Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,606 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Pending Transaction With Clubkonnect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Pending Transaction With Clubkonnect (702 Views)

I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk / Patricia Is Scam!! Please Never Trade Or Perform Any Transaction With Them / Please Don't Register To Make Online Transaction With Paystack.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Pending Transaction With Clubkonnect by Tiooluwanimi: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dear Clubkonnect,
I funded my wallet this afternoon with the sum of #2920 through ATM flutterwaves of 1.2% interest.The transaction was successfully debited but my wallet has not been credited. The transaction ID is 6375360230 with user ID of CK100173627.
Please, kindly credit my wallet.
Thank you...

1 Like

Re: My Pending Transaction With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2020
You have been credited. Kindly, check your wallet for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Tiooluwanimi:
Dear Clubkonnect,
I funded my wallet this afternoon with the sum of #2920 through ATM flutterwaves of 1.2% interest.The transaction was successfully debited but my wallet has not been credited. The transaction ID is 6375360230 with user ID of CK100173627.
Please, kindly credit my wallet.
Thank you...
Re: My Pending Transaction With Clubkonnect by Tiooluwanimi: 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
clubkonnect:
You have been credited. Kindly, check your wallet for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Thank you clubkonnect, it was cool doing business with you

(1) (Reply)

How We Lost 500 Euro To Scammers At - Roberthoyzerbets.com / Video: Fulani Kidnapper Brags After Being Caught In Delta- Says Nothing Will Hap / Man Brags After Allegedly Assaulting His Girlfriend Over N5k In Ogun. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.