Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1023194 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by nneteb(f): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2019
ca12:
Pls I don’t think we promote agency on this platform. Although I understand that you just gave a reply to the question. I advise some discretion next time.

Okay noted
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Blema111: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2019
Oni688:
Hello Good people
....I’ve been trying to apply for admission to study in Canada for my Bsc either by Scholaship or by paying my tuition, but for a very cheap school in Canada, please can anyone HELP��....time is going please, if you know any Legit Agent that can be of assistance, because I tried using EWC, but when I went to their instagram page, they had fake followers of 4K, and people kept commenting “refund my money!”....HELP HELP HELP!

Someone just posted that the use of agent on this page is prohibited. You can do this research yourself and save your money. Do your own research.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by akanbijm2018: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2019
I noticed that IRCC has observed most of the Nigeria applicants are submitting fake documents which is creating a lot of problems for the real students who are trying to study in Canada. It was shown yesterday on Nigeria Television Authority(NTA) when The head of IRCC Canada and its entire teams had a meeting with the Chairman of ICPC pleading for the support of ICPC on how to track down those who are submitting fake documents.You use google to get the facts if is a fake news.I think that the main reasons of refusing a lot of students in order to discourage those who are using fake documents.You comments if you have any contributions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Eefy12288: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2019
Good day, I've a couple of questions. I've a brother who just got his permanent Canadian residency approval but said he'd be fully confirmation in 2021 where he can invite family members. So what can I do to make myself eligible? I'm a graduate, a business person and will be traveling outside Nigeria for the first time if it's successful hopefully. Any suggestions from those who may have gone through the process please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Austacus: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2019
Eefy12288:
Good day, I've a couple of questions. I've a brother who just got his permanent Canadian residency approval but said he'd be fully confirmation in 2021 where he can invite family members. So what can I do to make myself eligible? I'm a graduate, a business person and will be traveling outside Nigeria for the first time if it's successful hopefully. Any suggestions from those who may have gone through the process please?

It seemed you don't know what you want.
Do you want to come here for an invitation or you want to come here to pursue your career?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Austacus: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2019
holllowu:
Bro how is It going over there ?

What's good man?
Hope to see you here this fall
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by adeyemo001: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2019
Can someone recommend a school and course for a graduate with over 10 years of work experience to date in Insurance company? Someone suggested a professional course but i am not really sure. Also with low tuition. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by holllowu: 11:15am On Aug 22, 2019
Am okay, Am for Winter o

Austacus:

What's good man?
Hope to see you here this fall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Aaron321: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2019
Austacus:

It seemed you don't know what you want.
Do you want to come here for an invitation or you want to come here to pursue your career?
Lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Aaron321: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2019
Oni688:
Khai..Alright
Check your mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by geezy3(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2019
Aaron321:

Check your mail
boss please send the same info to my mail. I'm also in the same boat
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Sumji: 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Congratulations. Same Uni, January 2020 admission...

Fingers crossed.

[quote author=Regina3 post=81490205][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
bbclue:
@frankrobben @mcobex I hail ooo

Frankrobbn I wait your testimony
Long time no see. Hope you are good? Good to see you here again

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Aaron321: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
adeyemo001:
Can someone recommend a school and course for a graduate with over 10 years of work experience to date in Insurance company? Someone suggested a professional course but i am not really sure. Also with low tuition. Thanks.

Google can actually do this for u in an instant.. it will also list u out schools and their fees... Google the proposed course related to your experience for either college or university.. u will get the results u seek

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Aaron321: 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
geezy3:
boss please send the same info to my mail. I'm also in the same boat
Check your mail as well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by rippyblogger(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hi boss, I tried to P.M you

JustMellow:

This isn't the best way to share your SOP. I am sorry to say, at this juncture, your SOP as been plagiarized. Help yourself in your next SOP.

Good luck!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Any June or July paper applicant + Upfront meds that has received medical passed this August?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by adeyemo001: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
Aaron321:

Google can actually do this for u in an instant.. it will also list u out schools and their fees... Google the proposed course related to your experience for either college or university.. u will get the results u seek

I wouldn't bother to ask if I haven't done that. I didn't get the right information at all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Aaron321: 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
adeyemo001:

I wouldn't bother to ask if I haven't done that. I didn't get the right information at all.

Try schools like nscc, conestoga, Humber, Uni of Regina, Algonquin etc.. u might get your answers there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
adeyemo001:

I'm sure you searched on Google like this..."List of Canadian schools and courses for a graduate with over 10 years of experience in an Insurance Company"

There are so many departments in an insurance company... e.g
Accounting, Actuary, Legal, Risk management, Sales and Marketing etc

The very least you would have done was to drop your profile which would include prior education and previous/or current role(s)

Learn how to ask questions undecided
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Aaron321: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
waynee2baba:

I'm sure you searched on Google like this..."List of Canadian schools and courses for a graduate with over 10 years of experience in an Insurance Company"

The very least you would have done was to drop your profile which would include prior education and previous/or current role(s)

U didn't have to say the bolded... we are all learning bro

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
It was necessary bruv... knowing how to ask questions matter
Aaron321:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ymin: 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hello everyone,

Words of encouragement for all hopefuls..
Don't give up yet please. I never did, though very very though.

I was in such situation before, denied first time,second time and got approved third attempt. No one would imaging what I went through in these periods of my life! Interestingly, in those two denials I never knew what God has in plan for me fully.

It was at the third attempt that the funding and scholarship opportunities came,which I never explored before or rather gave up quickly.

I landed in Ontario on Sunday,got my study permit at the POE before leaving for Winnipeg and its been all good and interesting. Even met my supervisor yestaday in U of M and the new journey has just begun with lots of joy and excitement. This is someone that has never traveled before, you know!

My encouragement is this,don't give up,send those mails,follow up with calls if necessary to prospective supervisors, be diligent in using Google to know useful information relevant to your course, for those that needed to defer admission and order GCMS note, do so,read previous threads to observe and master relevant pattern from CIC that may be useful in terms of timing,above all be prayerful and tell God,yes He knows it all. God knows every details about our lives and circumstances!

This forum largely helped my pursuit and so I felt I should say this in my own little way, giving the recent rate of denials.

All the best!

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by adeyemo001: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
Aaron321:

You took it from my mouth. Just ignore.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by adeyemo001: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
waynee2baba:

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vesment: 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
applied june 22, medicals passed july 4
Thebushboy:
Any June or July paper applicant + Upfront meds that has received medical passed this August?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
adeyemo001:

You took it from my mouth. Just ignore.

My bad... It's not that deep bruv. Cheers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Urielbam: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
June 11.Still waiting
Blema111:

How many June applicants remain sef
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
rippyblogger:
Hi boss, I tried to P.M you

I have responded, check your mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Urielbam: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
Yes it says - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
(quote author=mzjokky16 post=81462903]
Na wa o, I sent a web form yesterday sha, has ur eligibility review started?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.