Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Please Don't Register To Make Online Transaction With Paystack.com - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Don't Register To Make Online Transaction With Paystack.com (2123 Views)

I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk / My Pending Transaction With Clubkonnect / Patricia Is Scam!! Please Never Trade Or Perform Any Transaction With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Register To Make Online Transaction With Paystack.com by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
Please don't register to make online transaction with Paystack.com, after i read about a man who all his money was wipe out from his zenithbank account. i decide to make my private investigation. I discover that there's a payment platform with web name Paystack.com. this paystack will request your phone number, BVN, date of birth as it appear on you debit card or account number, your email address is already with them with other credentials. My people if i may ask any financial institution that request for your BVN is fake. the duty of this paystack is to assist you process your customer credit or debit card and sent the money to your account and take their commission,it means only for those selling online like jumai, shoprit and the less. Just as Stripe.com, stripe which have being working with American and Europe for years never request customer secret information's, they only request your bank account where they will transfer money make from your online sells through online payment to your bank account. but this paystack criminally request for their member BVN just to steal your money anytime you sent 1 kobo to anyone through their plat form. funny thing they don't have contact address to report a stolen card use in their site. the paystack is own by two Yoruba acclaim technologist name Shola Akinlade and Ezra Olubi, there head office is in Lagos no address.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/12/africa/paystack-nigeria-startup/index.html

I post this to let people know how they are given them self to so call fraudsters. the guy that lost his money is imposition to tell ours how he register the paystack site they did not just have your information just like that. it took me 4 hours to make search and find out about this criminal intermediate paystack. This is information i just get about paystack if you wish continue to register and submitting your BVN any how. No financial institution have right to request for your BVN not even EFCC. when your bank need your BVN they know how to get it. even a bank staff asking you for BVN have criminal intention. But this site will ask for you BVN, Date of birth, phone number, email address and other important information my brother know it that you kill your self immediately you hand this information to Shola Akinlade and Ezra Olubi,
Re: Please Don't Register To Make Online Transaction With Paystack.com by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
fuckupnation:
Please don't register to make online transaction with Paystack.com, after i read about a man who all his money was wipe out from his zenithbank account. i decide to make my private investigation. I discover that there's a payment platform with web name Paystack.com. this paystack will request your phone number, BVN, date of birth as it appear on you debit card or account number, your email address is already with them with other credentials. My people if i may ask any financial institution that request for your BVN is fake. the duty of this paystack is to assist you process your customer credit or debit card and sent the money to your account and take their commission,it means only for those selling online like jumai, shoprit and the less. Just as Stripe.com, stripe which have being working with American and Europe for years never request customer secret information's, they only request your bank account where they will transfer money make from your online sells through online payment to your bank account. but this paystack criminally request for their member BVN just to steal your money anytime you sent 1 kobo to anyone through their plat form. funny thing they don't have contact address to report a stolen card use in their site. the paystack is own by two Yoruba acclaim technologist name Shola Akinlade and Ezra Olubi, there head office is in Lagos no address.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/12/africa/paystack-nigeria-startup/index.html

I post this to let people know how they are given them self to so call fraudsters. the guy that lost his money is imposition to tell ours how he register the paystack site they did not just have your information just like that. it took me 4 hours to make search and find out about this criminal intermediate paystack. This is information i just get about paystack if you wish continue to register and submitting your BVN any how. No financial institution have right to request for your BVN not even EFCC. when your bank need your BVN they know how to get it. even a bank staff asking you for BVN have criminal intention. But this site will ask for you BVN, Date of birth, phone number, email address and other important information my brother know it that you kill your self immediately you hand this information to Shola Akinlade and Ezra Olubi,

This , kingspay and @RemitaNET are under Paystack that's why you see PSTK on your transaction history. you willing submit your information's to them
Re: Please Don't Register To Make Online Transaction With Paystack.com by Drshobz(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
mod this is the kind of topics dat deserve front page
not all those vagin.a Daniels nonsense and Toto.dike bullshit
Re: Please Don't Register To Make Online Transaction With Paystack.com by TPound(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
I do borrow money from branch app and whenever I want to repay my loan... Debit alert always include pay stack....shoukd I be worried? And this branch of an app has no physical address

2 Likes

Re: Please Don't Register To Make Online Transaction With Paystack.com by lobell: 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
This is very wicked!!! The OP is a competitor or someone contracted to tarnish the image of paystack. No wonder he/she closed their account so they will not be traced.

(1) (Reply)

Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) / A Man Came To House Of This Lady For Evangelism And Letting Him In, This Was Wha / Robbers Kill Pregnant Lawyer In Delta State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.