Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1357038 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by imadevictor(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Choose the April date then schedule an emergency appointment while uploading relevant document. The was my exact case. I got denied in October and i have first week of December as my new date
Kateyy:
Good day. I was denied visa last week and the earliest date I can find on the website is April, my school resumes in January, what can I do?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Ftos: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
thedsl:
Guys! I posted about being denied an emergency request this morning. I just randomly said let me try and log into my CGI profile and lo and behold, December 18 was available. I’ve scheduled.

If you were denied, hurry and schedule too!

When was that? No 2020 date available. It's still April 2021
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by GeoOla25(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ftos:

Same here April is still the available date
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by thedsl: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ftos:

Wow, I’m surprised to see this. That was literally just about an hour ago. I just picked the date right before I posted here.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by GeoOla25(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
thedsl:

Wow, I’m surprised to see this. That was literally just about an hour ago. I just picked the date right before I posted here.
Lagos or Abuja?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Ftos: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
thedsl:

Did you cancel the previous before you see the December date?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by thedsl: 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
It was Lagos.
No I didn’t cancel the previous one, I clicked on ‘reschedule’. I’m not sure if I was supposed to have cancelled first but I figured rescheduling automatically cancels the previous one.

Also, there’s a ‘(66)’ written beside the time for my appointment. Does that mean I’m the 66th person to be interviewed that day? Somebody please explain. Thank you

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Curious2020: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Please I need help!

I'm trying to pay for the css profile using a sterling ATM card, it's a verve Card, not MasterCard or VISA, on the website it's not bringing the option to use a verve Card, please is there any alternate way to make the css payment, I went to my bank to request for a MasterCard or visa they insisted that I must present a valid international passport or visa before I can receive one.

I even tried if I can pay via PayPal but it's not possible.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by majorstark: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
BGodsonMay:
Thanks for your response. Please, what about Mississippi State University?? I want to be sure it's a GRE/GMAT/IELTS waived school. Thanks once again.

TOEFL / IELTS, GRE /GMAT can be used to apply to USA schools.

In my case I have about five years experience post NYSC. I also have 7 IT certifications so those were part of the reason why they were waived.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Sharon2438: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
GeoOla25:

Lagos or Abuja?
Pls what reasons did you give for your request?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Sharon2438: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Youngstown:

Hey, thanks for the input and yeah am a guy! I was about mailing them this morning when I got this mail from them.
Pls what reason did you give for your request?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Curious2020: 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Curious2020:
Please I need help!

I'm trying to pay for the css profile using a sterling ATM card, it's a verve Card, not MasterCard or VISA, on the website it's not bringing the option to use a verve Card, please is there any alternate way to make the css payment, I went to my bank to request for a MasterCard or visa they insisted that I must present a valid international passport or visa before I can receive one.

please can anyone help on this cool
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by GeoOla25(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sharon2438:

Pls what reasons did you give for your request?
That program resumption dates is less than 60 days.
I think you have to be detailed when given brief explanations and I think you have other strong reasons..
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Milkshakes01(f): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
Curious2020:
Please I need help!

Use someone else’s MasterCard or Visa card, that’s the only thing you can do. Verve card can’t be used for online transactions.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lollla: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
imadevictor:
Choose the April date then schedule an emergency appointment while uploading relevant document. The was my exact case. I got denied in October and i have first week of December as my new date

Please how are u able to get a date, I've been seeing no appointment date available, after i choose that I've been previously denied

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lollla: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
imadevictor:

Which did you pick here when you applied

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Funfav: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Good evening all. Pls I already filled my DS-160 form and scheduled my appointment in Lagos but I want to change my location to Abuja and change my appointment date and location to Abuja, how do I go about this pls??
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dipdat123: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
@imadevictor you are right. Someone denied on the 6th got date for 30th November. He picked 30th from dates given to him to choose from.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by GeoOla25(m): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
someone just saw November 13th date in Lagos.... my rescheduling has gave a warming of reaching daily limit .. just don’t wanna try... has not to get suspended.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Babatill2023: 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Funfav:
Good evening all. Pls I already filled my DS-160 form and scheduled my appointment in Lagos but I want to change my location to Abuja and change my appointment date and location to Abuja, how do I go about this pls??
Just fill another one,make necessary corrections and update it on your visa page.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by GboyegaD(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
Teau:

No i have not.
cant figure out which embassy is operating.

New York is. They just reopened again and they have dates as early as next week.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Ftos: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
GeoOla25:
someone just saw November 13th date in Lagos.... my rescheduling has gave a warming of reaching daily limit .. just don’t wanna try... has not to get suspended.

Is the person given emergency?
When did he see 13th November. Is it this evening?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by GboyegaD(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
anikemoses:
you can book with this website, I think u need to call to know the operational hours of the Embassies bcoz of COVID..I will advise u go to the one in DC, they are more organized.Though I did my renewal at NY but it was a hell of experience.. https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/passport/epassport

When was this?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by GeoOla25(m): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ftos:

Not emergency.. earliest available date
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by sonofakin: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
The date actually showed as a result of someone that cancelled their appointment. More appointments between November and early January will still be cancelled, limited ofcourse, so it just depends on who gets lucky
Ftos:

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Ftos: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
GeoOla25:

Not emergency.. earliest available date

Today??
Would one has to cancel the previous date before he can see the 13th November date?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Walspring: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Curious2020:
Please I need help!

Most banks have deactivated their Naira card to be used via PayPal. Although some banks still allows it.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lollla: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Please help, for those of us that were denied on't he past week, how did we get a date, I've been seeing no date available, am I doing something wrong??

Once i click previously denied in the last 2months, it automatically says no date available. I was denied on friday 6th November and I've been trying to get a date to no avail.

But if I pick regular, I'll see a date. I can't pick regular because I've been denied recently.

Am I the only one seeing that or do we have other people seeing that also. Please respond this time. Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lollla: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
dipdat123:
@imadevictor you are right. Someone denied on the 6th got date for 30th November. He picked 30th from dates given to him to choose from.

Did he request for expedite or did he just fill the DS 160 form and he got a date from the site?

Please once click the recently denied, it automatically says no date available
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Ftos: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lollla:
Please help, for those of us that were denied on't he past week, how did we get a date, I've been seeing no date available, am I doing something wrong??

Once i click previously denied in the last 2months, it automatically says no date available. I was denied on friday 6th November and I've been trying to get a date to no avail.

But if I pick regular, I'll see a date. I can't pick regular because I've been denied recently.

Am I the only one seeing that or do we have other people seeing that also. Please respond this time. Thank you.

Please, what date do you see for the regular?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lollla: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ftos:

Please, what date do you see for the regular?

April

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.