Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1022229 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by dekere: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
To get Acceptance letter for kids school depends on the province you are looking at because most of them requires lease agreement to confirm the area and the school in that area.

For you to move forward apply for visitor visa for the minor when you arrived with your status you kids can be issued admission letter.

I hope this help.
JCXpert:

Pls my wife got admission in Brandon University and she plan to go with her kids of 7yr&4yr but don't know what to fill on the kids form. Is it Visit or study permit for the kids. When she fill in study permit she was asking to upload Acceptance Letter of the kids school. I need guidance please.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
dannishcukie:

Thank you so much. God increase you on all sides.

Please pardon my curiosity.
My sponsor is my stepsister and she owns the forex company where I manage. Because she’s family I have been collecting cash at hand. No traces of salary in any bank account, no pay slip, no pension statement. How would I prove this to the visa officer.¹

Again Being a youth leader in my community with clogged activities and also being employed can I use these tools to explain hindrances of not going for undergraduate until now.² I am 25yrs of age.

Thank you again in anticipation remain ever blessed

Hello Dannishcukie,

To the first bolded, get the company to give you an employment letter and introduction letter of letter. The employment letter should contain your date of employment or start date, job role(s) and other company policy information. The introduction letter should also contain your date of employment or start date, job role(s), promtions, salary per annum or month, job attitude/approach and other relevant employment information. This will prove to the VO that the funds in your account is earn through a gainful employment, but try to avoid any lump sum deposit this period before applying.

To the second bolded question, that statement is completely out of point and not reasonable. Why would you put your self-development on hold because of been a your leader? Think from a VO's perspective. More so, the aspect of been gainfully engaged or into other self-development activities can build a solid reason for your study gap.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
Yk45:
Please house if you want to fill your imm5645e and imm1294 for online submission. How do you sign the signature area. So I have to print out the form to sign?

You don't need to, leave it blank.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ChidimmaP: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
JustMellow:

Hello ChidimmaP,

With the detailed analysis on how far you've come in tackling some concerns that the VO may raised, in the process, you already answered your asked questions. The documents at your possession to tackle the purpose of visit, home ties and study gap are good, they will be very resourceful. Thus, the final step is to re-structure your study plan to suit these areas.

P.S: family ties and home ties are/can (be) used interchangeably.

Being single or a youth doesn't in any way affects showing home ties. Depending on how your present/package your application, a sponsor's (especially parents sponsorship) documents can fill in, depending on the applicant's circumstances. However, you can include any document that can show your level of establishment and home ties in your country i.e. landed property, inheritance, family, sociocultural or organizational membership, joint business, investment certificate, employment etc.

All the best.

Okay! Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
cuteesthy:
Abeg o, i applied to lambton college and after uploading my supporting documents, dey sent me conditionional offer the next day.Am a bit worried abt accepting their offer cos i have not seen this type of quick offer before

Hello Cuteesthy,

Its okay, you can accept it. Most Canadian college have no deadline for their programs and can only be closed if the seat is full. So, I guess it baffles you it didn't start longer than expected. It may seem that a vacant seat of a prosepct student, who couldn't meet the deadline of their tuition fees requiremnt was pass to you or as the case may be. Go ahead and fulfill the requirement so an unconditional offer letter can be issued to you.

All the best!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
Alkidam:
Hello gurus. I still hve been unable to get a mail since last month of 23rd october that i got my bvl, i went to vfs site now. And i saw your processed visa is ready for collection,on 14th november. Does that mean i hqve been refused?

If there was no upfront medicals, then it is. No hope lost, brace up and repackage if the dream is still there.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
JCXpert:

Pls my wife got admission in Brandon University and she plan to go with her kids of 7yr&4yr but don't know what to fill on the kids form. Is it Visit or study permit for the kids. When she fill in study permit she was asking to upload Acceptance Letter of the kids school. I need guidance please.

Hello JCXpert,

She should select the visit option for them. Hence, if she intends to select the study option, she should upload her offer letter in substitute for them.

Good luck!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Cjleks:

Minor children applying from outside Canada to accompany a parent for work or study in Canada for 6 months or longer must apply for a study permit. They both need acceptance letter from the school she intends to enroll them in. You should bring two years of official school records for your children, in English or with a certified English translation. You may also need immunization records since birth and their original birth certificate.

Check the link below for more information.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/minor-children.html

Hello Cjleks,

The link shared is specifically for a minor child intending to study in Canada and applying as the PA. In the case of that moniker's spouse, the kids are applying as accompanying dependents.

Respect.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MissMichelleA(f): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hi. I got admission for Winter 2020. My visa application is still being processed though.
dheehour:
Hello all, any university of windsor winter 2020 applicant here?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
dorange:

You might not need to reapply, if you did include in your application that you are currently working and provided evidence in your application. You can send the immigration office a mail to reconsider your application and also ensure you highlight the documents you submitted earlier in your application. I know someone who got his visa after sending a reconsideration mail to Nairobi immigration.

This provision made by IRCC is encouraging and gives hope, but writing appeal letter to the VO or (going for a judicial review) might take longer time to be acknowledged without any guarantee. This process does not always favour most refused applicants. Personally, I think reapplying is still the best option.

Respect.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ubah007:
Please how long does it take for a a passport to get stamped and sent back after submission

In recent times, it could stay from 5 - 15 days or more. If you still expecting your PP back, no need panicking as it must surely be returned to you. Your financial documents or as the case may be might be going through a secondary verification/review.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
darey360:
please what may be the cause of this from fly wire?
"Your card cannot be charged due to insufficient funds. Please try another card or fund your card and try again". and money dey the account o

Hello Darey360,

Try another funded card or use the form A
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by dannishcukie: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Thank you all for the good work you do. Here feels like family already..God bless you abundantly
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by dubajek: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hello gurus in the house. Please I have savings with our company's cooperative society. I intend applying for study permit in January 2020. Please is it okay to withdraw it into my account now or wait till January when I will be applying?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Alkidam(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
Goodafternoon. I believe this canada people are just dishing out refusal as they like. At last i went to collect my passport since 23rd of october that i got my BVL. I was refused based on 1. Home ties 2. Purpose of visit.
Here is a snippet of my profile
Submitted 27th september did biometric same day
BVL Dropped 23rd October
Documents submitted
O.level result
Bsc certiicate and transcript(bsc finance)
Admission letter ( post baccaulareate in bus admin from thompson rivers university)
Paid 1st semester tution fee of about 2.8 million.
Marriage cerificate
Birth cirtificate of I, my wife and my son
Company 2 years leave approval letter
Payslip
4 landed properties(2 each for i and my wife)
Bank statement balance is 5 million with inflow amd outflow of 20 million
My wife who happens to be the sponsor bank statement is 22 million with inflow and outflow of 234 million.

You need to come and see refusals today at VFS. This people are just milking us dry honestly.God knows canada is no more my option. I wish you all th best. Everything in this life as reason. It didnt work for paul doesnt mean it wont work for peter.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by dorange(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
JustMellow:

This provision made by IRCC is encouraging and gives hope, but writing appeal letter to the VO or (going for a judicial review) might take longer time to be acknowledged without any guarantee. This process does not always favour most refused applicants. Personally, I think reapplying is still the best option.

Respect.

This isn't writing for a judicial review. Its a letter for reconsideration of the application, it takes just two weeks. A friend wrote to them last month and got his passport request after they reconsidered his application. I am speaking from direct experience not hearsay. It doesn't hurt to write to them. I just suggested for that person because his refusal was just based on one reason. He/she can give it a trial.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by CFaruq2001: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pls gurus help oo
I submitted my passport for stamping
Got my passport today without no stamp (TRV)
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by niyiwhaless: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
Good evening Gurus, please I need ur help on an issue. I was sent a congratulatory email that I've been offered an admission at Toronto School Of Management, I was told to pay a deposit of the school fees so that the letter of acceptance can be sent to mewhich I'll use in my visa application. Please I want to know how sure it'd be for my visa to be approved since I'm paying a huge sum before applying and also want to know if I'd be refunded if my visa get denied. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by BarristerAlarig: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
niyiwhaless:
Good evening Gurus, please I need ur help on an issue. I was sent a congratulatory email that I've been offered an admission at Toronto School Of Management, I was told to pay a deposit of the school fees so that the letter of acceptance can be sent to mewhich I'll use in my visa application. Please I want to know how sure it'd be for my visa to be approved since I'm paying a huge sum before applying and also want to know if I'd be refunded if my visa get denied. Thanks

Why not put out all the information??

You applied for a diploma program! How old are you? Do you have a bachelor's degree? Any study gap??

Personally, I believe getting a visa via a diploma program is extremely difficult.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
dorange:

This isn't writing for a judicial review. Its a letter for reconsideration of the application, it takes just two weeks. A friend wrote to them last month and got his passport request after they reconsidered his application. I am speaking from direct experience not hearsay. It doesn't hurt to write to them. I just suggested for that person because his refusal was just based on one reason. He/she can give it a trial.

Hello Dorange,

My response wasn't an attack or been in disagreement. If you properly read my previous responding post, you woud've gotten what was written clearly. The harshness in the tone of your writing was unnecessary.

To note a few point:

1. I don't comment based on hearsay.

2. I mentioned judicial review as a reference/hint to explain my view on the said topic.

3. Thousands of application was refused based on same generic reason(s). Thus, writing a letter of reconsideration does no harm but I stated my opinion of the PA reapplying due to the nature of the massive refusal and other unforeseen current circumstances.

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
dubajek:
Hello gurus in the house. Please I have savings with our company's cooperative society. I intend applying for study permit in January 2020. Please is it okay to withdraw it into my account now or wait till January when I will be applying?

Hello Dubajek,

If you think the spirit of this festive period won't be tempting, you can do it now. To back the lump sum deposit, get a reference letter or transactional agreement letter/proof from the cooperative society, stating the relevant information containing the said savings (fund) and you being an active member.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ubah007: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
JustMellow:

In recent times, it could stay from 5 - 15 days or more. If you still expecting your PP back, no need panicking as it must surely be returned to you. Your financial documents or as the case may be might be going through a secondary verification/review.

All the best.
I applied online.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
CFaruq2001:
Pls gurus help oo
I submitted my passport for stamping
Got my passport today without no stamp (TRV)
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

Hello CFaruq2001,

I don't see this as an oversight from the VO. Kindly send an email to

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

Endeavour to include either your application number, UCI number, DoB, CoR plus full name. The body of the message should reflect the purpose of your query.

Also send a webform:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

Best of luck!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
niyiwhaless:

Hello Niyiwhaless,

There is no guarantee irrespective of paying your tuition fees. As for the refund, you can check the school's website or contact the school to get familiar with the school's refund policy. However, most schools do refund back tuition fees paid with a little subtraction of about $200 CAD depending on the circumstances.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ubah007:
I applied online.

The processing requirements (conditions) are applicable to both online and paper route.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by niyiwhaless: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ok thanks boss.
I also want to know the necessary things needed to have a higher chance of getting one's visa approved. Can I use my O'level result since it's a diploma course or it's compulsory I use my Bsc transcript
JustMellow:

Hello Niyiwhaless,

There is no guarantee irrespective of paying your tuition fees. As for the refund, you can check the school's website or contact the school to get familiar with the school's refund policy. However, most schools do refund back tuition fees paid with a little subtraction of about $200 CAD depending on the circumstances.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Jerido: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
Good evening all. Please i need your advice. I was denied of my study permit this month for my master degree program for winter 2020. Can i apply for a Visitor visa next month since i have a certification examination to write in Canada by February, 2020.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by shakol91(m): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hi guys, my guy tracked his visa application and saw this message Visa application, tracking ID No.**** – Your processed passport is ready for collection , on 14/11/2019 at the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
... Pls could this be that his study visa has been approved though he's yet to receive mail and text for medical. We need gurus to clarify this

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Alkidam(m): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
shakol91:
Hi guys, my guy tracked his visa application and saw this message Visa application, tracking ID No.**** – Your processed passport is ready for collection , on 14/11/2019 at the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
... Pls could this be that his study visa has been approved though he's yet to receive mail and text for medical. We need gurus to clarify this

My brother. Na refusal oo. We plenty for there today
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MazzyKing(m): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
Good evening all.
I'm skeptical about something. I came across a company(Chris Famous Sponsorship) who claims to sponsor people willing to work in Canada, and even secure jobs for them in Canada. I need a background check please. How true is this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by niyiwhaless: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
I'm paying 5500 CAD for a deposit.

I'm 29...Yes, I have a bachelor's degree. There is, I graduated in 2013.

Why do you think it's difficult? I read one thread that says you have to let them know you'd come back to Nigeria even though you know you ain't coming back.
BarristerAlarig:

Why not put out all the information??

You applied for a diploma program! How old are you? Do you have a bachelor's degree? Any study gap??

Personally, I believe getting a visa via a diploma program is extremely difficult.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Phatkings: 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hey people my friend was refused based on the following reasons
Employment condition.... They're mad. I attached my employment letter and promotion letter

Ties in Canada and home country... They're sick. I uploaded properties worth 130k Canadian dollars in my name

Purpose of visit... What else was I going to do there apart from study. Why would I pay tuition if I don't want to study

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.