Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,622 members, 7,770,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1339395 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Mohene(f): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
Congratulations
dreambound:
My approved visa transcript..
Vo: Good Morning
Me: Good Morning (wondering why she rushed to tell me first).
Vo: Pass me your passport and I20.
Me: Passed.
Vo: So what Engineering are you going for.
Me: Mechanical
VO: Okay, how did you hear about the school?
Me: ( *my gosh ...I heard bout the school from a friend but bee zee and others advised me not to say so..I forgot to prepare another response* )
It was recommended to me by a friend that studies there..but I learnt most of what I know about the University from my visit.
Vo: Nodding, looked like she wasn't listening after I said 'friend'.

Vo: Is this your second F1 Visa?

Me: No.

Vo: You've been to the US?

Me: Yes.

Vo: What's the longest time you've spent there?

Me: 15 days.

Vo: Do you have any family in the US?

Vo: (looks like she saw something in her screen) Your Robotics competition last year, where in the US did you do it?

Me: Albuquerque...and Houston.

Vo: So did you win? (She looked anxious..and from this question she started smiling at me)
Me: We came 6th

Vo: Out of??

Me: (Thinking for about 4 seconds)

Vo: (Smiling) around 60?

Me: I think we were over a hundred.

Vo: Wow..(smiling even more).

Vo: You visited this school?

Vo: did you apply to other schools?

Vo: Name them

Me: Howard University, Emory University, Trinity College, IIT Chicago, SMU Dallas, Loyola Marymount University..(I didn't mention some others and the federal schools that I applied to)

Vo: (Nodding as I spoke..I heard her saying wow when I mentioned Emory). Okay so did you get into those schools?

Me: I got into Howard, IIT Chicago, SMU Dallas, LMU..(didn't mention a few others that I got into coz I didn't say I applied to them).

Vo: So why did you choose this school?

Me: When I visited their campus, I was impressed with their close knit community and engineering program..I was also admitted into their honors program which opens up more opportunities for me, and then I was given a scholarship.

Vo: Okay (looks at my I20) So who is paying for the remaining cost?

Me: My Parents

Vo: What do they do?
Me: My Dad is the managing director of Bleep and my mum works as an assistant general manager at the bla..bla..

Vo: Your dad's business, what is it?

Me: (couldn't hear, asked her, she repeated). An eye clinic.

Vo: Picks up a white paper.

I was in an illusion when I saw the white paper...was thinking of the past, present and future all at once..I couldn't hear what she was saying (something about pick up in 3 days)..the next thing she gave me back my passport..I was confused..until I saw it was my old passport that she detached and gave back to me..She held my current one.

Vo: Do well in school..have a nice day.

Me: Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Mohene(f): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
Congratulations
omohakin:
Hello House,
My VISA was approved today at the Abuja Embassy
I will like to say a Big Thank you to everyone who finds time to share valuable information here. This platform has helped me all through this process.

My Key Profile
Washington State University, Pullman
M.Sc. in Civil Engineering (Geotechnical Engineering option)
Graduate Research Assistant Position (Full tuition waiver and monthly stipends)
No standard test taken: It wasn’t required by the institution (I am not advising this but I couldn’t help because of some constraints. Although I have previously written IELTS 2015)
Refused Canada Study Visa twice 2017
B.Eng Civil Engineering

MY TRANSCRIPT as much as I remember
ME: Good morning ma
VO: Good morning, Pass me your Passport and I-20 (an aged white woman- window 9)
ME: Alright ma. Here it is
VO: oohh…you’re going to Washington State University (she glanced through my I-120). She nods. why this school?
ME: Aside being offered a GRA position that comes with a full tuition waiver and monthly stipends, I have vested interest in the current research of Prof. Bleep on unsaturated soils. Geotechnical engineering research at WSU is carried out in collaboration and supported by funds by the US National Science Foundation, US Department of Transportation, US Department of Energy and US Federal Highway Administration and other private companies. Also… (VO cuts in)
VO: What will you do after your program
ME: I will return to Nigeria and Take up a Senior Project Engineer Position with Julius Berger NIg. I had my internship here and they give priorities to past interns more so haven added an international exposure, this is be a great advantage for me. I…(VO Cuts in)
VO: I see you applied to Canada
ME: yes ma, that is true. I applied in 2017 for a study visa but was refused. The VO raised concerned about my financial ability to fund this program. I…. (VO nods……and cuts in)
VO: Do you have a letter from the department confirming your assistantship and funding
ME: Yes ma. I do. (presented the letter)
VO: (she read thru the dept. letter thoroughly) …I can see you have to pay a residence fee of 1k USD. How will you pay that? do you have a financial statement?
ME: yes, ma I do (I presented my dad’s Fixed deposit bank statement for the past 3months), it is my dad’s statement…. (VO Cuts in) (although the money will be deducted gradually from my monthly stipends as stated in my letter. My monthly stipend is close to 2k USD. I didn’t say this as I felt it will show I don’t have any personal fund)
VO: oohh. your dad. What does he do?
ME: He is a principal manager (electrical) with Bleep. He… (VO cuts in)
VO: oohh I see your dad is also an engineer
ME: Yes ma. He is an electrical engineer.
VO: (VO nods) …congratulations, your VISA is approved. She started saying the regular things of don’t overstay stuff, make sure you do this do that…present your I-20…e.t.c
ME: yes maa. I do understand …. Thank you… (I took my leave)

Too many refused Visas during my stay in the hall. I think I saw just like 3 approvals…one old couple, a guy which I saw had full funding also and a young lady who said she came to renew her VISA. She is an undergraduate at Ohio State University.

Above all Preparation and Effort(s), God favored me. A big thank you to Bwiizy, Solihp for their support. Also, I never fail to go through comments made by Bracelum, Time2win, Brown2Green, Shawarma and others too many to mention. I wish those awaiting their interview, admission or funding Success.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
omohakin:
Hello House,
I will like to say a Big Thank you to everyone who finds time to share valuable information here. This platform has helped me all through this process.

Congrat... May God bless your new journey

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by segunbolawole: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yes, it is stated while filling the form
Tohajan:

A clarification pls... You mean the passport photograph to be taken along must be the exact copy of the one uploaded?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Tohajan: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
omohakin:
Hello House,

My Key Profile
No standard test taken: It wasn’t required by the institution (I am not advising this but I couldn’t help because of some constraints. Although I have previously written IELTS 2015)
B.Eng Civil Engineering

VO: Good morning, Pass me your Passport and I-20 (an aged white woman- window 9)
VO: oohh…you’re going to Washington State University (she glanced through my I-120). She nods. why this school?
ME: Aside being offered a GRA position that comes with a full tuition waiver and monthly stipends, I have vested interest in the current research of Prof. Bleep on unsaturated soils. Geotechnical engineering research at WSU is carried out in collaboration and supported by funds by the US National Science Foundation, US Department of Transportation, US Department of Energy and US Federal Highway Administration and other private companies. Also… (VO cuts in)
ME: I will return to Nigeria and Take up a Senior Project Engineer Position with Julius Berger NIg. I had my internship here and they give priorities to past interns more so haven added an international exposure, this is be a great advantage for me. I…(VO Cuts in)
ME: yes ma, that is true. I applied in 2017 for a study visa but was refused. The VO raised concerned about my financial ability to fund this program. I…. (VO nods……and cuts in)
VO: Do you have a letter from the department confirming your assistantship and funding
VO: (she read thru the dept. letter thoroughly) …I can see you have to pay a residence fee of 1k USD. How will you pay that? do you have a financial statement?
ME: yes, ma I do (I presented my dad’s Fixed deposit bank statement for the past 3months), it is my dad’s statement…. (VO Cuts in) (although the money will be deducted gradually from my monthly stipends as stated in my letter. My monthly stipend is close to 2k USD. I didn’t say this as I felt it will show I don’t have any personal fund)
VO: (VO nods) …congratulations, your VISA is approved. She started saying the regular things of don’t overstay stuff, make sure you do this do that…present your I-20…e.t.c

Too many refused Visas during my stay in the hall. I think I saw just like 3 approvals…one old couple, a guy which I saw had full funding also and a young lady who said she came to renew her VISA. She is an undergraduate at Ohio State University.

Above all Preparation and Effort(s), God favored me. A big thank you to Bwiizy, Solihp for their support. Also, I never fail to go through comments made by Bracelum, Time2win, Brown2Green, Shawarma and others too many to mention. I wish those awaiting their interview, admission or funding Success.

Congrats bro!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Kendrix69(m): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
bracelum:

Based on my background checks, it doesn't seem like you need my service because you don't fit into my target market segment.
Aaah!, what background checks o, if its through my posts you went through I dunno what u saw sha, what target market? Cos I can tell you that I'm an intending student for the 2020 session..
Who else is ur target if not that?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Tohajan: 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
Joe005:

No I didn’t take in same passport with the one I uploaded during my last interview.

Alright. THANKS
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Tohajan: 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
segunbolawole:
Yes, it is stated while filling the form

Really?
I didn't observe that angry
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by xcaper(m): 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
Congrats, go and excel in US
omohakin:
Hello House,

My Key Profile
B.Eng Civil Engineering

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by pradoworld: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
Congratulations.

I believe your first Visa was for the robotics competition, else, how did she get to know about that??

dreambound:
My approved visa transcript..
Vo: Good Morning
Me: Good Morning (wondering why she rushed to tell me first).
Vo: Pass me your passport and I20.
Me: Passed.
Vo: So what Engineering are you going for.
Me: Mechanical
VO: Okay, how did you hear about the school?
Me: ( *my gosh ...I heard bout the school from a friend but bee zee and others advised me not to say so..I forgot to prepare another response* )
It was recommended to me by a friend that studies there..but I learnt most of what I know about the University from my visit.
Vo: Nodding, looked like she wasn't listening after I said 'friend'.

Vo: Is this your second F1 Visa?

Vo: You've been to the US?

Vo: What's the longest time you've spent there?

Me: 15 days.

Vo: Do you have any family in the US?

Vo: (looks like she saw something in her screen) Your Robotics competition last year, where in the US did you do it?

Me: Albuquerque...and Houston.

Vo: So did you win? (She looked anxious..and from this question she started smiling at me)
Me: We came 6th

Vo: Out of??

Me: (Thinking for about 4 seconds)

Vo: (Smiling) around 60?

Me: I think we were over a hundred.

Vo: Wow..(smiling even more).

Vo: You visited this school?

Vo: did you apply to other schools?

Vo: Name them

Me: Howard University, Emory University, Trinity College, IIT Chicago, SMU Dallas, Loyola Marymount University..(I didn't mention some others and the federal schools that I applied to)

Vo: (Nodding as I spoke..I heard her saying wow when I mentioned Emory). Okay so did you get into those schools?

Me: I got into Howard, IIT Chicago, SMU Dallas, LMU..(didn't mention a few others that I got into coz I didn't say I applied to them).

Vo: So why did you choose this school?

Me: When I visited their campus, I was impressed with their close knit community and engineering program..I was also admitted into their honors program which opens up more opportunities for me, and then I was given a scholarship.

Vo: Okay (looks at my I20) So who is paying for the remaining cost?

Me: My Parents

Vo: What do they do?
Me: My Dad is the managing director of Bleep and my mum works as an assistant general manager at the bla..bla..

Vo: Your dad's business, what is it?

Me: (couldn't hear, asked her, she repeated). An eye clinic.

Vo: Picks up a white paper.

I was in an illusion when I saw the white paper...was thinking of the past, present and future all at once..I couldn't hear what she was saying (something about pick up in 3 days)..the next thing she gave me back my passport..I was confused..until I saw it was my old passport that she detached and gave back to me..She held my current one.

Vo: Do well in school..have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dumbiri99(f): 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
omohakin:
Hello House,

My Key Profile
B.Eng Civil Engineering

How did he/she know your dad is an engineer?

He/she saw the residence fee om your assistamtship letter?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dreambound(m): 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
dumbiri99:

Those ppl have access to a lot of information..they can get that info if his dad had applied before..but it may be diff in his own case
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by boogie2: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
Please urgent help needed. I am to help my youngest sister with her application tomorrow. I Came across the term SEVIS Receipt. Please what exactly is it and where do i make payment?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Time2win(m): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
dumbiri99:

The fellow told the V.O where the dad works, so the V.O got a clue.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dreambound(m): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
boogie2:
Please urgent help needed. I am to help my youngest sister with her application tomorrow. I Came across the term SEVIS Receipt. Please what exactly is it and where do i make payment?
Contact @walspring..he helps ppl on this thread to do theirs. Or tell a friend in the US to help you, if you have one.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Time2win(m): 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
pradoworld:
Congratulations.

I believe your first Visa was for the robotics competition, else, how did she get to know about that??

They have access to all your previous visa interviews whether issued or refused.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by widdy: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
My approved F1 Visa transcript. Lagos 10th June, 2019
Got to the Embassy at 5:20 for a 6:30am appointment and place was full with about 300 people.
Waited for over 1 hour and finally we were attended to.
Got in after screening, fingerprint was captured and was the first to be attended to.
Alas, no consular and we all waited.
This is where THE MIRACLE HAPPENED.
I began watching TV hung in the corner of the interview hall.
First documentary was about 5 Polish handicaps that came to US for Marathon.
Followed by NYU student interview. It was subtitled for all to read. I kept reading the texts.
A student were asked why he chose NYU, replied he likes the environment because it is conducive for learning having visited the school before applying…………
Secondly, he claims to love the laboratories and the attention lectures give to students.
Blah blah blah…………………..
Few minutes afterwards, I was called.
VO: Morning
ME: Morning, hope you had a good night?
VO: Pass me your passport and I-20
Me: Gave them to him.
VO: Why the University?
Me: I replied verbatim the answers I listened to on the TV…..I SWEAR!!!
VO: What course of study:
Me: MBA and ITM
VO: Why MBA and ITM?
Me: I replied verbatim again what I watched on TV few minutes earlier that ‘I love the student lecturer ratio’, the laboratories especially their SAP lab…………. (I read that one before coming for the interview)
VO: What do you intend to achieve from the course?
Me: I have technical, Management and Business deficiencies and I believe the MBA and ITM will help bridge the gap to make me more employable. Also, The SAP Competence Laboratory situated in the University will help improve my knowledge of ERP……….
VO: When was the last time you visited the US?
Me: (I honestly don’t remember; I have visited a few times in the last 10 years tho.) I don’t remember but about 3 years ago.
VO: Who is sponsoring you?
Me: I am sponsoring myself and my employer has equally granted me study leave with pay
Vo: Can I see your bank statement please?
Me: I handed him the leave letter from my employer first and waited for him to finish before I give him the bank statement. He returned the letter and didn’t bother to ask for bank statement.
VO: He returned my I-20. (I thought he had refused my application at that point). Then he detached my most recent passport from the other 2 and returned the others. He said “Your application has been approved and you will get a notification when your passport is ready for collection by either mail or text and handed me a white paper.

Note: There is no formula to getting a US Visa. Just be prepared and seek GOD’s favour. It was HIS grace at work. If any Nairalander was at the embassy earlier today, he will testify about the documentary I am talking about.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Time2win(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
widdy:
Got to the Embassy at 5:20 for a 6:30am appointment and place was full with about 300 people.
Got in after screening, fingerprint was captured and was the first to be attended to.
Followed by NYU student interview. It was subtitled for all to read. I kept reading the texts.
A student were asked why he chose NYU, replied he likes the environment because it is conducive for learning having visited the school before applying…………
Secondly, he claims to love the laboratories and the attention lectures give to students.
Blah blah blah…………………..
Me: I replied verbatim again what I watched on TV few minutes earlier that ‘I love the student lecturer ratio’, the laboratories especially their SAP lab…………. (I read that one before coming for the interview)
Me: I have technical, Management and Business deficiencies and I believe the MBA and ITM will help bridge the gap to make me more employable. Also, The SAP Competence Laboratory situated in the University will help improve my knowledge of ERP……….
Me: (I honestly don’t remember; I have visited a few times in the last 10 years tho.) I don’t remember but about 3 years ago.
Me: I am sponsoring myself and my employer has equally granted me study leave with pay
Me: I handed him the leave letter from my employer first and waited for him to finish before I give him the bank statement. He returned the letter and didn’t bother to ask for bank statement.
VO: He returned my I-20. (I thought he had refused my application at that point). Then he detached my most recent passport from the other 2 and returned the others. He said “Your application has been approved and you will get a notification when your passport is ready for collection by either mail or text and handed me a white paper.

Note: There is no formula to getting a US Visa. Just be prepared and seek GOD’s favour. It was HIS grace at work. If any Nairalander was at the embassy earlier today, he will testify about the documentary I am talking about.

There is no formula as some do get approved without being asked a single question. This doesn't leave room for one not to prepare. Prepare well even if you have full funding.

By the way, congratulations!!

13 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Kendrix69:

Aaah!, what background checks o, if its through my posts you went through I dunno what u saw sha, what target market? Cos I can tell you that I'm an intending student for the 2020 session..
Who else is ur target if not that?

I offer a high-quality and exclusive service with a specific target market. My target market is not all students. I have seen your profile and you're not a target customer for me.

Abi, you don ever see where them advertise Buggati, Lambhorgini or Ferrari for radio and TV?

Never mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
widdy:

Blah blah blah…………………..
Me: I[b] replied verbatim again what I watched on TV few minutes earlier that ‘I love the student lecturer ratio’, the laboratories especially their SAP lab…………. (I read that one before coming for the interview)[/b]

So, you paid 60K visa fee and appeared for an interview without knowing why you chose your school? And now, you're saying it's a miracle. When TWoods talk now, una go dey blame am.

Anyways, congrats on the visa. I wish you the best!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by sharwama(f): 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
Dreambound, I wanted to quote your approved visa transcript but I changed my mind grin. I love the fact that you had a beautiful conversation with the VO, I could practically imagine the scenario and it just made me love you more. I pray your success story inspires other aspiring undergraduates on this platform. I pray they would draw strength and courage from you, knowing that not only M.Sc or PhD students get approval. Congratulations my friend.
I want to also congratulate you omohakin on your approval. I am super excited about your success and the entire universe is waiting for the manifestation of your gifts.
Going forward, to everyone who's yet to have a conversation with the VO, yes I keep mentioning conversation because calling it an "interview" brings a lot of pressure and anxiety. So please remember this: dark pink papers will fly in the air but it's none of your business. Your business is with the white paper. Your business is to prove you are worthy and deserving of an approval. It's okay to be nervous but don't throw #59200 away without a good fight. It's okay to have a transcript but don't do la cram, la pour, la forget. Don't go with a fake bank statement, don't say more than necessary, be confident and outspoken, do not bore the VO. You can drop your file on the table so you can use your hands to gesticulate and be more expressive, I think that helps a lot. As much as possible, try not to lie. Believe in yourself, you are not a failure. Some got their visas approved once and so what? This is your 2nd or 3rd attempt and so what? You are wiser and stronger now, you know better now, forgive yourself for your mistakes and turn the denials to your advantage, use them to gain momentum and relaunch massively on your next interview.
I have no idea why I'm writing all these, if it's for you or you, then please, take the information. You have no idea how hard I'd be rooting for you. We are in this together, we are family(even though we fight a lot grin), so go get that visa!
May the triune force be with you grin grin grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dreambound(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
pradoworld:
Congratulations.

Yes, my first B1/B2 Visa was for the competition.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dreambound(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
sharwama:
Dreambound, I wanted to quote your approved visa transcript but I changed my mind grin. I love the fact that you had a beautiful conversation with the VO, I could practically imagine the scenario and it just made me love you more. I pray your success story inspires other aspiring undergraduates on this platform. I pray they would draw strength and courage from you, knowing that not only M.Sc or PhD students get approval. Congratulations my friend.
I want to also congratulate you omohakin on your approval. I am super excited about your success and the entire universe is waiting for the manifestation of your gifts.
Going forward, to everyone who's yet to have a conversation with the VO, yes I keep mentioning conversation because calling it an "interview" brings a lot of pressure and anxiety. So please remember this: dark pink papers will fly in the air but it's none of your business. Your business is with the white paper. Your business is to prove you are worthy and deserving of an approval. It's okay to be nervous but don't throw #59200 away without a good fight. It's okay to have a transcript but don't do la cram, la pour, la forget. Don't go with a fake bank statement, don't say more than necessary, be confident and outspoken, do not bore the VO. You can drop your file on the table so you can use your hands to gesticulate and be more expressive, I think that helps a lot. As much as possible, try not to lie. Believe in yourself, you are not a failure. Some got their visas approved once and so what? This is your 2nd or 3rd attempt and so what? You are wiser and stronger now, you know better now, forgive yourself for your mistakes and turn the denials to your advantage, use them to gain momentum and relaunch massively on your next interview.
I have no idea why I'm writing all these, if it's for you or you, then please, take the information. You have no idea how hard I'd be rooting for you. We are in this together, we are family(even though we fight a lot grin), so go get that visa!

Thank you. I was totally surprised by my warm conversation with the VO. The first denial I saw when I entered the hall was from her.

Your advice is always very sweet..you've done good things on this thread. Thank you..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by bwiizy92(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
omohakin:
Hello House,

My Key Profile
B.Eng Civil Engineering

Hearty congratulations my man..we move

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by ProYouWebsiteUK(f): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
sharwama:

So inspiring. Thank you girl. You are a darling.

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by BamiOrims: 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
sharwama:

The best!!

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by omohakin: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
It was/is clearly stated on the fixed deposit statement I gave her i.e prefix before his name.

Yes, the funding letter from the department shows this. She went through the letter thoroughly. I could see her read line by line and she spotted that aspect.

dumbiri99:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dumbiri99(f): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
omohakin:
It was/is clearly stated on the fixed deposit statement I gave her i.e prefix before his name.

Yes, the funding letter from the department shows this. She went through the letter thoroughly. I could see her read line by line and she spotted that aspect.

Aiit
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
Earliest interview date is July 29th. Can one change interview location to Abuja maybe earlier date is available in Abuja or will earlier dates be made available in Lagos? How will someone know if earlier date is available?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Joe005: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
dreambound:

I think I saw some people stapling normal passport photos to their DS160 confirmation..do that in case..
Thanks I almost cancelled my application.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Brown2Green(m): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
widdy:
Blah blah blah…………………..

Those were the questions I gave you yesterday as probable questions.

So do well to show some gratitude and shame the Devil.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by MyAmericandream(f): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hi all, when i try to fill the DS160 form, the Previous Work/education/training part of the form doesn't show the question on Educational details. Is there anyone here facing this kinda issue?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.