Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

A Bloody Revolution Needed In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Bloody Revolution Needed In Nigeria (3033 Views)

40 Years After: Murtala Muhammed (a Bloody Coup) / Bloody Coup: Emir Sanusi Sends Nigeria A Very Strong Warning / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: A Bloody Revolution Needed In Nigeria by KnowAll(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2010
thats where u missed it.

ibb, abacha, obj and most of the people who ruined nigeria all have humble origins.

the only difference between gej and the rest of them is that they shed their first wives as they ascended to the realm of political elite - a choice the antics of patience Johnathan now makes me understand

[size=14pt]You cannot judge someone who has spent 7 months as the President with people who had all the time in the world to make changes.

OBJ- 8+2.5= 11.5 Years

IBB= 8 Years,

Abacha – about 5 years OR there- about.

The Jury is still not yet out on Jonathan and moreover he has cease being the President, he is a Candidate like the others obviously there would be a lot of political horse trading that would not go down well with common men on the street. If anyone of you are in his shoes u would do likewise, don’t forget no man is an island.[/size]
Re: A Bloody Revolution Needed In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2010
stop changing goal post

you said because gej has humble origins he will be different

well, guess what else - most of our leaders scorecards were not particularly bad, 7 months into their terms

based on the experience Nigerians have had with bad leaders , nothing about gej indicates that there will be any difference between him and the rest of our rogues gallery come 2015
Re: A Bloody Revolution Needed In Nigeria by KnowAll(m): 11:16am On Oct 04, 2010
he wins the primaries, we should embrace it as a new begining into good things to come for Nigeria hopefully.   [b][/b]

stop changing goal post

you said because gej has humble origins he will be different

well, guess what else - most of our leaders scorecards were not particularly bad, 7 months into their terms

based on  the experience Nigerians have had with bad leaders , nothing about gej indicates that there will be any difference between him and the rest of our rogues gallery come 2015

[size=14pt]With a face like that and a statement as above, I am hoping GEJ would have learnt from the pitfalls and the misadventures of his predecessor. I would be a fool to accept your warp logic of the past leaders having a good 7 months and a bad remainder of their terms as a prudent and sincere precedent that one should anchor one’s argument on.

What a frail and parochial argument. I am no mind reader, but I shall exercise caution and remind you of one of man’s fundamental right to his fellow man, giving others the benefit of doubts is sacred both humanly and spiritually religious-wise.

. Don’t forget I did mention he has started on a bad footing in some decisions he made this alone is a departure from the past but going by your inconsequential argument, however using your Kindergarten premise one can suffice to say the remainder of his term would turn-out better than his predecessors.

I don’t want to indulge in such doggery because it has never being my style but I can accommodate you if you want me to.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu State Governor Impregnates First Lady’s Younger Sister / Rare Image Of HRH Oba Olateru Olagbegi Ii Olowo Of Owo Kingdom / "My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.