Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1023154 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Laurendee: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hello, i completed my bsc in accounting and I’m currently running masters in business Administration at open university but I wish to specialize in supply chain management and logistics which I would like to do in Canada.
Niagara College offers it as an advanced Diploma course. I want to know my chances of getting a study permit visa if I go it since I already have a bsc and masters.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by maxwelldexter: 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
Laurendee:
Hello, i completed my bsc in accounting and I’m currently running masters in business Administration at open university but I wish to specialize in supply chain management and logistics which I would like to do in Canada.
Niagara College offers it as an advanced Diploma course. I want to know my chances of getting a study permit visa if I go it since I already have a bsc and masters.
since its a professional course there is no problem with you going for a diploma
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by maxwelldexter: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
Freshprince777:
Good day@Frank and other gurus I am still unable to receive my refund from Evergreen College. I have contacted the bank like you said but they kept on telling me that they are not in receipt of the fund yet. If I contact the school they will say they have sent it,since November this is what I have been hearing . Please what do I do?
I will advise you report it to the embassy, send them a mail,they will take it up from there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by peek(f): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

The op is actually saying that his client was refused based on purpose of visit and home ties. He only paraphrased the refusal reason.

@Truthshurts, can you kindly share a detailed profile of your clients previous study visa application and the breakdown of the list of documents you submitted for your clients application. So we can pick it up from there and know how best to advice you for a successful application.

It will end in praises

Boss,
Pls I have a degree in computer Engineering, planning to study Cyber security(1yr. Co-op) in Toronto school of management.
Boss, please what are the best documents to include for my Visa application, and is there anything I can do before applying?
What are my chances pls...
Gurus in the house too can and...oga Frank be frank Biko...have never travel.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ChidimmaP: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
Girllikeme:
Have you gotten your final letter and correspondence?

I only got the visa rejection eMail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by adslipps: 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
Plz I wish to know if anyone ever experienced this type of delay...

I made my paper submission on October 31
Got the BVL mail on December 3rd and till now have not received any mail again.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Girllikeme: 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
Have you linked your application online ?

adslipps:
Plz I wish to know if anyone ever experienced this type of delay...

I made my paper submission on October 31
Got the BVL mail on December 3rd and till now have not received any mail again.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by adslipps: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
Girllikeme:
Have you linked your application online ?

No I didn’t link online.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Girllikeme: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
Alright, try and link it!

adslipps:

No I didn’t link online.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by CassetteBoy(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just my thought:

It's much better to immigrate through the express entry system than come here as a student and attempt PR afterwards.

Only consider the education route if you've tried express entry severally with no success.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Godiswonderful: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
LOL
CassetteBoy:
Just my thought:

It's much better to immigrate through the express entry system than come here as a student and attempt PR afterwards.

Only consider the education route if you've tried express entry severally with no success.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by myelle: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hello great minds am a
Silent reader I apply for study permit my daughter and husband apply for visit, my two other kids are U.S citizten I got approval on 26 November medical passed, passport requested for same day which i submitted same day my husband was ask to pay for additional fee for open work permit dat they have converted it for him they both pass they medical that same day, they also requested for birth certificate for my daughter. since then no email the tracking no is not showing anything am so worried because school is resuming on the 6th of January my husband and my daughter have not gotten any message for them too.pls what should i do.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Dexty10: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hi everyone.

I applied for GCMS notes since September on applygcsms dot com. I'm yet to receive the notes. It's taking too long. Did anyone order around the time and has gotten it?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by eddyme(m): 1:25am On Dec 15, 2019
It is best you mail the embassy to get proper info from them. It might be they want to checkmate properly, but in all do not panic, it will end in praises
myelle:
Hello great minds am a
Silent reader I apply for study permit my daughter and husband apply for visit, my two other kids are U.S citizten I got approval on 26 November medical passed, passport requested for same day which i submitted same day my husband was ask to pay for additional fee for open work permit dat they have converted it for him they both pass they medical that same day, they also requested for birth certificate for my daughter. since then no email the tracking no is not showing anything am so worried because school is resuming on the 6th of January my husband and my daughter have not gotten any message for them too.pls what should i do.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Jephehe: 4:25am On Dec 15, 2019
I will suggest you to go for Supply Chain Management - Global which is a Post graduate course in Conestoga College

https://www.conestogac.on.ca/fulltime/supply-chain-management-global

The below bold is a redflag

Laurendee:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by UrekMazino(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2019
House I got a question for you people sorry my friend is planning to register online today but he does not know anything he wants to pay the visa fee today.. Does he have to pay the fee to the bank then scan and send the receipt or he can pay via master card or what ever since its an online stuff.
Thanks...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by thompson4real: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
Amongst all the Low tuition fee universities.
Which one doesn't take acceptance fee and initial deposit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by eightyeight: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
UrekMazino:
House I got a question for you people sorry my friend is planning to register online today but he does not know anything he wants to pay the visa fee today.. Does he have to pay the fee to the bank then scan and send the receipt or he can pay via master card or what ever since its an online stuff.
Thanks...
he will have to complete all the steps of document uploads, before he can even be allowed to pay. He can pay with Master or visa also.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Godsfavor112: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
Dexty10:
Hi everyone.

I applied for GCMS notes since September on applygcsms dot com. I'm yet to receive the notes. It's taking too long. Did anyone order around the time and has gotten it?

I also have same issue..don’t even know what to do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
Laurendee:
Why not opt for a Graduate Certificate program in Supply chain management. I'll also advice you not to disclose your msc to avoid refusal based on purpose of visit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
UrekMazino:
Thanks...
You automatically pay online after uploading all your documents.

P.s: your friend should have his application checked before submitting

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
myelle:
Hello great minds am a
Don't panic call VFS and request for an update. Do not disclose your UCI number only your name and tracking number.VFS lekki- 0815 019 9900

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by legionnaire(m): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
Please for someone that graduated with a third class grade, can that person go for Post Graduate Diploma in Canada?

Thanks for your anticipated responses.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Godiswonderful: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Any one attends Thompson rivers University here or knows about it ? Really urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Truthshurts: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
NGOs can I reapply if am refused a visa please
I need the steps
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Godsfavor112: 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
Good Morning Gurus in the house!!
Have been a silent reader in the house for 1 year.
My study permit was refused 3months ago based on:

The VO wasn’t satisfied that I will depart back to my home country after my study based on

Family ties.
Purpose of visit
Employment situations.

I finished my NYSC March 2019 and I applied for study permit August 2019
Submitted reference letter from my PPA
Finished BSC 2016
NYSC 2018-2019
I did education course for my undergraduate and I applied for masters of education.
I submitted a letter of introduction for an employment which I started after my NYSC..
I paid 9kCAD for my first semesters school fees
Living expenses was transferred to my account by my brother in law and elder brother.
My elder brother is my main sponsor and I submitted his company account worth of 65million then.
My brother in law works with an international company and his SOA was 13million I submitted them.
While my own personal account was 2.7million

Please I want to reapply and I don’t know how to go about it.i am depressed because I spent a lot and so many things added to it.
@frank,justmellow and the rest.
I need your contributions I also want to post a success story on this thread which I believe I will by next year!! @frank you can inbox me your cell number for me to share some private infos with you as well
Thanks and God bless you all!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by UrekMazino(m): 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
Pls I am looking for a university that doesn’t pay application fee or even if they pay.... it will be cheap, very cheap
eightyeight:
he will have to complete all the steps of document uploads, before he can even be allowed to pay. He can pay with Master or visa also.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by UrekMazino(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Pls do you have a list of universities with low tuition fees? I need some so as to apply
thompson4real:
Amongst all the Low tuition fee universities.
Which one doesn't take acceptance fee and initial deposit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Stevenssen(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
UrekMazino:
Pls I am looking for a university that doesn’t pay application fee or even if they pay.... it will be cheap, very cheap
I think UBC doesn't require from Nigerians.
They are the only ones
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by peek(f): 12:33am On Dec 16, 2019
Good day everyone, am new here...
Can someone just share link of study visa process::: may be thread part or page no.
The target of VO and how to scale through.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by RealTrump: 3:37am On Dec 16, 2019
Stevenssen:

I think UBC doesn't require from Nigerians.
They are the only ones

UrekMazino

No sir. u go pay 148CAD

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.