Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble (99530 Views)

Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) / List Of 8 States That Landed In Financial Distress And Why / Faces Behind Deal That Landed Nigeria In $9.6bn Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Aiyk2333: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
What are the facts ? Mr level of "human understanding"?

The fact that you had to create a certain complex word to justify and rationalize what AIT is doing, says alot about what they are doing.

Don't you think?
facts according to what's best known to them. there was no incitement, let's be honest. between I didn't mean to be insulting, but use ur scholarly sentiments to see that documentary again
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by buharitill2023: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
tactius:

Said by the same man who sent troops to mop up all the newspapers published on a certian day so that an 'embarassing story' won't be read by the public.

Said by the same man who sent the Police to block the National Assembly to prevent people from entering who were his 'opponents'.

Bubu is a mess, but GEJ was no better.
Which bubu is a mess?

1 Like

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by orisa37: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
kaen1317:
I am the most abused and insulted president in the world, but when I leave you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my Government---GEJ

You are a Nigerian Elite and not a Bokoharam. You are a certified Democrat. You are not paranoid.
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Iamgrey5(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
Aiyk2333:

ofcourse they'll be other underground sanctions but the key is press freedom, that's one of the major ingredients of democracy, whether America or Nigeria.. it's in this government we began to hear about hate speech.. what's that!! if we begin to count inviting speeches made by this clown buhari during Jonathan's regime, we won't finish. I was particularly in jigawa when Jonathan won in 2011 this clown declared no peace, that he was robbed, I lost a couple of friends in jigawa.. we are practicing democracy, there's nothing like America or anywhere.. this government want to spend 8yrs witchhunting, they've chased Dino to go for governorship where's there's a level of immunity.. God save us
The question shouldn't be about witch-hunt, it should be about whether the sanction was valid.

I believe the likes of CNN will be even shocked to see such a shady documentary.

A documentary that is simply the sole narrative of opposition on the way an opposition lost the election.

I honestly believe it's a shame to our democracy.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by kaen1317: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
orisa37:

You are a Nigerian Elite and not a Bokoharam. You are a certified Democrat. You are not paranoid.
you are a true child of your father that believes that all men are created equal
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by 50power: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
All these are mere political battles which we the masses have nothing to benefit from.

Get more customers and clients. List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Iamgrey5(m): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
Aiyk2333:

facts according to what's best known to them. there was no incitement, let's be honest. between I didn't mean to be insulting, but use ur scholarly sentiments to see that documentary again
@ emboldened

Define Facts?

I mean the universally accepted definition of what fact is !
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by adewad13(m): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
400billionman:
Likes for Atiku, Shares for Buhary.

(Likes)1,050 (Shares)90

How to identify Scam 101.

Kikiki

the like and share you used to elect your Atiku.. continue your like and share where as APC are already planning towards 2023.

1 Like

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by AngelicBeing: 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
Raydos:
Nigeria has been fúçked up by a lot of politicians, but wetin dey pain me be say, the country refused to get pregnant, make everything scatter
lt cannot get pregnant because it is been fúçked by different useless leaders with watery sperms since 1960, Buhari is currently fúçkiñg Nigeria with his expired dick cheesy
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by orisa37: 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
princeade86:
But I don't think we are practicing democracy in this country.

We are practising Feudalism and Herdsmencracy.
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Godoverevery: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ladyamina2:
The video is fair and fact for democracy but we all know the uncircumcised,unrepentant ,uncivilized gworo man that is piloting the country....only GOD will humble Buhari
The documentary is fair....is AIT the only media station in Nigeria.
FYI dopeksi Is a card carrying PDP member infact he contested for the post of the party chairman last year and lost.
Only fools bring there business/company into political war....where you have no permanent enemies or friends....other business men are wise they move with the trends and new government to make more money but he is a foolish man blinded by hate .....He want to ruin himself for a party that give no shit about him and relegated him to a nobody during last year chairmanship contest.
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by AngelicBeing: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
kaen1317:
I am the most abused and insulted president in the world, but when I leave you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my Government---GEJ
Chai grin

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Btruth: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
....hope it won't affect Faaji FM sha?
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Sttropez2: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
kaen1317:
From GEJ to PMB they are all messed up.
Remember Yaradua banned Channels
GEJ banned TVC subsidiary radio and stormed their office with DSS for petty reason.
God save us in this country
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by victorazyvictor(m): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
400billionman:
Likes for Atiku, Shares for Buhary.

(Likes)1,050 (Shares)90

How to identify Scam 101.

Kikiki

You can see that the election was really rigged.
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by adedayourt(m): 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
Wat does dis man call dele means by "may God appease the gods"

Careless talk
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by victorazyvictor(m): 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
Godoverevery:

FYI dopeksi Is a card carrying PDP member infact he contested for the post of the party chairman last year and lost.
Only fools bring there business into politics war....where you have no permanent enemies or friends....other business men are wise they move with the trends and new government to make more money but he is a foolish man blinded by hate .....He want to ruin himself for a party that give no shit about him and relegated him to a nobody during last year chairmanship contest.

What do mean by "their business"? So all politicians are journalist abi.... Make una dey do
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by somehow: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
Godoverevery:

Only fools bring there business into politics war....where you have no permanent enemies or friends....other business men are wise they move with the trends and new government to make more money but he is a foolish man blinded by hate .....He want to ruin himself for a party that give no shit about him and relegated him to a nobody during last year chairmanship contest.
Seems Ben Bruce get sense pass Dopkesi
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by orisa37: 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
tactius:

Said by the same man who sent troops to mop up all the newspapers published on a certian day so that an 'embarassing story' won't be read by the public.

Said by the same man who sent the Police to block the National Assembly to prevent people from entering who were his 'opponents'.

Bubu is a mess, but GEJ was no better.

We are implementing Usman Dan Fodio's Cattle-Route and practising Abachacracy.

1 Like

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Godoverevery: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
victorazyvictor:

What do mean by "their business"? So all politicians are journalist abi.... Make una dey do
Murray Bruce is the owner of STv a pdp senator.... why is he not using is station to air documentary about how election was rigged or criticise the govt every now and then....the man got a functional brain.... you are in Nigeria only internet warriors will come shout hear Wen everything fall apart.

Wisdom is key in life ......gat to learn Wen to talk and keep shut... Dopeksi sud no better.
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Godoverevery: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Lonelypacifist6: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
Buhari has never been a man that favours the freedom of the press if you know, you know.
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by frankson1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
Adakintroy:
Many of you will come here and talk rubbish. But you see everyday the bashing Donald Trump gets from the American press. You see it and hail like.. "way to go"..free press!. You want democracy to progress in that line. But here you are supporting this shamefully act. Just one tiny tugg. So everyone should speak in favor of this dying political regime?

Go and read about what happened to the lady who rode on a bike and showed trump the middle finger.
We don't get to hear everything and Nigeria isn't America.
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Arijude(m): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
UceeGod:

All of you who support these politicians are the major problem with Nigeria. No politician deserve the support of any right thinking Nigerian.
Until you all start thinking and taking actions against these evil people that parade themselves as politicians, Nigeria will remain the same if not worse for the next generations to come.
Nigeria can't get better in any way. The three major tribes are not meant to be together.
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Topmaike007(m): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
Jossyroyal1:
undecided

Buhari is an unnecessary evil if not that some people's gullibility is highly irredeemable.
PDP have been doing same for long,what did Minaj broadcast international (MBI) did that made PDP government to shut it down till date
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by praz001(m): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

Define Facts?

I mean the universally accepted definition of what fact is !

He actually meant ASSUMPTION.......
why should some persons think the only way to communicate is by creating TENSION in the country....

Ait should have been sanction a long time ago as far back as 2014 before Buhari was elected. changing his head then to a leopard...

one shouldn't becos of money sell his conscience and also create tension......

FOR EVERY ASSIGNMENT WE DO, THERE IS ALWAYS A FINAL ONE.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Topmaike007(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Buhari has never been a man that favours the freedom of the press if you know, you know.
so it's PDP that have favour the press,go and read about Minaj broadcast international (MBI) and how your PDP government shut down the TV station till date
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Ericmusic(m): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
how e take affect raypower??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) / National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 / Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.