Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

-null- - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / -null- (7333 Views)

Null / Null / null (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: -null- by Amatarasha(f): 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
koyyes:

That disgusting prostitute is not my sister.

Always remember that.
Nonsense . stop hating ur sis Already

1 Like

Re: -null- by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Amatarasha, don't ever mention me again.
We have no business with each other on/off line.
Re: -null- by Eze2000(m): 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
koyyes:

That disgusting prostitute is not my sister.

Always remember that.

Calm down, babe. I hear you loud and clear!
Re: -null- by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
Eze2000:

Calm down, babe. I hear you loud and clear!
Perfect!
Re: -null- by Eze2000(m): 12:00am On Jun 09, 2019
koyyes:

Perfect!

Jeze!

You can be very terrifying but I like you wink cool

Good night.
Re: -null- by Amazingman(m): 12:01am On Jun 09, 2019
cheesy there is hope

Amatarasha:
Why laughing ...nne onwekwa onye love soro nso ,

.amaratasha weds amazingman.
Date : 31/12/19
Venue: garden of Eden
Time : 12midnight

R.B.V.P cheesy
Re: -null- by Amatarasha(f): 12:01am On Jun 09, 2019
koyyes:
Amatarasha, don't ever mention me again.

We have no business with each other on/off line.
is like you no dey fear ?
Shey u no dey luk face?,if u dont want me to quote u deactivate sharperly because i quote anyone i like ,when i like and how i like it ....
Abi u chop winch?
Am correcting u , n u sprew trash upandan ,When u ar just a freak ...Try me n i will torment you to suicide ,am nt adaibeku
?

3 Likes

Re: -null- by Amazingman(m): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2019
Lioness, fearless, darling. I see what others can't.

Amatarasha:
Is like you no dey fear ?
Shey u no dey fear fear ?,if u dont want me to quote u deactivate sharperly because i quote anyone i like ,when i like and how i like it ....
Abi u chop winch?
Am correcting u , n u sprew trash ,
[/b] ?

1 Like

Re: -null- by Eze2000(m): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2019
Amatarasha:
Shey u no dey luk face?,if u dont want me to quote u deactivate sharperly because i quote anyone i like ,when i like and how i like it ....
Abi u chop winch?
Am correcting u , n u sprew trash upandan ,When u ar just a freak ...Try me n i will tornent you to suicide ,am nt adaibeku
?

Babe, wetin put fire for your stove? Calm now. Midnight don reach.

1 Like

Re: -null- by Eze2000(m): 12:06am On Jun 09, 2019
Amazingman:

Go sleep no dey support her
Re: -null- by Amatarasha(f): 12:06am On Jun 09, 2019
Amazingman:

Tell dat bit.ch ,About me ...y will she be calling her sister a prostitute _i did research n i found out they are quarrelling out of polygamy
Re: -null- by Amatarasha(f): 12:08am On Jun 09, 2019
Eze2000:

Babe, wetin put fire for your stove? Calm now. Midnight don reach.
i wont sleep until 4am ,i av night job 2 attend , anyway see u guys tomorrow

1 Like

Re: -null- by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 09, 2019
Amatarasha, I no longer exchange words with frustrated, ugly prostitutes like you.

But don't tempt me.

You will not like the outcome.
Re: -null- by Amatarasha(f): 12:12am On Jun 09, 2019
koyyes:
Amatarasha, I no longer exchange words with frustrated, ugly prostitutes like you.

But don't tempt me.

Plssss plsssss
sad u ar inconclusive like inec ,make peace wt ur sis

1 Like

Re: -null- by Amazingman(m): 12:14am On Jun 09, 2019
It's okay my dear. She isn't worth the trouble. Those who dislike you know where you are headed. Please, calm down. If they like they call u any name, the person that likes you still does. Relax, u are bigger and better

Amatarasha:
Tell dat bit.ch ,About me ...y will she be calling her sister a prostitute _i did research n i found out they are quarrelling out of polygamy
Re: -null- by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 09, 2019
Amatarasha:
Plssss plsssss

Again, that h@rlot is not my sis.

If you are smart, you will allow that sink.

Don't mention me or put me on the same sentence with that animal.
Re: -null- by Amazingman(m): 12:20am On Jun 09, 2019
@koyyes , with all due respect , if you have words to throw at her, pls kindly throw them at me okay , if you are commenting on a thread for an ugly prostitute, that means she's way better, stronger n greater than you. P.s words don't get to me. Just let it slide. Apologies are in accordance, mine to you.

koyyes:

But don't tempt me.

Re: -null- by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 09, 2019
Amazingman:
@koyyes , with all due respect , if you have words to throw at her, pls kindly throw them at me okay , if you are commenting on a thread for an ugly prostitute, that means she's way better, stronger n greater than you. P.s words don't get to me. Just let it slide. Apologies are in accordance, mine to you.

I want to believe you are a male.

Be like eze.

Don't get involved.

And when you advise, do that to those who really need it. I want to believe you know who I am talking about.
Re: -null- by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 09, 2019
Amatarasha:
U ar finally going bunkers , See ur mouth like sucking dick n ass , I know u ar chenzen but if i remember u eh!
shut up !
Re: -null- by Adaibeku(f): 6:49am On Jun 09, 2019
Amatarasha:
Abi u chop winch?
Am correcting u , n u sprew trash upandan ,When u ar just a freak ...Try me n i will torment you to suicide ,am nt adaibeku
?

Dont mind her" Malconsequentiality reigns supreme in d harloty witch cheesy
Re: -null- by Adaibeku(f): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2019
koyyes:

Again, that h@rlot is not my sis.

If you are smart, you will allow that sink.

Don't mention me or put me on the same sentence with that animal.
I hope u Arent calling me that shitty name u demon? sad

Dont spoil amazing spider man love affair wt Ama,
Am ur elder sister Respect me ok
Re: -null- by boiz2men(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2019
Amatarasha:
Plssss plsssss
is that you on your profile

1 Like

Re: -null- by Amatarasha(f): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2019
boiz2men:
is that you on your profile
No not me ,Thats ur sisters photo
Re: -null- by Amatarasha(f): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2019
Adaibeku:

Dont mind her" Malconsequentiality reigns supreme in d harloty witch cheesy
Which kind big grammer be dis ? Stop big grammer abeg
Re: -null- by Amatarasha(f): 9:17am On Jun 09, 2019
Amazingman:
Hello dear Amatarasha,

I am very sorry for coming to the open for you in this manner. It is uncalled for and immature but if this will get a second of your attention it's fine by me . For you, I will care less about the rain of insults that may befall me from nl, it's the way or some of your role models here on nl but much respect for Eze2000.

I don't own a private jet , yet
Neither do I own a Ferrari, yet
Not a yacht , yet but I own a heart that will go millions of miles to get anything for you.

Hear this, we all come online and say things and go back and sob. No not me, I am a hunter of treasure not treasures, I found one , you.

I mean my words, I need you home, you want to watch kill bill, come and let's watch it together with our unborn child, maybe reply trolls on nl together and laugh and smile, I just learnt how to prepare some various soups, I won't disappoint. Do you love popcorn? So many emails and messages to you targeted for a night stand but this message is for a life time.

Amatarasha, it's your life and choice. I am just a puzzle.

Pls before Seun and co block me for I don't know reasons, pls this is simply a guy trying to reach out to one he wants to be with , Amatarasha. I wait on your reply, even if na insult, it will only make me come more for you, everything about you de sweet me , even the bitter side of you. I can't wait to come pick you up one day and take list. I can't wait for us to show off pre-wedding photos on nl with caption " two nl did it,it all started like a joke" .

If you are scared, talk to some of your role models and let them I pray give you sound understanding that it is not easy to face 2million viewers and readers on nl who Sabi insult badly just to get your attention. I cannot even do this for Beyonce sef because you fine pass her . Bomb

I am waiting patiently, people cash out, I heart out because God is my cash in already.

Waiting for a smile

CEO
Treasure Hunter
Amatarasha's Heart
Ceo of which firm shocked

1 Like

Re: -null- by Amatarasha(f): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2019
Amazingman:
It's okay my dear. She isn't worth the trouble. Those who dislike you know where you are headed. Please, calm down. If they like they call u any name, the person that likes you still does. Relax, u are bigger and better

Tanks dear, but that girl na confirm trouble maker ,she is 10times worst dan me

1 Like

Re: -null- by OfficialAPCNig: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2019
Amatarasha:
Plssss plsssss sad u ar inconclusive like inec ,make peace wt ur sis
Inconclusive kwa? I love this babe.
So Amazing you wan steal my crush because I traveled for 6 months abi?
God is watching you.

1 Like

Re: -null- by BdorianGray(m): 11:32am On Jun 09, 2019
Amazingman:

That's my little niece u chasing after, kindly wait till she is 18 then u can start anything with her..

Lest we UMUNNA won't let you have her even if she eventually accepts you for matrimony in future.

1 Like

Re: -null- by Amatarasha(f): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Inconclusive kwa? I love this babe.

So Amazing you wan steal my crush because I traveled for 6 months abi?

God is watching you.
he wants to move mountain 4 me
Re: -null- by OfficialAPCNig: 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
Amatarasha:
he wants to move mountain 4 me
Lol
Re: -null- by tosinosam(m): 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Amatarasha:
Ceo of which firm shocked
Amara u be celeb for here o...u have an amazing fan shocked shocked shocked cheesy grin
Re: -null- by Amatarasha(f): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
tosinosam:

Amara u be celeb for here o...u have an amazing fan shocked shocked shocked cheesy grin
Yes my dear , am a celeb outside 2 ... My fear is all nairaland males loving while d females come against ..

I ve start seeing d sign already ,most of dis ladies despise me wt passion except 5 or 6 ladies!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures / Understand Your Guy,s Verbal And Non-verbal Language / 35 Different Kinds Of Sex Nigerian Ladies Actually Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.