Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1022455 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Micmay1(f): 11:16am On Aug 28, 2019
This thread is for both undergraduate and postgraduate applicants, so far it is Canada Study route.
seunmohmoh:
Ok. Thank. Have you done yours?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by campu: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2019
campu:
Good morning guys. Please while filling the imm1249e app form, the part for tuition and 'Room and Board', do I fill in the cost of my tuition and 'room and board' for just one year or for the entire duration of my studies. Secondly how is the room and board calculated? Lastly, on the family information form, am I to fill the details of my siblings in the section B part for children, since I'm single and also I have seven siblings, and there are just 4 columns there, how do I go a out that? Please I'd really appreciate your response gurus.

Frankrobbn1, just mellow, mcobex...
Can sone please help out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Micmay1(f): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2019
You can get the link directly online, using the keyword GCMS. It's not compulsory to have someone in Canada before you can sort it out.
abusmanlouis:
Re-application Refused
Three reasons
Insufficient fund to pay school fees
Insufficient fund to transport self and accompanying family to Canada
Insufficient fund to maintain self and accompanying family.

FUNDS AVAILABLE
Personal account 4m
Sponsor 15m (Brother but bear grandpa Surname)
URGENT
Please who is in Canada that can help me order gcms note.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by nicerichard05: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Keep trying it will eventually be linked to the online MyCIC Account! Keep us posted if you continue facing this difficulty in linking your application.

gud mrn bro. i am still having issues linking my app online. i tracked it today and i got this response "Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is being processed at the Canada Visa Office . To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website."

Pls wat should i do. i have sent you a PM bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Marh: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2019
@frankrobbn.
Good Morning, I have been trying to send you a mail but it's not going through
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mzjokky16: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2019
mzjokky16:
Pls, who has booked his/medical for tomorrow and won’t be doing it again,kindly help a sis
Nobody is answering me o embarassed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2019
campu:
Good morning guys. Please while filling the imm1249e app form, the part for tuition and 'Room and Board', do I fill in the cost of my tuition and 'room and board' for just one year or for the entire duration of my studies. Secondly how is the room and board calculated? Lastly, on the family information form, am I to fill the details of my siblings in the section B part for children, since I'm single and also I have seven siblings, and there are just 4 columns there, how do I go a out that? Please I'd really appreciate your response gurus.

Frankrobbn1, just mellow, mcobex...

Hello Campu,

I, for one don't believe there is a standard way in filling the section of financial availability, which has been proven amongst past successfully applicant.

However, the first column of Tuition should be for 1yr., the rest column can be filled based on the sufficiency of the financial availability and budget, as reflected on the example below:

Tuition: $14,000
Room and Board: $10,000
Other: $3,000 (or $4,000)
Available Funds: $27,000

To your second question, only fill the sections that are applicable to you. If the column isn't enough to contain your details, you can print out another form.

Good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Deane: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hi guys, anyone interested in or knows anyone looking for an accomodation in Halifax around SMU, DAL, etc.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
abusmanlouis:
Re-application Refused
Three reasons

FUNDS AVAILABLE
Personal account 4m
URGENT

Sorry about the refusal, was there any show of financial commitment by your brother?

All the best of luck in your next application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by campu: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
JustMellow:

Hello Campu,

I, for one don't believe there is a standard way in filling the section of financial availability, which has been proven amongst past successfully applicant.

However, the first column of Tuition should be for 1yr., the rest column can be filled based on the sufficiency of the financial availability and budget, as reflected on the example below:

Tuition: $14,000
Room and Board: $10,000
Other: $3,000 (or $4,000)
Available Funds: $27,000

To your second question, only fill the sections that are applicable to you. If the column isn't enough to contain your details, you can print out another form.

Good luck!
thanks for your response, I'll just get another form to meet up and fill in the details of my siblings in that section B
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Dhinmmar(f): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
Qudkom:

Oh its quite easy. Click on the menu and click "international" you'll see a link to "tuition and dates" there you'll see a detailed breakdown of what you need.

P.S: I'm also a Tru student.
Thanks, I'm grateful.
Hopefully, I'll join you in TRU.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
campu:
thanks for your response, I'll just get another form to meet up and fill in the details of my siblings in that section B

If you're looking to include your siblings information since you single, the IMM form 5645e is the right form. Don't fill in any information that is not specified on the IMM 1294e form and that isn't applicable to you.

All the best!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by NothingDoMe: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
mzjokky16:
Hello all, please I need that guys that drew table for us, pls who knows his name here
gatsbym4
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by abusmanlouis: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
JustMellow:

Sorry about the refusal, was there any show of financial commitment by your brother?

All the best of luck in your next application
No, but he promised to give me 3m when the Visa is out.. He is the one pushing me to try Canada oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by olearypo: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Anyone coming to UNB, holla...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mzjokky16: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
NothingDoMe:
gatsbym4
I have contacted him, his medical was suppose to 27th
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by seunmohmoh(f): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
Micmay1:
This thread is for both undergraduate and postgraduate applicants, so far it is Canada Study route.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Dhinmmar(f): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
Tstunt:

Thanks Dhinmmar, I appreciate your advice and the resource your shared with me.
You're welcome. It'll surely end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SOPWriter: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
abusmanlouis:
Re-application Refused
Three reasons

FUNDS AVAILABLE
Personal account 4m
URGENT
Just as someone in Canada can assist in ordering your GCMS note, there are varieties of online firms that can render this Service to you. Just go on Google, they're much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by bamremix: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hello guys, please am new on the platform and am interested in studying in Canada. I am 35 n I 've HND in accounting since 2009. Can any one can help with Name of institutions that accepts my qualification for PGD or better undergraduate courses without having to pay tuition fee upfront untill arrival in Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
bamremix:
Hello guys, please am new on the platform and am interested in studying in Canada. I am 35 n I 've HND in accounting since 2009. Can any one can help with Name of institutions that accepts my qualification for PGD or better undergraduate courses without having to pay tuition fee upfront.

From what I have observed so far, the bolded is what some applicants look for when they look for ways to get into Canada without sufficient funds. That is why it is much easier for visa officers to quickly flag ' insufficient funds'

Please don't see my statement as an insult, rather start analyzing the funds available to you even as you look for such schools.

I hope I was able to communicate to you

Warm wishes,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by bamremix: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Thebushboy:

From what I have observed so far, the bolded is what some applicants look for when they look for ways to get into Canada without sufficient funds. That is why it is much easier for visa officers to quickly flag ' insufficient funds'

Please don't see my statement as an insult, rather start analyzing the funds available to you even as you look for such schools.

I hope I was able to communicate to you

Warm wishes,

I have worked all the while since grad. and can boast of having a net worth of 2.5m including the balance in my bank account. Also my uncle is financially liquid enough to stand as my sponsor. What do u think of my chance in regards to proof of funds?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by bennyg24(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
abusmanlouis:
Re-application Refused
Three reasons

FUNDS AVAILABLE
Personal account 4m
URGENT

sorry about your delay, that's what i will call it, because i got same delay reasons as yours and from the suggestions of gurus on this platform which i intend to apply in my next application, at least half your tuition for your proposed program and your living expenses for a year should be in your account to show serious commitment by your brother. Then the 3million in your account should be explained to the vo as your travel itinerary, upkeep and other expenses that may arise. Make sure your explain all lump sum in you letter of explanation clearly in your next application. Others will share more info with you. All the best in your next application. AND A BIG CONGRATULATION TO ALL THOSE WHO GOT THEIR TRV's THIS WEEK.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
bamremix:

I have worked all the while since grad. and can boast of having a net worth of 2.5m including the balance in my bank account. Also my uncle is financially liquid enough to stand as my sponsor. What do u think of my chance in regards to proof of funds?
Is your uncle willing to sponsor you or just want to stand as sponsor during the application and when the visa comes out you will do everything yourself? Because if that's the case then your 2.5mill won't be enough to do anything (it doesn't even cover your living expenses for a year, let alone your tuition).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
mcobex:
Is your uncle willing to sponsor you or just want to stand as sponsor during the application and when the visa comes out you will do everything yourself? Because if that's the case then your 2.5mill won't be enough to do anything (it doesn't even cover your living expenses for a year, let alone your tuition).

My standpoint as well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by campu: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Please guys is the imm 5645e form same with imm 5707e form cos I can only find the Imm 5707 form on the cic website
JustMellow:

If you're looking to include your siblings information since you single, the IMM form 5645e is the right form. Don't fill in any information that is not specified on the IMM 1294e form and that isn't applicable to you.

All the best!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by bayosegun(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
I got a mail and text message this afternoon stating I should pick my passport at Lagos embassy. Since I was not sent medical request, I was told it should be 100% disapproved visa. Msc candidate

FIRST APPLICATION

I have picked up the passport in Lagos center. No reason stated on the small slip and passport not stamped. Pls what next can I do?

The documents submitted are:
MSc. Theology
-All CIC documents
-Degree result-b.eng petroleum
-transcript
-ssce
-birth/cert. For myself, wife and daughter
-marriage certificate/marriage credentials
-family pic
-wife consent letter
-theology certificates
- undergraduate scholarship award
- some certificate also
-wife credentials: she's a Young doctor
-appointment letter, leave approval, work confirmation letter, work ID card etc
-

-sop
Here the sop write up
: STATEMENT OF PURPOSE FOR MASTERS IN THEOLOGY
Dear sir/madam

I am a Christian and I come from a Christiana home. My wife is a pastor and a medical doctor. I am engineer by profession currently working as a field engineer at ********* engineering solution, but I have a natural call to be a pastor or servant of God and humanity. I have been Identified by many local and international pastors, to teach the gospel of God. Even though I excelled in my Bachelor’s degree in petroleum engineering, but my desire to serve God is always greater than anything else. My intensions to pursue my MA Degree in bible studies in Canada are hereby outlined below:

Canada has been rated as one of the best country to live on earth by United Nation with perfect democracy.

Canada does not have enemies with other countries and the education acquired in that country, especially religious education has been rated as one of the best or be considered to be summum bonum.

The teachers in the Tabernacle bible college are excellent and their ethical teaching is unbeatable.

The atmosphere within the college is absolutely congenial and the education acquired from the institution is excellent.

I would want to use my religious education acquired from Canada to maintain absolute peace between the Muslims and the Christians and any conflicting parties in Nigeria.

I will be very delighted if I am considered for this great opportunity because it will be dream come true.
Thank you very much for your considerations as I look forward to hearing from you soon

Sincerely

Financial statement:
Sponsor in Canada he family friend and also work at world court who's an immigration lawyer and a senior Canadian citizen
Account balance is 40M and inflow and outlet of about 100M.
Cosponsor: 9.8M closing balance.

PLS ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE AND GURUS IN THE HOUSE, HELP ME O. WAS NOT IN THR GROUP before I submitted MY APPLICATION THEN.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by benque: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
@gatsby are you still keeping records? Just put in my app

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Phatkings: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
It's been almost two days after online payment I haven't receive any further info what am I to do next
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by nicerichard05: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
bayosegun:
I got a mail and text message this afternoon stating I should pick my passport at Lagos embassy. Since I was not sent medical request, I was told it should be 100% disapproved visa. Msc candidate

When did u apply? Nd did u link your app online? Do u also mind sharing documents you submitted
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by holart92: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
I got this mail few days ago from CIC,

I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states:

16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

In the current application package, you submitted a bank statement purportedly issued by Zenith Bank that has been determined to be fraudulent

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):

40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act

40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1): (a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you fifteen (15) days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please use the address noted on this letter for all correspondence, and clearly indicate your file number. If you do not respond to this request within the time outlined above, your application will be assessed based on the information available, which will likely result in a refusal.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Please experts in the house, advice me on what to do. Im confused seeing this email..... My fear now is hope JAILING is not applicable Sha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.