Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1365214 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by sonofakin: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
The news article and your argument doesnt tally. In fact, on it's own, your argument is just too vague
segunbolawole:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/immigration-agency-bailout-furlough/2020/06/30/93ee2a3a-ba45-11ea-86d5-3b9b3863273b_story.html

This tells a lot of how important our visa app fee is to their economy, yet them go dey bounce us... Just imagine if Nigerians decide not to apply to USA but other developed countries. NO wonder when there was a rumor of US denying visa with a reference to Pastor Oyedepo, they debunked it knowing the adverse effect. Over 12k Jobs... Just imagine
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by sonofakin: 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
You can do better than the "Nigerians and ..." narrative. We can all do better.
iWise:

Ah ha! Nigerians and hubris!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by klawaaa: 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
lol grin grin
Geewin69:
My dear brothers and sisters, I dreamt that I did the interview. Then I woke up. grin

It all happened in my dream. grin

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by iWise(m): 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
sonofakin:
You can do better than the "Nigerians and ..." narrative. We can all do better.

I'm not under any obligation to accept your idea of what is right. The gentleman's statement reeked of hubris which seems to be a common trend among a large section of the Nigerian populace. It is what it is. You don't have to like it.

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by sonofakin: 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by iWise(m): 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
sonofakin:
Having surveyed a large section of approximately 200 million Nigerians, you deserve an award.

You can chose to be as sarcastic as you want, it still doesn't change the cold hard truths about the typical Nigerian's sense of self.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by sonofakin: 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by AdenikeYeside08: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2020
Good day all

Please, can anyone help me with GRE and TOEFL materials. Thank you in anticipation.
adetowubonikky@yahoo.com
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by missuzoma: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
Abeg, let's drop this new 'hubris' argument now before it stretches to three pages like the GRE score nonsense!!!

7 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by jhidey08(m): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2020

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
missuzoma:
Abeg, let's drop this new 'hubris' argument now before it stretches to three pages like the GRE score nonsense!!!
Lol...Apt! Oil dey your head wink

Meanwhile, ULL will be going on-campus and has adjusted the resumption date for the Fall.

1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by greenskittles: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
Schrodinger1:

Meanwhile, ULL will be going on-campus and has adjusted the resumption date for the Fall.
Were you just accepted there or do you already go there? How are you going to do it?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Geewin69: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
Schrodinger1:

Same with BGSU.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Anybodie: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Paragontek: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by TTENE: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
@Debbs is ur school Troy university? Cause my resumption date is also 12th of august
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by barskaya: 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
horlahsunbo225:

$500

it refundable or non-refundable??
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Sanguine1: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2020
Morning my People.
Please i want to know if i can Pay my visa fee through my GTBANK APP instead of going to the Bank for the transaction.

And what should i print as an acceptable evidence of payment ?

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by favouredtk: 8:59am On Jul 03, 2020
Sanguine1:
Morning my People.
Please i want to know if i can Pay my visa fee through my GTBANK APP instead of going to the Bank for the transaction.

And what should i print as an acceptable evidence of payment ?
You can pay with the app. Click on bill payments and select visa fee then follow the prompts from there.
After the transaction, there is an option to download receipt, so the receipt will be sent to your email

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Edaniels9(m): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2020
favouredtk:

You can pay with the app. Click on bill payments and select visa fee then follow the prompts from there.
After the transaction, there is an option to download receipt, so the receipt will be sent to your email

Just to add, if you receive email notifications from GTB, you will also get the payment receipt sent to your email.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Sanguine1: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2020
favouredtk:

Thanks so much.
I Will forever grateful to this platform (Nairaland)

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Sanguine1: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2020
Edaniels9:

Just to add, if you receive email notifications from GTB, you will also get the payment receipt sent to your email.

Thanks for this priceless support

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Ifesinachi22(m): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2020
Please what is The best answer when VO asks you "What classes will you be taking?"
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by greenskittles: 11:46am On Jul 03, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
Please what is The best answer when VO asks you "What classes will you be taking?"
Tell them a few of the classes you intend to take and briefly describe the ones you're most interested in

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
greenskittles:

Were you just accepted there or do you already go there? How are you going to do it?
Waiting! we are on the same boat.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Muleriders: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Schrodinger1:

Same here. SAU Students will be back to campus for fall 2020 from August 11.

We have also been briefed on the compulsory nose cover policy. "No face mask/shield, no entry into lecture halls"

The fate of international students coming in now lies with the sooner opening of embassies.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Marchenry(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Is it advisable to pay for the Sevis fee now?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by fairheart(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Marchenry:
Is it advisable to pay for the Sevis fee now?
Chill. Wait! smiley

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Matinoh: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Schrodinger1:
Guys! Who knows where I can make an affidavit for SOA authentication in Lagos? And the cost of doing such.
Please how did you go about this. I tried to reach you via email but you didn't respond.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by klawaaa: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Oyinbo with their Yahoo Yahoo sense. Make their students pay school fee and then later shut the campus when the going get tough... Na only Nigerians FBI know... No one is a saint!
Muleriders:

Same here. SAU Students will be back to campus for fall 2020 from August 11.

We have also been briefed on the compulsory nose cover policy. "No face mask/shield, no entry into lecture halls"

The fate of international students coming in now lies with the sooner opening of embassies.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.