Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,225 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1026802 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by makano: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
Once u submit to VFS before the 30th day, u have no problem bruv.. I think VFS sends the Passport same day they receive it.. But ma point is so far u submit ur Document or passports before the stipulated time, you have no worries.. Peace
Mofpearl:

Lol you are funnygrin grin. Let me worry on this one abeg grin. I am aware that I will have to submit my passport to the VSF office. I am just not sure if the 30 days mentioned in the letter was to submit it to the VSF office or if it was the maximum given for my passport to reach the embassy (from VSF to the embassy). The letter stated that it should be received by IRCC within 30 days. I will be traveling and will be submitting my passport late and as a result, it may be reaching the embassy after 30 days. So even though I will be submitting it within 30 days to the VSF office, it will reach the embassy after 30 days.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Mofpearl: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
makano:
Once u submit to VFS before the 30th day, u have no problem bruv.. I think VFS sends the Passport same day they receive it.. But ma point is so far u submit ur Document or passports before the stipulated time, you have no worries.. Peace

Thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Mofpearl: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
Aaron321:

Storm VFS and Submit it with a smile on your face boss.. u can go on the 30day by 6pm... lol

Lol. I will ensure to put on my biggest smile cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Passion2009: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
Philomathhh:

Thanks. Congrats too!!!
MEng Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Yes, full scholarship.

Best of luck bro. Kindly send me your email address. I hope to visit Canada during grad school and we could link up.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Edhinks: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hello all.

Please, I would like to get a first hand information on this. I graduated with a health related degree, haven't worked in the health field for a day. It has been IT all the way. I found a school in Canada where I can do MASC in Computer Science but my question is, is it advisable to go for this or will it pose a problem in getting a study permit from the Canadian embassy?

Your input on this will be appreciated.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by xcaper(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
Congrats . Good to know you a mature applicant. She is nothing but numbers
MsJu:
Approval Alart........
See what HE has done for me!!!!!

Matured applicant
College diploma
Change of career
Family application

Indeed there's a God that hears and answers prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by richcasey: 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mofpearl:
Hello everyone,

In the passport request letter, it states that the passport should be recieved by IRCC within 30 days, does this mean I should submit the passport within 30 days to the vsf or it should arrive within 30 days at the Canadian embassy?
@justmellow, I am here with another question.

Why is the reason you ask this question? If it is because you're not in the country, know that you can submit to the vfs closest to you wherever you are I think.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by TheGbeminiyi: 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
HELLO EVERYONE! IS THERE A WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR PEOPLE AWAITING CANADIAN STUDY PERMITS?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by benque: 12:01am On Jul 17, 2019
Nope, everything is done on here so that the information dropped here can continue helping people for years to come

TheGbeminiyi:
HELLO EVERYONE! IS THERE A WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR PEOPLE AWAITING CANADIAN STUDY PERMITS?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Adeee1: 2:47am On Jul 17, 2019
Good morning everyone,

I applied for a study permit in Dec 2018. I got a refusal in Jun 2019 but I have not gotten a final decision letter (letter of refusal) yet. Please what should I do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 6:16am On Jul 17, 2019
Edhinks:
Hello all.

Please, I would like to get a first hand information on this. I graduated with a health related degree, haven't worked in the health field for a day. It has been IT all the way. I found a school in Canada where I can do MASC in Computer Science but my question is, is it advisable to go for this or will it pose a problem in getting a study permit from the Canadian embassy?

Thanks.
When did you graduate and how long have you been working in the IT industry?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 6:18am On Jul 17, 2019
Adeee1:
Good morning everyone,

I applied for a study permit in Dec 2018. I got a refusal in Jun 2019 but I have not gotten a final decision letter (letter of refusal) yet. Please what should I do?
You can email CIC to let them know, but I will advise you order for your gcms note as that will tell you the main reason(s) for the denial. Sorry for the delay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Blije: 6:54am On Jul 17, 2019
Abeg ooo
Has any June applicant heard any good news yet. Coz I don’t think any June applicant has been approved.. but some have been refused already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SOPWriter: 6:54am On Jul 17, 2019
calebq:
Hello Guys, I hope everyone is having a good day, so I completed and paid for my Canadian student visa application online and they didn’t request I upload my medical or police report, who knows if they will eventually ask so I can start getting the documents sorted or they will not request for the medical and police report atall..

Please answer anyone. �� thanks
Medical could be done upfront but it is not essential, you can always be called for medicals when the time comes.

Police Clearance Certificate is not mandatory, however, it could be important to clarify and ascertain your credibility in terms of law abiding and criminality, notwithstanding, its absence in your application doesn't mean you will be rejected.

Good Luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SOPWriter: 6:59am On Jul 17, 2019
MsJu:
Approval Alart........

Matured applicant
College diploma
Change of career
Family application

Congratulations....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Aaron321: 8:24am On Jul 17, 2019
Adeee1:
Good morning everyone,

Good morning bro,
Pls reply my mail.. This cic people funny o...someone complained about this too.. like the other moniker suggested, u should send mails while u wait, apply for your gcms note since a decision has been taken..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vesment: 8:38am On Jul 17, 2019
Blije:
Abeg ooo
Has any June applicant heard any good news yet. Coz I don’t think any June applicant has been approved.. but some have been refused already
i have seen two people who got theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MsJu: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2019
kingsnigga:
@ MsJu, Congratulations to you. Please I have few questions,
1. When did you apply?
2. How did you apply Paper or Online?
3. Does your family members accompanying you include wife only or with your children?.

Would appreciate your warmth reply.
Thanks
1. 9/10th May.
2.Online
3.My children.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MsJu: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2019
I know right grin
Samuelpluto:

wow, been waiting for this testimony, our Paris applicant. Paris actually did it. Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2019
How about paper route??
Vesment:

i have seen two people who got theirs.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MsJu: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2019
litterbug:
Congrats Sis. The Good Lord that did yours will do mine too. Amen.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MsJu: 8:49am On Jul 17, 2019
grin
ralfudoh:
Congrats. I've waited so long for the out come of your application. Thank God

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 8:49am On Jul 17, 2019
Mofpearl:
Hello everyone,

In the passport request letter, it states that the passport should be recieved by IRCC within 30 days, does this mean I should submit the passport within 30 days to the vsf or it should arrive within 30 days at the Canadian embassy?
@justmellow, I am here with another question.

Hello Mofpearl,

The instruction meant that within the 30days period, the PP should have been received by the VAC. So, you have to do well to submit your PP on time to the VFS to enable them transmit your PP within this time frame to the VAC.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2019
Mofpearl:

Lol you are funnygrin grin. Let me worry on this one abeg grin. I am aware that I will have to submit my passport to the VSF office. I am just not sure if the 30 days mentioned in the letter was to submit it to the VSF office or if it was the maximum given for my passport to reach the embassy (from VSF to the embassy). The letter stated that it should be received by IRCC within 30 days. I will be traveling and will be submitting my passport late and as a result, it may be reaching the embassy after 30 days. So even though I will be submitting it within 30 days to the VSF office, it will reach the embassy after 30 days.

It will still be acknowledged by the VAC, but its always advisable to submit on time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vesment: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2019
MsJu:
Approval Alart........

Matured applicant
College diploma
Change of career
Family application

big congratulations to you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vesment: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2019
jessyeve:
How about paper route??
i am sorry i dont know any paper applicant for that time, only for may
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bkoks: 9:15am On Jul 17, 2019
Medicals finally done yesterday at IOM. Now we wait for good feedback

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2019
Edhinks:
Hello all.

Thanks.

The most suitable course will be on health related courses than a switch to the comp sci field, which increases your chances of a positive decision and the ease to convince the VO of being a genuine student. However, going for a total alien course isn't an impossibility but the work to be done in convincing the VO will be tedious, especially if you're not a fast thinker to enable you think outside the box convincingly when writing your SOP.

Good luck!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by kingsnigga: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2019
MsJu:

1. 9/10th May.
2.Online
3.My children.

Thank you so much for this information. Once again, congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Mofpearl: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2019
richcasey:

Why is the reason you ask this question? If it is because you're not in the country, know that you can submit to the vfs closest to you wherever you are I think.
Thanks I will look into this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.