Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1022934 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Freshprince777: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Good day@Frank and other gurus I am still unable to receive my refund from Evergreen College. I have contacted the bank like you said but they kept on telling me that they are not in receipt of the fund yet. If I contact the school they will say they have sent it,since November this is what I have been hearing . Please what do I do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sammyfrance23: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Congrats I think approvals are coming in more

Rennie97:
Approval alert guys!!!!
I'm writing this to encourage everyone that has lost hope in their application or even discouraged.
I'm a second time applicant my first application took 9 weeks only to be denied on the basis of limited employment opportunities in home country.
Application submitted - October 22
Medical request - November 25
Medical completed - December 3rd
Medical passed - December 11
Approval - December 13
My profile
Bsc accounting just finished NYSC December 2018
Going for MBA finance
Documents submitted
Admission letter
NYSC certificate
Corper request from my PPA
I continued interning for them till July this year
My dad's SOA showing 10m balance
My dad owns his own company so the CAC documents (we're all directors)
My internship letter with company letter head
Sponsorship letter from my dad
Photocopy of landed properties
BTW I tackled my refusal reason with the letter from my. PPA showing that I am employable I'm also a chartered accountant my dad also wrote a letter with his letter head stating I'm a director and I'm just going to learn how to manage the business till my other siblings are grown enough and that he'll soon retire.
Honestly it was a journey and God played a big role in it. Do your best package as best as you can pray hard too even harder than you put your documents together and leave it for God don't give up. Trust me I was always refreshing this thread daily I don't close it on my web browser.
It has ended in praise for me I hope to see more success stories.
Anyone going to VIU Nanaimo please hit me up

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by IboBoyNuel(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
I was fiilling the CIC forms and I came across the question "how much is available for your study".

How much should I fill?

This whole thing is confusing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by UrekMazino(m): 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
Thanks...
So between offline and online application; which is easier and preferable?
eddyme:
try also calling their line. They are in office right by the time say 9am

Software development course is great.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by dekere: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
kindly request for evidence of refund transaction from your school so that you can present it to your bank for tracing.

Freshprince777:
Good day@Frank and other gurus I am still unable to receive my refund from Evergreen College. I have contacted the bank like you said but they kept on telling me that they are not in receipt of the fund yet. If I contact the school they will say they have sent it,since November this is what I have been hearing . Please what do I do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Dbnagato: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
Rennie97:
Approval alert guys!!!!
I'm writing this to encourage everyone that has lost hope in their application or even discouraged.
I'm a second time applicant my first application took 9 weeks only to be denied on the basis of limited employment opportunities in home country.
Application submitted - October 22
Medical request - November 25
Medical completed - December 3rd
Medical passed - December 11
Approval - December 13
My profile
Bsc accounting just finished NYSC December 2018
Going for MBA finance
Documents submitted
Admission letter
NYSC certificate
Corper request from my PPA
I continued interning for them till July this year
My dad's SOA showing 10m balance
My dad owns his own company so the CAC documents (we're all directors)
My internship letter with company letter head
Sponsorship letter from my dad
Photocopy of landed properties
BTW I tackled my refusal reason with the letter from my. PPA showing that I am employable I'm also a chartered accountant my dad also wrote a letter with his letter head stating I'm a director and I'm just going to learn how to manage the business till my other siblings are grown enough and that he'll soon retire.
Honestly it was a journey and God played a big role in it. Do your best package as best as you can pray hard too even harder than you put your documents together and leave it for God don't give up. Trust me I was always refreshing this thread daily I don't close it on my web browser.
It has ended in praise for me I hope to see more success stories.
Anyone going to VIU Nanaimo please hit me up

I said this thing yesterday. People are getting visas everyday.

Congrats dear.

It will surely end in praise for all TRV hopefuls and upcoming applicants.

Amen!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Godiswonderful: 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Sorry to disturb
When you applied for Brandon University was there need to submit/send official transcript to the school or I can use unofficial also
eddyme:
Hello, my good people,

My lil bro just got accepted into the university of prince Edward Ireland
I taught the tuition fee was 7000 but later saw there is also another fee i think international student fee and now is above our budget, but just want to know if he can get a full scholarship after one year of study and good GPA.

We are also waiting on the university of Brandon decision. as well UCO in Oklahoma

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Glasses1: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hello house.. Quick question please..
If I send additional documents after submitting my application, is it going to appear with my already submitted documents in my portal? I sent in my CAC documents after my application was submitted... I cannot see it in my list of submitted documents after 3weeks.. should I be worried?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mekanta7(m): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
My people my people.... Today completes it the 4th week i gave my biometrics at the vfs. Nothing from the embassy yet...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by bizboy101(m): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Good day distinguished ladies and gentlemen, I appreciate all your efforts...I have gone through all the information on the thread. I have received admission for PGD in information technology(Canada) and getting set to apply. I intend to use the cooperative society of my organization w as mY sponsor and my Dads pension account of 12million as co sponsor and my pension account as 1.5million and some thousands of naira in my account. Please should I indicate on my sop or sponsor letter, that I will repay the money through monthly deduction from my salary for some years.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by eightyeight: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
bizboy101:
Good day distinguished ladies and gentlemen, I appreciate all your efforts...I have gone through all the information on the thread. I have received admission for PGD in information technology(Canada) and getting set to apply. I intend to use the cooperative society of my organization w as mY sponsor and my Dads pension account of 12million as co sponsor and my pension account as 1.5million and some thousands of naira in my account. Please should I indicate on my sop or sponsor letter, that I will repay the money through monthly deduction from my salary for some years.

Thanks in anticipation.
if you are using your cooperative society. The money should be transferred to your account. There should also be a document showing you were loaned the money and you will be paying back monthly when you return to Nigeria
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Jephehe: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
Pls one of my relative just got medical call but all clinics fully booked till next year Jan.

Is there anyone that have medical appointments that will be kind to give to my relative.

If you're kind enough to offer, reach me on jepheke@yahoo.com

Thanks
We must increase Nigerians numbers in Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Freshprince777: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
dekere:
kindly request for evidence of refund transaction from your school so that you can present it to your bank for tracing.

I have forwarded a copy the school sent to me that has the corresponding bank information with my account number on it to the bank,they said they don't have the funds and I contacted the school they said they have sent the fund,Then I asked the school for the Telex copy they said their bank don't give them Telex copy. I am kind of confuse right now .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by bizboy101(m): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
eightyeight:
if you are using your cooperative society. The money should be transferred to your account. There should also be a document showing you were loaned the money and you will be paying back monthly when you return to Nigeria

Thanks for the reply. What if I decide to use them as just my sponsor with another grounds aside loan grounds. What are my chances.. ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Stevenssen(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
UrekMazino:
Thanks...
So between offline and online application; which is easier and preferable?
If you have lots of documents that might exceed the limit then you should use offline as it has no document size limit.
If you are not too comfortable with tech ie scanning, converting to pdf, compressing etc, offline might be better for you.

Those are the two advantages of offline (paper) route. Otherwise online will save you the stress of going to submit documents, you can just upload everything from the comfort of your home.
None of them will give you an advantage over the other in getting your approval though.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Stevenssen(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
mekanta7:
My people my people.... Today completes it the 4th week i gave my biometrics at the vfs. Nothing from the embassy yet...
It might be a good sign. Be patient.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by UrekMazino(m): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
What is your thought on university of New Brunswick?
Austacus:

It's normal in Ontario.

Even if you work, the government are collecting the money back from you from one way to another.

That's why, you make sure you don't settle for $14 job cause e go hard wella to sustain alone.

Red river college is a good school
If you can transfer please do
Manitoba, Quebec and I think Alberta is fair cause people are running to Alberta this days
is not expensive, housing and cost of living plus you enjoy the life you get in Ontario.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ChidimmaP: 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Good evening everyone. My visa was rejected. It was paper route and I submitted my passport. Do I need to get a mail from them first before I go for collection or I can just go to the VFS office to get it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by UrekMazino(m): 12:10am On Dec 14, 2019
Thanks for the information...
The police report will still be inclued in the online process? And is there anyone place to get it done apart from Lagos?! Thanks once again
Stevenssen:

If you have lots of documents that might exceed the limit then you should use offline as it has no document size limit.
If you are not too comfortable with tech ie scanning, converting to pdf, compressing etc, offline might be better for you.

Those are the two advantages of offline (paper) route. Otherwise online will save you the stress of going to submit documents, you can just upload everything from the comfort of your home.
None of them will give you an advantage over the other in getting your approval though.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by eddyme(m): 1:27am On Dec 14, 2019
why are you requesting a refund?
Freshprince777:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Stevenssen(m): 6:06am On Dec 14, 2019
UrekMazino:
Thanks for the information...
The police report will still be inclued in the online process? And is there anyone place to get it done apart from Lagos?! Thanks once again
The police report is not really compulsory.
But you can still get it done if you are not in Lagos.

You're welcome.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Girllikeme: 6:47am On Dec 14, 2019
Have you gotten your final letter and correspondence?
ChidimmaP:
Good evening everyone. My visa was rejected. It was paper route and I submitted my passport. Do I need to get a mail from them first before I go for collection or I can just go to the VFS office to get it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Alexanderyombo(m): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2019
Hello, please am new on this thread......Please, I need help on low tution schools link for my master's degree.....anyone?....Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Alexanderyombo(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2019
Also Scholarship links...... Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Stevenssen(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2019
Alexanderyombo:
Hello, please am new on this thread......Please, I need help on low tution schools link for my master's degree.....anyone?....Thanks
Brandon university, Memorial university of Newfoundland
just Google it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Godsfavor112: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2019
Rennie97:
Got mine on the. 25th and completed my medicals on the 3rd I'm also waiting for update and correspondence letter.

Please inbox me your phone number thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Godsfavor112: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2019
Godiswonderful:
Thank you

Please inbox me your cell number thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Godiswonderful: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2019
My nairaland mail is not active ,mail me your number Gabm54@yahoo.com
Godsfavor112:

Please inbox me your cell number thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Godsfavor112: 10:16am On Dec 14, 2019
Good Morning Gurus in the house!!
Have been a silent reader in the house for 1 year.
My study permit was refused 3months ago based on:

The VO wasn’t satisfied that I will depart back to my home country after my study based on

Family ties.
Purpose of visit
Employment situations.

I finished my NYSC March 2019 and I applied for study permit August 2019
Submitted reference letter from my PPA
Finished BSC 2016
NYSC 2018-2019
I did education course for my undergraduate and I applied for masters of education.
I submitted a letter of introduction for an employment which I started after my NYSC..
I paid 9kCAD for my first semesters school fees
Living expenses was transferred to my account by my brother in law and elder brother.
My elder brother is my main sponsor and I submitted his company account worth of 65million then.
My brother in law works with an international company and his SOA was 13million I submitted them.
While my own personal account was 2.7million

Please I want to reapply and I don’t know how to go about it.i am depressed because I spent a lot and so many things added to it.
@frank,justmellow and the rest.
I need your contributions I also want to post a success story on this thread which I believe I will by next year!! @frank you can inbox me your cell number for me to share some private infos with you as well
Thanks and God bless you all!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Alexanderyombo(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2019
Thanks a lot

Stevenssen:

Brandon university, Memorial university of Newfoundland
just Google it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Wazony: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
I am in the same situation right now,Memorial university refused to refund me my money.I was rejected visa around July and requested for refund showing my visa rejection even evidence showing the amount of money paid.From August till date they keep giving me different stories. Latest is they are waiting for their bank to verify fund transferred.How can we allow these foreign schools to be going scot free with all these.Please what is the best way to fight this my fellow Nairalanders.I mean you can't reject me entry into your country and still want to take my hard earned money.

Freshprince777:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by UrekMazino(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
Alright...
Stevenssen:

The police report is not really compulsory.
But you can still get it done if you are not in Lagos.

You're welcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.