Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1021162 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Teejhay5: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
Good day house, pls my application was rejected on the 19th of November 2019. I reapplied on the 29th of November for winter session; No word from cic yet , so I had to defer my admission to fall 2020.
My question is will my deferral affect my application process?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by segzyndpep(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
Good day house,i got admitted to study project management in conestoga college.The programme is for a session(1 year) and i am suppose to pay for a semester by February.I have the fund for the first semester but thats all i have. is it advisable i apply like that or i should defer as i am sponsoring myself.I have been trying to raise money but couldnt,my inflow and out flow in my company account is okay for past 6month but if i pay the first semester fee i will only have 300k left.
I dont know what to do!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
Anon123:

Google can handle this for u.. MUN(memorial University of newfoundland) is also fair..

i don't trust google info these days. I just need from people that have applied.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Godsfavour78: 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
Anon123:

Sent you a mail.. u can reach out
Thanks sir. I replied your mail with my barrage of questions. I apologize in advance oh.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by goldbergg: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
PLEAse i want to know like a possible total for visa application. How much it might cost.

Thank you and God bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
Jephehe:
Conestoga College Applicants rejected admission that I restored, see the attached document.

Regards

Can't be opened. Please screenshot it and post.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Anon123: 12:05am On Jan 16, 2020
Teejhay5:
Good day house, pls my application was rejected on the 19th of November 2019. I reapplied on the 29th of November for winter session; No word from cic yet , so I had to defer my admission to fall 2020.

No... if your application has passed your resumption time.. I advise you send the new admission letter immediately cos probably that's what is delaying your application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Anon123: 12:07am On Jan 16, 2020
goldbergg:
PLEAse i want to know like a possible total for visa application. How much it might cost.

Thank you and God bless

You mean Visa fee?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Anon123: 12:19am On Jan 16, 2020
Godsfavour78:
Thanks sir. I replied your mail with my barrage of questions. I apologize in advance oh.
I have replied
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 4:59am On Jan 16, 2020
Luwaluwa:
What i'm asking is that, could the medicals be done ,so that once they request for it ,i can present it immediately so as not to waste more time?
Yes it can be done, but you won't be the one to send it to CIC. Once the clinic/hospital carry out the test they will send it to CIC within days.
You didn't answer the question if the post you replied to was referring to you, because if it is then I am afraid a decision has been reached by CIC and they will get back to you within 7 days , so you can just be patient to see/hear the outcome of their decision. Let me not say more than this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 5:03am On Jan 16, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
Good evening, fellow Japa hustlers.

I write to plead for a list of CHEAP SCHOOLS in canada for masters in engineering.

Shalom.

Meanwhile, has anyone gotten admitted to Memorial University of Newfoundland for fall, 2020?
Sis, while you are waiting for someone to attend to your request kindly use the "almighty" GOOGLE.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 5:04am On Jan 16, 2020
Teejhay5:
No, it won't
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by talk2tonie: 5:06am On Jan 16, 2020
mcobex:
Yes it can be done, but you won't be the one to send it to CIC. Once the clinic/hospital carry out the test they will send it to CIC within days.
You didn't answer the question if the post you replied to was referring to you, because if it is then I am afraid a decision has been reached by CIC and they will get back to you within 7 days , so you can just be patient to see/hear the outcome of their decision. Let me not say more than this

Hello bro, I got a medical request on 13th Jan 2020. All slot is booked till late February for qlife.
So confused now since I have just 30 days for the same.
Any idea what I can do at this point?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by talk2tonie: 5:08am On Jan 16, 2020
I got a medical request on 13th Jan 2020. All slot is booked till late February for qlife.
Anyone with an idea what I can do at this point?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 5:09am On Jan 16, 2020
segzyndpep:
Good day house,i got admitted to study project management in conestoga college.The programme is for a session(1 year) and i am suppose to pay for a semester by February.I have the fund for the first semester but thats all i have. is it advisable i apply like that or i should defer as i am sponsoring myself.I have been trying to raise money but couldnt,my inflow and out flow in my company account is okay for past 6month but if i pay the first semester fee i will only have 300k left.
I dont know what to do!
Let me tell you the truth, might be hard to take but that's the gospel truth. You have to wait until you know you are financially capable of covering your tuition and living expenses before you start the process. For now, defer your admission and hustle for the rest of the money or get a sponsor (someone that can give you the other part of the money as loan or gift).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 5:12am On Jan 16, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

i don't trust google info these days. I just need from people that have applied.

Thanks.
You don't trust goggle? Google will give you links to schools and once you visit the school's website you will get all information concerning their tuition fee and other fees to be paid. You also need to know the tuition might depend on your intended course, so use Google to narrow your search for schools offering your intended program then go to each school to see what they are offering to make your pick
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 5:21am On Jan 16, 2020
talk2tonie:

Hello bro, I got a medical request on 13th Jan 2020. All slot is booked till late February for qlife.
Any idea what I can do at this point?
Look for someone that as booked a date already but won't go for his or has not been asked to go for medical so you can swap with them. I think there's a guy that wanted to even cancel his appointment last week, try to search for the guy from previous pages cos I can't remember his name.
Another option is for you to walk to the clinic with your medical request (go as early as possible....even before they open for service) and plead with them to assist you cos you don't have time . Good luck and congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by talk2tonie: 5:34am On Jan 16, 2020
mcobex:
Look for someone that as booked a date already but won't go for his or has not been asked to go for medical so you can swap with them. I think there's a guy that wanted to even cancel his appointment last week, try to search for the guy from previous pages cos I can't remember his name.
Another option is for you to walk to the clinic with your medical request (go as early as possible....even before they open for service) and plead with them to assist you cos you don't have time . Good luck and congratulations

Ok bro.
Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 16, 2020
Hello house please I need help with this issue I want to start filing for my visa please house (undergrad )
1) the sponsor whose SOA I’m submitting his not my main relative but same state ,different sunnames please house I’m pleading how can I prove to the VO that we are of relation , what documents can I submit to show we are of relation ...( we haven’t taken any picture together ) please house help God bless you all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by segzyndpep(m): 8:08am On Jan 16, 2020
mcobex:
Let me tell you the truth, might be hard to take but that's the gospel truth. You have to wait until you know you are financially capable of covering your tuition and living expenses before you start the process. For now, defer your admission and hustle for the rest of the money or get a sponsor (someone that can give you the other part of the money as loan or gift).

Thank you so much sir,Please what if someone sent money that can cover living expense and tuition to my account and i let it stay for a week before printing.Can it pass?Just thinking.I am an interior designee so i get contract most times so thinking any money that enter this Month i might let it stay for sometime before i transfer it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 16, 2020
Cc
Please Naijaforeigner , Qudkom, obehi44 Justmellow
Adetayoade1:
Hello house please I need help with this issue I want to start filing for my visa please house (undergrad )
1) the sponsor whose SOA I’m submitting his not my main relative but same state ,different sunnames please house I’m pleading how can I prove to the VO that we are of relation , what documents can I submit to show we are of relation ...( we haven’t taken any picture together ) please house help God bless you all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sharpsharp: 8:35am On Jan 16, 2020
Qudkom:

You can start asap. I submitted mine 9monthd before resumption

Please can you or anyone here share a sample of SOP.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by goldbergg: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2020
Anon123:

You mean Visa fee?

Yes please!!
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Piecoco: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2020
Anon123:

No... if your application has passed your resumption time.. I advise you send the new admission letter immediately cos probably that's what is delaying your application

Good morning, since have deferred my admission , should I send the new admission letter to Cic
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2020
Yesssss
Piecoco:

Good morning, since have deferred my admission , should I send the new admission letter to Cic
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 9:25am On Jan 16, 2020
Adetayoade1:
I can see you already know that CIC are very strict about sponsorship.
So to be on a safe side, let that person send(not at once) the money to your account, or to your father/husband/brother account for that person to act as your sponsor and you can back it up with your own SOA if you are matured and working. You may still ask anything that is not clear to you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Anon123: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2020
talk2tonie:
I got a medical request on 13th Jan 2020. All slot is booked till late February for qlife.
Anyone with an idea what I can do at this point?

I will suggest u go to qlife and beg to be included.. u don't mind tipping her for the help.. cos am not sure cic will extend the 30days for u.. that's the only way or you can ask if there's anyone who isn't interested but it's a long shot though
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Anon123: 9:29am On Jan 16, 2020
goldbergg:

Yes please!!
Thanks

Either 70-80k
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Anon123: 9:32am On Jan 16, 2020
segzyndpep:

Thank you so much sir,Please what if someone sent money that can cover living expense and tuition to my account and i let it stay for a week before printing.Can it pass?Just thinking.I am an interior designee so i get contract most times so thinking any money that enter this Month i might let it stay for sometime before i transfer it.

A week is too sudden but a month or two is better
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Anon123: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2020
sharpsharp:

Please can you or anyone here share a sample of SOP.
Thanks.

No samples are shared..u could go on Google and research.. Wen u construct yours, u can come here and ask for guidance

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.