Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1357281 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Friedpotato: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hello good afternoon everyone. I've Evaluated my transcript as well as applied to other schools paying application fee here and there and I'm kinda down on cash RN due to the numerous processes. I'm applying to another school now with the hope of getting a full ride scholarship since my SAT score and high school GPA meets the requirements. The only thing holding me is a $50 application fee.

Please I'd like to plead to good Samaritans in this house to who God/Allah has touched his/her/non-binary heart to help me with the fee either in full or in part. Please I really need this and God bless you as you reach out.

Deadline for the scholarship is Feb21
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lightp: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
Friedpotato:
Hello good afternoon everyone. I've Evaluated my transcript as well as applied to other schools paying application fee here and there and I'm kinda down on cash RN due to the numerous processes. I'm applying to another school now with the hope of getting a full ride scholarship since my SAT score and high school GPA meets the requirements. The only thing holding me is a $50 application fee.

Please I'd like to plead to good Samaritans in this house to who God/Allah has touched his/her/non-binary heart to help me with the fee either in full or in part. Please I really need this and God bless you as you reach out.

Email the school and explain your condition to them and request for an application fee waiver. I got 4 application fee waiver after I email the schools requesting the application fee be waived for me.

Keep pushing guys.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Micholo5(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
Friedpotato:

If you don't mind the questions....
For undergraduate,right?
What's your SAT scores?
What's your GP?
Which school are you applying to?

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Friedpotato: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lightp:

Email the school and explain your condition to them and request for an application fee waiver. I got 4 application fee waiver after I email the schools requesting the application fee be waived for me.

Keep pushing guys.

Not all schools gives waivers, I got some too, i already contacted them and they said no waivers.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Micholo5:

If you don't mind the questions....
For undergraduate,right?
What's your SAT scores?
What's your GP?
Which school are you applying to?

@friedpotato pls respond to this
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Walspring: 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bosscrun:
Wow..I’ve not been on here for over three years. New names..I was the set of young men and women who got their student visas approved in 2014 . On the road, I’ve met many nice people especially Walspring..don’t know if he’s still here . Lost contacts .

Anyway,I thank God for where I am today . Anyone, who decides to come here..should keep their head up and know there’s a sunlight at the end of every tunnel .

Yes boss, I am still and check you pm.

Reply with you contact ASAP.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Magma012: 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Which other means can one use to evaluate his academic transcript as I'm not in Nigeria to go to school and apply, for them to send it directly to WES. . Any way to do it would be appreciated

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Walspring: 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
Happy new month.

Sending this as a reminder that the discounted offer for TOEFL and GRE will come to an end this month of February 2020 and till further notice and just few slot to go.

God bless those benevolent guys who made this happen beyond their imagination in Jesus name. Amen!

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
Magma012:
Which other means can one use to evaluate his academic transcript as I'm not in Nigeria to go to school and apply, for them to send it directly to WES. . Any way to do it would be appreciated

WES is best. set out about 3-4 months to get your WES done though.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Magma012: 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
Getting my transcript from my school is the issue here, I have the original transcript with me but with a broken seal, any alternative to this?

NwanyiOkpa:

WES is best. set out about 3-4 months to get your WES done though.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 12:02am On Feb 03, 2020
Magma012:
Getting my transcript from my school is the issue here, I have the original transcript with me but with a broken seal, any alternative to this?

i think you can send your own copy to WES. just use hellofax and send it to them. I remember sending my degree via hellofax to them

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by brashear: 2:17am On Feb 03, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

i think you can send your own copy to WES. just use hellofax and send it to them. I remember sending my degree via hellofax to them

You can send your degree certificate via hellofax not your transcript. You have to request for a new official transcript to be sent directly by your school to WES.

@Magma012,
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Kingsleo(m): 2:42am On Feb 03, 2020
Please, who has a template for the ds160 form? Please share with me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by md17: 2:52am On Feb 03, 2020
Can I please email you to help with a format you sent?
Lightp:

Keep pushing guys.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Paragontek: 2:56am On Feb 03, 2020
I need the ds160 form template too... Please who can share the link with me?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Friedpotato: 7:30am On Feb 03, 2020
Godchangemylife:

@friedpotato pls respond to this
Winston-salem state university.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by fairheart(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2020
There is no template for DSFORM! It is your visa application form that is to contain personal information. So, what will you do with a template? If you need guideline, you can reach out to me, and I will guide you on how to fill it. Just make sure you have documents from you school first.
Paragontek:
I need the ds160 form template too... Please who can share the link with me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Magma012: 9:29am On Feb 03, 2020
Thank you for the advice.

I am to request my transcript to be sent to this address ba

WES Reference No. _ _ _ _ _ _ _
World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
64 Beaver St. #146
New York, NY 10004
USA

And again since it was stated in the site that documents becomes WES property, how do I get the evaluated documents back?

brashear:

You can send your degree certificate via hellofax not your transcript. You have to request for a new official transcript to be sent directly by your school to WES.

@Magma012,
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2020
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Paragontek: 9:44am On Feb 03, 2020
fairheart:
There is no template for DSFORM! It is your visa application form that is to contain personal information. So, what will you do with a template? If you need guideline, you can reach out to me, and I will guide you on how to fill it. Just make sure you have documents from you school first.

Thanks bro. I have my documents ready. I will dm you now.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by brashear: 10:53am On Feb 03, 2020
Magma012:
Thank you for the advice.

I am to request my transcript to be sent to this address ba

WES Reference No. _ _ _ _ _ _ _
World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
64 Beaver St. #146
New York, NY 10004
USA

And again since it was stated in the site that documents becomes WES property, how do I get the evaluated documents back?

Yup that address.

You would be able to access your evaluation result from your profile when its done. And if you want a hard copy, make use of the international delivery option.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lady0001: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2020
Happy to be part of this house.
Thanks for the information you share.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by UmmZayd: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Micholo5:
At 23, am I disadvantaged for undergraduate studies?

No. If a 25years old is not at disadvantage then 23yrs shouldn't be.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Magma012: 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
International delivery how do I option for that. ?
Duo I have just started to place a request for my transcript at my school in Nigeria.

brashear:

Yup that address.

You would be able to access your evaluation result from your profile when its done. And if you want a hard copy, make use of the international delivery option.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by chiboy429(m): 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
Justmemyself1:

Hi Chiboy,

Hope you successfully resolved this issue?

Search for our email here and email.

Thank you so much bro, I deeply appreciate your responds. Yeah I have resolved every issue and I am in Germany now for my Msc . God bless you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Micholo5(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
UmmZayd:

No. If a 25years old is not at disadvantage then 23yrs shouldn't be.
. . Alright
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by websta: 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
@ Lagosismyhome @justwithme please i need your help. please mail me at uk.mays@gmail.com
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
websta:
@ Lagosismyhome @justwithme please i need your help. please mail me at uk.mays@gmail.com

It is best to Post your questions here... I dont really do PM
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by rkarang: 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Dreemerr:
Boss I DM you. I too got admitted to M Arch. at BGSU. Check your dm please

How did u guys go about the two factor authentication? When creating the institution email

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Juwon21: 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
The experience people in the house, I want to know what this question mean when filling DS160 form, "intended date of arrival". Is it the earliest time on my I-20 or the time one intend to travel to the state. Please I need our response.
Cc @fairheart, @lagosismyhome, @sharwama, @justwise
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by psychologyshuby: 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hi,how much do u register for GRE?
Walspring:
Happy new month.

Sending this as a reminder that the discounted offer for TOEFL and GRE will come to an end this month of February 2020 and till further notice and just few slot to go.

God bless those benevolent guys who made this happen beyond their imagination in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by solihp(f): 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
Juwon21:
The experience people in the house, I want to know what this question mean when filling DS160 form, "intended date of arrival". Is it the earliest time on my I-20 or the time one intend to travel to the state. Please I need our response.
Cc @fairheart, @lagosismyhome, @sharwama, @justwise

When you intend to travel to the state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.