Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? (9274 Views)

Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? / Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola / 50th Independence: Jonathan Orders Probe Of N6.6bn Budget Expenditure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by Osama10(m): 12:50am On Oct 04, 2010
Still a kid at 50.
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by SALady(f): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2010
Nigerians please forgive my ignorance. I spend too much time with you on this forum with you guys making me laugh and making some of my difficult days a lot easier with your silly (no pun intended) ways. I also learn a lot from you guys. I felt it befitting that I come in here to wish you A happy 50th independence celebration, and may it last throughout the remainder of the year. May GOD continue to bless you.
Re: Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? by NAJALYN: 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2010
Happy 50th Independence to all Nigerians. Although this is belated, its better late than never. I am sure everyone had a nice time. Our nation has come a long way. We have made mistakes and we can correct such mistakes. However we can never correct such mistakes by constant criticism. Your words are potent, very powerful because ye are Gods in embrayo. The more we critisize the worst the situation. The less the better. Try abusing a child olodo, ode, oloruburuku, omo ole. Of cause the child will display, & very seriously too, those qualities. Then you start crying. Olorun emagbami o! Was it Olorun who asked you to pour such insult on your child, and on a daily basis. What you sow you reap. Please let us change our attitude. Pray more for our Country and pray for our President & all helping to pilot the affairs of our great Nation. Prayer is the only solution; it never fails. Long Live The Federal Republic of Nigeria, Long Live Nairaland. NAJALYN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Pity The New Ooni's Wife / Festus Okoye: Why INEC Can’t Remove Dead Persons From Voter Register / Direct Primaries: There Should Be Other Options - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.