Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1019622 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by whytey: 8:54am On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by whytey: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by plantainboy1: 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
I'm new here. Please how can one address "taking the applicant's plan of study into account, the applicant does not appear to be sufficiently well established that the proposed study will be a reasonable expense". Applicants plan of studies appears vague and not well documented. Not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada.

Please I await a favorable response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Yomiyo: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hello gurus in the house, Please I need more enlightenment about Toronto school of management. I would like to apply for a diploma course with the hope working while studying to take care of my family back home. Do we have somebody who has gotten admission and visa through this process. Thanks for your help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by dejeez: 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hello house pls where can I do upfront medicals In Lagos
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by PeterWealth(m): 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
please does anyone have any idea of schools in Canada accepting applications for masters program right now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by dejeez: 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hello house pls where can I do upfront medicals In Lagos And much will it cost?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ishowleck: 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
Good Afternoon everyone in the house.
I want to seek advice from experienced people in here. I want to enrol for a graphic design diploma in Canada and I don't mind if there is suggestions on institution. But my aim is to stay back and work in Canada after my study.

Sir/Ma in the room, pls I need advise on how to start thehe important think to take note and the document I should prepare for.

Thank you in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Gozychuks(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
PeterWealth:
please does anyone have any idea of schools in Canada accepting applications for masters program right now.
Carleton
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Annettevoke(f): 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Did u get funding from MUN with GMAT of 530?

librangyps:

Yes Gmat is compulsory for MUN, minimum score is 550 although I got admitted with 530.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by samoji84(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
Thanks for your response.
Please I want your advice if I should continue with the current 1 year PGP?
What is the implication for eligibility for PR, if I studied the 1-year program, and got PGWP for a year?
It's really a concern for me, given that the end goal is to apply for PR.

Kind regards,
samoji.
Naijaforeigner:

PGWP is only issued once, you can’t apply for it twice. So if you apply for PGWP on the completion of your first program, you are not getting another one.

The best thing to do is complete both programs at a go or you are allowed to complete the first one, take 4 months break, do the second program and then apply for PGWP.

If you do two PGC programs or 1 PGD ( 2 years duration), you will get 3 years work permit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Jayne07(f): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
Jephehe:
Hi Jetline,

I hope if you could follow the below link you're good to upload your information.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

X

I sent you a PM please reply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JosephYemsol(m): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
Marychi120:

Ok. Try to get a research supervisor first.

Am going for am MENG program, not an MSc program... MENG doesn't require supervisor before Application....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JosephYemsol(m): 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
ishowleck:
Good Afternoon everyone in the house.
I want to seek advice from experienced people in here. I want to enrol for a graphic design diploma in Canada and I don't mind if there is suggestions on institution. But my aim is to stay back and work in Canada after my study.

Sir/Ma in the room, pls I need advise on how to start thehe important think to take note and the document I should prepare for.

Thank you in advance

Firstly, what's your qualifications, if u v a bsc and it's a upper 2nd class division, forget the diploma program idea as you will hardly get a visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by dyce101(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
Please does anyone knw if the University of Manitoba requests for English language proficiency
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JosephYemsol(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
dyce101:
Please does anyone knw if the University of Manitoba requests for English language proficiency

For Nigerians, no
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by librangyps(f): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Annettevoke:
Did u get funding from MUN with GMAT of 530?

No funding or entrance scholarship for their MBA program. Subsequent semesters will bring you opportunities to explore but none from the get go fo MBA.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JosephYemsol(m): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hi guys... Pls assist

I finished with 3.62 /5
My last 2 semester GPA is 4.28/5

And I wanna apply for an MENG program... But it's been proving difficult with my CGPA

So I wanna ask, as a 2.1 , can I apply to kwantlen polytechnic university...I hope it's not an under qualification..

Can the VO understand my case?...
Pls advise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JosephYemsol(m): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
In short, can a 2.1 graduate apply to a polytechnic[b] or [b]institute of technology schools?.. and won't have much issues with convincing the VO
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rupect:
Please I want to confirm if someone who reside outside can apply from the country he lives or must I come back home to apply for study permit?
You can apply from any part of the world as long as your are a legal resident of that country (not visiting)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
GentleBobo:

Hello Obehi,

Uwese

Please, do you reckon that I have to highlight that I own a property in my SoP, or the documents of the property should suffice?

What do you think?

Thanks a lot.
Well if it’s your first application, it will be necessary that you mention it in your SOP. But if not, you should shift all those explanations to the LOE. Note: it won’t be enough that you only mention it, it’s also important that you state it’s importance, how valuable it is to you that it will also aid your coming back to Naija.
I wish you luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by dyce101(m): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
JosephYemsol:

For Nigerians, no
thanks allot bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ugolinze123(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
bizza45:
op if u want to start a thread about something that ain't religion go ahead and do it ... which one b all these prayer warrior stuff here

By there fruit you shall know them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by eguoski: 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
I have contacted them via email and webform. They said they have a lot of application on their desk and they will try to conclude it. I didn't do upfront. They replied on January 9, 2020. I have sent the updated acceptance letter for 2020 but no reply yet.

quote author=Obehi44 post=86768260]
If you don’t have an update since NOV., have you contacted them via email?
Did you do an upfront medical?
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by GentleBobo: 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Obehi44:

Well if it’s your first application, it will be necessary that you mention it in your SOP. But if not, you should shift all those explanations to the LOE. Note: it won’t be enough that you only mention it, it’s also important that you state it’s importance, how valuable it is to you that it will also aid your coming back to Naija.
I wish you luck

Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by damidam(f): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
ptoall1000:
Are there universities that tuitions of between 8k-12k Canadian dollars tuition for Masters?
University of Windsor
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Priest69:

Lol "69" represent's my birth date... anyways, the property is a house that my father owns. My father is my sponsor so I'm asking which of the house documents should I make copies for my study visa application
House documents
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by arebanmenjoy(f): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
hi everyone
please am a bit confused
what are the things i should carry along for upfront medical test?
sop and loe are they the same? are both letters mandatory for online visa application?
i would appreciate a quick response. thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
arebanmenjoy:
hi everyone
please am a bit confused
what are the things i should carry along for upfront medical test?
sop and loe are they the same? are both letters mandatory for online visa application?
i would appreciate a quick response. thank you.
Passport and medical payments receipt.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SonofGod2000: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Please house, if one is refused under 4 weeks of visa application base on family ties and purpose of visit, can he use the initial SOA if he plans to reapply the second time immediately? That my friend was denied yesterday after the Correspondence letter Recieved
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SonofGod2000: 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
Please house, if one is refused under 4 weeks of visa application base on family ties and purpose of visit, can he use the initial SOA if he plans to reapply the second time immediately? That my friend was denied yesterday after the Correspondence letter Recieved

Urgent pleaseeee guys.......
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by victorychapel: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
SonofGod2000:

Urgent pleaseeee guys.......

It is better to print a new SOA and also make sure you deal with the two reasons given........you can write an LOE on how you have been able to deal with the reasons of refusal

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.