Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1357488 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Adedayo65: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
@Twood, in the past, when I didn’t understand you (your post), I hated you thinking you are an atheist, but now that I fully understand you, I always pray you post something...

TWoods:

I struggled to grasp what you’ve said. I’m not an atheist neither am I a religious moderate. The Christian experience is one that balances both joy and pain, laughter and tears. Jesus did not promise us mountains without valleys and a genie-in-the-bottle experience, which is all Nigerian mega Christianity is all about. It’s now a Christianity where Jesus is personally involved in granting visas but has no interest in helping Nigerians fix their country for the benefit of those too poor to seek exit visas. This “god” is indeed a strange one.

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Tohajan: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
Afo1k:
My visa was approved this morning at abj.
Me: Good morning madam
VO: Good morning
VO: Have you travelled before?
Me: No
VO: why did you choose the school (AU)?
Me: I chose the school based on the high level of research activity going on..... V.O:stop
VO: Are you married?
Me: No! Single
VO: Your research will be based on what?
Me: Optimization of processes and operation in electricity distribution
VO:what are you doing presently?
Me:I work with my fellow team members in x electricity distribution company,where we..... V.O ..stop
VO: I will be approving your visa...

Although, I had a deficit of $3300 on my I 20, no bank statement was asked. Am going for a doctorate degree.

Congrats!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by pierre92(m): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
Passion2009:
For instance, a woman I saw in the interview room was queried by the VO for spending over 10weeks during her last visit to the U.S and the woman responded that she had malaria. The VO exclaimed and he was like "MALARIA, IN AMERICA? I knew that was certainly a pink paper and it was no brainer. I think being confident, calm, honest and not appearing too desperate also plays a crucial role. And I think: some VOs are more lenient than others.
While one can’t have malaria for 10 weeks, it is possible that one could have malaria in the States. The Plasmodium parasite can be inert for some time, only to turn to full blown malaria days or weeks after traveling. For those traveling this summer/fall, kindly go with anti malaria medications because you might not see them to buy there.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by pierre92(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
Marjoribanks:
I received my i-20 form today. I used eglobal (UPS).
Thank you time2smile, sophil and others.
However, one of my Research Assistantship contract was not included in my i-20 form.
Actually I was given a Research Assistant Position in two different departments. Only one was added.
I already have the contracts in my mail.
Can I go to the embassy with the i-20 and show the VO my contract or do I need to ask for another i-20.
Actually, I don't have the fund to order for another i-20.
Please house! What can I do?
Was the funding not indicated on your i20? Most schools will put the total amount of funding available directly in the i20 and not as additional documents.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Googledrive12: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Brown2Green:

Anything you're looking for?

See who answered me , grin I feel like I have gotten my visa , thanks for asking bro, cheesy well, I just want to be sure I am not in the journey to IU Bloomington alone.

Meanwhile Wallspring please check your mail I sent you a message, my SEVIS fee please I don't have $350 to pay . Please I want mine done to night cool
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by SOJ2019: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
Pls I need help with my proposed transcript.

V.O: Why are you going to the US?
I: To pursue a masters degree in Criminal Justice/Safety Studies at Grand Valley State Uni.,Allendale,Michigan.

V.O: WHY THIS DEGREE?
I :
♡With respect to my career plan which is to be a crime analyst for the Anti-Robbery Department of the Nigeria police force,a master in Criminal justice or a closely security related discipline is a core requirement.
♡Considering that alot of field operatives would rely on the information I provide,this program would not only improve my mental understanding about crime but also equip me with virtually all the basic skills required to be a successful crime analyst for the Anti-Robbery Department of the Nigeria Police Force.

VO: HOW MANY SCHOOLS DID APPLY TO?
ME: 5 schools;Washington State Uni,Grand Valley State Uni,Northern Arizona State Uni,Uni of New Haven &Northeastern Uni.
VO: HOW MANY ADMIT & WHY GVSU?
ME:
♡3 admits, 1 pending & 1 reject.
My choice of institution was based on the availability of active or retired security personnel who are now lecturers. Fortunately for me,two of my professors for the fall semester were once police officers. Thus, the experiential knowledge gained would be highly influential as a crime analyst.
♡It has being my long standing opinion that GIS (Geographical information system) can be used to manage bank robbery. Thus, Prof. Cwick research on GIS and how it can be used to manage crime was a factor that influenced my choice for GVSU.
♡The course curriculum for this program and the timely responses were all major factors that influenced my decision to study @ GVSU
ME : Can I briefly say something?
♡ My admission to UNH came with a 30% scholarship but the deficit left when compared to what I have to pay @ GVSU is a bit high. This factor also influenced my decision to study @ GVSU.

VO: DID YOU WRITE ANY STANDARDIZED TEST
ME : No. While GRE was required for applicants whose GPA was below 3.0.,TOEFL was required only if the language instruction wasn't English.

VO:Who is sponsoring you??

ME: My grandfather.

VO: Why?

ME: My mum and I have lived with him since I was 6 and he has being responsible for my education since then. In addition,my mum is the only child.

Kindly help me critically dissect my proposed transcript.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Time2win(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
Marjoribanks:
I received my i-20 form today. I used eglobal (UPS).
Thank you time2smile, sophil and others.
However, one of my Research Assistantship contract was not included in my i-20 form.
Actually I was given a Research Assistant Position in two different departments. Only one was added.
I already have the contracts in my mail.
Can I go to the embassy with the i-20 and show the VO my contract or do I need to ask for another i-20.
Actually, I don't have the fund to order for another i-20.
Please house! What can I do?

You can only attend one program. They can't include the two
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by naira0(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
Davidkking:

I just love this guy grin grin grin......oga Twoods I hail oo
That's TWoods a.k.a As e Deh Hotgringringrin

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by emamoke123: 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
So people, I have to appreciate you guys, my visa was approved today at the Lagos consulate. Thanks to all those who share ideas and keep people informed here.
Brown2Green, Time2Win and Fairheart. I neva reached out to any of you but I learnt so much from you.
I would post my transcript soon and I go talk as e really happen. It was my first b4 a VO and d pressure nearly tear my shirt but we scale am.
This one na God oooo

13 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by naira0(m): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
orimahspence:

It is glaringly self evident that organised atheism will bring more harm to mankind than organised religion. The more dangerous one is clad in garment of religion moderation. There's hardly an atheist that were s/he a believer wouldn't be dangerously fundamentalist. Always angry, always seeking out believers to curse out and attack unjustifiably, the hallmarks of the typical fanatic. Whatever is built on such vile never brings any good. And again, organised religion may have instigated some harm, but it is also true that every healthy human mind craves a tether beyond the mundane. For many, it is this quest to hinge the mind on something beyond self that constitutes their entire faith, what satisfies this in the absence of organised faith? Where in the whole of creation has a vacuum proven purposefully sustainable? It is OK to underscores the role ,influence /impact of a supreme being or even reject the his existence , but it is downright silly to insist that those who bow in unobtrusive worship, either through individualized subscription or via organised faith must quit because you somehow, by your superior brilliance know they bow to air.
You gave me a hard time assimilating your ventilation. Next time, you may consider to use a friendlier writing style. I no too sabi book, pity people like megrin

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Tohajan: 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Passion2009:
Visa was approved this morning in Lagos. Big thanks to this forum.

Transcript.

VO: Next person, come forward(he had just denied the person in front of me and I was trying to get my mood in order).

Me: Good morning. Hands over passport and I-20.

VO: When did you graduate from your university in Nigeria?

Me : 2019

VO: What did you study?

VO: International Affairs and Global Politics

V0: Have you ever been to the U.S before?

Me: Yes.

VO: Who is sponsoring your education?

Me: I have a scholarship offer from the University of P and my mentor will cover the remaining deficits.

VO: Reaches out for a white paper and that was it!

I cannot rule out the place of God in this interview. I barely spoke for 30seconds and I did not even use any of the 'punchlines' I had rehearsed. Almost everyone that comes to the embassy has a reason to travel alongside supporting documents. It all now boils down to how convincing these reasons are and how well you are capable of avoiding loopholes when presenting your case. For instance, a woman I saw in the interview room was queried by the VO for spending over 10weeks during her last visit to the U.S and the woman responded that she had malaria. The VO exclaimed and he was like "MALARIA, IN AMERICA? I knew that was certainly a pink paper and it was no brainer. I think being confident, calm, honest and not appearing too desperate also plays a crucial role. And I think: some VOs are more lenient than others. Finally, It appears there is a conscious plan to reduce the number of Nigerians that come to the U.S through all visa types. A vast majority of the people I saw at the embassy were denied and it is all down to the faults of fellow Nigerians who abuse their visiting/student visas and the idiots who engage in internet fraud. Our leaders and we the citizens have also failed to make our country a place worthy to be called home.

Thank you nairalanders and good luck to everyone. Remember, put God first and get him involved.

Bolded: got me laughing hard!

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Marjoribanks: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
Time2win:

You can only attend one program. They can't include the two
What will I tell them at them at the embassy?
Can I present the contract to the VO?
Will it be acceptable?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Passion2009: 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
emamoke123:
So people, I have to appreciate you guys, my visa was approved today at the Lagos consulate. Thanks to all those who share ideas and keep people informed here.
Brown2Green, Time2Win and Fairheart. I neva reached out to any of you but I learnt so much from you.
I would post my transcript soon and I go talk as e really happen. It was my first b4 a VO and d pressure nearly tear my shirt but we scale am.
This one na God oooo

Window what?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by emamoke123: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
Passion2009:

Window what?

I no even remember whether na 2 or 3
One fine boy lai dat
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Time2win(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
Marjoribanks:

What will I tell them at them at the embassy?
Can I present the contract to the VO?
Will it be acceptable?

Tell them in what you. Why do you need two assistanship position, isn't one reflecting on your i20?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Pefuele(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
Passion2009:

A friend of mine with a similar profile was denied today right in my presence.... I don't think it's as predictable as you and Twoods projected it. It's not automatic.

Let the person share his/her transcript here.Or you can PM me the transcript if you want it one on one.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Marjoribanks: 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
pierre92:

Was the funding not indicated on your i20? Most schools will put the total amount of funding available directly in the i20 and not as additional documents.
Thank you, it will be updated!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Marjoribanks: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
Time2win:

Tell them in what you. Why do you need two assistanship position, isn't one reflecting on your i20?
Thank you bro!
I received a mail that my i-20 will be updated.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by zeeLady: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
Can I like the bolded a million times? Its refreshing reading your posts this evening. Thanks for the reminder: that God is God wether we are seeking VISAs or eating. I actually think your comments kind of define what this forum should/shouldn't be about.

TWoods:

Ok stop. You barely presented a case at all and still got your visa, so no it doesn’t simply depend on how you present your case or “god”. This is why folks here waste their time rehearsing transcripts they won’t need.

It simply depends on whether the VO was convinced that you are a bonafide student and you have the funding to cover your costs without resorting to public funds. Getting a full scholarship and a research fellowship to cover your full costs was the biggest factor in your case. I would refrain from pontificating on the flaws in others at the consulate simply because you’ve now got your visa.

We should always put God first, even for mundane things like eating, not just when we need a visa.

6 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by 360gospelvibes: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Good evening kings and queens, please kindly help me with my proposed transcript

Vo: Y r u going to d US?
Me: To pursue my Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering

V.o: How did u know abt dis school?
Me: I attended an Education Fair organized by Education USA, Where I met with representatives from the school, then I did some research about the school using usnews.com, Princeton review and study.com

V.o: What research did you do
Me: I researched the location, tuition, and scholarship opportunities, the opportunity for co-op and internship programs, International enrolment rate and international programs, accreditation of my program

V.o: Tell me abt ur program
Me: My course duration is 55months, the required credit hour to graduate is 125, also a minimum of 16 and a maximum of 18 credit hours is required each semester. Then i would mention my courses

V.o: What's ur highest degree?
Me: Ordinary National Degree

V.o: Year of grad?
Me: 2018

V.o: Wat av u been doing after ur OND
Me: I went for an internship job at Highland Energy Services Limited

V.o: What role were you performing
Me: I was evaluating electric systems, programs, applications, and components.

V.o: How many applications?
Me: 3. UCO, Northeastern University, University of Cincinnati

V.o: Tell me what this program would do for you:
Me: It would afford me a deeper understanding, knowledge, and insight into designing, developing new technical skills and programs needed for quantum computing, embedded systems designs, multimedia processing, and photonics

V.o: Why this course:
Me: This course would expose me to the theoretical and experimental skills needed in the feeds of Digital Electronics, Control systems, power engineering, mechatronics, and digital signal processing

V.o who is your sponsor
Me: I have a global diversity scholarship of $5000then my uncle would cover the rest

V.o: what would you do after your program
Me: everybody knows the major challenge in Nigeria is power and energy, i would be coming back to my country to work with the Ministry of Power, works and housing to bring in new renewable energy options my country can delve into to stop our over-dependence on hydroelectric power which during dry season, causes epileptic power supply.

V.o: Why this school
Me:
1.Due to the global diversity scholarship I was offered and the affordable tuition for my sponsor,
2. Due to the international program the school offers, called CRISP - community responding to international students program where an international student is paired with an American family and mandated to meet a minimum of once in a month.
3.i choose the school. because of a new center started by the college of mathematics and science called "CURE-STEM. Centre for undergraduate research education in science, technology, engineering and mathematics where a STEM undergraduate is opportune to carry out research in their respective programs with the vision of creating new technologies that can change the world
4.Opportunity for Co-op programs and Internship: after my second year, I would be going for an internship program which would expose me to the practical aspect of my program, etc
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by calculator123(m): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
TWoods:
The obsequiously religious nature of posts here never stops puzzling me. It’s almost as if every Nigerian suddenly finds “god” when it comes to visa applications. You can barely read 2-3 consecutive posts without running into gushy phrases like “it shall end in praise”, “glory”... what in the world is an “angel of visa approval”? In all my years of reading the Bible, I never thought His glory was limited to granting Nigerians exit visas from the hell on earth they created for themselves, despite all the massive churches they’ve built.
This thread had relative in your absence please don't come and cause wahala here.
People use those words to build up their faith and appreciate God. How is this your headache ngwanu?
We will appreciate it if you keep this you goddamn opinion to yourself.

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by pierre92(m): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
calculator123:

This thread had relative in your absence please don't come and cause wahala here.
People use those words to build up their faith and appreciate God. How is this your headache ngwanu?
I didn’t see any ‘wahala’ in his posts. This is a public discussion forum and telling someone to ‘keep their goddamn opinion to yourself ‘ defeats the aim of the forum.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by TWoods(m): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
calculator123:

James 3:10-11. I have to wonder what sort of “faith” you are building or what sort of “god” you’re appreciating when it’s so easy for you to curse and pound your fist anytime someone merely disagrees with you. Often all it takes is one post to expose the hypocrisy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
TWoods:

James 3:10-11. I have to wonder what sort of “faith” you are building or what sort of “god” you’re appreciating when it’s so easy for you to curse and pound your fist anytime someone merely disagrees with you. Often all it takes is one post to expose the hypocrisy.
B4 I use to dislike ur comment but today u change my perceptive with this word

We should always acknowledged God I mudane things like eating, sleeping and all

The truth is average Nigerian are serving God because of hardship and favour receiving or need from him, which suppose not to be so
God bless u

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by CptCharlesVane: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
Dude, you really believe in creationism cheesy grin With the wealth of information available?
The vacuum you talk about is depicted in your essay, and sadly it is a vacuum of knowledge.

As DeGrasse Tyson says, 'God' is the ever receding pocket of scientific ignorance." That is to say the more ignorant you are of the nature and working of things (universe, plants, animals, insects, advanced soceities etc) the bigger your god. Ponder on this for a moment, and let it challenge you to seek knowledge, at least to know an alternate explanation for the universe if by some slim chance your 'God' happened not to create anything. One doesn't need to know all the science but only read and learn from professionals who've devoted their lives to studying nature, the universe ... whatever

Again, "The gods people worship look like them and desires what they desire" Any wonder why the Nigerian god grants visas and loooves money, fraud and fraudsters? The almighty God of the chimps wouldn't be a dog, would it? Even if it was, it would surely crack nuts with their bum cheesy

Again, Twoods is right in his description of Christianity and its God. You only need to read the 4 gospels to know the kind of man/God Jesus was and contrast that with the charade of pentecostalism and its 'america wonder' Jesus in Nigeria. It's very easy to tell those who have actually read the bible in context.

This thread is for aspiring intellectuals but it is underwhelming disappointing the way it's all about God. People can't post useful information before fantasising about their cherished beliefs. Don't you guys even in the least reason that there are even more people getting US visas that don't believe in what you believe?

Religion and gods should be personal, whatever rocks your boat, but don't come here asking people to fast and pray for a visa when Leah Sharibu and others have been in captivity since forever and Nigeria tops countries with highest persecution of christians. Seriously, what are the priorities of this Nigerian visa god?

Pray, fast, sacrifice a goat, whatever but let's leave those for our churches, and shrines. I've observed that the Muslim God isn't mentioned much here, maybe he isn't in charge of visas cheesy
orimahspence:

It is glaringly self evident that organised atheism will bring more harm to mankind than organised religion. The more dangerous one is clad in garment of religion moderation. There's hardly an atheist that were s/he a believer wouldn't be dangerously fundamentalist. Always angry, always seeking out believers to curse out and attack unjustifiably, the hallmarks of the typical fanatic. Whatever is built on such vile never brings any good. And again, organised religion may have instigated some harm, but it is also true that every healthy human mind craves a tether beyond the mundane. For many, it is this quest to hinge the mind on something beyond self that constitutes their entire faith, what satisfies this in the absence of organised faith? Where in the whole of creation has a vacuum proven purposefully sustainable? It is OK to underscores the role ,influence /impact of a supreme being or even reject the his existence , but it is downright silly to insist that those who bow in unobtrusive worship, either through individualized subscription or via organised faith must quit because you somehow, by your superior brilliance know they bow to air.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dreambound(m): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
360gospelvibes:
Good evening kings and queens, please kindly help me with my proposed transcript

Vo: Y r u going to d US?
Me: To pursue my Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering

V.o: How did u know abt dis school?
Me: I attended an Education Fair organized by Education USA, Where I met with representatives from the school, then I did some research about the school using usnews.com, Princeton review and study.com

V.o: What research did you do
Me: I researched the location, tuition, and scholarship opportunities, the opportunity for co-op and internship programs, International enrolment rate and international programs, accreditation of my program

V.o: Tell me abt ur program
Me: My course duration is 55months, the required credit hour to graduate is 125, also a minimum of 16 and a maximum of 18 credit hours is required each semester. Then i would mention my courses

V.o: What's ur highest degree?
Me: Ordinary National Degree

V.o: Year of grad?
Me: 2018

V.o: Wat av u been doing after ur OND
Me: I went for an internship job at Highland Energy Services Limited

V.o: What role were you performing
Me: I was evaluating electric systems, programs, applications, and components.

V.o: How many applications?
Me: 3. UCO, Northeastern University, University of Cincinnati

V.o: Tell me what this program would do for you:
Me: It would afford me a deeper understanding, knowledge, and insight into designing, developing new technical skills and programs needed for quantum computing, embedded systems designs, multimedia processing, and photonics

V.o: Why this course:
Me: This course would expose me to the theoretical and experimental skills needed in the feeds of Digital Electronics, Control systems, power engineering, mechatronics, and digital signal processing

V.o who is your sponsor
Me: I have a global diversity scholarship of $5000then my uncle would cover the rest

V.o: what would you do after your program
Me: everybody knows the major challenge in Nigeria is power and energy, i would be coming back to my country to work with the Ministry of Power, works and housing to bring in new renewable energy options my country can delve into to stop our over-dependence on hydroelectric power which during dry season, causes epileptic power supply.

V.o: Why this school
Me:
1.Due to the global diversity scholarship I was offered and the affordable tuition for my sponsor,
2. Due to the international program the school offers, called CRISP - community responding to international students program where an international student is paired with an American family and mandated to meet a minimum of once in a month.
3.i choose the school. because of a new center started by the college of mathematics and science called "CURE-STEM. Centre for undergraduate research education in science, technology, engineering and mathematics where a STEM undergraduate is opportune to carry out research in their respective programs with the vision of creating new technologies that can change the world
4.Opportunity for Co-op programs and Internship: after my second year, I would be going for an internship program which would expose me to the practical aspect of my program, etc
A part of your response to both 'what would this program do for you' and 'why this course?' should align with, and point out, what you want to do in Nigeria after your studies.
Your response to Why this School should be more concise..you wouldn't have time to say all that..and you would literally sound like you crammed it even if you are given the opportunity to say it all..prepare something that's both concise and convincing.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Shortcess: 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thanks @dreambound
I'll make the changes as you advised
Are there any other questions I should be aware of?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Shortcess: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
Please, can I print out my bank statement like 9 days prior to my interview?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dreambound(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Shortcess:
Please, can I print out my bank statement like 9 days prior to my interview?
Yes.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by 360gospelvibes: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thanks a lot bro, would work more on it
dreambound:

A part of your response to both 'what would this program do for you' and 'why this course?' should align with, and point out, what you want to do in Nigeria after your studies.
Your response to Why this School should be more concise..you wouldn't have time to say all that..and you would literally sound like you crammed it even if you are given the opportunity to say it all..prepare something that's both concise and convincing.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dreambound(m): 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Shortcess:
Thanks @dreambound
I'll make the changes as you advised
Are there any other questions I should be aware of?

Yes.
What are your plans after graduation?
A very important question that you left out. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.