Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1357987 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Imhans(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2021
Good morning and happy new year to you all, I got denied last week then reapply for another appointment and was given march 21st 2021 while my school is suppose to resume this 9th january, I requested for expedited date but got denied. My question now, is it of any use for me to go for the interview or I should just forget it. Pls i need urgent respond cos am pained

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by researcher107: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2021
Hello House,

Happy New Year everyone.

Did anyone start their fall semester remotely and apply to resume in person for Spring? If yes, how did it go?

Also, is it advisable to go for an interview even though the school's spring session is remote. The justification if that the timing if you're in Nigeria is not so convenient(taking classes in the midnight). Kindly advise please.

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Geewin69: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2021
Sorry about the denial.

If you could publish your interview transcript and your details, the gurus in the house may be able to help review the situation and advise accordingly.

You may want to consider deferring your enrollment to a future session (e.g. Fall 2021). This should give you ample time to right the wrongs in your application and make a better case for an acceptance.

Imhans:
Good morning and happy new year to you all, I got denied last week then reapply for another appointment and was given march 21st 2021 while my school is suppose to resume this 9th january, I requested for expedited date but got denied. My question now, is it of any use for me to go for the interview or I should just forget it. Pls i need urgent respond cos am pained

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Rhonah: 9:21am On Jan 05, 2021
Imhans:
By "given" you mean that is the earliest date or you chose the March 21st yourself... whichever case, if you can possibly hold on a little longer earlier dates may show up and you can request for resumption extension from your school which is like additional one week or two.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Imhans(m): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2021
[quote author=Rhonah post=97736357]
By "given" you mean that is the earliest date or you chose the March 21st yourself... whichever case, if you can possibly hold on a little longer earlier dates may show up and you can request for resumption extension from your school which is like additional one week or two. [/quote I choose the available date. Thank you for the prompt respond]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Kingbeeeee101: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2021
You guysssssssssssss.... I just got my visa . In Abuja. I’ll post transcript soon pls... let me catch my breath

17 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by FutureSenator: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2021
FutureSenator:
All these touts trying to extort me in Abuja. Guys I hope I don't have to staple anything.

Visa approved minutes ago at Abuja Embassy
First application
MS Civil Engineering at UT Chattanooga
COA - 40k, Graduate Assistantship - 42k, no deficit.

January 5, 7.30AM

Got to the embassy like 6.45am, met a lot of touts outside. They kept asking me "have you arranged your documents? have you done this, have ou done that..I just ignored all of them. Went in around 7am. The cgi lady asked for I-20, DS-160, appointment confirmation and passport. She checked everything and told me my passport photograph is too small and does not meet specification. I went outside to take another passport for 2,500naira. 4 Passports for 2,500 naira!! Anyway I had no option but to take it. I went back in to join the queue

Met one black guy who checked passport and i-20 and collected the photograph. Next is one fine lady at window 4 where we did biometrics.. waited for another 30minutes before I was called to window 9.

Meanwhile the 3 applicants before me - denied, approved, denied. I have done mental calculation that the next in the series is approved, and that is me, (PS: the candidate after me was denied too.)

VO: Good morning, please pass your passport and I-20.
Me: Okay (pass documents).

VO; So what do you do currently in Nigeria
Me: I work as a Project Engineer with xyz company. My job function involves facility construction and upgrade, warehouse constructions, infrastructure developments and software deployment.

VO: Okay, fine. Why Tennessee.
Me: Ah Tennessee perfectly aligns with my research interests. I checked out a lot of schools online and spoke with a lot of professors, but this particular professor working on application of artificial intelligence and machine learning in transportation systems fits my needs. I will be working on developing models to predict congestion and traffic control.

VO: Okay, are you married, do you have kids
Me: Oh yes I am married, but no kids. My wife is currently running her undergraduate degree here in Nigeria.

VO; Is she going with yo?
Me: oh no. She can't abandon her degree. She will complete her degree while I am running my program and I will be coming to check her every couple of months.

VO: Good, what was your undergraduate degree
Me: I have a bachelors degree in Civil Engineering from the University of xxxx in Nigeria.

VO; Good, when is your program starting
Me: 13 January next year, oh sorry, this year.

VO; (pauses for some seconds and type furiously, I was praying and calling unto God in my mind): Your visa is recommended for approval. Take this slip, it contains instruction on how to pick up your passport. It usually takes 2-4 business days for administrative processing, but could be more or less. Thank you and enjoy your trip
Me: Thank you and enjoy your trip too (well I didn't know why I said that.. maybe it was joy lol)

I was awake since 3am praying unto God and seeking His blessings. I believe it is just pure grace. Not by my power or might. All thanks to God. Please wish me safe trip to Chattanooga!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Gabby1234: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2021
Good morning
Please guys, how many days will it take to get your passport back after approval
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Geewin69: 10:07am On Jan 05, 2021
Congratulations!!!

Kingbeeeee101:
You guysssssssssssss.... I just got my visa . In Abuja. I’ll post transcript soon pls... let me catch my breath

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Geewin69: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2021
Congratulations man!

God bless your journey.

FutureSenator:

Visa approved minutes ago at Abuja Embassy
First application
MS Civil Engineering at UT Chattanooga
COA - 40k, Graduate Assistantship - 42k, no deficit.

January 5, 7.30AM

Got to the embassy like 6.45am, met a lot of touts outside. They kept asking me "have you arranged your documents? have you done this, have ou done that..I just ignored all of them. Went in around 7am. The cgi lady asked for I-20, DS-160, appointment confirmation and passport. She checked everything and told me my passport photograph is too small and does not meet specification. I went outside to take another passport for 2,500naira. 4 Passports for 2,500 naira!! Anyway I had no option but to take it. I went back in to join the queue

Met one black guy who checked passport and i-20 and collected the photograph. Next is one fine lady at window 4 where we did biometrics.. waited for another 30minutes before I was called to window 9.

Meanwhile the 3 applicants before me - denied, approved, denied. I have done mental calculation that the next in the series is approved, and that is me, (PS: the candidate after me was denied too.)

VO: Good morning, please pass your passport and I-20.
Me: Okay (pass documents).

VO; So what do you do currently in Nigeria
Me: I work as a Project Engineer with xyz company. My job function involves facility construction and upgrade, warehouse constructions, infrastructure developments and software deployment.

VO: Okay, fine. Why Tennessee.
Me: Ah Tennessee perfectly aligns with my research interests. I checked out a lot of schools online and spoke with a lot of professors, but this particular professor working on application of artificial intelligence and machine learning in transportation systems fits my needs. I will be working on developing models to predict congestion and traffic control.

VO: Okay, are you married, do you have kids
Me: Oh yes I am married, but no kids. My wife is currently running her undergraduate degree here in Nigeria.

VO; Is she going with yo?
Me: oh no. She can't abandon her degree. She will complete her degree while I am running my program and I will be coming to check her every couple of months.

VO: Good, what was your undergraduate degree
Me: I have a bachelors degree in Civil Engineering from the University of xxxx in Nigeria.

VO; Good, when is your program starting
Me: 13 January next year, oh sorry, this year.

VO; (pauses for some seconds and type furiously, I was praying and calling unto God in my mind): Your visa is recommended for approval. Take this slip, it contains instruction on how to pick up your passport. It usually takes 2-4 business days for administrative processing, but could be more or less. Thank you and enjoy your trip
Me: Thank you and enjoy your trip too (well I didn't know why I said that.. maybe it was joy lol)

I was awake since 3am praying unto God and seeking His blessings. I believe it is just pure grace. Not by my power or might. All thanks to God. Please wish me safe trip to Chattanooga!

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Kingbeeeee101: 10:44am On Jan 05, 2021
When I got to the embassy I found out that my application confirmation and my ds160 confirmation page was not printed correctly.. I had to pay 6k��� to do another one... with plenty begging.
When I got inside , they denied a woman and her kids and two other guys before me. I was tensed and praying to God that I must not bring my passport home today. I was chanting silently “God, your favor”.
It was just one white male v.o that was there as at when I was there, so when I got to his front, he asked me to pass my passport and i20 and I did.
Because of the way I was tensed and scared as he denied people before me, I told him “Before we proceed sir, I’ll like to say that I stutter a bit sometimes “

V.o: you what?
Me: I stutter a bit .. sometimes

V.o: oh that’s fine . It’s okay
So what do you do currently?
Me: I work as a research assistant in Institute of Agriculture, Research and Training (IAR&T) in oyo state, Ibadan

V.o: Tell me about your educational background
Me: I bagged my Bsc degree in 2018 as a Crop protectionist in Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta with second class upper honors. After my Nysc, I was retained by the same institute to work as a full time staff and I’ve been working in this institute since 2019 till date

V.o: Oh okay.. He then checked my i20 and saw that my mum was sponsoring me. “So what does your mum do”?
Me: She has farms in the country where we deal in mechanized production of agricultural products like oil palm, maize, cassava, and the likes and we’re currently doing research on rice production. We export these products......

V.o cuts in: okay okay .. so what does your dad do?
Me: He’s a retired police man and he currently helps my mum with managing the farm business

V.o: Are you married? Have kids? I smiled and said no

V.o: Have you travelled out of the country before ?
Me: Not yet sir.. smiling like my life depended on it.. lol

V.o: He types for a while... I wanted to probably ask him how his stay has been in Nigeria cos I read transcripts here that people try to engage their v.os but I didn’t ask. I was just looking at him and cracking my knuckles nervously as he was typing

He looks at me again.. then.. “so I’ll be approving your visa. You’ll be dropping your passport and be able to pick up after three working days through dhl.. bla bla bla. I no hear the rest. He gives me white paper. I smiled and said “Thank you very much “. And I left there dancing . Lol... He didn’t even ask for any other thing.. only i20 and passport. Even the documents I printed with 6k o. Lol

I want to specifically thank everyone on this platform. I read transcripts here and I took notes of what to say and what not to say. My most special gratitude goes to Mr Igwe. After I made a post on here that I needed mock, he reached out to me and helped me from the day I posted up until yesterday. I also want to specially thank Mr Fairheart, I texted him on whatsapp that I needed mock and he helped a great deal... he also helped to boost my confidence level.. telling me to relax, be audible , be confident. Thank you so much. Whatever you guys lay your hands upon shall prosper. When you call one, ten thousand will answer. Thank you so much.. God bless you guys for me.. You will never lack help in anything you do. Amen.

My approval today was purely God’s grace. Even most of the things I practiced he didn’t ask.. I prayed too.. I prayed and prayed. Thanks to everyone on the platform once again and I wish other applicants big success.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Chonco: 10:59am On Jan 05, 2021
Kingbeeeee101:

He looks at me again.. then.. “so I’ll be approving your visa. You’ll be dropping your passport and be able to pick up after three working days through dhl.. bla bla bla. I no hear the rest. He gives me white paper.

My approval today was purely God’s grace.. I prayed too.. I prayed and prayed. Thanks to everyone on the platform once again and I wish other applicants big success.

CONGRATS.
All Glory to God who has done this.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by psychologyshuby: 11:00am On Jan 05, 2021
I hope we get lots of approval this fall 21 in Jesus name

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by psychologyshuby: 11:01am On Jan 05, 2021
Well deserved. God bless your new journey
Kingbeeeee101:
When I got to the embassy I found out that my application confirmation and my ds160 confirmation page was not printed correctly.. I had to pay 6k��� to do another one... with plenty begging.
When I got inside , they denied a woman and her kids and two other guys before me. I was tensed and praying to God that I must not bring my passport home today. I was chanting silently “God, your favor”.
It was just one white male v.o that was there as at when I was there, so when I got to his front, he asked me to pass my passport and i20 and I did.
Because of the way I was tensed and scared as he denied people before me, I told him “Before we proceed sir, I’ll like to say that I stutter a bit sometimes “

V.o: you what?
Me: I stutter a bit .. sometimes

V.o: oh that’s fine . It’s okay
So what do you do currently?
Me: I work as a research assistant in Institute of Agriculture, Research and Training (IAR&T) in oyo state, Ibadan

V.o: Tell me about your educational background
Me: I bagged my Bsc degree in 2018 as a Crop protectionist in Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta with second class upper honors. After my Nysc, I was retained by the same institute to work as a full time staff and I’ve been working in this institute since 2019 till date

V.o: Oh okay.. He then checked my i20 and saw that my mum was sponsoring me. “So what does your mum do”?
Me: She has farms in the country where we deal in mechanized production of agricultural products like oil palm, maize, cassava, and the likes and we’re currently doing research on rice production. We export these products......

V.o cuts in: okay okay .. so what does your dad do?
Me: He’s a retired police man and he currently helps my mum with managing the farm business

V.o: Are you married? Have kids? I smiled and said no

V.o: Have you travelled out of the country before ?
Me: Not yet sir.. smiling like my life depended on it.. lol

V.o: He types for a while... I wanted to probably ask him how his stay has been in Nigeria cos I read transcripts here that people try to engage their v.os but I didn’t ask. I was just looking at him and cracking my knuckles nervously as he was typing

He looks at me again.. then.. “so I’ll be approving your visa. You’ll be dropping your passport and be able to pick up after three working days through dhl.. bla bla bla. I no hear the rest. He gives me white paper. I smiled and said “Thank you very much “. And I left there dancing . Lol... He didn’t even ask for any other thing.. only i20 and passport. Even the documents I printed with 6k o. Lol

I want to specifically thank everyone on this platform. I read transcripts here and I took notes of what to say and what not to say. My most special gratitude goes to Mr Igwe. After I made a post on here that I needed mock, he reached out to me and helped me from the day I posted up until yesterday. I also want to specially thank Mr Fairheart, I texted him on whatsapp that I needed mock and he helped a great deal... he also helped to boost my confidence level.. telling me to relax, be audible , be confident. Thank you so much. Whatever you guys lay your hands upon shall prosper. When you call one, ten thousand will answer. Thank you so much.. God bless you guys for me.. You will never lack help in anything you do. Amen.

My approval today was purely God’s grace. Even most of the things I practiced he didn’t ask.. I prayed too.. I prayed and prayed. Thanks to everyone on the platform once again and I wish other applicants big success.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by DiviO29: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2021
Good morning guys, I have to renew my US visa before hopefully going back to school in mid-January. The issue is that I was told to book an appointment before requesting an expedited appointment. The appointment date that I saw was March 30th so I booked it and requested an emergency appointment. I’ve done this process before and usually, they are fast but I have not received a response about the emergency appointment since I requested it on Wednesday the 30th of December 2020 till now. Please can someone advise me kindly on what to do and if anyone has the same request date as me please do let me know if you have received a response. Thank you!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by AlphaMaximus(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2021
Good day house. I would like to ask a question pertaining to SEVIS fees. I currently have an admission for Summer 2021 but it is not yet funded. So last December, I applied to a number of schools with the hopes of getting alternatives of funded admission offers in the coming months. I have already paid visa application fees and I have a visa interview date for my current unfunded offer, but I have not yet paid SEVIS fees. My question is this: Suppose I have already paid SEVIS fees for the current unfunded admission, then I get another funded offer. I then decide to reapply for a visa using the funded school's i-20. Would I then have to pay SEVIS fees again?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by tiptoe1: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2021
AlphaMaximus:
Good day house. I would like to ask a question pertaining to SEVIS fees. I currently have an admission for Summer 2021 but it is not yet funded. So last December, I applied to a number of schools with the hopes of getting alternatives of funded admission offers in the coming months. I have already paid visa application fees and I have a visa interview date for my current unfunded offer, but I have not yet paid SEVIS fees. My question is this: Suppose I have already paid SEVIS fees for the current unfunded admission, then I get another funded offer. I then decide to reapply for a visa using the funded school's i-20. Would I then have to pay SEVIS fees again?

No you don't have to pay the sevis fee again. All you need to do is just transfer your sevis record from the old sevis ID to the new one yourself

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by AlphaMaximus(m): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2021
tiptoe1:

No you don't have to pay the sevis fee again. All you need to do is just transfer your sevis record from the old sevis ID to the new one yourself

Thank you. Would this transfer be initiated on the immigration website or the school website?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by tiptoe1: 11:45am On Jan 05, 2021
AlphaMaximus:

Thank you. Would this transfer be initiated on the immigration website or the school website?

You'll be the one to transfer it by going to fmjfee.com and you follow the instruction on how to transfer to a new sevis ID

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by babs4swag(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
I am having interview appointments by 11am os it possible to go as early as 5.30am please
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by researcher107: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hello House, please I need help on this.

researcher107:
Hello House,

Happy New Year everyone.

Did anyone start their fall semester remotely and apply to resume in person for Spring? If yes, how did it go?

Also, is it advisable to go for an interview even though the school's spring session is remote. The justification if that the timing if you're in Nigeria is not so convenient(taking classes in the midnight). Kindly advise please.

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by AlphaMaximus(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
tiptoe1:

You'll be the one to transfer it by going to fmjfee.com and you follow the instruction on how to transfer to a new sevis ID
Alright. Thanks a lot.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by babs4swag(m): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Please I need a reply for this

babs4swag:
I am having interview appointments by 11am is it possible to go as early as 5.30am please
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Geeba: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Visa approved @Lagos embassy
Jan 5th, 2021

I give all the glory to God because he was in control! The journey has been a rollercoaster more details after the transcript...

After taking my I20 and passport & right thumb printing...

V.O: Where are you headed?

Me : I am going to the University of South Florida, for my masters in Pharmaceutical nanotechnology.

V.O: What’s this course going to do for you?
Me: With a degree in Pharmaceutical nanotechnology, I would have the knowledge and skills to work in a pharmaceutical industry. I would be opportune to introduce nanotechnology to pharmaceutical industries in Nigeria. This would help improve the quality of drug products in terms of their design, delivery, and development ( I stuttered a bit at the end)

V. O: I see you had a student exchange program last year in the U.S what was that about?

Me: Yes, I attended FAMU( called the full name) for a student exchange program in advanced pharmacy practice.

V.O: What did you do there?

Me: I had lectures and participated in clinical rotations.

V.O : How long were you there?

Me: A month.

V.O : One month?

Me: Yes.

V.O: What is Korent Services?

Me: That’s my father’s company. He is sponsoring my education.

V.O: What do they do there?

Me: It’s an Oil servicing company. They repair and service equipment used in the drilling of oil.

V:O: What does your mother do?

Me: She is an Optometrist.

V.O: How many siblings do you have ?

Me: I have five siblings.

V.O: And what’s the oldest doing?

Me: I am the oldest.

V:O: the one after you ?

Me: He is in Manchester University obtaining his masters degree.

Okay, I will be issuing your visa. Take this you will find information on the collection of your passport.

Me: Thank you.

She asked for my DS160 confirmation page and I gave her.

I want to give glory to God because these questions were from him. I prepared and allowed him to do the rest. Thanks to everyone who posted their transcript. I learnt a lot from them. Praise God!

The details: I deferred my course from Aug 2020 to Spring 21 and I applied for an emergency appointment. I was lucky. I got it. But I had to cancel my appointment after flying into Lagos because of the endSARS protest and also because my SEVIS payment hadn’t reflected (you need to allow 72hrs before appointment I think)
I scheduled another appointment on the 4th of December . The embassy rescheduled it for me to Jan 5th. I can only Praise God that all the effort was not in vain.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by FutureSenator: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
babs4swag:
I am having interview appointments by 11am os it possible to go as early as 5.30am please

Yes you can. There are 9.30 and 11 o clock guys with us this morning. Abuja.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by FutureSenator: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Geewin69:
Congratulations man!

God bless your journey.

Thanks so much my brother!! Congratulations to you too!!

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Tomison(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
FutureSenator:

Thanks so much my brother!! Congratulations to you too!!

Congrats man.. Blessings ahead

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Tomison(m): 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Geeba:
Visa approved @Lagos embassy
Jan 5th, 2021

I give all the glory to God because he was in control! The journey has been a rollercoaster more details after the transcript...

After taking my I20 and passport & right thumb printing...

V.O: Where are you headed?

Me : I am going to the University of South Florida, for my masters in Pharmaceutical nanotechnology.

V.O: What’s this course going to do for you?
Me: With a degree in Pharmaceutical nanotechnology, I would have the knowledge and skills to work in a pharmaceutical industry. I would be opportune to introduce nanotechnology to pharmaceutical industries in Nigeria. This would help improve the quality of drug products in terms of their design, delivery, and development ( I stuttered a bit at the end)

V. O: I see you had a student exchange program last year in the U.S what was that about?

Me: Yes, I attended FAMU( called the full name) for a student exchange program in advanced pharmacy practice.

V.O: What did you do there?

Me: I had lectures and participated in clinical rotations.

V.O : How long were you there?

Me: A month.

V.O : One month?

Me: Yes.

V.O: What is Korent Services?

Me: That’s my father’s company. He is sponsoring my education.

V.O: What do they do there?

Me: It’s an Oil servicing company. They repair and service equipment used in the drilling of oil.

V:O: What does your mother do?

Me: She is an Optometrist.

V.O: How many siblings do you have ?

Me: I have five siblings.

V.O: And what’s the oldest doing?

Me: I am the oldest.

V:O: the one after you ?

Me: He is in Manchester University obtaining his masters degree.

Okay, I will be issuing your visa. Take this you will find information on the collection of your passport.

Me: Thank you.

She asked for my DS160 confirmation page and I gave her.

I want to give glory to God because these questions were from him. I prepared and allowed him to do the rest. Thanks to everyone who posted their transcript. I learnt a lot from them. Praise God!

The details: I deferred my course from Aug 2020 to Spring 21 and I applied for an emergency appointment. I was lucky. I got it. But I had to cancel my appointment after flying into Lagos because of the endSARS protest and also because my SEVIS payment hadn’t reflected (you need to allow 72hrs before appointment I think)
I scheduled another appointment on the 4th of December . The embassy rescheduled it for me to Jan 5th. I can only Praise God that all the effort was not in vain.

Congratulations ��
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by babs4swag(m): 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Thanks

Yes you can. There are 9.30 and 11 o clock guys with us this morning. Abuja.[/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by FutureSenator: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
DiviO29:
Good morning guys, I have to renew my US visa before hopefully going back to school in mid-January. The issue is that I was told to book an appointment before requesting an expedited appointment. The appointment date that I saw was March 30th so I booked it and requested an emergency appointment. I’ve done this process before and usually, they are fast but I have not received a response about the emergency appointment since I requested it on Wednesday the 30th of December 2020 till now. Please can someone advise me kindly on what to do and if anyone has the same request date as me please do let me know if you have received a response. Thank you!

Kindly be patient. It took one week for me to get response when I requested for emergency appointment in December.

You will definitely get a response. Just be patient.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by FutureSenator: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
Tomison:

Congrats man.. Blessings ahead

Thanks so much my paddy. And congratulations to you too, in advance. smiley

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by FutureSenator: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Gabby1234:
Good morning
Please guys, how many days will it take to get your passport back after approval

You will be sent a text/email when it is ready for pickup. You can also track your passport on this page.

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-passportretrieve.asp#:~:text=your%20delivery%20preferences.-,Passport%20Tracking,can%20track%20your%20passport%20by%3A&text=EMAIL%3A%20Send%20an%20email%20to,automatic%20response%20with%20the%20status.

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.