Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal (35025 Views)

Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger / Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner / Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by Sukakma(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2019
nairalee:
This is how transfers should be done. With maturity at the right time when the player has obviously given his best to the previous club.

No Chelsea fan will criticize Hazard for this move. Unlike courtois that raised several tantrums and dissed Chelsea severally after leaving.

Breakups must not be with animosity that's what I always tell exes
oga..goan check how Chelsea maltreated Florent Malouda before selling him

If you have been a Chelsea fan for long..you wouldn't be saying this..

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by harjayi(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2019
Robert129:

Lmao. That dude is a robot.
the guy is just annoying

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by engrjacuzzi: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2019
Chelsea FC fans may be uncertain and unsure of next season without Eden Hazard... the truth is that in football especially Chelsea FC, the team wasn't built around Hazard. for me, Hazard is a good player but can't be rated over Lampard or Drogba. when there was no Hazard, we won trophies and when there was no Drogba or Lampard we still won trophies. Chelsea FC will still win trophies without Hazard.

8 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by NwaJozi: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2019
Hazard Amaka
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by Thunday1005(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2019
Success in your new journey

Will really miss you #ED 10
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2019
nairalee:
This is how transfers should be done. With maturity at the right time when the player has obviously given his best to the previous club.

No Chelsea fan will criticize Hazard for this move. Unlike courtois that raised several tantrums and dissed Chelsea severally after leaving.

Like Coutinho, I think when you move with so much anxiety and troubles, you perform less..

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by YeraKay(m): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2019
Now that the superstar is gone, every player left has got to prove their worth, no more Hazard reliance, it's time for the birth of a new Star �, birth of a new king !

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by Akuruoulo(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2019
Eden Hazard will flop and leave Madrid .

EDEN IS MY BEST PLAYER , BUT I THINK HE WON'T MAKE A GOOD SIGNING.
MADRID COUTINHO
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2019
BravoDe:

More like sha, lukat welbeck, rashford and the likes sha.
If u follow this hazard transfer stuff closely, u ll see English medias have start comparing sterling and hazard telling Madrid to sign sterling cos hez younger.
you might be right in that aspect because English media can hype .but that odoi just need a real mentor like hazard, and someone these young players needs to look up to in training. someone that work very hard in their team just like Chelsea players .someone like Luis, kante, pedro etc

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by Astonpapa(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2019
Hala ✌ for the best
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by Akuruoulo(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2019
nairalee:

Griezmann is the real man
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by Akuruoulo(m): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2019
nairalee:

Griezmann is the real man.

HAZARD LEFT AT THE WRONG TIME .
CHELSEA IS THE MATURED BEING HERE .

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by Isoduwa(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2019
oluwasegun007:
You've done well my boy....

Go to Madrid and liberate them from their troubles.

The blood will always be blue ... All the best

I didn't know there is blue blood
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by Ubdavis(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2019
One if the best players, both in character and learning...
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by Emmyrichboy(m): 9:30am On Jun 08, 2019
gentlegenius:
Only £82m for Hazard?
I think Madrid cheated Chelsea in this deal because they know we are powerless to stop Hazard right now.
Even Coutinho, Lukaku, etc cost much more than that as at two windows ago. I forsee Madrid still failing woefully with Hazard in their squad.
wetin this mumu dey talk... hazard is 28yrs old how many 28yrs old they bought at that amount...abeg free the guy joor he must win ucl weda u like it or not

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2019
Prince4945:
When Premier league defenders see this news

He didn't even score up to 100 Premier League goals in his 7 years

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by Banter1(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2019
As a Chelsea fan, i am in so much sifia pain right now to see Hazard leaving us. but i am happy for him.
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by ainas247: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2019
gentlegenius:
Only £82m for Hazard?
I think Madrid cheated Chelsea in this deal because they know we are powerless to stop Hazard right now.
Even Coutinho, Lukaku, etc cost much more than that as at two windows ago. I forsee Madrid still failing woefully with Hazard in their squad.

£82m initial payment

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by emmykk(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2019
SAZZYSKOLY:
Chelsea in big trouble

Man city vs Chelsea with Eden hazard 6:0
Man city vs Chelsea with out Hazardous 12:0
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by PopeFlatino(m): 9:46am On Jun 08, 2019
We Barca Fans are in trouble Las Las @viewing centres grin

It's now Chelsea fans(Hazard) +ManUtd(Ronaldo)fans vs Barca next season sad

5 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by bid4rich(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2019
gentlegenius:
Only £82m for Hazard?

Bro, the total cost is about £120 million. Check www.caughtoffside.com that's where you will get the real deal
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by tatafoboy(m): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2019
gentlegenius:
Only £82m for Hazard?
They Agreed To Even Double His Pay From 200,000 To 400,000
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by andrew444(m): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2019
Skiddoamat:
When the season begins messi has a new challenger now ronaldo can rest and hazard take the challenge.. Lol two messi

Messi has no challenger apart from Cr7

If hazard has a challenger in laliga it should be griezman and not Messi

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by gcof(m): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2019
andrew444:

Who is hazard compared to the likes of lion Drogba who won Chelsea the Champions league ? Hazard was a kid in Lille then

Should I also inform you of Ramirez and co impact then?
the person I quoted said Chelsea is big trouble and I had to remind him Chelsea won ucl without Hazard

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by Skye231(m): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2019
Sukakma:
oga..goan check how Chelsea maltreated Florent Malouda before selling him

If you have been a Chelsea fan for long..you wouldn't be saying this..
Oga, malouda don finish as at that time Jor...
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by sergiolefty(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2019
gentlegenius:
Only £82m for Hazard?
Selling a player that is contract will expire next season $100m and will increase to $146 is not cheating at all.....same happens to Barkley that we end up buying cheap.
For the first time, I commend director Mariana ,kudos to her for dis transfer fee

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by andrew444(m): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2019
gcof:
the person I quoted said Chelsea is big trouble and I had to remind him Chelsea won ucl without Hazard

Okay bro

Understood
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by sergiolefty(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2019
Artzdanielsz:

this your comment shows you don't know Chelsea at all.they always have contingency.we have pulsic and odoi
Tell them ooo,
Roben left, we discovered Joe Cole, Joe Cole left we discovered hazard, hazard left another player is on his way
True Chelsea fan will understand hazard has to leave, he's too good for him not to be nominated as euro best or FIFA world best

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by 2odd(m): 10:25am On Jun 08, 2019
andrew444:

Hazard is 28 and his contract is remaining just 12 months
u dey mind pple wey no understand the intricacies of transfer ?

one it's £88m That will rise to £130m with add ons

2: he's 28 yes with one yr left on his contract
Madrid could just wait till January and sign pre contract with him like Ramsey did..
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by 2odd(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2019
Cherrybae:
Hazard is broke and just wants the money, Hazard is an expired Attacker I wonder what he will contribute to Real Madrid.

This is indeed a bad market for Real Madrid.

Nonsense
damn
wise up woman

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal by andrew444(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2019
2odd:

u dey mind pple wey no understand the intricacies of transfer ?

one it's £88m That will rise to £130m with add ons

2: he's 28 yes with one yr left on his contract
Madrid could just wait till January and sign pre contract with him like Ramsey did..

Chelsea even gain self ,they did a good business than letting him go for free 12 months later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) / Lionel Messi's Hometown Bans Parents From Naming Their Children 'Messi' / Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.