Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did (94494 Views)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did by Jaqenhghar: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2019
mysteryman2014:

Think so, who was doing the video?
I said PROBABLY! Meaning it may be it may not be.
Kai. na wa angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did by Sarah20A(f): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2019
etrange:
Lol.... men are fighting over a lady. Nairaland boys don't know what to type again. If it were ladies fighting over a man, this thread would have been on fire: olosho, women are their own problems, wetin prick go cause hein, etc.
they are not fighting over a lady lipsrsealed the boyfriend is beating the guitarist for disrespecting his girlfriend undecided
Re: Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did by JoseRaji(m): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2019
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/guitarist-messed-up-with-another-mans.html?m=1

Please spell check your stuff before posting... So many errors.
Re: Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did by Butoneday2(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
sparog:
Nonsense
Absolutely nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did by Exodora: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
The guy dey protect him territory .
Mumu matured boys everywhere always saying shit about women and yet end up fighting over the same shit tufiakwa.
Re: Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did by Exodora: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
Sarah20A:
they are not fighting over a lady lipsrsealed the boyfriend is beating the guitarist for disrespecting his girlfriend undecided

Where is it written on her body that she is his girlfriend.
Re: Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did by mechanics(m): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
A girl not even sure of marrying her.
Re: Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did by azeez1973(m): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
etrange:
Lol.... men are fighting over a lady. Nairaland boys don't know what to type again. If it were ladies fighting over a man, this thread would have been on fire: olosho, women are their own problems, wetin prick go cause hein, etc.
wetin diz one dey mean??
Re: Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did by etrange: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
azeez1973:
wetin diz one dey mean??

Welcome to Nairaland. Respect your elders.
Re: Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did by etrange: 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Exodora:
The guy dey protect him territory .
Mumu matured boys everywhere always saying shit about women and yet end up fighting over the same shit tufiakwa.

My brother, the thing tire me o
Re: Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did by tianshie(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
Raylight2:
come let's stage one so I can throw u into a trash can like that.

Same big guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5TtLrFfjCI

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did by Spacewalker(m): 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
Haa shocked. If it's me I will put the fat guy down and show him who is boss,nor be by size

grin. Just joking tho,still the guitar guy was wrong to have done that,what kind of person kisses someone's gal in public undecided and not expect to be bashed for it

And those saying d gal did not complain,must she complain first before her boyfriend protects her..its a guy's duty to protect and defend his woman in good or bad situations.only real men can relate to this tho

See,let me just say it here,if my gal is in trouble I will do anything to save her without thinking twice even it means beating up another guy who actually deserved it

And whether it was staged or not,what matters is d message been passed which is that women need to be respected
Re: Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did by Raylight2(m): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Re: Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did by kriss27(m): 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
sexybbstar:
Good for him
Were

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
kriss27:
Were

Is that all? Just look at the profile of someone calling another person were. This shows how you were brought up. Don't bother to quote me because I won't reply you.
Re: Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did by Sarah20A(f): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
Exodora:

Where is it written on her body that she is his girlfriend.
go ask Google
Re: Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did by Jadsy01(f): 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Five Things All Men You Should Know About The Clitoris by Jadsy01(f): 6:25pm
The clitoris has long been misrepresented and misunderstood, and even now, it still holds some riddles that science is yet to solve.
All female mammals — and some female birds and reptiles — have a clitoris (or two, as is the case with snakes). However, it is not clear if or how many of them also orgasm thanks to this organ.In humans, the clitoris has been firmly tied to sexual pleasure, though whether it plays any other role is still a matter for debate.

Read more via ekomiami.com.ng - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/06/10/five-things-all-men-should-know-about-the-clitoris-medical-news-today/

Re: Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did by Exodora: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sarah20A:
go ask Google

Lol , ok ooo
In Jenifer's voice @jenifer'sdiary.Google!!! please that two person that e fight because of a girl who her boyfriend really really is ?
Am waiting patiently for google to answer that
Re: Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did by kriss27(m): 5:26am On Jun 11, 2019
sexybbstar:

Is that all? Just look at the profile of someone calling another person were. This shows how you were brought up. Don't bother to quote me because I won't reply you.
Lol.....What happened to my profile pic?
Re: Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did by kriss27(m): 5:27am On Jun 11, 2019
kriss27:
Lol.....What happened to my profile pic?
Or are you falling for the boy
Re: Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did by Cityguy: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nitori obirin! Nonsense. Na his type dey commit suicide after the lady dumps his overbearing self and eyes clear wella. Iranu oshi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) / Why Do Nepa Always Take The Light When It Wants To Rain / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.