Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,906 members, 7,838,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Texas Man Divorces Wife Without Her Knowing By Forging Paperwork - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Texas Man Divorces Wife Without Her Knowing By Forging Paperwork (746 Views)

I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / See The Pictures Of A Lady That Once Dated A Catholic Priest Without Her Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Texas Man Divorces Wife Without Her Knowing By Forging Paperwork by Amarachi1990: 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Man, what a time.

A Texas man wanted out of his marriage and instead of going through divorce proceedings, he faked his wife's signature on paperwork in turn ending their union without her knowledge.

The New York Daily News reports Paul Nixon submitted forged documents and false information to a Houston district court. Nixon also reportedly committed perjury when testifying in court during a divorce hearing. The divorce has been tabled due to the perjury and fraudulent documents.

The constable’s office started the investigation after Mrs. Nixon informed officials of the divorce that occurred without her knowledge.

Harris County Constable Mark Herman spoke with a local news outlet and said that a search for Mr. Nixon is underway as he is now wanted for aggravated perjury.

“We have teams out looking for him right now, I can tell you,” he told the station. “And we have an idea where he’s at. So hopefully, he’ll turn himself in. If not, we’ll catch him. Just a matter of time.”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/texas-man-divorces-wife-without-knowing-forging-paperwork/

Re: Texas Man Divorces Wife Without Her Knowing By Forging Paperwork by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 24, 2019
Amarachi1990:
Man, what a time.

A Texas man wanted out of his marriage and instead of going through divorce proceedings, he faked his wife's signature on paperwork in turn ending their union without her knowledge.

The New York Daily News reports Paul Nixon submitted forged documents and false information to a Houston district court. Nixon also reportedly committed perjury when testifying in court during a divorce hearing. The divorce has been tabled due to the perjury and fraudulent documents.

The constable’s office started the investigation after Mrs. Nixon informed officials of the divorce that occurred without her knowledge.

Harris County Constable Mark Herman spoke with a local news outlet and said that a search for Mr. Nixon is underway as he is now wanted for aggravated perjury.

“We have teams out looking for him right now, I can tell you,” he told the station. “And we have an idea where he’s at. So hopefully, he’ll turn himself in. If not, we’ll catch him. Just a matter of time.”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/texas-man-divorces-wife-without-knowing-forging-paperwork/

For him to think freedom via incarceration is still freedom, he must have been through so much abuse by his wife. Lol

1 Like

Re: Texas Man Divorces Wife Without Her Knowing By Forging Paperwork by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 24, 2019
Can u imagine?
Re: Texas Man Divorces Wife Without Her Knowing By Forging Paperwork by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
He looks like he is related to Snoop, Da Dog grin .
Re: Texas Man Divorces Wife Without Her Knowing By Forging Paperwork by Martinez39(m): 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
You did not listen to red pill men, you thought you could find a NAWALT, and you finally thought you could beat a gynocentric system as a man. Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Texas Man Divorces Wife Without Her Knowing By Forging Paperwork by JoeMaddog: 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
He looks more like Rio Ferdinand
OROSUNBOLB:
He looks like he is related to Snoop, Da Dog grin .
Re: Texas Man Divorces Wife Without Her Knowing By Forging Paperwork by Ekez(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mehn dis wan weak me,
Re: Texas Man Divorces Wife Without Her Knowing By Forging Paperwork by Ekez(m): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
I no blame de man, He no do again.
Re: Texas Man Divorces Wife Without Her Knowing By Forging Paperwork by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
JoeMaddog:
He looks more like Rio Ferdinand

Yea,that's true !

(1) (Reply)

Who'd You Call?? / I Am Recruiting Female Models / Can A Woman Have A Blind Vagina?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.