Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? (9259 Views)

Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? / Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola / 50th Independence: Jonathan Orders Probe Of N6.6bn Budget Expenditure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 01, 2010
Horayce:

This should be a funeral mourning the loss of 50 wasted years we'll never get back. By celebrating, we r setting the wrong precedent for the next 50

True that. . . .

Anywaz, abeg, if anybody wanna send me some jollof rice and fried goat meat. . . . holla!
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by Echidime(m): 4:02am On Oct 01, 2010
AT 50 I THINK IS TIME WE VOTE WHETHER TO REMAIN ONE OR SPLIT.

Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by damas11111(m): 4:04am On Oct 01, 2010
Happy Independence to Naija @ 50.

But seriously speaking I do not feel the celebration in me. Not with the incapacitation of many Nigerians by the kidnappers in Abia state including 15 pupils and 4 youth corps members. What has happened or is happening to them now, we do not know and we are celebrating. I am sure the nummber of all those kidnapped in the past 2 months in the state must be around 50 or so. We can imagine how many people are cursing their destiny for being Nigerians as a result of these avoidable mess.

MUST OUR LEADERS PLAY POLITICS WITH EVERYTHING INCLUDING INNOCENT LIVES?

Yah Robi, please come to the help of those Nigerians in the hands of their captors and let them return to their family in good health. cry cry cry
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 4:35am On Oct 01, 2010
Happy Birthday Nigeria GIANT Of Africa.

Sorry I couldn't get white  smiley

Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by chic2pimp(m): 4:37am On Oct 01, 2010
[size=28pt]NIGERIA KWENU, NIGERIA KWENU KWEZUNOOOOO!!![/size]

Ileke-IdI:

True that. . . .

Anywaz, abeg, if anybody wanna send me some jollof rice and fried goat meat. . . . holla!
Ole,Barawo,Onyoshi tongue
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by dayokanu(m): 4:39am On Oct 01, 2010
Ileke idi, This is dedicated to you

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/WBAoRf1O6m8&feature=player_embedded[/flash]
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 01, 2010
chic2pimp:

[size=28pt]NIGERIA KWENU, NIGERIA KWENU KWEZUNOOOOO!!![/size]
Ole,Barawo,Onyoshi tongue

Behave, na your aunty you dey talk to.

So watcchu doing to celebrate? Invite me to come and chop nau? My belle is too flat.
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 01, 2010
dayokanu:

Ileke idi, This is dedicated to you

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/WBAoRf1O6m8&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

Dayo, that video is absolutely beautiful. There's a UNIVERSITY OF SUYA?

Check out my FB status.
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by chic2pimp(m): 4:52am On Oct 01, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Behave, na your aunty you dey talk to.

So watcchu doing to celebrate? Invite me to come and chop nau? My belle is too flat.
Ti n ba fun e ni numero uno

Funny enough, they are having a mini celebration around my ends. Dem say dem go do prayer 2 hours and after that party and chop til you drop. Me I go skip prayer and for chopping. For a sec, I thought you said, My B. . . . is too flat? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

P:S Gatorsky this is for you kiss kiss kiss

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m79Os3D8wz8?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="[/flash]
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by topup: 4:55am On Oct 01, 2010
Happy Independence day!! Will return to this topic once I've had my sleep.
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 01, 2010
chic2pimp:

Ti n ba fun e ni numero uno

Funny enough, they are having a mini celebration around my ends. Dem say dem go do prayer 2 hours and after that party and chop til you drop. Me I go skip prayer and for chopping. For a sec, I thought you said, My B. . . . is too flat? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

P:S Gatorsky this is for you kiss kiss kiss

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m79Os3D8wz8?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="[/flash]

OLOSHI ashewo, ko iwo ati video e soun jare grin grin grin Didnt you see the one Dayo dedicated to me? Try to emulate jor

Go for the prayer nau. Maybe that's what NIgeria needs. My grandma be doing her 3 hrs prayer every morning. By the time you know it, you fall asleep while they pray lol. Again, where is my invitation?
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by Oba234: 4:58am On Oct 01, 2010
Happy Independence day Nigeria.
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by chic2pimp(m): 5:06am On Oct 01, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

OLOSHI ashewo, ko iwo ati video e soun jare grin grin grin Didnt you see the one Dayo dedicated to me? Try to emulate jor

Go for the prayer nau. Maybe that's what NIgeria needs. My grandma be doing her 3 hrs prayer every morning. By the time you know it, you fall asleep while they pray lol. Again, where is my invitation?
Hehe grin grin It wasn't my fault ooo. Nah my Laptop cause am embarassed embarassed embarassed. I hope this one go do am for you kiss kiss
[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaNogf_dUVI?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="[/flash]

Go for prayer ke? You and who? Abeg ko oshi e kuro jor tongue. I no take time off Uni to sit down for prayer meeting(na for chop I do am for). If you fit, the next flight to England, then you are Invited ooooo.
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by dayokanu(m): 5:08am On Oct 01, 2010
Ileke-Idi, Thats not the original video, I dont think anyone can lay hands on it again, The song was released around the time i was in Primary Sch. In the eighties.
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by dayokanu(m): 5:10am On Oct 01, 2010
Another one
[flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/FDrApu9APBk&NR=1[/flash]
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 01, 2010
dayokanu:

Ileke-Idi, Thats not the original video, I dont think anyone can lay hands on it again, The song was released around the time i was in Primary Sch. In the eighties.

Lucky you, you had a feel of the good Nigeria. But Dayo, ah ahn, o dagba o.
Mo ni lati maa kunle fun e nisiyi lol

Why was the song produced? Was it produced  for a special purpose? se o get nkan ti mo n so?

chic2pimp:

Hehe grin grin It wasn't my fault ooo. Nah my Laptop cause am embarassed embarassed embarassed. I hope this one go do am for you kiss kiss
[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaNogf_dUVI?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="[/flash]

Go for prayer ke? You and who? Abeg ko oshi e kuro jor tongue. I no take time off Uni to sit down for prayer meeting(na for chop I do am for). If you fit, the next flight to England, then you are Invited ooooo.

That's actually one of my all best time videos lol.

"e ba mi so fun bobo yen ko da mi lohun o, to ri pe faji tele la wa. Bobo to ni ki mai ilo o. Ki lo se e to mi pofo o. to ba behave, ma gbe e. . . ." wink

Buying the next ticket now tongue tongue
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 01, 2010
dayokanu:

Another one
[flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/FDrApu9APBk&NR=1[/flash]

Truer words have never been spoken.

"Ti omo ba se iwa buruku, wan a ni iya re lo ko"
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by dayokanu(m): 5:20am On Oct 01, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Lucky you, you had a feel of the good Nigeria. But Dayo, ah ahn, o dagba o.
Mo ni lati maa kunle fun e nisiyi lol

Why was the song produced? Was it produced  for a special purpose? se o get nkan ti mo n so?

I dunno if it was produced for a particular occasion but we hear it during indepence when we usually go to Stadium for inter school march past.

Omode ni mi o. Mi o ti dagba o

The "good" Nigeria was when i was young

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/oMx7o_vmV30&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by dayokanu(m): 5:21am On Oct 01, 2010
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by chic2pimp(m): 5:22am On Oct 01, 2010
dayokanu:

Chei Baba you don old Gan oooo grin grin

Ileke-IdI:

That's actually one of my all best time videos lol.

"e ba mi so fun bobo yen ko da mi lohun o, to ri pe faji tele la wa. Bobo to ni ki mai ilo o. Ki lo se e to mi pofo o. to ba behave, ma gbe e. . . ." wink

Buying the next ticket now tongue tongue
Don't you think I know that?Or otherwise, why would I have posted it in the first place?

Yes Mami, you sound so smexy grin grin. Abeg sing am one more time cheesy

You beter do, or else. . . . . . . . .  angry angry
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by davidif: 5:28am On Oct 01, 2010
[size=18pt]ITS SO SAD THAT THIS COUNTRY IS RUINED WAS BECAUSE OF THOSE EVIL PEOPLE CALLED AGUIYI-IRONSI AND EMEKA IFEAJUNA. [/size]
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 01, 2010
ehrrm, no you didnt know it was one of my best. look at you trying to . . . nvm lol
You know your post reminded me of an incident today. But that's for another thread.

I'll sing it again if you show me that sec schl pix smiley smiley

@dayo
keep them coming, egbon mi.  kiss
Nigerian songs sang in native lang are so beautiful.
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by sbeezy8: 5:30am On Oct 01, 2010
HAHAHAH HELLL NO - but we gon still pop bottles in DC.

All my legit ajebutta guys we gone POP BOTTLES, all my Yahoo yahoo boys gon POPPLES BOTTLES, all my Home boys whos fathers steal money in naija and go to school Abroad- Dem go POP bottles.

Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by abasifo(m): 5:31am On Oct 01, 2010
Freedom is the asset that cannot be replaced with anything else. Happiness confines when freedom is not given. It is a blessing to breathe under the sky on the land where you can live according to your wishes. The land that protects you and gives you the right of being its habitant, the land that gives you a sense of belonging is again a blessing in itself
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 01, 2010
@dafidi
ija lo fe bere yen o. emi ti salo
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by MaziUche0(m): 5:39am On Oct 01, 2010
Unfortunately or fortunately. . . However you see it, I will be celebrating in New York City at Trump Towers. grin
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 01, 2010
MaziUche0:

[b]Unfortunately [/b]or fortunately. . . However you see it, I will be celebrating in New York City at Trump Towers. grin
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by noblecomms(m): 6:16am On Oct 01, 2010
]50 YEARS WASTED,
NO LIGHT,
NO ROAD,
NO SECURITY
NO JOB ETC.
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by Kilode1: 6:19am On Oct 01, 2010
Beaf:

Despair and hate are totally different things. What is expressed by most here is despair and it is right to be in despair about Nigeria, because it is only after we acknowledge the wrong that we can begin building the right.

Beaf you spoke well on page one. Well said! Just make sure GEJ understands wink

My "we go party Yanfu Yanfu" people don turn this thread to another thing, I no blame them sha, we all process the day differently.
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by abasifo(m): 6:53am On Oct 01, 2010
"Democracy is the government of the people, by the people, for the people"---- Ab Lincoln
Men love their country, not because it is great, but because it is their own.”, Seneca
"Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country."
----- John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by r231(m): 7:02am On Oct 01, 2010
Happy independence day to Nigeria. No cause for celebration for the poorest of the richest nation in the world. #my2cents
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by tunfeek: 7:17am On Oct 01, 2010
abasifo:

"Democracy is the government of the people, by the people, for the people"---- Ab Lincoln
Men love their country, not because it is great, but because it is their own.”, Seneca
"Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country."
----- John Fitzgerald Kennedy

, lol GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gaddafi ‘fighters’ Arrive In Kaduna / Consumer Potential: Three Nigerian City Clusters To Compete With Lagos / Lagos INEC Yet To Recieve 400,000 PVCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.