Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1019358 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 7:14am On Jan 22, 2020
peaceful22:
See o... strike!!!! In our Canada?... hmmmm�

Lol
Lemme go and pray for my country, Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by AyoitsMub(m): 7:26am On Jan 22, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

This is good. It's for students intending to go study in Quebec.

It's for all prospective students

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 7:54am On Jan 22, 2020
AyoitsMub:

Nope. Quebec region. It's written on that flyer
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 7:55am On Jan 22, 2020
AyoitsMub:

Nope. Quebec region. It's written on that flyer.

Read the sixth bullet point.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by NairaLuck: 8:07am On Jan 22, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Nope. Quebec region. It's written on that flyer.

Read the sixth bullet point.
Oga read again. It says if you're going to Quebec then get that additional Certificate too to others.
If are not going to Quebec then skip that.

Na why Dem dey tell us to write IELTS be this, simple English see how you interpret am�

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 8:16am On Jan 22, 2020
NairaLuck:

Oga read again. It says if you're going to Quebec then get that additional Certificate too to others.
If are not going to Quebec then skip that.

Na why Dem dey tell us to write IELTS be this, simple English see how you interpret am�

undecided
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Anon123: 9:06am On Jan 22, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Lol
Lemme go and pray for my country, Canada
Na strike you won go pray for Canada.. Wen was the last time you prayed for Nigeria when boko haram bomb people here and there....lol

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by chigal4real: 9:31am On Jan 22, 2020
Thanks a lot, they asked for my tracking ID, I will keep sending the mails.

Anon123:

Send countless mails and also visit vfs and lay your complaints
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Anon123: 9:42am On Jan 22, 2020
chigal4real:
Thanks a lot, they asked for my tracking ID, I will keep sending the mails.

Awesome.. glad to help wink smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gatsbym4(m): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2020
Anon123:

Awesome.. glad to help wink smiley

Hello
Good morning
I see your effort here
God bless you

I was denied a study visa last year now I wantu reapply, you mind going tru my sop please and checking my list of documents.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by PtitLapin(f): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2020
Hello!

Has anyone here done upfront medicals in Lagos recently? Where did you get it done? How much did it cost and how long did it take?

Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by eddyme(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2020
Hello fam, my bro has been given admission into UPEI and brandon university, i am a kind of in situation of chosing one from the two school above, please can you help me check mate the least expensive among them and the necessary document to apply for the visa, we also hope to made the payment for the first for any of the chosing school and use that to also apply for the visa..

Thanks for all the help and infor so far.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 10:45am On Jan 22, 2020
PtitLapin:
Hello!

Has anyone here done upfront medicals in Lagos recently? Where did you get it done? How much did it cost and how long did it take?

Many thanks.

ALL the questions you guys are asking here have already been answered countless times in the past threads. In an effort to avoid constant repetitive questions, Please check THIS LINK for answers to your questions.

It will end in praises.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:51am On Jan 22, 2020
Anon123:

Na strike you won go pray for Canada.. Wen was the last time you prayed for Nigeria when boko haram bomb people here and there....lol

Lol. Nigeria doesn't need prayers. It's a waste of prayers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2020
eddyme:
Hello fam, my bro has been given admission into UPEI and brandon university, i am a kind of in situation of chosing one from the two school above, please can you help me check mate the least expensive among them and the necessary document to apply for the visa, we also hope to made the payment for the first for any of the chosing school and use that to also apply for the visa..

Thanks for all the help and infor so far.

University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI) is relatively cheaper when compared to other universities in Canada and there is low job opportunities in the province too. So if you're looking for a cheap schools so as to cut costs, then UPEI will be the best option for you. However, be mentally prepared that you can't easily secure a job there.

In order not to derail the thread with constant repetitive questions & answers, please check my post earlier last year for THE LIST OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR A SUCCESSFUL STUDY VISA APPLICATION.

It will end in praises

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by tobiasbeecher: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2020
JustMellow:

Hello Tobias,

You should try to calaculate your CRS score to know if you are qualified to enter the pool. The current score is 475. As long as the work experience was on full time basis and in related field of study, you can try your luck. What is likely to boost your score outside scoring high in IELTS would be having a sibling in Canada whom you share same parent with, you academic qualifications, number of work experience etc. However, just follow your heart. If you prefer migrating through the study route, then go for a program/course that can enable you demonstrate progression or self-development.

For more information, check with IRCC website or visit the EE thread.

All the best.
Thanks so much bro, God bless you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Phatkayconcept: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2020
skillmyman:
good morning all,
I was at the canada edufare yesterday in abuja and met with the canadian embassy officials that said there is a nigeria student express which is a method of proceasing your visa in 20 days.

attached is a picture of the flyer and requirements.

most important is for you to have equivalent of 30, 000 canadian dollars in an account for 6 months and also 6.0 in IELTS exam even if the school you are going doea not require IELTS.

other requirements can be seen on tje attached flyer.

cheers all

Hello bro,

This information is very appreciated, however, I have few questions to ask.

Is this Nigeria Student Express a new program recently introduced?
Based on your one on one overview at the edufare, how does the mybank certificate works. They said 6months accounts, does that mean that the required money must stay in the account for 6months before applying?

I would like to hear from you please. To all the ogas, please what do you think about this new development.

I searched Nigeria Student Express on Google, I can't find anything.

I'm curious, does this process looks like the normal process we knew before.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
mcobex:
The guy doesn't want to accept the fact that the mistake he made is a costly one, I don't know him but I feel he didn't declare his previous denial on purpose. Most people do that and when they hear of the repercussion they regret their actions and try to fool the vo by sending mails for correction.
The question if someone has been denied visa in the past is a very CLEAR question and 99.999% of people who decided to thick NO when they have been denied in the past do it on purpose, so they should be ready to face the consequences.
I wish him the best though

This is a clear stated fact. Also, most applicants are in haste to complete the IMM forms or read thoroughly to understand and avoid skipping a column. It is well though.

Greetings sir.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
skillmyman:
good morning all,
I was at the canada edufare yesterday in abuja and met with the canadian embassy officials that said there is a nigeria student express which is a method of proceasing your visa in 20 days.

attached is a picture of the flyer and requirements.

most important is for you to have equivalent of 30, 000 canadian dollars in an account for 6 months and also 6.0 in IELTS exam even if the school you are going doea not require IELTS.

other requirements can be seen on tje attached flyer.

cheers all

Hello Skillmyman,

This is a market strategy. The stated requirements are basically what is required to put in a standard study permit application. Other documents not mentioned in the list would then be requested when the proper deal has been struck between both parties. Then the applicant will realize that its just same normal processing time with the others.

The Nigeria Student Express Program as claimed by the agency isn't verifiable and please don't be deceived by all these edufare organizers.

I am open to be quoted wrong on this with only verifiable evidence or link from cic.gc.ca or canada.ca

All the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

This is good. It's for students intending to go study in Quebec.

Hello NwanyiOkpa,

How long has the program been ongoing in Quebec?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
JustMellow:

Hello NwanyiOkpa,

How long has the program been ongoing in Quebec?

Hello, I am not in Quebec.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sharpsharp: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
gatsbym4:

Hello
Good morning
I see your effort here
God bless you

I was denied a study visa last year now I wantu reapply, you mind going tru my sop please and checking my list of documents.

Kindly post your SOP

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Phatkayconcept: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
sharpsharp:

Kindly post your SOP

If you can post your list of documents submitted and your SOP. Knowledgeable people on the tread can help you with insight.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Crystalheart: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
Alright, thanks.
mcobex:
Don't worry about your previous denial, this is a fresh application. But make sure you declare that you have been denied visa in the past(it won't have any negative effect on your new application but if you don't declare your previous denial then you will be denier and also get a ban)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by lukzy500: 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
I think qlife will be great. I got a call yesterday that you can walk in to do medicals. I think ppl av booked and not showing up dur to dis delay from ircc.

Hello Olayinkaji,
I think IOM should be better. Once you have contacted them, wait for their response.

Booking with them is easy. You just need to respond through SMS with your email address and they will send you the details. The fee is around 45k as at December 2019. And I believe you will get a slot before the end of February.
Best of luck.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Naijaforeigner: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Thanks bro.

The money saved to be used to finance the second PGC, is it before of after essential expenses like rent, feeding etc?

I got your question yesterday but could not respond because of Nairaland Anitispam BOT.

Yes after Living expenses.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by joyblinks(f): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
2roodi:

Cambrian College.
As at last year when I applied, I didn’t pay an application fee.
Not sure about now though.

Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.