Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1021863 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by dubajek: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
Congratulations!

nochyks87:
Original passport Request!!!! Testimony loading with long post alert!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Phatkayconcept: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
Barseat:

Allahumo ameen
The money is much o
But i have the balance of 5m in d acc
Thousands of dollars in the dorm acc too

Still wondering why gtb will send my bank statement with current balance tho
Thought they dont disclose acc balance nii

I sent you a pm, please reach out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
[quote author=nochyks87 post=86373599][/quote]
Congratulations glad to be part of your testimony
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Phatkayconcept: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hello everyone, I am having issues completing the Imm5707e form.

There is no space for siblings whatsoever. Does this means that siblings information are not to be included.

Also, I can't see the validate button, please do you go about filling this form?
I want to do online application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sirkay360: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
I also applied to the school since September..
peacico:
I applied to university of Saskatchewan, they are yet to respond. Should I be worried?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Strongwind1960: 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
Pls Mr Frankobbn1 and Qukdom, I have trying so hard to reach to you guys, but non of you is responding to me, pls i will be glad to reach out to u guys, pls and I need urgent help as I have posted my timeline here and non of you responded, I don't mean to be rude I just need help so that I can share my on testimony pls sirs.
I will be glad to get your mail handles or u guys texting me I will really appreciate pls, My mail is hackettuzochi74@gmail.com,i wait to hear from you guys soon, God bless u both and others the good work here, Amen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Blema111: 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
peacico:
I applied to university of Saskatchewan, they are yet to respond. Should I be worried?

Nope, decisions would be out by late February or early March unfailingly.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Blema111: 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
sneagolben:

Hello bro can you help a brother on the procedures you took during your visa application so I can follow the same step thanks.

If you can read through the previous pages, it would help a lot and you would get all the information you need.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by nochyks87: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
Honeypels:

Are you traveling with your wife and kid?

No am not traveling with them but I intend to applying for SOWP for them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Josade69: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
nochyks87:
Original passport Request!!!! Testimony loading with long post alert!!!

Congratulations nochyks87 !!!, I've been wanting to speak with you about your choice of course to study. Kindly check your DM.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Honeypels: 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
nochyks87:

No am not traveling with them but I intend to applying for SOWP for them.

Thanks for your prompt response. Congratulations once again

Please what's the meaning of SOWP? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by WeirdKidinClass: 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hello guys.
I applied since December 27. When I did, the processing time was 5 weeks. It's been 5 weeks and still no response, what should I Do? Because now the processing time is 8 weeks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Phatkayconcept: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
If you are currently filling your visa application form or recently completed yours, please help clarify this updated IMM5707E.

What do you fill in the parent section, having filled the father and mother space.

There is no space for siblings as it used to be before. Does this means that we don't need birth certificate of siblings ?
Please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by nochyks87: 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
Josade69:

Congratulations nochyks87 !!!, I've been wanting to speak with you about your choice of course to study. Kindly check your DM.

I replied u bro. Check ur mail.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by nochyks87: 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
Honeypels:

Thanks for your prompt response. Congratulations once again

Please what's the meaning of SOWP? Thanks

Spousal Open Work Permit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Honeypels: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
nochyks87:

Spousal Open Work Permit

Thanks Sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by joyblinks(f): 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ormohlawlah:

I hope you know that University to Canada West is a private university and as such, it doesn't qualify you for PGWP upon graduation.

What about Western University, Ontario. Do u have any idea if its Private or public??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by cliqtips: 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
Congratulations
Please can I get a copy of your LOE and SOP
nochyks87:

LONG POST ALERT

Approval on 2nd application

Sponsor: Third-party (brother-in-law)
Ist degree: Industrial physics (2009) 3rd Class honours
Intended course: Post-secondary Diploma in Health Information Management
1st app : 6th April,2019
Refused : 21st May, 2019 based on travel history, purpose of visit and personal assets and financial status.

2nd app: 20th December,2019
Upfront medical passed: Jan 9th,2020
PPR: 4th Feburary, 2020.

My case was very sensitive because my degree and my intended program was not the same but my work experience was related to my intended program. In addition, I was not going for a PGD but a POST-SECONDARY DIPLOMA. I was strong-willed and stubborn as I went against the advice of many experienced people and reapplied with the same school and course while tackling the refusal reasons and believing in God to actualize my dreams.

Documents submitted:
All CIC forms
LOE (2 pages) and SOP(4 pages)
No police certificate
Birth certificate
Transcript
Nysc
Included Joint account bank statement(me and my wife) with 3.2 million naira balance
Tuition Deposit Receipt 1000CAD
Sponsorship letter
Third-party(brother-in-law) Sponsor's account with $350,000 balance. Sponsor did not transfer any funds to my account just a promise to pay my fees if study permit is granted.
Resume/CV
Study leave approval letter
Reference letter from current employer
Appointment letter
Confirmation letter
Pay slips
Reference letter from previous employment
Offer of appointment from previous employment .
Reference from Pension fund
Pension fund statement of account
Letter from my mom to CIC stating that she gifted me a property in 2012.
Included land property by deed of gift from my mother.
Affidavit of transfer of property.
Property valuation certificate (36 million naira).
Marriage certificate
Wedding picture( 1 copy)
Wife's birth certicate
Daughter's birth certificate
Sibling pictures of me and my eldest sister showing relationship with her husband.
My sister's birth certificate
My sister's marriage certificate
My sister's wedding pictures
My sister's American passport
My brother-in-law's American passport

Finally PLEASE FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND DO WHAT YOU FEEL INSIDE DESPITE THE RULES AND REGULATIONS. DO WHAT YOU CAN, DON'T GO OVER THE CLIFF TRYING TO GET WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE.

God will visit all applicants.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by GracefulG: 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ayodeji786:
Hi All,
Greeting from Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. It been a while i have been here but i am back here to provide anyone with information if necessary, might be slow in responding but i will respond as soon i can. This group is thus the best in helping people in putting up their application well for study visa.
Cheers,
Ayodeji.

Hi
I noticed in my checklist that in the box, out of other documents I submitted, there is proof of english proficiency. But when I was filing my application I filled that my first language is English and I skipped the proof of english part. So I dont know why the space is there. I thaught MUN doesnt need this for master's. Please should I be worried? Cause the gap is just empty there.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by cliqtips: 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
that means you've also written your GRE & TOEFL since you've known that you'll need them grin
nelmc:
Good morning guys. Happy I’m back here again. Been following the thread from my undergraduate days and now I’m completely done and ready for applications.

Please what edge does a First Class Degree give you in these Canada applications. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by lonics: 7:40am On Feb 05, 2020
GracefulG:

Hi
I noticed in my checklist that in the box, out of other documents I submitted, there is proof of english proficiency. But when I was filing my application I filled that my first language is English and I skipped the proof of english part. So I dont know why the space is there. I thaught MUN doesnt need this for master's. Please should I be worried? Cause the gap is just empty there.

How come,mine is not showing that. In the checklist,what is shown was
1. Transcripts
2. Reference 1
3. Reference 2
4. Confirmation of DEGREE.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obasanjo280: 8:13am On Feb 05, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Tell us what happened in the embassy. We call it Transcript.
Only then will we be able to see where the problem came from.

Tell us exactly what happened.

From Good morning the VO told you in the beginning To Am sorry i will not be approving your visa at this time he told you in the end.

Finished from University in 2005. Bachelor of business administration.

Program is Advance Diploma in Business Management
Humber College
Academic documents
1. Secondary school leaving certificate
2. University certificates
3. Nysc discharge cert
4. Admission offer letter

Financial documents

1. Statement of account personal with over 28 Million
2. My company certificates and documents
3. C of Os of my Company’s properties, houses and lands
4. My company’s Tax receipts

Background documents

Origin certificate
Birth certificate
Police clearance doc
Passport data page
Statement of purpose – not sure about how it is good

bacha
SopWriter
Justmellow
Naijaforeigner

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Cowbell521: 8:31am On Feb 05, 2020
hi.someone told me to come here.
what do i need to apply for visa?

how mcuch is the visa fee?
is it compulsory to do affidavit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by nochyks87: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2020
cliqtips:
Congratulations
Please can I get a copy of your LOE and SOP

Unfortunately, I cannot share my SOP and LOE with you due to plagiarism. But, I can a assist with the subheadings which would act as a guideline on what you will write. All cases are unique and different. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 9:12am On Feb 05, 2020
Barseat:
Hi guys
I got a passport request on jan 3rd
Submitted my passport jan 10th
I'm still yet to receive any update since then

Its 3 weeks already
I noticed last week gtb sent me exactly the statement of acc I used in my application 2019, exact month and dates, when I called them they said i should ignore it....but I dont think its a mistake
I believe there as been some verifications

I'm really dying of curiosity here
Need my passport back jaree
That is the verification that has been going on since last year. As long as you know you did not submit fake SOA, Just relax and wait for your passport stamped.
When did you apply and are you in Lagos?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 05, 2020
@Mcobex
@frankrobbn1
@Justmellow
@Naijaforeigner
@Austacus
@Makano
@Qudkom

SAVE MY SOUL �
Good day house I am a 19 year old fresh graduate from secondary school and I got an admission to university of Manitoba last year and I put in for my study visa application in November last year.

MY TIMELINE
Application online route through an agent -November 23
Biometrics -November 26
Biometrics validation letter -24 January
Refusal- 24 January
*based on family ties in Canada and home country
*based on financial assets and financial status

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
-Standardized Admission letter
-Complete application forms
-International passport data page
-Sponsorship letter from a politician with SOA ending balance at 21M and has good turn over

*sponsor is not related to me but my uncles friend whom he had known for 20 years and this was stated in the sponsorship letter.

*No form of commitment was made like transfer of funds to my account towards the scholarship.

*The sponsor stated that I am a beneficiary of his initiative as a way to giving back to community but didn’t state how I was chosen for the scholarship.

NB : No Letter of explanation was written

I will like to reapply this month because my admission is still valid til September 2020, please house how do I tackle this ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2020
nochyks87:

LONG POST ALERT

Approval on 2nd application

Sponsor: Third-party (brother-in-law)
Ist degree: Industrial physics (2009) 3rd Class honours
Intended course: Post-secondary Diploma in Health Information Management
1st app : 6th April,2019
Refused : 21st May, 2019 based on travel history, purpose of visit and personal assets and financial status.

2nd app: 20th December,2019
Upfront medical passed: Jan 9th,2020
PPR: 4th Feburary, 2020.

My case was very sensitive because my degree and my intended program was not the same but my work experience was related to my intended program. In addition, I was not going for a PGD but a POST-SECONDARY DIPLOMA. I was strong-willed and stubborn as I went against the advice of many experienced people and reapplied with the same school and course while tackling the refusal reasons and believing in God to actualize my dreams.

Documents submitted:
All CIC forms
LOE (2 pages) and SOP(4 pages)
No police certificate
Birth certificate
Transcript
Nysc
Included Joint account bank statement(me and my wife) with 3.2 million naira balance
Tuition Deposit Receipt 1000CAD
Sponsorship letter
Third-party(brother-in-law) Sponsor's account with $350,000 balance. Sponsor did not transfer any funds to my account just a promise to pay my fees if study permit is granted.
Resume/CV
Study leave approval letter
Reference letter from current employer
Appointment letter
Confirmation letter
Pay slips
Reference letter from previous employment
Offer of appointment from previous employment .
Reference from Pension fund
Pension fund statement of account
Letter from my mom to CIC stating that she gifted me a property in 2012.
Included land property by deed of gift from my mother.
Affidavit of transfer of property.
Property valuation certificate (36 million naira).
Marriage certificate
Wedding picture( 1 copy)
Wife's birth certicate
Daughter's birth certificate
Sibling pictures of me and my eldest sister showing relationship with her husband.
My sister's birth certificate
My sister's marriage certificate
My sister's wedding pictures
My sister's American passport
My brother-in-law's American passport

Finally PLEASE FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND DO WHAT YOU FEEL INSIDE DESPITE THE RULES AND REGULATIONS. DO WHAT YOU CAN, DON'T GO OVER THE CLIFF TRYING TO GET WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE.

God will visit all applicants.
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you.
But I want to ask, all these documents you submitted were they the same you submitted for the first application?
Was it the same sponsor with the both application?
Aside from writing an LOE to tackle the refusal reasons, what else or how else did you tackle the refusal reasons?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Piecoco: 10:41am On Feb 05, 2020
GracefulG:

Hi

You need a letter from your school, stated you are taught in English
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by nochyks87: 10:50am On Feb 05, 2020
Obehi44:

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you.
But I want to ask, all these documents you submitted were they the same you submitted for the first application?
Was it the same sponsor with the both application?
Aside from writing an LOE to tackle the refusal reasons, what else or how else did you tackle the refusal reasons?

No. The land documents ,Joint account statements, pension statement, study leave approval letter were added in the new application.
Yes I used the same sponsor for the 2nd application.
I addressed the main reason for no travel history which was tight work schedules.
I explained in detail why I changed career path and how I have been fully absorbed into the new career. I listed the courses I needed from the Canadian curriculum and their benefits upon my return. In addition, I also explained about career/job prospects in home country and my plans to establish some projects to improve the existing environment. I then went ahead to upload my personal finances and property which I never used in the former application.
I hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Fortissimo502: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2020
joyblinks:

What about Western University, Ontario. Do u have any idea if its Private or public??
Public.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Phatkayconcept: 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Phatkayconcept:
Hello everyone, I am having issues completing the Imm5707e form.

There is no space for siblings whatsoever. Does this means that siblings information are not to be included.

Also, I can't see the validate button, please do you go about filling this form?
I want to do online application.

Somebody should please help clarify this question, please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
https://thepienews.com/news/canada-express-nigeria-visa-service-real-game-changer/

Upon reading the article, is it like a loan system? Something like Prodigy Finance? Eight one percent of Nigerians were denied student's visa mainly due to lack of funds, what difference does this make? Are Nigerian students eligible to apply for a loan or something?

I missed the symposium and would really appreciate anyone for explaining.

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.