Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1359962 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by hustla(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
nelem:

you don talk am finish na. wink wink

wink
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by AspiringPHD: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
hustla:
From my observations and transcripts I have read here, the VO already knows if they'll give you the Visa 90% of the time before you appear as you have already submitted enough info they will use to guage if you are a genuine applicant or otherwise.

10% of the time they set out to deny you, they give you a chance to convince them that you deserve to be given a chance

All those prayer and fasting and grace found me talk is pure bullsh*t. Europeans and citizens of 1st world countries dont do that if they have the right documents and a genuine reason to study in the US

Goodluck to everyone

smiley

Also,
Sharwama

Can I send a PM?
Need to ask a few questions
thank you

When they jam you rejection even with full funding and detailed DS 160, you will know the system is not fair and there is a faith, luck or whatever you believe in factor.

So please, don't rubbish people's attempt at exercising their faith.

Good luck

10 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by ValentinoPerez(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
I sincerely want to appreciate everyone on this trend for great and invaluable efforts put together to bring up fruitful discussions at all time. I have been a silent follower of this trend and finally, benefit from all your productive comments. May the good Lord bless you guys immensely in return.

My transcript goes thus:

Interview date: July 11, 2019.
Embassy: Lagos
Time: 6:45am
Window: 4, a black American man.

VO: Good Morning

Me: Good morning sir (almost at the same time with him)

VO: Let me have your documents please

Me: All right sir and I passed it

VO: Oh, University of Alabama!

Me: Yes, that's right!

VO: Why a PhD in Applied Mathematics?

Me: Pardon? (Because I wasn't expecting that as a first question)

VO: He repeated the question

Me: I want a PhD in applied mathematics because I'm passionate about the use of pure and applied mathematical concepts to study the evolution, effect, control of infectious diseases and epidemiogy of diseases that follow seasonal trend. I enjoy the use of mathematical models to provide insight into the complex structures of epidemiological and biomedical problems.

VO: Why University of Alabama?

Me: I chose university of Alabama because they have a strong research team in BioMathematics. Their applied mathematics group has excellent and award winning researchers, such as Prof Dang Nguyen who has just received a distinguished award from the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics. I'm also fascinated by the research of Prof David Halpern-who uses mathematical models to investigate biological and bioengineering process-with whom I have had correspondence.

VO: How did you come about BioMathematics?

Me: During my undergraduate, I took a course on Modeling of infectious diseases and I eventually did my undergraduate research in this area. After which I had a full scholarship to AIMS for my master where I had the opportunity of working under Prof Robert Smith of the University of Ottawa. He later supervised my thesis: Modeling the effect of vaccination on the control of Leptospirosis using impulsive and differential equations. These spur my passion for BioMath and I want to expand my research prowess.

VO: Your GTA, How did you get it?

Me: Pardon? (at this point, I was tired of talking)

VO: Tell me how you got GTA.

Me: The graduate admission committee found my application strong enough and contacted me for the GTA position (I lost composure at this point because this wasn't the response I prepared).

VO: Okay, what is your plan after graduation?

Me: I intend to return to my current place of employment-Landmark University where I currently serve as assistant.....and later pursue a post-doctoral research to broaden my horizons.

VO: Typing for few seconds and then looking at my mouth (as if I have not spoken enough but of course, the flow wasn't like when I was talking about my research)

Me: Yes! (like, that's all)

VO: Continued with the typing

Me: I was just speaking in tongues inside of me with my mouth gesticulating. I was thinking I had floppy responses in the later part of the interview.

VO: Looked up into my eyes and said your visa is approved.

Me: Thank you sir. Thank you for approving my Visa.

VO: No! with reaction. It's my job.

Vo: Reached out for the white paper, pick up your passport after 3-working days at the address indicated on this white paper. And you will need your I-20 at the point of entry.

NB: The VO was patient and he listened to me through out the conversation (lucky me!). I got tired so early because I was passionately dramatizing with my two hands and I expect the interview to end so soon (lazy me!).
However, be prepared for anything, personalise all your responses and be passionate with your delivery.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by MyCaseIsDiffere(f): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
LagosismyHome:

Why do you feel that the only reason why someone wants to travel .
While i believe that God is a very busy person and Nigerians worry him over irrelevant stuff cheesy and dont truly live in godly ways but call God only for wants and needs...... For me make them carry go if it makes them feel better and doesnt hurt anyone . If you dont believe in God that fine , some believe in God and it works for them so hey let them carry on

My apologies for quoting you, sir. This is my first time of posting on this platform, after haven spent days reading the threads. Don't know any other way of doing my enquiry. Kindly pardon my ignorance.

I doff my heart to all the gurus in the house. To the big daddies, mummies, uncle's and aunties, I saw well done, sirs and ma's.

Straight to the issue at hand. I am about apply for my F1 Visa this year, and I will like to follow the wisdom of Abraham Lincoln. I have taken this long to even fill a DS160 form, cos I want to do it right this time.

I currently have a valid B1/B2 visa. My first visa was issued in 2012 while I was studying in a foreign country. Last year, I was denied a F1 Visa four times, all in August of 2018 ( I am ready to submit the transcripts if requested). I got a reinstatement this year and would be applying again.

School: Harvard
Degree: MA
Course: Theological Studies
Funding: Full Tuition scholarship with stipends as well a SOA from a bank in Atlanta, owned by my uncle who works with the United Nations.
Last trip: Nov. 2018 ( stayed 5months)
Highest Qualification: Masters from a country in Europe

@fairheart @shawarma @LagosismyHome in short, all the oldies come and diagnose me.

7 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by hustla(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
AspiringPHD:

When they jam you rejection even with full funding and detailed DS 160, you will know the system is not fair and there is a faith, luck or whatever you believe in factor.

So please, don't rubbish people's attempt at exercising their faith.

Good luck

K

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Time2win(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
MyCaseIsDiffere:

My apologies for quoting you, sir. This is my first time of posting on this platform, after haven spent days reading the threads. Don't know any other way of doing my enquiry. Kindly pardon my ignorance.

I doff my heart to all the gurus in the house. To the big daddies, mummies, uncle's and aunties, I saw well done, sirs and ma's.

Straight to the issue at hand. I am about apply for my F1 Visa this year, and I will like to follow the wisdom of Abraham Lincoln. I have taken this long to even fill a DS160 form, cos I want to do it right this time.

I currently have a valid B1/B2 visa. My first visa was issued in 2012 while I was studying in a foreign country. Last year, I was denied a F1 Visa four times, all in August of 2018 ( I am ready to submit the transcripts if requested). I got a reinstatement this year and would be applying again.

Funding: Full Tuition scholarship with stipends as well a SOA from a bank in Atlanta, owned by my uncle who works with the United Nations.

@fairheart @shawarma @LagosismyHome in short, all the oldies come and diagnose me.

were you refused all those four times with full funding from Harvard?

And why going for another MSc and not PhD
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by CptCharlesVane: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
Why were you denied four times, sure you haven't been blacklisted? Were the denials all in the same country?Why did you stay for up to five months on a visit visa as opposed to what you told was your reason?

You should get a visa with funding from Harvard but with a backdrop of the aforementioned, VOs won't send even if it's the POTUS that invites you. We've read a padded fully funded offer get bounced because of spousal history and precedent.

Anyway, you should share the past transcripts as well as you remember make people wey sabi help.

All the best!!!
MyCaseIsDiffere:

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by MyCaseIsDiffere(f): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Time2win:

Yes, I was, sir.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Tohajan: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
ValentinoPerez:
I sincerely want to appreciate everyone on this trend for great and invaluable efforts put together to bring up fruitful discussions at all time. I have been a silent follower of this trend and finally, benefit from all your productive comments. May the good Lord bless you guys immensely in return.

My transcript goes thus:

Me: I want a PhD in applied mathematics because I'm passionate about the use of pure and applied mathematical concepts to study the evolution, effect, control of infectious diseases and epidemiogy of diseases that follow seasonal trend. I enjoy the use of mathematical models to provide insight into the complex structures of epidemiological and biomedical problems.

Me: I chose university of Alabama because they have a strong research team in BioMathematics. Their applied mathematics group has excellent and award winning researchers, such as Prof Dang Nguyen who has just received a distinguished award from the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics. I'm also fascinated by the research of Prof David Halpern-who uses mathematical models to investigate biological and bioengineering process-with whom I have had correspondence.

Me: During my undergraduate, I took a course on Modeling of infectious diseases and I eventually did my undergraduate research in this area. After which I had a full scholarship to AIMS for my master where I had the opportunity of working under Prof Robert Smith of the University of Ottawa. He later supervised my thesis: Modeling the effect of vaccination on the control of Leptospirosis using impulsive and differential equations. These spur my passion for BioMath and I want to expand my research prowess.

Me: The graduate admission committee found my application strong enough and contacted me for the GTA position (I lost composure at this point because this wasn't the response I prepared).

Me: I intend to return to my current place of employment-Landmark University where I currently serve as assistant.....and later pursue a post-doctoral research to broaden my horizons.

VO: Typing for few seconds and then looking at my mouth (as if I have not spoken enough but of course, the flow wasn't like when I was talking about my research)

Me: I was just speaking in tongues inside of me with my mouth gesticulating. I was thinking I had floppy responses in the later part of the interview.

Vo: Reached out for the white paper, pick up your passport after 3-working days at the address indicated on this white paper. And you will need your I-20 at the point of entry.

NB: The VO was patient and he listened to me through out the conversation (lucky me!). I got tired so early because I was passionately dramatizing with my two hands and I expect the interview to end so soon (lazy me!).
However, be prepared for anything, personalise all your responses and be passionate with your delivery.

Congrats!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Time2win(m): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
MyCaseIsDiffere:

Yes, I was, sir.

Why going for another MSc and not PhD?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by marcDgreat(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
i kindly ask again what certification will the seminary give you. what degree will you get the you finish from there.
Also hope the NGO a fully funding your education.
And if you are fully funded are u applying for F1 visa or J1 visa.
wickyyolo:

I work for a missionary funded NGO. So they gave me a scholarship to study abroad .
It will assist me to take up a key position in the organization.

Beside in not only going to learn how to do healing and deliverance or shout praise the lord.
There are extra curicular activities they feel i can learn in the seminary to assist me in the job.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by KingStefan(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
Congratulations
ValentinoPerez:

My transcript goes thus:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by marcDgreat(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
Firstly what is the name of the school.
And how much is on the i-20
Did you write SAT OR TOEFL
your age and what course and what you have been doing since you left school.
I am asking this so i can have a view of ur profile in other to advise u.
dimejalex:
I was denied yesterday have been down since yesterday how 5question ask can I reapply and get date before aug 19 what are the earliest date
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by marcDgreat(m): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
Please before re-applying think thoroughly
Firstly, you are going for a degree in social affairs and educational justice( to be honest i have not heard about a degree like this but its ok)
Also you are going to claremount graduate university( i also have not heard of dis school but there are about 4300 unis in America so this is ok as well).
Total fees for the school is 47k in tuition and 21k living expense plus 2k in insurance which puts your total bill at around 70k per year!!! duration is two years so cost is around 140k!!! you where also not offered any assistantship.
And also SOA of 34m naira =92k using 370 to 1 dollar(embassy rate). To be honest that school is too unknown to charge such high fees. if it was harvard or stanford its understandable but for a university that is not even an R1 on the carniege classification. i think you made it too easy for the VO to deny you. please do research before applying to schools trying and look for another school, to be on the safe side. But still i wish you the best.
Felizz:
Hello houz my visa was dined in lagos 2days again am planning to reapply so that i can still meet up date.
Am have started filling another DS160 form but am having issue with one section there asking have you ever been refused for visa before , upon clicking yes a box came out to expalin..

Pls i have been this seqement since past five hours now and i guess i follow the rule of no symbols .
Pls anybody in the house should kindly guide me on the i saw no space does it mean i will contuining typing without space pls house someone should give me the format .
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by MyCaseIsDiffere(f): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
CptCharlesVane:
Why were you denied four times, sure you haven't been blacklisted? Were the denials all in the same country?Why did you stay for up to five months on a visit visa as opposed to what you told was your reason?

Anyway, you should share the past transcripts as well as you remember make people wey sabi help.

All the best!!!
I will indeed share the transcripts before the end of the day. I am a single female and have never flaunted any immigration law. My last visit was for an academic conference. My host had a health emergency which resulted into me extending my stay. I took her medical report with me for one of the interviews, last August. Also on the negative side, I had previously been denied entry in 2015 for traveling without having enough cash. I also wasn't with any bank card, because I was visiting my uncle and wasn't going to need much money, ( he would usually box me up, sef) Upon return to Nigeria, I got the issue resolved and got a new B1/B2.
During the interview sagas last August, HU's registrar sent a mail to the embassy on my behalf. The HOD, my supervisor and the international office also reached out to them, but the embassy replied that they don't discuss their decisions with 3rd party. I was sent a copy of their response. The consulate was of the stand point that each candidate needs to prove themselves as a qualified non-immigrants, irrespective of the Schools they intend to attend.

10 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
MyCaseIsDiffere:

I am a female @ bold cheesy

Cases like this are unique that i cannot give any meaningful feedback. Only a VO can tell exactly what is written in their system on your profile that might contribute to 4 denials to a high profile school with full funding.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by MyCaseIsDiffere(f): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
Time2win:

And why going for another MSc and not PhD

I applied for both, but only got the Masters position, with a GA position with my assigned supervisor.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by CptCharlesVane: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
These shouldn't be that much of an issue, maybe the transcripts would reveal more. Your uncle works for the UN, was he the host with the emergency and could it be that the dates you stated he was having the emergency he was actually somewhere else which they found on the internet. Did your uncle ever violate his visa before changing status? *I'm aware these could well be baseless conjectures but what do you really think is likely to be the reason for your series of denials? If you could post a transcript of the event at the PoE the time you were turned back it will also help.

**Oh and did you use the hospital and not pay for it, like had any recourse to public funds (benefits, tax credits, government assistance etc) whatsoever during your stay in the US because this for sure leads to straight denials

Edit: Host was a female. So apparently, you said you were going for a conference and you stayed for up to five months (as long as your visa was valid, not much of a problem) but what kind of emergency? Did you go help babysit a newborn or work as an au pair and told them it was an emergency?

Your case is hard to wrap my head around but four denials in a year indicates something is up which I think has nothing to do your course or uni and I'm inclined to think little to do with your interview performance ... and you still have a valid B visa ontop.

Likely suspects:
- Misrepresentation.
- Had recourse to public funds ... And perhaps didn't admit (misrepresentation)

MyCaseIsDiffere:

I will indeed share the transcripts before the end of the day. I am a single female and have never flaunted any immigration law. My last visit was for an academic conference. My host had a health emergency which resulted into me extending my stay. I took her medical report with me for one of the interviews, last August. Also on the negative side, I had previously been denied entry in 2015 for traveling without having enough cash. I also wasn't with any bank card, because I was visiting my uncle and wasn't going to need much money, ( he would usually box me up, sef) Upon return to Nigeria, I got the issue resolved and got a new B1/B2.
During the interview sagas last August, HU's registrar sent a mail to the embassy on my behalf. The HOD, my supervisor and the international office also reached out to them, but the embassy replied that they don't discuss their decisions with 3rd party. I was sent a copy of their response. The consulate was of the stand point that each candidate needs to prove themselves as a qualified non-immigrants, irrespective of the Schools they intend to attend.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Time2win(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
MyCaseIsDiffere:

I applied for both, but only got the Masters position, with a GA position with my assigned supervisor.

You should aim for a PhD position as you have MSc already. It will be very hard to get visa for another MSc
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by CptCharlesVane: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
Doesn't matter, she isn't the only one with more than one master's degree and VOs won't deny anyone solely on the choice of degree, besides it's funded and she has travel history that shows repeatedly that she isn't likely to have any immigrant intent. As she says she hasen't violated any visas prior.
Time2win:

You should aim for a PhD position as you have MSc already. It will be very hard to get visa for another MSc

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Time2win(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
CptCharlesVane:
Doesn't matter, she isn't the only one with more than one master's degree and VOs won't deny anyone based on choice of degree.

you can't have same MSc in a field and going for another MSc in same field unless in different field. It doesn't make any sense and can be refused for that.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by CptCharlesVane: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
It doesn't make sense, maybe, but the onus lies on the applicant to prove why they choose to go for the program while also proving non-immigrant intent. Like I mentioned earlier she is fully funded, so it sure makes a lot of sense to Harvard to sponsor her second MSc. The VOs are not the ones to decide what makes sense in someones lives or educational endeavours, and you can ask them they'll agree, they are there for a reason to assess your intent in the US to see if you qualify according to their laws.
Time2win:

you can't have same MSc in a field and going for another MSc in same field unless in different field. It doesn't make any sense and can be refused for that.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Time2win(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
CptCharlesVane:
It doesn't make sense, maybe, but the onus lies on the applicant to prove why they choose to go for the program while also proving non-immigrant intent. Like I mentioned earlier she is fully funded, so it sure makes a lot of sense to Harvard to sponsor her second MSc. The VOs are not the ones to decide what makes sense in someones lives or educational endeavours, and you can ask them they'll agree, they are there for a reason to assess your intent in the US to see if you qualify according to their laws.

If we are to go by this, they shouldn't care about the schools we applied to and why we chose the school. all those questions make me sick on why they ask. unfortunately, that's not how the system works. the fellow should target PhD as things ain't working out for second MSc
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by fairheart(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
There is no need to waste time trying to figure out why you were refused four times with an IVY League admission, even with your funding or not. There is a new rule by the Trump Administration that frowns at re-issuing new visa, renewal of visa to any non-immigrant applicants who over stayed in the US. If you have been issued a B1/B2 visa and you stayed beyond the duration as stated on the DSFORM you used to get the B1/B2 visa, it will take miracle for you to get renewal, or other type of visa. It is a new rule. A remark must have been left on your profile on the CGI site that those VO has used to justify those refusals. It won't matter if you go with Cambridge i-20 or admission from a school better than Harvard.

For how long did you stay in the US during your last visit? How long did you state on your DSFORM you'd stay for?

MyCaseIsDiffere:

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by fairheart(m): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
She was NEVER refused because of the program she's going for. People gets their F1 visa irrespective of program, even if it is evangelism that the whole world know Nigeria is leading. It depends on case by case assessment and profile of the applicant, and the consular conducting the interview.

CptCharlesVane:
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by fairheart(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
I don't think it is the program she's going for. Something else caused the refusal. We are talking about Harvard here. Harvard!
Time2win:

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Time2win(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
fairheart:
I don't think it is the program she's going for. Something else caused the refusal. We are talking about Harvard here. Harvard!

His last trip was after the Interview (the one he stayed 5months). After the one he had issues, he got issues new B1/B2 Visa. so it's not cos of the trip.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by fairheart(m): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
His last tripwas after the four refusals? If so, did she travel at all before appearing for the F1 interview? That is why I want to know.
Time2win:

His last trip was after the Interview. so it's not cos of the trip.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by CptCharlesVane: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
Exactly what I said boss. We are in perfect simulacrum. cool
fairheart:
She was NEVER refused because of the program she's going for. People gets their F1 visa irrespective of program, even if it is evangelism that the whole world know Nigeria is leading. It depends on case by case assessment and profile of the applicant, and the consular conducting the interview.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Time2win(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
fairheart:
His last tripwas after the four refusals? If so, did she travel at all before appearing for the F1 interview? That is why I want to know.

he travelled in 2012, according what he wrote earlier and later resolved the issue when he was sent back at POE. He also got issued a new B1/B2 Visa. His last F1 visa interview was in August 2018, last visit which He stayed 5months was November 2018.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Time2win(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
CptCharlesVane:
These shouldn't be that much of an issue, maybe the transcripts would reveal more. Your uncle works for the UN, was he the host with the emergency and could it be that the dates you stated he was having the emergency he was actually somewhere else which they found on the internet. Did your uncle ever violate his visa before changing status? *I'm aware these could well be baseless conjectures but what do you really think is likely to be the reason for your series of denials? If you could post a transcript of the event at the PoE the time you were turned back it will also help.

**Oh and did you use the hospital and not pay for it, like had any recourse to public funds (benefits, tax credits, government assistance etc) whatsoever during your stay in the US because this for sure leads to straight denials

Edit: Host was a female. So apparently, you said you were going for a conference and you stayed for up to five months (as long as your visa was valid, not much of a problem) but what kind of emergency? Did you go help babysit a newborn or work as an au pair and told them it was an emergency?

Your case is hard to wrap my head around but four denials in a year indicates something is up which I think has nothing to do your course or uni and I'm inclined to think little to do with your interview performance ... and you still have a valid B visa ontop.

Likely suspects:
- Misrepresentation.
- Had recourse to public funds ... And perhaps didn't admit (misrepresentation)

Last trip which he stayed 5months was November 2018. He had his F1 visa interview in August 2018. Look at the picture of the issue again

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.