Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Dear Ladies.. Why You Get Angry When Men Ask For Your Profession - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies.. Why You Get Angry When Men Ask For Your Profession (315 Views)

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies.. Why You Get Angry When Men Ask For Your Profession by Imoh555(m): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
The reason why you get angry when men ask for your profession is because you are jobless.succesful women are proud of their jobs.eg: Suzan Ade coker. Oprah Winfrey.that's why I love ladies who are lawyers and Doctors,they are proud to say this is who I am.those ladies who get angry when you ask them what do you do?don't know the English word to explain their job.eg: the ones that carry bags at night,sleep in the morning,and insult men on rant in the afternoon.instead of you to humble yourself and say I don't have a job,you begin to call men gold diggers,scam,broke, boy, etc. Whereas your own brothers are lifting weight in the morning.If i may ask; how much you get for your account wey dey wan scam self? Nigerian men are not cheap.if Nigerian men say scam is their problem;we look for white ladies with hard currency to scam not you with your useless naira that has no value in international community. be proud of what you do.even if na Akara you dey fry,be proud of it.it is better than staying Idle.but most of you ladies because of the kind of fake life you potray,we don't even know how to come in to assist you.how can your father call you kafayat and you are bearing mhiz pinky kaffy from Barcelona on Facebook when you know you are jobless.we men, will think you are a music star. I speak on behalf of men Because the insult on us is too much.haba, na because we just dey keep quiet since? E no easy anywhere o. If for say e easy you as woman for the work for NNpc. However let everyone be proud of their job or business.no one is feeding you. Please no one should attack me o. Because my mouth na acid dey inside. So you won't drink sniper.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls / A Simple Secret / I Don’t Want Almost, I Want Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.