Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1020047 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by jogojogo: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Qudkom:

Msc is a universal program. Depending on how he presents his case. He can state that he wants to kick start his engineering firm in future as a case sample. My school here in Canada I know a guy that's studying post baccalaureate diploma in Business administration and he's got an Engineering degree.

P.s: to be on the safe side let the program align with previous qualifications

Thank you very much: I am grateful
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Davny(m): 5:54am On Dec 23, 2019
Hello Good morning House, plz I need help, I intend to apply for a diploma course in ICT in Alberta to start in September next year, how do I go about it and what are the requirements needed, Also am new to the thread so any help will be most appreciated
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by lonics: 8:11am On Dec 23, 2019
librangyps:

No idea, I graduated with 4.30 so I dont bother with cgpa requirement. You should write school of graduate studies if it's not stated on their site. I suspect its 3.0 on a 4.0 scale though

No,for MUN,is 2.75 on a 4.0 scale

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Freshprince777: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
Good day all, I have finally gotten my Refund after an aggressive follow up and advice I got from some gurus here. Thanks I appreciate. My advice to anybody still waiting for a refund is to follow the school bumper to Fender, with calls and emails ,if possible threaten them with immigration lawyer to get your money. Peace

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by chybabie: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
Dears, my concern is yet to be addressed for days, please help!!! cry
chybabie:
Dear Gurus in the house @Frank and co, please and please I need your advice on this concern I raised.....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by dekere: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
Good news, because I was arranging DSS for you to use to follow up with the school.

Wetin be the rate when the refund take show to naira?

Freshprince777:
Good day all, I have finally gotten my Refund after an aggressive follow up and advice I got from some gurus here. Thanks I appreciate. My advice to anybody still waiting for a refund is to follow the school bumper to Fender, with calls and emails ,if possible threaten them with immigration lawyer to get your money. Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Olayinkaji(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by IboBoyNuel(m): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
IboBoyNuel:
Good day everyone.

Please what are the documents needed for a sponsor who's retired?

I've seen the list of documents here before but i don't know how to find it again in this thread.

NB: my sponsor is my uncle and he also holds a Canadian visitors visa.

Also, I'm done writing my SOP, someone should please help proof read it for me biko. Mr Frankrobbn1, Justmellow and all the gurus here Please epp oo. I've sent y'all a pm sad

Please who knows where i can get police clearance certificate in Abuja and how much it costs? Cause i don't understand this 50k they are telling me to pay.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ibukunstar(f): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
Please where do I start from with just SSCE finished in 2010 I am presently married with kids. How do I go about it what's the first step please help is needed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by lasisig5(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hi, everyone good evening and merry Christmas to you all, I have a question please, I login to my student portal at centennial collect and I found out that my account balance is zero instead of $8,356 which I paid for first semester tuition fees it was an agent that help me paid the money last though I have contact the agent about it but he’s saying he haven’t see the refund in his account, please what do you think is going on.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by eightyeight: 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
lasisig5:
Hi, everyone good evening and merry Christmas to you all, I have a question please, I login to my student portal at centennial collect and I found out that my account balance is zero instead of $8,356 which I paid for first semester tuition fees it was an agent that help me paid the money last though I have contact the agent about it but he’s saying he haven’t see the refund in his account, please what do you think is going on.
did the agent provide you with a receipt after payment?

Did the school acknowledge your payment through an email?

If not, you should send centennial an email so they can clarify things for you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Freshprince777: 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
dekere:
Good news, because I was arranging DSS for you to use to follow up with the school.

Wetin be the rate when the refund take show to naira?

Hahahaha. It was sent in dollars and they converted @360/$ but they chop my money o.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by lasisig5(m): 12:10am On Dec 24, 2019
eightyeight:
did the agent provide you with a receipt after payment?

Did the school acknowledge your payment through an email?

If not, you should send centennial an email so they can clarify things for you
thanks for your contribution bro, I have the receipt from the school, I saw the receipt at my student portal and the account balance showing there’s money in my student portal, my visa was denied so I ask the agent to get me back my money from the school because he paid with his VISA card and the school policy is that they will refund the money back through the Payment means, surprisingly I check my student portal this money and my account balance is zero.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Glasses1: 12:15am On Dec 24, 2019
Give your agent benefit of doubt for 3working days from yesterday (it takes that much sometimes for international transfer), after that, let him know you are very uncomfortable with the process and show some sign of anger for another 2 working days (that is total of 5 working days which is the maximum delay it should take for the international transfer) after the 5days, get your agent arrested!!! Your money 'll come out...

Note: after the first 3days, send a message to the school on what is going on (just to be sure the funds didnt bounce back to their account)... Best of luck!

lasisig5:
thanks for your contribution bro, I have the receipt from the school, I saw the receipt at my student portal and the account balance showing there’s money in my student portal, my visa was denied so I ask the agent to get me back my money from the school because he paid with his VISA card and the school policy is that they will refund the money back through the Payment means, surprisingly I check my student portal this money and my account balance is zero.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 3:01am On Dec 24, 2019
Ibukunstar:
Please where do I start from with just SSCE finished in 2010 I am presently married with kids. How do I go about it what's the first step please help is needed
You have to first understand the career path that's best for you and then seek a Designated learning institute in Canada to pursue your objectives. After that you need to have a good financial portfolio, good account of your home ties among others to proceed to the next stage. I know if you can take the time out to cover the thread you'll get detailed information on how to go about things
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Maprince4: 5:27am On Dec 24, 2019
Good morning everyone, please am having a issue with payment, I want to pay my deposit fees with my ATM Naira Master card, but am getting a error response, the school gave me their site where to pay, and its can convert it to Naira according to the school fees Canadian dollars, please how will I go about this and time is running out.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kossy23: 7:48am On Dec 24, 2019
Please where can I get police clearance certificate in Lagos or Abuja and how much is it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by eightyeight: 7:59am On Dec 24, 2019
Kossy23:
Please where can I get police clearance certificate in Lagos or Abuja and how much is it?

Go to force Cid at alagbon
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ibukunstar(f): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2019
Qudkom:

You have to first understand the career path that's best for you and then seek a Designated learning institute in Canada to pursue your objectives. After that you need to have a good financial portfolio, good account of your home ties among others to proceed to the next stage. I know if you can take the time out to cover the thread you'll get detailed information on how to go about things

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kossy23: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2019
eightyeight:
Go to force Cid at alagbon

Thank you.
Please, how much is it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by eightyeight: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2019
Kossy23:

Thank you.
Please, how much is it?
shouldn't be more than 8k

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Chaniel: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2019
Looks like CIC(dashboard login) website is down, cos of the holidays perhaps?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Glasses1: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
Please O house... have they closed for the year at the Kenyan embassy?? This one that no news is coming on VISA?...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ifakiland(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
Evening everyone, my wife got a passport last year in her maiden name and we got married this year. We have an official marriage certificate and an official court change of name document. My questions are:
1) should she apply in her marriage name and present marriage cert and change of name documents when asked to show her passport?
2) if she goes ahead and apply in her maiden name, won't it be hard filling for me later on as a spouse?
3) those in these shoes how did y'all do it to be safe.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by kennykentipsy: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Good ebening

Does anyone know if VFS will be opened on Monday 30 for biometrics..??
I checked their website only got info for Christmas eve and new year eve that they'll close by 2pm.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.