Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1032686 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mzjokky16: 12:02am On Jul 19, 2019
no approval alert this week at all, na wa o sad

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mzjokky16: 12:05am On Jul 19, 2019
Paper route
Applied/Biometrics done June 18th
No upfront medials
only background check running
Going for MA...MUN
School start date September 4th

gatsbym4:
Okay I guess I would be able to continue what sillysally was doing..
A record of all applicants, so we can be able to keep tab on all our applications.
So can all applicants waiting for approval drop their information here...

Paper or online
Date of submission
Date of biometrics
Whether upfront or medicals not done..

I’ll start so we can all follow and I’ll input it in a tabular form..

My details
Applied July 3rd
Biometrics done July 9
No upfront medials
Background and eligibility running concurrently
Going for PGC...New Brunswick community college
School start date September 3rd

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Miscellaneous(m): 1:14am On Jul 19, 2019
JustMellow:

4. Write a proposal that is outstanding, discussing your intended topic, interest, and areas of research similar to (1 or 2) that of the faculty members.

When do we submit statement of interest? Is it during official application or to potential supervisors?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Naijaforeigner: 2:47am On Jul 19, 2019
sunkanmi562:
Pls which agent did you use for your admission and how much did it cost you pls I'm awaiting your swift reply cc @Naijaforeigner

Hello bro, I am not allowed to mention any name but I think I paid about 25k. From the list of Fanshawe Approved Agents (FAA's) given to you by the school, just choose one and they will help you process your admission. I want to believe all the FAA's charge same/ almost same amount for admission purposes only.

The school will return your money to your student account once you get your visa and start classes.

Best wishes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ayodeji786: 5:40am On Jul 19, 2019
Piecoco:

Good evening bro, are you waiting for winter 2020. I’m waiting for decision for winter 2020, oil and gas engineering
No, I'm for fall 2019.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ahmedio2017(m): 6:13am On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=Naijaforeigner post=80410005]

Hello bro, I am not allowed to mention any name but I think I paid about 25k. From the list of Fanshawe Approved Agents (FAA's) given to you by the school, just choose one and they will help you process your admission. I want to believe all the FAA's charge same/ almost same amount for admission purposes only.

The school will return your money to your student account once you get your visa and start classes.

Best wishes

Please do you know anything about humber college admission, I'm yet to receive any message from them,...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ahmedio2017(m): 6:15am On Jul 19, 2019
Please ooo who know anything about humber college admission, I'm yet to receive any message from them,.

Somebody should help me out please,,how long does it take to process admission please I applied through an agent since last week
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Caddy123: 7:08am On Jul 19, 2019
Sorry about the refusal.
1. If she is mature candidate(35yrs and above or if she is married) with multiple sponsors, vo will likely suspect something different.
2. If her SOA reduced before they verified her SOA another wahala
3. Using company SOA is somehow not too ok.

Possible solutions.
1. Tell her to use her brother with enough money in account far more than both yrs tuition and living expenses as sponsor
2. If possible let her have more than both yrs fees (although some will say 1yr) plus 10k Cad in her account and wait till decision is made before withdrawing huge cash.
3. Get GCMS for details

quote author=ulasiking post=80403464]Hello Guys,
This was the message my sister got from the Canadian Embassy.
she is a graduate of chemical engr but want to study PBD in Supply chain Management(2yrs) having worked in an
1. ICT company as Transport and Logistic Officer- salary 75K
2. Oil Supply and Service Company as Depot data analyst- salary 80K
3. Real Estate and Construction as Supply Chain Coordinator- salary 250K

[Dear Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).
I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(c) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the cost of transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.Sincerely,

PROTECTED - B IMM5621GEN (10-2017) EHigh Commission of Canada Visa Section P.O. Box 1013 00621 - Nairobi Kenya Application Enquiry: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=nairobi www.kenya.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca}

Pls Note: A
1. My sister has paid a deposit of 7,554 CAD which is her 1st semster tuition fee.
2. She used my aunt's company as her sponsor- [ different surname from hers]
3. She provided her employment letter from my aunt's comany
4. provided sponsorship letter from the company
5. provided the company's SOA with an opening bal of 120,000,000 and current bal of 25,000,000 [all in naira]
6. she didnt provided her SOA

Pls Note: B
i want her to reapply by sept with the following doc.. pls add to it if any
1. First Semester tuition receipt of 7,554 CAD
2. Sponsorship Letter from her company
3. Her SOA with a bal of about 9,000,000 naira by sept [ at present her salary acc has 3,000,000 now]
4. provide the company's SOA
5. provide sponsorship letter from the company for her tuition fee only.
6. provide her employment letter
7. Letters from 2 of her brothers that work with the military [ Major in the Army and Navy Lt in th Navy] as co sponsor
8. SOA from one or two of them
9. Ask her cousin that have a clinic and school in the USA to sent the embassy a mail with company SOA as co sponsor
10. Family pics
11. All her academic results
12. Admission Letter from Douglas Collage
13. SOP

pls what more do i need to add to her application to succeed.

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Caddy123: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2019
Anyone in University of Regina pls?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Samuelpluto: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2019
mzjokky16:
no approval alert this week at all, na wa o sad
U aint the only one that noticed o, na real wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gatsbym4(m): 8:15am On Jul 19, 2019
Samuelpluto:

U aint the only one that noticed o, na real wa ooooo

We go dey alright las las.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sunkanmi562(m): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2019
Thanks boss i would look into it.
richcasey:

Post graduate certificate - Construction management- conestoga college or fanshawe college
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2019
ulasiking:
Hello Guys,
This was the message my sister got from the Canadian Embassy.
she is a graduate of chemical engr but want to study PBD in Supply chain Management(2yrs) having worked in an
1. ICT company as Transport and Logistic Officer- salary 75K
2. Oil Supply and Service Company as Depot data analyst- salary 80K
3. Real Estate and Construction as Supply Chain Coordinator- salary 250K

[Dear Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).
I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(c) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the cost of transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.Sincerely,

PROTECTED - B IMM5621GEN (10-2017) EHigh Commission of Canada Visa Section P.O. Box 1013 00621 - Nairobi Kenya Application Enquiry: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=nairobi www.kenya.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca}

Pls Note: A
1. My sister has paid a deposit of 7,554 CAD which is her 1st semster tuition fee.
2. She used my aunt's company as her sponsor- [ different surname from hers]
3. She provided her employment letter from my aunt's comany
4. provided sponsorship letter from the company
5. provided the company's SOA with an opening bal of 120,000,000 and current bal of 25,000,000 [all in naira]
6. she didnt provided her SOA

Pls Note: B
i want her to reapply by sept with the following doc.. pls add to it if any
1. First Semester tuition receipt of 7,554 CAD
2. Sponsorship Letter from her company
3. Her SOA with a bal of about 9,000,000 naira by sept [ at present her salary acc has 3,000,000 now]
4. provide the company's SOA
5. provide sponsorship letter from the company for her tuition fee only.
6. provide her employment letter
7. Letters from 2 of her brothers that work with the military [ Major in the Army and Navy Lt in th Navy] as co sponsor
8. SOA from one or two of them
9. Ask her cousin that have a clinic and school in the USA to sent the embassy a mail with company SOA as co sponsor
10. Family pics
11. All her academic results
12. Admission Letter from Douglas Collage
13. SOP

pls what more do i need to add to her application to succeed.

Hello Ulasiking,

The principal reason to be addressed is the "purpose of visit" which might be either from her proposed course/SOP or both.

She has a very clear and good profile especially her finance, but the issue with the application was that she failed to convincingly present her facts to the VO. There is no need using too many cosponsors, as shown in the presented profile, she has relatives that are financially stable and capable of being her sponsor. If she should pick the most suitable individual(s) amongst these relatives to use as her sponsor.

If she is still going with her previous sponsor, the sponsor (aunty) should use her personal account but can also include her company account for the intended sponsorship. There would be no need for her to transfer or deposit her LE into her account, as your sister is already financial stable which can use to increase her advantage as been "well established with a steady financial flows" - this she can use to build her economic hometies by showing personal investments and the likes.

Since your sister is financially stable, her aunt can write a LOS that shows a commitment rather than promissory that she would be responsible for her travel itinerary and her LE and tuition fees for the subsequent year. But irrespective of your sister's financial stability, if her aunty or any other co/sponsor wants to transfer certain amount of funds that can cover her LE into her account, it will also be an added plus.

Its advisable for her to:

1. Request for gcms notes before reapplication

2. Write a convincing SOP with details to relate her intent for the course switch connection with her self development and work experience.

3. Her co/sponsor should also write a convincing LOS on why the sponsorship, what commitement shown, salary per annum, number of dependent, reiterating that the sponsorship won't pose any risk to her(their) funds, methods or ways put in place to meet up her sponsorship funds for the subsequent year etc.

4. Write a LOE to address the refusal reasons and how your situation has changed.

5. She should show home ties - economic and social ties.

6. Any other relevant documents from both herself and her co/sponsor that would be of advantage to her application.

7. Let her place faith in whstever she believes

Good luck!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ghabrhiel10: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2019
JustMellow:

Then try sending emails again to both Lagos (esp) and Nairobi

Sir justmellow, thank you very much. Lagos proved helpful. POE letter was sent to me via mail. Thank you for your advice, I'm grateful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sunkanmi562(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2019
Pls what are the chances of gaining visa when going for a pgd in canada with no traveling history..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Stevenssen(m): 9:34am On Jul 19, 2019
sunkanmi562:
Pls what are the chances of gaining visa when going for a pgd in canada with no traveling history..
As long as you can explain your purpose of visit well and have good home ties. Many have gotten their visa with similar circumstances.

cheers.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mzjokky16: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2019
Paper route
No upfront medials
Going for MA at MUN with funding that covers the whole year tuition with some change left grin
My father declare 10m to sponsor me for the 2years.\, he has balance of 36m in his account.
i submitted my dad"s 20 acres of land purchase properties cos he is a farmer, and i submitted his house property that he is renting out.

my background check has been on immediately i linked my account after one week of paper submission.

for the home ties, i used my 6siblings, they are all my junior bro and sis, and i am also to inherit my father"s business after my MA program in canada, and i am also coming back to lecture with new ideas gained from abroad, this has been my passion since i was a child. so,siblings, lecturing, managing and inheriting my fathers business as the first child is what i used as my home ties.
i really hope this is convincing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by fixninj: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2019
Silent reader but I owe this platform my contributions
My details

First Application
Online - May 14th 2019
Biometrics - Did in 2017(refused a visit visa)
Got BVL same day Eligibility started on June 17th 2019
Refusal letter - June 18th 2019
Reason - Purpose of Visit only (Submitted all docs(very tight) and SOP gave reasons why I want to study in Canada and explaining docs attached

Re -application
Applied June 20th 2019 (Wrote a good LOE stating that previous Masters I had in 2015 has nothing to do with my present work experience but this new one will )
Upfront Medicals - July 2 2019 (Submitted and acknowledged but not yet updated, don't know why)
Background check started next day of Application
Eligibility started July 5 2019(no new BVL) and still running (From experience here , I guess eligibility may take time if you have travel history, I have with US and Dubai)

School start date September 3rd(Concordia University of Edmonton)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2019
I for try this MUN, use am take chop small funding as Calgary ego me cheesy
mzjokky16:
Paper route
No upfront medials
Going for MA at MUN with funding that covers the whole year tuition with some change left grin
My father declare 10m to sponsor me for the 2years.\, he has balance of 36m in his account.
i submitted my dad"s 20 acres of land purchase properties cos he is a farmer, and i submitted his house property that he is renting out.

my background check has been on immediately i linked my account after one week of paper submission.

for the home ties, i used my 6siblings, they are all my junior bro and sis, and i am also to inherit my father"s business after my MA program in canada, and i am also coming back to lecture with new ideas gained from abroad, this has been my passion since i was a child. so,siblings, lecturing, managing and inheriting my fathers business as the first child is what i used as my home ties.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Tvickie(f): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2019
Congratulations. You submitted last week minday or this Monday ?
Deane:
Thanks Justmellow,

I applied online though. Submitted my passport at VFS on monday.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2019
MhizDauda:
Hello, please am new here. I went to submit my document and that of my daughter's yesterday at tge vsf lekki and my police statement was returned to me and also i didnt write my name on my passport. please i want to know if there's any case to panic and please what is my next step to take. I applied through student visa. Please am curious

This is very strange that your police clearance was returned back to you, has the PC stayed up to 3 months?

The reason for appending one's name at the back of the passport photo is to easily identify the bearer by name during sorting or mix up.

BTW a police clearance isn't a mandatory document but also its an important document especially if you've reside outside your home country for more than 6 months. Also, if you submitted the original, it might attribute to the rejection as VFS only accepts photocopies of documents. If this is the case, you can either scan the original or photocopy and send to IRCC via email or webform

I don't think you should be worry, since you did the paper route, the infos in your PP would be use to identify the passport photo if any mix up or during sorting.

For future reference for prospective applicants, its always advisable to append names at the back of the photo.

Good luck!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ahmedio2017(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2019
Stevenssen:

As long as you can explain your purpose of visit well and have good home ties. Many have gotten their visa with similar circumstances.

cheers.

Bro please answer my question
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vesment: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2019
please i have not be hearing from @makano is he still here? has he gotten his visa yet?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Miscellaneous:

When do we submit statement of interest? Is it during official application or to potential supervisors?

Hello Miscellaneous,

Its best to have a Statement of Interest relating to the research areas of at least 1-2 of the faculty of the shortlisted DLI of choice. The SOI is needed to secure a potential supervisor, then the same SOI can also be improved to secure an admission. Hope its clear now?

Best of luck!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2019
Austacus:
Oga frank & @Naijaforeigner, I dey greet from my end.

Been a while on here

Nwanne I greet you! How has it going with you.?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2019
ghabrhiel10:

Sir justmellow, thank you very much. Lagos proved helpful. POE letter was sent to me via mail. Thank you for your advice, I'm grateful

I am glad you can now travel in peace, smiles, and calmness.

All the best sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2019
mzjokky16:
Paper route
No upfront medials

The points are absolutely reasonable, but the question also to you is: how well were you able expatiate and relate these points convincingly to winning the understanding of the VO in your SOP. I hope you understand the picture here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2019
fixninj:
My details

First Application
Online - May 14th 2019
Reason - Purpose of Visit only (Submitted all docs(very tight) and SOP gave reasons why I want to study in Canada and explaining docs attached

Re -application
Applied June 20th 2019 (Wrote a good LOE stating that previous Masters I had in 2015 has nothing to do with my present work experience but this new one will )
Upfront Medicals - July 2 2019 (Submitted and acknowledged but not yet updated, don't know why)
Eligibility started July 5 2019(no new BVL) and still running (From experience here , I guess eligibility may take time if you have travel history, I have with US and Dubai)

Send a CSE to Kenya, Nairobi office via this email nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca attach a copy of the E-medical sheet with request that the medicals be updated on your MyCIC account within the shortest possible timeframe.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gatsbym4(m): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2019
Saw this while searching for something here..
I'm sure it will help so many people.
Extract from kenny4real69
Enjoy

Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long Post Alert

comprehensive list of requirements for study visa application.newbies follow up!

All required CIC Forms, altogether four(4) in number:

- IMM1294 form/study permit form; fill on the computer don't use PEN, validate and sign. If you have been refused visa(s) in any country you MUST answer YES to it in a section provided for it in this very form. Failure is 5 YEARS BAN.
- Lagos visa office instruction form: Included checklist from page 1-5 (tick documents submitted) and Study Permit Questionnaire page17-18 (fill this very questionnaire with pen).
- Family information form, fill on the computer.
- In addition current CIC application fee for both visa & biometrics is N56,000 approximately

Educational documents:
- Waec/Neco.
- B.sc certificate/HND/Masters certificate as the case may be.
- Transcripts.
- NYSC certificate.
- Intending school admission letter & invoice and school fees receipt as the case may be.
- Relevant professional certification(s) if applicable.

Identification documents/others:
- Birth cert. and sibling(s) birth Cert.
- International passport and its photocopies of data page only
- Passport photograph
- police report
- previous visa(s) to satisfy travel history if applicable. If you don't have don't necessarily worry.

Financial document/source of income and proof of relationship

If you sponsor is a working class then the following:
- Employment letter of sponsor, 6 months Pay-slip, work Id and Introductory letter if possible.
- 6 months bank statement of the sponsor with adequate funds and a reference letter attached to it by the bank (bank letter head, signed and stamped).
- Any asset of the sponsor e.g Land documents but in some cases if not available, don't worry
- Sponsors may be self/father/mother/brother/sister/uncle/cousin/inlaw/wife/husband. The idea of family friend I can't guarantee anyone.

If you sponsor is a business man/woman/person/self-sponsor entrepreneur then the following:
- 6 months bank statement of a sponsor with adequate funds and a reference letter attached to it by the bank (on bank letter head, signed and stamped).
- CAC documents/certificate of registration, tax clearance certificate(s), if the already mentioned is not available, invoices, transaction receipts and rent receipts can play here to prove sources of income.
- Land documents if available.

Proof of relationship are;
select as apply to the sponsor you intend using.
- Marriage certificate
- Birth certificate/affidavit of age

N.B: the 2 listed above are the substantial and convincing proves. For example if my sister is married and her husband is sponsoring me. To prove relationship, my birth cert. and my sister's birth cert. come to play. since the in-law is my sponsor, to prove that, my sister's hubby has to get (their/his) marriage certificate and his birth cert./affidavit of age. So the key factor in proving any relationship is marriage cert. and birth cert/affidavit of age. Anyone if applicable I didn't mention is entertained.

In addition, detail sponsorship letter written by the sponsor or by your aid, then signed by the sponsor and affidavit of sponsorship which would be taken to and signed in a High court.

For the principal applicant:

If you are done with youth service, endeavour to explain any gap more than one year
for those employed, List of requirements are:
- Employment letter(s)
- 4/6 months payslips and if your account statement indicates your monthly salary and allowances, point that to the VO via your SOP if payslips are not available to you. In some cases I assume that the VOs point such out on your bank statements and may not bother about payslips.
- Introductory letter as the case may be.
- Study leave in cases if you are coming back or claimed coming back to work with your same organisation.
- Your Personal Bank Statement and a reasonable amount is expected if you are a mature applicant and having worked longer years. I do advice above N1m or surplus if you are opportune. Pension statements and insurance if available as the case may be.

If you are unemployed for more than 1 year and for many years but have tangible productive activity and which may have connection to your intended program and background, you should endeavour to explicitly explain this on your LOE/SOP and provide evidence by means of documents available. But if you don't, you can ask others for a positive solution.

If your are currently serving(NYSC):
- Call-up letter.
- Nysc ID card.
- PPA letter.
- Discharge certificate if you are done serving.
- NYSC statement of account if possible. Make sure you explain to the VO that you are serving your father-land(Nigeria) and it is mandatory for every graduate in Nigeria.
If you are out of service and idle for less than one year, endeavour to at least explain something meaningful you have been doing with your time.

For mature applicants of at least 28 years old and are employed, home ties may be of employment/assets/family/stock and bond etc.
Mature Single applicants that are employed; at least land documents to serve as home tie which the VO assumes would compel you to come back when you can't legally stay in Canada. stock & bond which worth reasonable value may play if any.
Married men/women; your wife/husband and kid(s) are already strong home tie(s).Addition of land documents, car particulars if available is to strengthen the financial/economic ties.

NB: Home ties vary and the VO may assess yours depending on your profile and case, so the above stated especially for Single(marital status) may vary.
In addition it doesn't mean that some documents required for TRV application and was unintentionally omitted and which may be irrelevant would lead to refusal. It won't as long as the relevant ones and ''a must'' is there.

More so, carefully choose your programs especially PGC(d)/dipoma applicants. Very soon, the mistake you made by choosing the wrong program and assuming that it's related when the COURSE MODULES of your intending program don't clearly correlate with your employment or its activities/previous studies, would amount to PURPOSE OF VISIT & CURRENT EMPLOYMENT SITUATION refusals and other refusal factors if other areas ain't taken care of.

Meanwhile those that have wider gap-year (4/5/6yrs more) and intend pursuing studies with diploma/UG afterwards. This style adopted by some is always complex in dealing with such applications and I find it difficult speaking on this aspect.

And Finally put more effort on your SOPs. Make it comprehensive, detailed and free from grammatical errors. Paragraph, structure it and make it professional. Avoid plagiarism, It spoils so many things. It has denied so many even the competitive masters admission in Canada.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2019
mzjokky16:
Paper route
No upfront medials

This looks good and if the LOE is as good as the profile, then this should fly. Please back it up with prayers. #ItWillEndInPraise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sashaa(f): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2019
fixninj:
My details

First Application
Online - May 14th 2019

Re -application

How did you send in your medicals? Since you did it after applying. I also applied june 20th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gatsbym4(m): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
What I came up with as promised, I'm no sillysally grin she's the table guru.
Y'all can send your information through.
This is all for knowing how cic processes our apps. Timelines and all
God bless
P.s if you have any idea on how this table can be presented better, pls feel free to talk.
Will all end in praise for us..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.