Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble (99527 Views)

Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) / List Of 8 States That Landed In Financial Distress And Why / Faces Behind Deal That Landed Nigeria In $9.6bn Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by odomanis: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2019
tendingNews:
Watch the video HERE

I do not see anything inciting or wrong in this documentary. by the way,Tinubu and then ACN did the same during the period they were in court to reclaim Fayemi and Aregbesola's victory back from the PDP then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Koko1119: 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
Our govt & leaders tink like under age pros.
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Pavarottii(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
tactius:

Said by the same man who sent troops to mop up all the newspapers published on a certian day so that an 'embarassing story' won't be read by the public.

Said by the same man who sent the Police to block the National Assembly to prevent people from entering who were his 'opponents'.

Bubu is a mess, but GEJ was no better.
Even as u r typing... Ur conscience is in fight with Wat u wrote.

1 Like

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by kokomilala(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
I just don't know what is wrong with this generation of sentimental Nigerians who are missing in the line of destiny?
How can they be supporting this draconian Order? Can't they see that Nigeria is receding into a faschist state, where press freedom is stifled?
This is the road to totalitarianism!

2 Likes

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by SpeedyData: 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
I hope this gets this gets resolved soon
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by victorazyvictor(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
Godoverevery:

Murray Bruce is the owner of STv a pdp senator.... why is he not using is station to air documentary about how election was rigged or criticise the govt every now and then....the man got a functional brain.... you are in Nigeria only internet warriors will come shout hear Wen everything fall on you.

Wisdom is key in life ......gat to learn Wen to talk and keep shut

Make your point and stop insult. We learn everyday guy.

Am not the owner of AIT, just wanted to know your point.
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Lovelive: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
LibertyRep:
Someone once asked

Do we have more stringer regulators than the USA?
Are we more democratically inclined than the USA?

Why then is the CNN still operating?

Who determines the red line and when it is crossed?
All stations can't be like the NTA. Some people yearn for balanced reportage.

This is a goal. You are correct.
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by mustykenzy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
Adakintroy:
Many of you will come here and talk rubbish. But you see everyday the bashing Donald Trump gets from the American press. You see it and hail like.. "way to go"..free press!. You want democracy to progress in that line. But here you are supporting this shamefully act. Just one tiny tugg. So everyone should speak in favor of this dying political regime?

donald trump is being criticized on daily basic by the press but he was never called dictator on an aired documentary some how. We should not support broadcast that could instigate violence in one Nigeria_.
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Yoighaman(m): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
I watched the video and honestly don't see anything wrong with it. In fact, the shut down of AIT based on the documentary now begins to call for suspicion, only a criminal fidgets at the sound of a police siren.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Lovelive: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
UceeGod:

All of you who support these politicians are the major problem with Nigeria. No politician deserve the support of any right thinking Nigerian.
Until you all start thinking and taking actions against these evil people that parade themselves as politicians, Nigeria will remain the same if not worse for the next generations to come.

You talk am well but you suppose add « in particular or especially politician like B*hari »
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Lovelive: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
festacman:
This is a well thought out political blackmail game by Atiku's team against President Buhari.
- Put out the narratives that Buhari is a dictator in international community
- hire PR firms to be on standby,
- provoke Buhari constantly until he acts,
- then switch on the "dictator's clamp down on press" song,
- which the standby PR hirelings will trumpet to the world that a dictator is in Nigeria.

However, let Atiku, Saraki and their co-travellers keep in mind that a monster dictator can be created out of a normal person if that person is pushed to the wall, fighting for his life. They should tread with caution.

Who is pushing B*hari to the wall. It is the other way round. B*hari is pushing Nigerians to the wall and if care is not taking.........
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by NkayStory(f): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
kaen1317:
I am the most abused and insulted president in the world, but when I leave you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my Government---GEJ

Jonathan the Legend kiss..despised by evil-doers/failures and loved by sane, progressive folks.

1 Like

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Godoverevery: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Make your point and stop insult. We learn everyday guy.

Am not the owner of AIT, just wanted to know your point.
Am not insulting you bro... everything I wrote is directed towards Dopeksi himself don't get me wrong.
I just pity the workers and he is owing them already..... just compounding his problems the more.
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by OLAJADON: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ladyamina2:
The video is fair and fact for democracy but we all know the uncircumcised,unrepentant ,uncivilized gworo man that is piloting the country....only GOD will humble Buhari
this one doesn't know anything, I can bet u haven't watch the video.

1 Like

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Lovelive: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
Bizlifelines201:
Sanctioning DAAR is not enough,NBC must prosecute the author and broadcaster of the offensive video if DAAR management can't do this.

[Apc fanatic][RRetarded][zoo boy]
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by MrBONE2(m): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
ItuExchange:
They've been doing it for long... This will be a lesson. PDP also ain't saints.

YeaH AIT did it to BaBu during 2015 election,but now Karma hayaaf catcha them grin

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by NaMeAboki: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
AIT had been blatantly biased in its reporting since GEJ's tenure till date - it deserved what it got.
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by nelsonoba: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
festacman:
This is a well thought out political blackmail game by Atiku's team against President Buhari.
- Put out the narratives that Buhari is a dictator in international community
- hire PR firms to be on standby,
- provoke Buhari constantly until he acts,
- then switch on the "dictator's clamp down on press" song,
- which the standby PR hirelings will trumpet to the world that a dictator is in Nigeria.

However, let Atiku, Saraki and their co-travellers keep in mind that a monster dictator can be created out of a normal person if that person is pushed to the wall, fighting for his life. They should tread with caution.

I wonder if you actually listened to the whole documentary or you are parroting what your APC gods have brainwashed you to believe. I just finished watching this report from beginning to end and everything said were reports of what happened backed up with evidence. This country belongs to the citizens and we all have a fundamental right to know what is happening. People like you are the reason why Nigeria is so backward because you play politics based on sentiments rather than facts. Tomorrow you wonder why people don't have jobs in Nigeria when you can't play the most basic part of what you can to stamp out fraudulent politicians who clearly rigged

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by farem: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
Aiyk2333:

ofcourse they'll be other underground sanctions but the key is press freedom, that's one of the major ingredients of democracy, whether America or Nigeria.. it's in this government we began to hear about hate speech.. what's that!! if we begin to count inviting speeches made by this clown buhari during Jonathan's regime, we won't finish. I was particularly in jigawa when Jonathan won in 2011 this clown declared no peace, that he was robbed, I lost a couple of friends in jigawa.. we are practicing democracy, there's nothing like America or anywhere.. this government want to spend 8yrs witchhunting, they've chased Dino to go for governorship where's there's a level of immunity.. God save us

Wailers don't have positive memories. They only remember things that are negatives.
Keep quoting hypocritical quotes upandan.

I think say na George Bush be the naija president in 2008!
Tueh!

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by olajizz01(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
400billionman:
Likes for Atiku, Shares for Buhary.

(Likes)1,050 (Shares)90

How to identify Scam 101.

Kikiki
Hahahaha..........................,that was what gave them an electrifying shock that they are still battling up to date
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by festacman(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
nelsonoba:

I wonder if you actually listened to the whole documentary or you are parroting what your APC gods have brainwashed you to believe. I just finished watching this report from beginning to end and everything said were reports of what happened backed up with evidence. This country belongs to the citizens and we all have a fundamental right to know what is happening. People like you are the reason why Nigeria is so backward because you play politics based on sentiments rather than facts. Tomorrow you wonder why people don't have jobs in Nigeria when you can't play the most basic part of what you can to stamp out fraudulent politicians who clearly rigged
You love the documentary so much and it is the best ever truth told because you support Atiku. Yet, you are not biased at all and I am. I hear you. Thanks for your opinion, I stand by my post. One thing I know is that Nigeria is bigger than Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by akiOYIBO: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
Raydos:
Nigeria has been fúçked up by a lot of politicians, but wetin dey pain me be say, the country refused to get pregnant, make everything scatter

Nnamdi Kanu will pregnant it soon
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Adakintroy: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2019
mustykenzy:
donald trump is being criticized on daily basic by the press but he was never called dictator on an aired documentary some how. We should not support broadcast that could instigate violence in one Nigeria_.

What is wrong with you people. DT has been called a "psycho"at times. Some even call for psycho evaluations. You talking about dictator.
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Lovelive: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
kokomilala:
I just don't know what is wrong with this generation of sentimental Nigerians who are missing in the line of destiny?
How can they be supporting this draconian Order? Can't they see that Nigeria is receding into a faschist state, where press freedom is stifled?

Somebody called it abachacracy.
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Lovelive: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
mustykenzy:

Because he(D.Trump) is not one.
But our own here, we all know...
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by olajizz01(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
kokomilala:
Shut up,when Yar adua led govt revoked channels TV licenses, he was a fascist, but when other party did same to erring TV station, that govt is now fascist.
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by mistyebby(f): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
nelsonoba:

This video is just a compilation of PDPs tribunal report thus far. They could have paid any station to air this. I see no threat in this but facts and figures.

1 Like

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Greatzeus(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
kratos12345:
But brother,when a president says in the year 200 and 19 (20019) before the world thereby humiliating all of us, and people sees as as a comment from a very dumbest and describe Buhari as a president without an inch human substance, the next thing you just do is close or shut that person abi
We don't understand what you are saying,next time when educated people are talking,just shut up,so as not to disgrace yourself,olodo undecided
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by nelsonoba: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
festacman:

You love the documentary so much and it is the best ever truth told because you support Atiku. Yet, you are not biased at all and I am. I hear you. Thanks for your opinion, I stand by my post. One thing I know is that Nigeria is bigger than Atiku.

Mr Man, I support Atiku, not because I think Atiku is a saint or because he is the best person that can rule Nigeria, but because I would rather stand on the sight of Truth. If I did not see clear evidence on paper and video of what Buhari did to steal the election, I would never bother opening my mouth to say anything in support of Atiku after the election cos I would rather advise him to let the past go. But that is not how countries develop. The America and UK that all Nigerians want to run to, if they allowed their elections to be stolen with brute force as Buhari did, do you think they would have developed for us to want to run there? Ordinary fake propaganda in America that Donald Trump rigged the 2016 elections with the help of Russia was taken so seriously that Americans set up an independent investigation for 2years to get to the root of the matter until just last month when the investigators decided there was no evidence to prove Trump rigged. Can you see what sensible people do when there are reports of rigging?? Not to be supporting the election thief just because of sentiments. So you can keep supporting Buhari, but know that tomorrow, you and your next generation will pay the price for supporting a government that is fraudulent and has no capacity to develop the country.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by efeteb: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
Atiku is enjoying his own share of the change he shouted in 2015. So is Saraki et al. I don't pity them
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Lovelive: 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
festacman:

Not only than Atiku but also you and your B*hari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) / National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 / Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.