Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1025374 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by prospy01(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
I just followed the directory I got from google after keying 'Canada vfs tracking'

PS: you'll need your Visa application, Tracking Id No

Greatg0809:

How did u track pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mia21: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mia21: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hi, pls can I use dis same address if I'm applying from Abuja
Pkay28:

The Canadian Embassy,
Visa Office,
P. O Box 54506,
Ikoyi Station,
Lagos, Nigeria.

This is the right adress dear.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Tlontin(m): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
shantelleasante:
.. I didn't do upfront medical and no medical request.. I jes saw that my eligibility review and background check has started today
Hmmm..... your case might’ve different, just be hopeful!!!
I wish you all the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Tlontin(m): 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Aisha77:
Agreed but do u have a recent experience?? April or May applicant?
enough especially April
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Amahjosh(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
Please, someone, help me out in throwing more light to these gray areas.

Amahjosh:
I have some questions to ask

Can't someone apply to Fanshawe College without going through their listed Agents?

And also what are the differences between the Postgraduate Certificate and Advanced Diploma in Canadaian colleges and the pros and cons. I read a post by Naijaforeigner where he advises that we should go for a 2 years program instead of one year program so as to get more than one-year work permit or we don't go through the hassle of providing an SOA if you are applying for another program. I am finding it hard to get any good school that offers a PGC 2 year program with a co-op option in my field Computer Science/Information Systems, what am seeing is just for Advance Diploma programs for most colleges.

Please, I need your Inputs on this.

Cc: Bracha,NiajaForeigner,JustMellow,Qudkum,kcosam,mcobex and all the other gurus in the house.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Greatg0809: 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
prospy01:
I just followed the directory I got from google after keying 'Canada vfs tracking'

PS: you'll need your Visa application, Tracking Id No

Pls isit the number that has Cala on it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Aisha77: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
Tlontin:
enough especially April
sure thing. One of our gurus. But this may, they cant be sending everybody biometric mails on the same day and time. And if they will refuse let them send mail let's know abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Amahjosh(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
Please, the rate at which I am seeing biometric correspondence coming before medical request or medical changing to pass is getting me scared or is it a new pattern.

I applied on the 7th of June and I did upfront medicals and got a biometric collection letter on the 8th of June then on the 13th of June my medicals was changed to Passed. Review of Eligibility has not started yet, Is this normal or a good sign?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Aisha77: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
Amahjosh:
Please, the rate at which I am seeing biometric correspondence coming before medical request or medical changing to pass is getting me scared or is it a new pattern.

I applied on the 7th of June and I did upfront medicals and got a biometric collection letter on the 8th of June then on the 13th of June my medicals was changed to Passed. Review of Eligibility has not started yet, Is this normal or a good sign?
lucky you dear.... All fine and good so pray hard
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Senatorkolade: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Amahjosh:

You are fine
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mia21: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hi guys, thank you for your help. I want to ask, the LOE is addressed to which office if u r in Abuja. Can someone help please help me with a full address. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Stonecoldsteve: 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
If you go back through thread 15, you will find people whose upfront medicals were updated to pass and still delayed. Nothing is certain until you get PPR. Just keep praying and hoping

Amahjosh:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
You also need to tell him that there were people whose upfront were updated to pass and they were approved.
Stonecoldsteve:
If you go back through thread 15, you will find people whose upfront medicals were updated to pass and still delayed. Nothing is certain until you get PPR. Just keep praying and hoping

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by bukonlami: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
Guys please what is the difference between biometric validation letter and correspondence letter.i dont understand oooo.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Slatemsk(m): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
prospy01:

What if am getting no record found after tracking my visa, wat does it mean
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Amahjosh(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
Thank you Aisha. I will be praying o
Aisha77:
lucky you dear.... All fine and good so pray hard
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Tlontin(m): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
Aisha77:
sure thing. One of our gurus. But this may, they cant be sending everybody biometric mails on the same day and time. And if they will refuse let them send mail let's know abeg.
All is well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by bussie17: 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Extend your search to these DLI's for fall 2020 term.
University of Saskatchewan, University of Waterloo, Simon Fraser University, York University and Dalhousie University.
Thanks, I really appreciate your kind response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kenny4real68: 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
May applicants let’s not panic. God is in Control. I applied May 9th, my upfront medicals updated to passed on June 10th. I didn’t receive the biometrics letter.

Please I encourage other May applicants to share their update let’s have an idea on what CIC is cooking.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Amahjosh(m): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
I have that in mind Stonecoldsteve, I'm hoping on God it will end in praise.
Stonecoldsteve:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bracha: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
Biometric validation letter: a letter informing you of the validity of your submitted biometrics. It's normally valid for 10 years.

Biometric request letter: a letter requesting you submit your biometrics to the visa application Centre.

From what I have seen here, BVL and the Biometrics correspondence letter are one and the same.

Then there's the Correspondence letter/Letter of Introduction: this letter is given to you just as you get your visa counterfoil or after. It's the letter that introduces you at the port of entry into Canada. Some call it correspondence letter, while others call it letter of introduction.

Hope this helps.

bukonlami:
Guys please what is the difference between biometric validation letter and correspondence letter.i dont understand oooo.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by papijulah: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
Amahjosh:

My friend got this biometric correspondence mail yesterday.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Stonecoldsteve: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
That is obvious, isn't it? I was just trying to show that there are exceptions to the 'perceived' rule.

Chukwuemekatehi:
You also need to tell him that there were people whose upfront were updated to pass and they were approved.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Gwendollyn(f): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
Good evening guys. I applied June 3rd. The VO that took my biometrics was really nice and he tried to make me understand that a times refusals are not necessarily about meeting the requirements or not. That they usually have a stipulated number of applicants that they are expected to accept at a period of time. And if for instance they are to accept a 100 applicants and you are the 101 applicant, there'd reject and just give you generic reasons for refusal. And also, this summer period is their peak work period so they usually encounter a number of delays. We should keep praying and hoping we pass the benchmark

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Greatg0809: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
Bracha:
Biometric validation letter: a letter informing you of the validity of your submitted biometrics. It's normally valid for 10 years.

Biometric request letter: a letter requesting you submit your biometrics to the visa application Centre.

From what I have seen here, BVL and the Biometrics correspondence letter are one and the same.

Then there's the Correspondence letter/Letter of Introduction: this letter is given to you just as you get your visa counterfoil or after. It's the letter that introduces you at the port of entry into Canada. Some call it correspondence letter, while others call it letter of introduction.

Hope this helps.

Please wat does biometrics correspondence letter look like
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Stonecoldsteve: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
A big Amen to that.

Amahjosh:
I have that in mind Stonecoldsteve, I'm hoping on God it will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Aisha77: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
papijulah:

My friend got this biometric correspondence mail yesterday.
when did your friend apply ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
george009:
Please House, Can Someone help me with an answer to this question; I want to ensure I cover all lapses! Thanks
Yes you can submit it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Jenny08(f): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
I applied May 30th Paper route
No upfront medical
I got the biometric validation letter today

Hmmmm......all is well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by papijulah: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Aisha77:
when did your friend apply ??

May 3 and the other one that applied in may 14th also got the mail today
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by papijulah: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
Jenny08:
I applied May 30th Paper route
No upfront medical
I got the biometric validation letter today

Hmmmm......all is well

Everybody keeps getting same mail. Is that a new trend?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.