Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' (38679 Views)

Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis / Tb Joshua Refuses Offering In UK..... / TB Joshua Refuses Offering ‘of Millions’ In UK, Says ‘give It To Your Neighbour’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by victorian(f): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
I'm shocked.

Other pastors will be in great pain seeing this crowd and not a dime was collected from the members.

Chai! And it's all in pounds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
no wonder Isreal want him permanently in their country. T.B Joshua abeg no go, we need you more

a true man of God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by malvisguy212: 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
Victorisoni3:
undecided
my brother, fear God, TB Joshua is one of the most criticized pastor in Nigeria, yet his crusade is always fill with crowds, and I repeat , fear God.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by sweetrace(f): 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
moonbender:

Okay. I'll be watching as you and others in your coven are angry over mass deliverance of your members. One day, you will confess!

Out of millions who stands with T.B Joshua, you are not even seen. So your view, belief, hatred or whatsoever devilish thought you have against him cannot deter his too good mission.

Capeesh?

Who did this to you? What has happened to the mindset of people like you? Criticizing your pastor should not be the reason you spew out insults. If he was indeed a Christian, he would have taught you about the principles and heart of God. The Bible says Christians should not quarrel, but you are being belligerent with your words. If you choose to follow someone without asking questions or thinking, don’t expect others to do the same. Even God in the Bible says come let’s reason together. You and fellow followers of Joshua act cultish.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Godmademan(m): 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nice gesture...Collect Offering from Africans, Reject offering in UK. Africans don't have neighbours ni?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by moonbender(m): 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
sweetrace:

Who did this to you? What has happened to the mindset of people like you? Criticizing your pastor should not be the reason you spew out insults. If he was indeed a Christian, he would have taught you about the principles and heart of God. The Bible says Christians should not quarrel, but you are being belligerent with your words. If you choose to follow someone without asking questions or thinking, don’t expect others to do the same. Even God in the Bible says come let’s reason together. You and fellow followers of Joshua act cultish.

Point out the insults I dished out to you.

You and who want to reason together? I dodge you!

So, if you choose not to follow T.B Joshua's teachings, kindly stay your lane. In other words: Dey your Dey!

If you are a true Christian and well grounded in the bible, you won't come out calling a Prophet and his followers cultists.

The bible said Christians should not quarrel, yet, you can quarrel with the practice(s) of T.B Joshua.

Your own version of Christianity is likened to those who Crucified Jesus.

True Christians do not criticize Servants of God.

If you have reservations against T.B Joshua, pls keep it to your self and who ever needs to bask in the euphoria of your belief. Or better still, reserve the gist(s) for your kids.

The Power of God behind T.B Joshua has led many who has castigated him in the past to come rolling in his presence for forgiveness and deliverance.

Until, you know your way around life, stay off!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by moonbender(m): 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
Stalemate:

I sent a DM bro. I've got plans on visiting and I don't know if I get info from you on some logistics to consider.

Send mail again
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by vicfajeze: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
Victorisoni3:

Hhhhahah because he decided to do charity work
NO BROS,CAN ANY ISLAMIC CLERIC DO WHAT TB JOSHUA DID?INSTEAD OF THIS,U ONLY SEE DEM CREATING CONFUSION AND FORMENTING TROUBLE ALL IN NAME OF RELIGION OF PEACE.ISLAM AND DEVIL NA 5AND6.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by sweetrace(f): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
moonbender:

So, if you choose not to follow T.B Joshua's teachings, kindly stay your lane. In other words: Dey your Dey!

If you are a true Christian and well grounded in the bible, you won't come out calling a Prophet and his followers cultists.

The bible said Christians should not quarrel, yet, you can quarrel with the practice(s) of T.B Joshua.

If you have reservations against T.B Joshua, pls keep it to your self and who ever needs to bask in the euphoria of your belief. Or better still, reserve the gist(s) for your kids.

The Power of God behind T.B Joshua has led many who has castigated him in the past to come rolling in his presence for forgiveness and deliverance.

I should stay off? You first quoted me not the other way round. T B Joshua is a charlatan. He will be exposed by God almighty. His day of reckoning is so close. Nothing can stop that. As for you, you have comprehension issues, are bitter, and in search of magic not God. I pray you one day find the right way, the truth and life. I’m done reading your cantankerous mentions.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by moonbender(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
sweetrace:

I should stay off? You first quoted me not the other way round. T B Joshua is a charlatan. He will be exposed by God almighty. His day of reckoning is so close. Nothing can stop that. As for you, you have comprehension issues, are bitter, and in search of magic not God. I pray you one day find the right way, the truth and life. I’m done reading your cantankerous mentions.

T.B Joshua has been performing miracles before you were conceived. Since you are now God, pls hasten his day of reckoning.

I'm not bitter. I lead, live and exist with lots of Love.

In case that evil spirit leaves you and you need to visit The Synagogue for deliverance, I'll be glad to host you and make your stay a sweet one.

T.B Joshua's Ministry grows everyday, and people get delivered, supported financially and restored in all phases. If you need help, contact me. Let Love Lead!

Until then, I'll be praying for you.

Leave judgement for God. And stay out of trouble!
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by joepentwo(m): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
i like this man i only dislike the way people fall and vomit in his church. I cannot believe everyone is possess
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by abbeyfel: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Acidosis:

Misleading title. T.B Joshua was not in the meeting. But you're right since the speaker acted on his mandate.
Why are you confusing yourself na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by desiredhome: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Dadaboy:

Not all aclaimed men of God’s money is coming from the church

no need to talk too much
Where else do they get the money from if not from the members? are they into Yahoo Yahoo biz? even when we know the Church (Pentecostal) are the senior Yahoo men...... undecided
#stopdefendingevilmen
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by desiredhome: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
AllenSpencer:

They did not buy it.

It a gift grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin story story........ story grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Jyde89: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
sweetrace:

I don’t have the inclination to bandy words with you. You watch his video as shown now and you get carried away because he has perfected his art. Anyway, the god of this world has probably blinded you so that seeing you won’t see.

We hear of the various allegations(with proof) levelled at pastors like Chris Oyakhilome, Joshua Iginla, Biodun Fatoyinbo and numeous others, never for once! I repeat never for once has any evidence been brought forward to indict this man of the things people say about him, why can't you people just allow God do the arresting himself if he's indeed not a man of God. And if you're indeed a believer like you proclaim, your prayer should be that God arrest his soul and deliver him not shaming him, at the end of the day he has done more good than his peers (on paper).
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by desiredhome: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
TruthinAction:

TB Joshua is wrong on this. Just seeking cheap popularity. You can give your offering to God and still help your neighbor. It is even wrong to divert God's offering for any other purpose. In addition, you rob the people the opportunity to be blessed.
Wao Mr. Man first of all God can work in different ways, maybe that was the instruction he received concerning that, so you can't conclude that he was wrong.
Also, how does his action amount to cheap popularity? by giving to the needy?
When you say you give to God, is it only dropping your money in the offering bucket/Church? angry,
What is Gods money and who is the God in this instance?
Please help me out with theses questions, because I am not understanding
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Dadaboy: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
desiredhome:

Where else do they get the money from if not from the members? are they into Yahoo Yahoo biz? even when we know the Church (Pentecostal) are the senior Yahoo men...... undecided
#stopdefendingevilmen
I did not tell you the money is clean
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by desiredhome: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Jyde89:

We hear of the various allegations(with proof) levelled at pastors like Chris Oyakhilome, Joshua Iginla, Biodun Fatoyinbo and numeous others, never for once! I repeat never for once has any evidence been brought forward to indict this man of the things people say about him, why can't you people just allow God do the arresting himself if he's indeed not a man of God. And if you're indeed a believer like you proclaim, your prayer should be that God arrest his soul and deliver him not shaming him, at the end of the day he has done more good than his peers (on paper).
Religion and sentiments will never allow Nigerians to reason/think for themselves, even when you catch those so call men of god in their evil acts/right handed people like you never agree, because religion has blind the eyes of many like you, that now see the supposed men of god as their God and forget that they are also human and can still commit.
Mind you, these men have surrounded themselves with power(evil power) such that even when you show evidence of their wicked act, they will silent you and use their evil money to fight you.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by desiredhome: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Dadaboy:

I did not tell you the money is clean
You said they don't make money from the members alone and I ask where else? Is Church money not suppose to be clean?
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by peachesandcream: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
My heart is filled with joy today because there are still indeed genuine men of GOD in this accursed earth. Tb joshua & co may almighty GOD who provides food even for the birds of the air never make you to lack any good thing your heart desires. I love you so much because indeed you are a blessing to this generation who satan have deceived so much.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Victorisoni3(m): 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
vicfajeze:
NO BROS,CAN ANY ISLAMIC CLERIC DO WHAT TB JOSHUA DID?INSTEAD OF THIS,U ONLY SEE DEM CREATING CONFUSION AND FORMENTING TROUBLE ALL IN NAME OF RELIGION OF PEACE.ISLAM AND DEVIL NA 5AND6.
Hmm abi
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by desiredhome: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
moonbender:

And how do they become prophet of God? How do you know he is a prophet of God? So even when a prophet is wrong people should just keep mum and not talk/correct?
No wonder there are so many Churches all over the place yet wickedness/poverty is on the increase
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Victorisoni3(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
malvisguy212:
my brother, fear God, TB Joshua is one of the most criticized pastor in Nigeria, yet his crusade is always fill with crowds, and I repeat , fear God.
talk of criticism
But forget big congregation/crowd it doesn't really mean
You don't know what he did to get those crowds of people
Dat one is dia problem
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by moonbender(m): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
desiredhome:

And how do they become prophet of God? How do you know he is a prophet of God? So even when a prophet is wrong people should just keep mum and not talk/correct?
No wonder there are so many Churches all over the place yet wickedness/poverty is on the increase

Since you want to talk and correct, pls pick a cane and go ahead.

Chief Justice

And pls help with the attributes to know a Prophet of God.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Customer80: 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
An ardent watcher of Emmanuel Tv and a soon to be partner. I love TB Joshua ministry.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by efficiencie(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
I can easily guess that many of the hypocrites praising TB Joshua now were among those who lambasted him with the accusation that he is selling miracle water...fickle humans! So pathetic!
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by raybestman: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
Jesus told john's disciple to go and tell john what they've seen. Jesus said if you've seen what I do you have seen the father in heaven. The blind see, deaf hear,demon possessed delivered, the sick healed, the captive freed. Love even your enemies. These are the qualities of God and by their fruit you shall know them. So my brother stop deceiving yourself and go pick your bible and read very well so that u can know d genuine man of God. Criticising what u don't understand may lead u far from d truth. This is how u people doubt and criticise d son of God until u finally crucify Him. Today is a great opportunity for u to change and stop living the same stupid behaviour of your ancestors because tomorrow may be too late.
Etfash:
A demon possessed girl was making serious money fher mistress - to the mistress, she was "God sent"

The same demon possessed girl began to preach the gospel, telling men and women to believe the true servants of God who had preached to them - "God rejected her and her service"

A man who got money through ritualistic means may also become charitable - he may become acceptable to men, but not God.

Do not base your faith on any action or word of anyone but on Christ' as clearly written in the scriptures so that you will not become disappointed, offended and lose your soul eventually.

The devil also shows himself as angel of light from time to time... base your faith on Christ.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by malvisguy212: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Victorisoni3:

talk of criticism
But forget big congregation/crowd it doesn't really mean
You don't know what he did to get those crowds of people
Dat one is dia problem
since we are not God, don't you think we shouldn't rush and make conclusion ?
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Victorisoni3(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
malvisguy212:
since we are not God, don't you think we shouldn't rush and make conclusion ?
Dats why I said its their problem whatever crowd the have
Only God knows
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by desiredhome: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
moonbender:

Since you want to talk and correct, pls pick a cane and go ahead.

Chief Justice

And pls help with the attributes to know a Prophet of God.

See them, people who can not use their brain except their pastoprenours use it for them
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by moonbender(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
desiredhome:

See them, people who can not use their brain except their pastoprenours use it for them
grin grin grin grin grin

Keep on using your own brain and do something good with your life.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by desiredhome: 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
moonbender:

Keep on using your own brain and do something good with your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? / I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.