Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,107 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' (38664 Views)

Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis / Tb Joshua Refuses Offering In UK..... / TB Joshua Refuses Offering ‘of Millions’ In UK, Says ‘give It To Your Neighbour’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by oyoirabor: 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
sweetrace:

Who did this to you? What has happened to the mindset of people like you? Criticizing your pastor should not be the reason you spew out insults. If he was indeed a Christian, he would have taught you about the principles and heart of God. The Bible says Christians should not quarrel, but you are being belligerent with your words. If you choose to follow someone without asking questions or thinking, don’t expect others to do the same. Even God in the Bible says come let’s reason together. You and fellow followers of Joshua act cultish.

SMH.....

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by moonbender(m): 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=desiredhome post=79139856][/quote]
You have the freedom to worship and not to.
Every human has their choices.
You can't force anyone to believe in what you believe in.
Be enlightened.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by oyoirabor: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
sweetrace:

I should stay off? You first quoted me not the other way round. T B Joshua is a charlatan. He will be exposed by God almighty. His day of reckoning is so close. Nothing can stop that. As for you, you have comprehension issues, are bitter, and in search of magic not God. I pray you one day find the right way, the truth and life. I’m done reading your cantankerous mentions.

When are you going to quit this thing you are sniffing?

its not good for your brain please. I have told you several times!!!! YOU NEED TO STOP!!!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by moonbender(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2019

Maybe you need to see this thread from 2016.

This is to tell you that the act of kindness has been bestowed in T.B Joshua. He didn't just start today.

If pastors collect offering, una go talk. I another reject and says it should be given to the needy, una go wail.

Haba!

What do you want?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by moonbender(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2019

Maybe you need to see this thread from 2016.

This is to tell you that the act of kindness has been bestowed in T.B Joshua. He didn't just start today.

If pastors collect offering, una go talk. I another reject and says it should be given to the needy, una go wail.

Haba!

Wetin una want?

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by moonbender(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
oyoirabor:

When are you going to quit this thing you are sniffing?

its not good for your brain please. I have told you several times!!!! YOU NEED TO STOP!!!

Lmao
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by desiredhome: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
moonbender:

You have the freedom to worship and not to.

Every human has their choices.

You can't force anyone to believe in what you believe in.

Be enlightened.
Lol, how can someone be forced against his believe, so funny, you ask how come you are in the Country of most prayerful, most religious and yet the poorest in the world, your believe have not solved your problem.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by moonbender(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
desiredhome:

Lol, how can someone be forced against his believe, so funny, you ask how come you are in the Country of most prayerful, most religious and yet the poorest, your believe have not solved your problem.

You must be among the poorest.

That's why you need salvation and total deliverance from the plague upon you.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by enemyofprogress: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
RCCG and Winners chapel take note
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by moonbender(m): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
desiredhome:

Wao Mr. Man first of all God can work in different ways, maybe that was the instruction he received concerning that, so you can't conclude that he was wrong.
Also, how does his action amount to cheap popularity? by giving to the needy?
When you say you give to God, is it only dropping your money in the offering bucket/Church? angry,
What is Gods money and who is the God in this instance?
Please help me out with theses questions, because I am not understanding

Help me ask him oo.

Some people are not enlightened at all.

As if God comes down to collect the money.

Helping the needy is a Godly service. God himself will smile at you if you help the needy instead of enriching pastors who have enough already.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by desiredhome: 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
moonbender:

You must be among the poorest.

That's why you need salvation and total deliverance from the plague upon you.

Hahaha deliverance from who
You can continue in your mental slavery, or maybe you need it the deliverance most, but not by your pastoprenours but with the renewal of your thinking/reasoning
Thanks
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by desiredhome: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
moonbender:

Help me ask him oo.

Some people are not enlightened at all.

As if God comes down to collect the money.

Helping the needy is a Godly service. God himself will smile at you if you help the needy instead of enriching pastors who have enough already.
Don't mind him, that is what they get when they refuse to use their God given brain, so they believe every lies their pastoprenours dish out to them.
Bunch of brainwashed .......

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by moonbender(m): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
desiredhome:

Hahaha deliverance from who
You can continue in your mental slavery, or maybe you need it the deliverance most, but not by your pastoprenours but with the renewal of your thinking/reasoning
Thanks

Obviously you are not happy.

If you continue this way, your chances of making it in life is just like a dot on sand from a needle.

If you have anything against pastors, either good or bad, pls pocket it and pray for divine intervention in your life.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by TruthinAction: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
desiredhome:

Wao Mr. Man first of all God can work in different ways, maybe that was the instruction he received concerning that, so you can't conclude that he was wrong.
Also, how does his action amount to cheap popularity? by giving to the needy?
When you say you give to God, is it only dropping your money in the offering bucket/Church? angry,
What is Gods money and who is the God in this instance?
Please help me out with theses questions, because I am not understanding

If he is that kind to reject the offering, he should be kind enough to allow people to worship freely in his church without undue protocols that has to do with financial commitments. On account of the experience of one of the worshiper who went to synagogue, you are not permitted into the main auditorium for the first time. You must first be a tither after which you will be given a temporary pass. This is not church but just taking advantage of people seeking for miracles.

In addition, you pay 5,000 to get the morning water which is attached to a gift like a book or CD whose value is not more than 500 naira.

He has members in this forum. They should refute these claims.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by TruthinAction: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Connecticut:
The one that members paid to the churches what do they use it for? You are Pharisee.

Really. Please just pay a visit to the Church if they will allow you into the main auditorium without consistent tithing and partnership. He is just robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by desiredhome: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
moonbender:

Obviously you are not happy.

If you continue this way, your chances of making it in life is just like a dot on sand from a needle.

If you have anything against pastors, either good or bad, pls pocket it and pray for divine intervention in your life.

Stop deceiving yourself, who are you to determine who have the chance to make it in life or not? and what do you use determine who is making it in life? your success in life do not depend on your pastoprenours but your good work and faith in God, above all your Peace of mind. you keep doing the wrong things and expect good result.
I don't have anything against you pastoprenours but maybe if they do the work of God not the work of Mammon.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by desiredhome: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
desiredhome:

Stop deceiving yourself, who are you to determine who have the chance to make it in life or not? and what do you use to determine who is making it in life? your success in life do not depend on your pastoprenours but your good work and faith in God, above all your Peace of mind. you keep doing the wrong things and expect good result.
I don't have anything against you pastoprenours but maybe if they do the work of God not the work of Mammon.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by moonbender(m): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
desiredhome:

Stop deceiving yourself, who are you to determine who have the chance to make it in life or not? and what do you use determine who is making it in life? your success in life do not depend on your pastoprenours but your good work and faith in God, above all your Peace of mind. you keep doing the wrong things and expect good result.

Peace be unto you!
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Etfash(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
raybestman:
Jesus told john's disciple to go and tell john what they've seen. Jesus said if you've seen what I do you have seen the father in heaven. The blind see, deaf hear,demon possessed delivered, the sick healed, the captive freed. Love even your enemies. These are the qualities of God and by their fruit you shall know them. So my brother stop deceiving yourself and go pick your bible and read very well so that u can know d genuine man of God. Criticising what u don't understand may lead u far from d truth. This is how u people doubt and criticise d son of God until u finally crucify Him. Today is a great opportunity for u to change and stop living the same stupid behaviour of your ancestors because tomorrow may be too late.

You have quoted that scripture wrongly, read Luke 7: 22 again for clarity.

Note that prior to Christ' coming, no man ever did any of those miracles mentioned there in that scripture! It was easy to decipher then, not like today.

However, since Christ knew what would happen in the last days, hear what My Lord and Saviour said
"... such that if it were possible, they will deceive even the very ELECT".

There are so many magicians and many non-Christ followers who do all you mentioned in your quotation there so, it means nothing.

Meanwhile, your zeal was misdirected as you already started calling me names. Did I say the man is a devil? NO! Read again.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by desiredhome: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
moonbender:

Peace be unto you!
And unto you too, thanks
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by desiredhome: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
TruthinAction:

If he is that kind to reject the offering, he should be kind enough to allow people to worship freely in his church without undue protocols that has to do with financial commitments. On account of the experience of one of the worshiper who went to synagogue, you are not permitted into the main auditorium for the first time. You must first be a tither after which you will be given a temporary pass. This is not church but just taking advantage of people seeking for miracles.

In addition, you pay 5,000 to get the morning water which is attached to a gift like a book or CD whose value is not more than 500 naira.

You may be right, but truth be told, that is why people are criticising most of these Pentecostal pastoprenours for taking advantage of the people seeking for solution, its all about the money not about the people, and in most cases after going through all that stress and money been paid, their problems are not solved tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Jyde89: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
desiredhome:

Religion and sentiments will never allow Nigerians to reason/think for themselves, even when you catch those so call men of god in their evil acts/right handed people like you never agree, because religion has blind the eyes of many like you, that now see the supposed men of god as their God and forget that they are also human and can still commit.
Mind you, these men have surrounded themselves with power(evil power) such that even when you show evidence of their wicked act, they will silent you and use their evil money to fight you.

Your point?
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Graciouscharis: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
TruthinAction:

You are right. It is actually worse than what you stated above. They use this kind of media paparazzi to cover up multitude of atrocities.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Uwaiwe: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
TruthinAction:

You speak like agent of darkness. Repent before it's too late. Stop speaking evil against God's anointed. My candid advice for you.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
He is still a crooked pastor.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Water101(f): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
True Gospel
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by TruthinAction: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
Uwaiwe:
You speak like agent of darkness. Repent before it's too late. Stop speaking evil against God's anointed. My candid advice for you.

Please, first disprove my submission before you rant. There are many wolves in sheep's clothing. You think everyone that runs a Church is a man of God? The standard for judgment is God's word.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by UncletC: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
Acidosis:

Misleading title. T.B Joshua was not in the meeting. But you're right since the speaker acted on his mandate.
the title is correct, it is his order whether he said it himself, present, or sent an usher... the title portrays an order not who delivers... and the owner of the order is TB Joshua.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by jaxxy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
TechCapon:
Largest offering never collected. Another record set by a great man of God.

Hahaha not collecting offerings now makes u a real man of God? Don’t be deceived it has nothing to do with not collecting or collecting. This is simple called reverse psychology to play to the gallery or wasn’t he collecting b4?
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Optimus212: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
nairalee:
This just endeared me to TB Joshua.

He who sees his neighbor starving but goes ahead to donate a stash of money elsewhere under any guise is nothing but A WICKED, HEARTLESS, LOVELESS, WIZARD AND HYPOCRITICAL creature.

Let love lead

Am telling u!!. A friend of mine was gisting me some days back how he sowed a 100k seed in church. I now asked him, can u give 100k to a friend or relative? He couldn't answer.

I now said, me..am not against offering & tithe o but I can dash someone 10k & put 200 naira offering. I derive more passion giving heavily to people than the church. undecided
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by crowdmafia: 7:12am On Jun 09, 2019
Unlike that JUJU [color=#990000][/color]man called Uma Upkai, the man coolhas a penchant for primitive accumulation of wealth cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious Church Advert In Apapa,Lagos(Pic) / Winners Chapel Acquires 3,600 New Properties - Recruits 1,500 Pastors Worldwide / Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.