Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1026140 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Masterariyo(m): 2:38am On Aug 28, 2019
Aaron321:

Kindly check your mail

Thanks Sir

I have replied too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by elijah101(m): 2:46am On Aug 28, 2019
I am sorry for asking this question .. and thanks for helping .... I intended applying for PGD to schools in Canada .. but i dont know if i need to evaluate my Degree due to me having HND and not BSC .. or i can just go ahead and apply with my transcripts .. Help needed urgently
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ayodeji786: 5:38am On Aug 28, 2019
Congratulations to all the approvals yesterday. It's well with me and mzjokky16.

E go b✌

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by campu: 5:41am On Aug 28, 2019
Good morning guys. Please while filling the imm1249e app form, the part for tuition and 'Room and Board', do I fill in the cost of my tuition and 'room and board' for just one year or for the entire duration of my studies. Secondly how is the room and board calculated? Lastly, on the family information form, am I to fill the details of my siblings in the section B part for children, since I'm single and also I have seven siblings, and there are just 4 columns there, how do I go a out that? Please I'd really appreciate your response gurus.

Frankrobbn1, just mellow, mcobex...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 6:01am On Aug 28, 2019
Vesment:

School is resuming September 3rd, no time on my hand
Congratulations bro and all those that got their PPR. Go to Lagos yourself to drip your passport and ask them to send it to you via DHL. Also contact your school letting them know your app has been approved and you have dropped your passport for it to be stamped and you might be late(they will give you around 2 weeks extension).

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vianney94: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2019
Good morning all
Please those that the school instructed to apply through agent, do you have to pay extra fee aside cad100.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Flashing: 8:02am On Aug 28, 2019
Goodmorning house,

Please somebody should direct me on how to get to IOM ikeja. I have been scheduled for medicals tomorrow. I will be going from Cele express. Please i need direction as i dont know my way around. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Phatkings: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2019
I shall testify congrats to all those who have been approved.... Chineke gozie unu
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by niskill: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2019
Vianney94:
Good morning all
Please those that the school instructed to apply through agent, do you have to pay extra fee aside cad100.

I believe this is for fanshawe college.
the agent charged me extra 50k for a brother's admission.too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by abusmanlouis: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2019
Re-application Refused
Three reasons
Insufficient fund to pay school fees
Insufficient fund to transport self and accompanying family to Canada
Insufficient fund to maintain self and accompanying family.

FUNDS AVAILABLE
Personal account 4m
Sponsor 15m (Brother but bear grandpa Surname)
URGENT
Please who is in Canada that can help me order gcms note.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mzjokky16: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2019
Ayodeji786:
Congratulations to all the approvals yesterday. It's well with me and mzjokky16.

E go b✌
Baby, it is well with us ooo, e b like say na only is remain ooo plus one other pgd student cheesy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Phatkings: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2019
Pls how do one get biometrics info through email or text message
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ayodeji786: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2019
mzjokky16:

Baby, it is well with us ooo, e b like say na only is remain ooo plus one other pgd student cheesy

Yeah I think so but kindly check your email. I sent you something there at midnight.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by KrystalDesign: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2019
Phatkings:
Pls how do one get biometrics info through email or text message

You will get an email notification to check your online account. I don't know for those that applied via paper route
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by BHA1234: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2019
Flashing:
Goodmorning house,

Please somebody should direct me on how to get to IOM ikeja. I have been scheduled for medicals tomorrow. I will be going from Cele express. Please i need direction as i dont know my way around. Thanks

Use https://lara.ng/ the site is really good
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Phatkings: 8:46am On Aug 28, 2019
KrystalDesign:

You will get an email notification to check your online account. I don't know for those that applied via paper route
How many days after ur online payment has been debited
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by KrystalDesign: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2019
Phatkings:

How many days after ur online payment has been debited

Got mine the next day after i made my payment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mzjokky16: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2019
Hello all, please I need that guys that drew table for us, pls who knows his name here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mzjokky16: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2019
Pls, who has booked his/medical for tomorrow and won’t be doing it again,kindly help a sis
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by makano: 10:42am On Aug 28, 2019
Just tell a bike man at Ikeja that u are going to IOM in GRA, its a popular Clinic in GRA.. Peace
Flashing:
Goodmorning house,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by paragon40(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2019
JustMellow:

I wish you all the best in your new joyous journey. Big congratulations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by paragon40(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2019
Blema111:
Timeline

Applied June 14th
Biometrics June 17th
Upfront medicals August 15th
Medical passed and bvl August 26th
Approval/PPR August 27th

University of Windsor- LLM

Documents

CIC forms
Passport
Conditional admission letter
Letter of funding almost $27k
Transcripts
LLB degree certificate
Call to Bar certificate
ICSAN admission letter
ICSAN docket
NYSC cert
Letter of support
Statement of account of parents 2.5m
My dads pension retirement account
International passport of my parents
Deed of gift
Evidence Landed properties
Employment letter/Study leave

Hometies
Law is territorial blah blah, my knowledge of Nigerian law doesn’t apply in Canada.
I intend using the property my dad gave me to set up an NGO for victims of domestic violence.
I intend to continue my ICSAN upon my return. I have written two courses already.

My SOP was properly headed and my list of documents were in a tabular form, I tried to arrange it properly.

I wish all June/July applicants speedy processing especially my heartrob Ayodeji.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Phatkings: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=KrystalDesign post=81683383]

Got mine the next day after i made my payment[/quote
Still waiting for mine made payment Monday, was debited Tuesday morning... ]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by deveid: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2019
Pls, where can I go to do medicals here in Abuja.I want to do upfront where can I do it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Mfondara: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2019
deveid:
Pls, where can I go to do medicals here in Abuja.I want to do upfront where can I do it?

No. 4, Off Buchanan Cres, Wuse 11, Abuja, Nigeria
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2019
JeffPhoenix:
Welldone guys.
Please I have a question, I graduated from the uni as a nigerian ( i was born here) using my birth certificate as proof. I however also possess a ghanaian passport (paternally Im ghanaian).
Obviously would apply to the school as a Nigerian just to ensure all my school docs are in harmony. However could i apply with my ghanaian passport for study permit? and maybe claim dual citizenship using this same birth certificate as proof of my nigerian descent?

Hello JeffPhoenix,

I don't see this as a problem if you can show proof of your dual citizenship and talk more profoundly about it in your SOP. However, it is best suitable and advisable to apply in the country that you can easily show good and strong home ties.

If you opt to apply with your Ghanaian passport in Nigeria, be prepared to show substantial documentations that can prove your legal status or dual citizenship, otherwise you might be refused due to your immigration status.

Its also advisable to follow a trait of claimed family descent amongst the nuclear members of your family to prevent confusing and conflicting stories and too many or unnecessary documentation/explanation. If Ghana is your first country and have good family ties there, and since you have the Ghanaian passport, you can as well just consider applying from Ghana.

So weigh your options and assess the nature of your situation before making your final decision.

Good luck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.