Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' (38688 Views)

Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis / Tb Joshua Refuses Offering In UK..... / TB Joshua Refuses Offering ‘of Millions’ In UK, Says ‘give It To Your Neighbour’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Dadaboy: 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
desiredhome:

You said they don't make money from the members alone and I ask where else? Is Church money not suppose to be clean?
Many churches are just a front for many illegal and evil activities

I cannot say much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by desiredhome: 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
Dadaboy:

Many churches are just a front for many illegal and evil activities

I cannot say much
You are very correct, so many evil going on behind the scene, while they pretend to be doing Church. The demon has taken over the Church

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by SIawomir: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
sweetrace:
TB Joshua, you can do everything to endear yourself to the populace, but one day, God almighty will expose you for who you truly are.

Hmm..
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Ayo081(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
SIawomir:

Hmm..

Issoright?
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by SIawomir: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ayo081:

Issoright?

grin grin this one shock me, I'm speechless..

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Ayo081(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
cheesy
SIawomir:

grin grin this one shock me, I'm speechless..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash / Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.