Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1022340 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 12:05am On Apr 19, 2020
Strongwind1960:

Perhaps you didn't get me the first time, I said 35k with living expenses inclusive that is adding 25k plus 10k shud gv u 35k do u get the point now?

okay, i get your point now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Eniolakiite(f): 12:12am On Apr 19, 2020
Should you go to school in a small town or a big city?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4f1V0jzHrA&t=133s

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gregsamo(m): 1:35am On Apr 19, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

It will almost impossible to secure Master's admission in Canada with a Nigerian PGD. Your best bet is to apply for a PGD in Canada that would serve as a smooth transition to your master's.

It will end in praise.

What if I evaluate the HND + PGD with WES, won’t it be a degree equivalent?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 19, 2020
Hi please don’t get yourself confused
Your fees is 21k + living expenses 10k
You are to show you have more than 31k
And you are only showing funds for the first year
Regards
NwanyiOkpa:

25K is the total program fee (2 years combined)

21K is what i will pay for year 1
4K is what i will pay for year 2

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OluwaFavored: 4:26am On Apr 19, 2020
Please, @Frankrobbn1 and all other experience folks, I need your response to below, spare me few minutes please.

OluwaFavored:
Hi House and guru like @Frankrobbn1, as I prepare gradually to apply for the SP, I have below questions please,

1. Sponsorship: My total money (both tuition and LE) for the 1st comes from school funding and myself (personal account) second year tuition is 75% funded and indicated in acceptance letter. In this case, who do I use as sponsor? myself? other? or family?. I wanted to add my uncle as co-sponsor basically for LE in second year if I will ever need money from another person in that second year.

2. EE prfile: What do you suggest I do with the EE profile? Do I withdraw it and include UCI number or leave it as it is? which one is better from experience?

3. Cost of Study section in the app form has tuition, room and board and other, there was no other expenses stated in my acceptance letter, only tuition and referred me to cic site for guidance. Now, do I put my tuition, LE as room and board? what do I now put in "other"?
Again,it required cost of my studies, is it for the whole program (2yrs) or just for the first year?

4. Lastly , I'm married with a kid before traveling to US and they are at home in Nigeria, but the marriage was a traditional one and there is no certificate from the court yet, I was lazy to do that before I eventually traveled. Now, do I indicate status as married or Common-Law? They will request for marriage certificate if I indicate married and Statutory declaration of C-L if I choose that. Challenge will be that how do we sign Declaration while we are apart in US and Nigeria? Can they accept two different declaration? one from here and another from Nigeria?

Thanks so much as usual, I appreciate. So sorry for the length. @Frankrobbn1 and other experience folks, please, help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 5:44am On Apr 19, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
Good evening,

Thanks for all your contributions and answers to my previous questions. However, I have a few more questions that i need to ask;

1. Can i use the statement of account that i request through the mobile app and is delivered directly to my email address? or must i visit the bank and get it stamped? NB: The statement has the bank's watermark.

2. According to the Canadian immigration requirement for a student visa, I need to show funds for year one alone. Do i need to show funds for year 2 also?

Thanks in anticipation.
Yes you can definitely do that. However, you will need a bank reference letter to accompany it. Matter of fact the downloaded PDF versions are actually better than the printed copies.

You are required to show funds for just one year. Buy hey, there isn't anything bad if you can show more financial proof beyond that. I have seen GCMS notes that clearly stated "applicant hasn't shown enough proof that he/she can fund future Canadian expenses" that's even after paying tuition and showing living expenses.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 5:52am On Apr 19, 2020
Cflow10:
I have one additional question.. is the LOE different from the SOP?... if yes, whivh section should it be attached to ?
LOE, SOP etc can go in the client information section. That's the section you attach any additional information you'd like to share
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 5:55am On Apr 19, 2020
In reference to the recent Covid-19 virus some certain provinces in Canada are already making plans to reduce some of the restrictions therefore by mid march things are hopefully expected to relax. I can say for sure that British Columbia will relax some of their restrictions. So if you are enrolled into any school in BC then there is hope. I personally don't see the logic of paying so much fees are been confined to online courses from your home country.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Miide2: 7:46am On Apr 19, 2020
Rollyxxmv:
Hello Mr Frankrobbn1 and everyone else. I specifically mentioned the above BC I'm new and i don't know how to post independently yet so i quoted him. I'd appreciate if everyone would give me an input bc I'm currently going gaga.

I applied first in Jan and got denied in Feb. Refusal Details being: "current employment situation and family ties in home country and in Canada"

Here's my profile:
I'm 23(24 by October) No tertiary education yet, i have an 8 year gap from end of secondary schl up till 2020.
I've been working since 2016 as an ict staff at an energy company, learning software dev. And volunteering at a local book club
SOA= 11,200usd + 13M , sponsor is mum, 2yr fees + living expenses is way less than the total of what i presented so money aint issue.
I gained adms at NBCC for a 2yr diploma in network administration for Fall 2020,
I had my sponsor write a letter too including my SOP , waec, family properties including a land Doc in my name, mum's last designation and salary increase.

I reapplied on 4th of march with all info above and added
Proof of family ties which include: Dad and mum's employment proof, my birth certificate and that of entire family,each member of family's local govt of origin cert
I also added proof of employment which include : Employment letter, confirmation letter, ID, Leave approval for duration of study from my employer and also indicated that i hv been denied bfr above.

This morning i got a BVL and from what I've been reading from y'all, BVL before medicals is likely a rejection which is my case at the moment. My mind is tricking me to think its bc of corona and no one would be reasonable to send a medical form at the moment.

Sorry for my very long post, Help a brother everyone �����

And pls how do i order GMCS notes

Hi please did you apply online or on paper.. Cos I applied March 4th too and no response yet it’s my third application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Rollyxxmv(m): 8:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Online route

Miide2:

Hi please did you apply online or on paper.. Cos I applied March 4th too and no response yet it’s my third application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kaycevit: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2020
Miide2:

Did u apply online or paper?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by segzyndpep(m): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2020
I also applied march 14th,No update yet.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by AbigealTobs: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2020
nochyks87:

My brother, the LOE should be uploaded to the client information section while other supporting documents should come after it like employment letters, transcripts, nysc etc. Are you a first time applicant? PM me for a sample guide for LOE. Cheers

Hi please also send the sample to me thanks
topetoba@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Skymoore1004: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
How much is uni of Windsor tuition?
& were all the property documents in your name? Can I see sample of sop no vex. Sent you email but yet to get response
Wunaarroon69:
Hello Everyone,
I have been a silent reader but just created an account to share my testimony.

1st Online Submission : September 10th 2019
Correspondent Letter : October 15th 2019
Refusal Letter : October 15th 2019

2nd Online Submission : February 12th 2020
Original Passport Request Letter : March 6th 2020
Visa Stamped : awaiting because I just sent my passport on Monday
Resumption Date : September 2020

Here’s my story,
I initially applied for a study permit last year. I was denied but I didn’t care to reapply because I thought I would just focus on Australia or US.

However, things changed and I just made up my mind to leave Nigeria come rain , come sunshine. I was among the people that got affected by that lagos fire in December 2019. I lost almost everything I had and the government till today has not done anything or compensated us.

Anyway, a friend of mine told me about reapplying but I brushed it away. Told him I’m tired of Canada and their wahala. He told me to just try again and I should check Nairaland for tips etc. That’s how everything I started.
My university accepted to defer my admission for this years entry. I reapplied with the same exact documents. I just printed new statement. Then I rewrote my SOP & LOE. There was this twitter guy that helped me with the SOP & LOE.

Everything else I did myself with the tips from here. I did not pay any agent at all! Agent ruined me last time. When I got my medical request , i didn’t even take it serious or rushed it. Infact I already lost hope and excitement. I still went ahead to do it and just believed that highest it will just be lost money nothing more.

To make this short, please keep trying.
I just want to tell everyone here to not GIVE UP.
Even if you have been denied , try again if you can. Do not use agent if possible because they will just fill rubbish for you on the form.

Do it yourself. It is time consuming but worth it.
Make sure your SOP is standard. Don’t write stories that touch for them. Straight the point and concise. I will upload my documents later
I applied to Uni of Windsor. Paid all my fees etc . Two years Msc. Over 40m in my personal account and showed property documents. I believe that at times they just deny someone automatically like its computer based I dunno.

Just don’t give up please
God bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Skymoore1004: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Please email me when he sends it Abeg
AbigealTobs:

Hi please also send the sample to me thanks
topetoba@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Skymoore1004: 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Boss can I email you too?
JustMellow:

Hello Faith7605,

You don't need an agent. I base in Benin City. You can either quote me here or send a direct message. I will gladly walk you through the steps at no cost.

All the best

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Yads97: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Rollyxxmv:
Hello Mr Frankrobbn1 and everyone else. I specifically mentioned the above BC I'm new and i don't know how to post independently yet so i quoted him. I'd appreciate if everyone would give me an input bc I'm currently going gaga.

I applied first in Jan and got denied in Feb. Refusal Details being: "current employment situation and family ties in home country and in Canada"

Here's my profile:
I'm 23(24 by October) No tertiary education yet, i have an 8 year gap from end of secondary schl up till 2020.
I've been working since 2016 as an ict staff at an energy company, learning software dev. And volunteering at a local book club
SOA= 11,200usd + 13M , sponsor is mum, 2yr fees + living expenses is way less than the total of what i presented so money aint issue.
I gained adms at NBCC for a 2yr diploma in network administration for Fall 2020,
I had my sponsor write a letter too including my SOP , waec, family properties including a land Doc in my name, mum's last designation and salary increase.

I reapplied on 4th of march with all info above and added
Proof of family ties which include: Dad and mum's employment proof, my birth certificate and that of entire family,each member of family's local govt of origin cert
I also added proof of employment which include : Employment letter, confirmation letter, ID, Leave approval for duration of study from my employer and also indicated that i hv been denied bfr above.

This morning i got a BVL and from what I've been reading from y'all, BVL before medicals is likely a rejection which is my case at the moment. My mind is tricking me to think its bc of corona and no one would be reasonable to send a medical form at the moment.

Sorry for my very long post, Help a brother everyone �����

And pls how do i order GMCS notes

Hi
Please in this your second application, did you adequately tackle how the program you’re going for will help you get a job in your home country?
Did your LOE clearly state in details why you were going for that program and what will make you come back when you’re done studying?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lekiboboe:

Nice one ..

OK Oga Frank, I be wan ask

Since I am bin sponsored by my Dad,

1) Can I go with $7,265 USD cash which Amounts to $10,200CAD (LE) or Probably any other amount within the range of $5000 CAD - $10,000 CAD ?

2)You talked about PTA , since the LE is in my Sponsor account, how can I get access to the $4,000 USD.

3) Since I heard they do ask for POF at the Point Of Entry (Airport) ,in what way am I gonna show this to d Officer who gonna issue the Study Permit.

3) For security reasons, can someone get a bank to register on that day of arrival, so as not to be carrying this cash up and down
Or what Suitable advice can u give me

Thanks...

1-) Yes you can but you must declare at the point of entry that you've such amount of money with you to the immigration officer. This will be among the few questions that will be thrown at you once you arrive Canada. "Do you've any money with you"?

2-) Your dad should transfer the equivalent of the money into your account, then you approach you bank with the following Personal Travel Allowance (PTA) Requirements:

1-) A copy of your admission letter
2-) A copy of your valid Nigerian International Passport
3-) A copy of your valid visa of the country of destination (Canada).
4-) A copy of your flight ticket
5-) Verifiable BVNs

3-) Not all the immigration officers at the point of entry do request for POF. Some goes straight to the point and ask a few questions, which the officer then move forward to print your study permit and issue you an Social Insurance Number (SIN). However, to be on a safe side, you might want to print and take along with you, your dad's (sponsor) statement, or a copy of your dormicilary account statement and the cash you have at hand.

4-) Yes, you can get to open a bank account immediately upon arrival. The process is seamless and would require the following documents;

1-) A copy of international passport
2-) Study permit
3-) SIN
4-) Address.

I hope this information helps.

It will end in praise.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by flowergirl33: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
faith7605:
Good afternoon everyone. Please I recently graduated and I want to apply for my masters in Canada

I need someone to please help me with any reliable agency i can process my traveling with in Benin city

As earlier explained to you by fellow NL, you don't necessarily need any agent to apply for any visa, whether study or visit or medical etc.

However, if you really need one, I can guarantee this office, though it's far away from where you are (in Ibadan). The consultant is experienced and very very reliable - 0 7 0 3 4 2 0 2 8 3 3. He has assisted a lot of people, myself inclusive.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Insanity(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hello all,

Please I have a few questions for my Visa application:

1. I have an active Express Entry profile on CIC website, my point is too low so I have not received any ITA. Should I withdraw this Express Entey application before I start my TRV application? I don't want it to complicate my TRV application and I don't see the Expree Entry draw getting that low ever again.

2. Due to this lockdown, I have some outstanding documents I don't have in hand for my application, like parent's birth certificate and evidence of previous employment, can I start the application without these documents? I'm really worried as time is moving so fast and my enrollment for fall 2020 is in 5 months and I have not applied for TRV yet.

3. I read in this thread that POF should be in Current Account and not in Savings Account due to international withdrawal restrictions on Savings Accounts. Please, will my POF in Savings Account affect my TRV aaplication negatively?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Lekiboboe: 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

1-) Yes you can but you must declare at the point of entry that you've such amount of money with you to the immigration officer. This will be among the few questions that will be thrown at you once you arrive Canada. "Do you've any money with you"?

2-) Your dad should transfer the equivalent of the money into your account, then you approach you bank with the following Personal Travel Allowance (PTA) Requirements:

1-) A copy of your admission letter
2-) A copy of your valid Nigerian International Passport
3-) A copy of your valid visa of the country of destination (Canada).
4-) A copy of your flight ticket
5-) Verifiable BVNs

3-) Not all the immigration officers at the point of entry do request for POF. Some are straight to the point and ask few questions, which the officer then move forward to print your study permit and issue you an Social Insurance Number (SIN). However, to be on a safe side, you might want to print and take along with you, your dad's (sponsor) statement, or a copy of your dormicilary account statement and the cash you have at hand.

4-) Yes, you can get to open a bank account immediately upon arrival. The process is seamless and would require the following;

1-) A copy of international passport
2-) Study permit
3-) SIN
4-) Address.

It will end in praise.

Wow, Thanks for your Clear and Concise response.
Well understood....

God bless you Oga Frank

Sequel to your 2nd response ;
1) Would a Savings Account be able to accommodate such amount ($10,000CAD) of money if my Dad wanna transfer it to my account?

N.B. My Bank Account type is a SAVINGS ACCOUNT

2) Would I have to show the VO a Teller or an Evidence that he transferred so so amount to me in my POF Documents

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Lekiboboe: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is for people who are on the verge of flying or settling down as an international student and also for prospective international student as well in Canada.

Knowing how much international student in Canada spend on rent, food, transportation and communication will help prospective students to think about their finances before coming to Canada.

Very Importanta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwSdISkhRp0

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lekiboboe:

Wow, Thanks for your Clear and Concise response.
Well understood....

God bless you Oga Frank

Sequel to your 2nd response ;
1) Would a Savings Account be able to accommodate such amount ($10,000CAD) of money if my Dad wanna transfer it to my account?

N.B. My Bank Account type is a SAVINGS ACCOUNT

2) Would I have to show the VO a Teller or an Evidence that he transferred so so amount to me.

Thanks

Actually, it depends on the requirement and documents you used in opening this account. There might be restriction of some sort if your savings account is still a student account. I know very well that a regular Nigerian Savings Account can accommodate 10M and above. That being said, its advisable that you should confirm from your bank if there is any limitation as to the amount your account can accommodate.

You don't need a teller to prove at the point of entry that the money is rightfully yours. All the immigration officer wants to know is the amount you're bringing into Canada and be truthful as possible by declaring that it's for your living expenses. I am certain you will be fine. Also, it's important you also go along with your tuition receipt (if you've made any deposit to the school).

I hope this helps.

Lest I forget, I prefer you address me with my name Frank not with the title "Oga" grin. We are here to assist each other and thus there shouldn't be any practice of hierarchy on this thread. As I always say on this platform, "I'm thy humble servant to command".

It will end in praise.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Lekiboboe: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

Actually, it depends on the requirement and documents you used in opening this account. There might be restriction of some sort if your savings account is still a student account. I know very well that a regular Nigerian Savings Account can accommodate 10M and above. That being said, its advisable that you should confirm from your bank if there is any limitation as to the amount your account can accommodate.

You don't need a teller to prove at the point of entry that the money is rightfully yours. All the immigration officer wants to know is the amount you're bringing into Canada and be truthful as possible by declaring that it's for your living expenses. I am certain you will be fine. Also, it's important you also go along with your tuition receipt (if you've made any deposit to the school).

I hope this helps.

Lest I forget, I prefer you address me with my name Frank not with the title "Oga" grin. We are here to assist each other and thus there shouldn't be any practice of hierarchy on this thread. As I always say on this platform, "I'm thy humble servant to command".

It will end in praise.

Alright I will make the Confirmations.

Thanks..

As per the bolded.....

Roger that
FRANK grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Goldmia: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

The COVID-19 pandemic doesn't stop you from applying for your visa. The IRCC online portal is active and applications are still been processed by the Visa officers at the Canadian embassy. Kindly refer to my previous post about the subject matter and the source from IRCC news.

MY PREVUOUS POST.

IRCC NEWS.

Please, I am new here and I am yet to get a reply from the message I sent to you yesterday. I got admission into Carleton university on April 16, 2020. From your post you said that the IRCC is working amidst the corona virus pandemic. However, my question is how do I go about my biometrics because I reside in the East precisely and movement has been restricted in all parts of the country.Please, help me out . I am confused.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Goldmia:

Please, I am new here and I am yet to get a reply from the message I sent to you yesterday. I got admission into Carleton university on April 16, 2020. From your post you said that the IRCC is working amidst the corona virus pandemic. However, my question is how do I go about my biometrics because I reside in the East precisely and movement has been restricted in all parts of the country.Please, help me out . I am confused.

Don't be confused about it. IRCC has stated that it will not refuse applications for non-compliance and it will continue to accept and process applications that are in progress at its case processing centres in Canada and around the world.

Moreover, when it comes time to submit biometrics, applicants will actually have 90 days to complete this step instead of the usual 30 days. Additionally, you can raise a CSE for extension of the biometrics.

It will end in praises.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by richcasey: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
@me here or send me an email if you'll be in London, Ontario from May 1.

I'm subletting my room till September, it's a 2 minutes walk from Fanshawe.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
segzyndpep:
I also applied march 14th,No update yet.

Your application is barely a month now and still within the standard processing times for Nigeria applicants. You should be expecting a response from IRCC by month end or in May.

It will end in praises.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Miide2: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kaycevit:
Did u apply online or paper?

I applied using paper
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by segzyndpep(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

Your application is barley a month now and still within the standard processing times for Nigeria applicants. You should be expecting a response from IRCC by month end or in May.

It will end in praises.

Thank you sir..i will keep you posted on here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Chalva: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
segzyndpep:

Thank you sir..i will keep you posted on here.
@ Frank ..Does CIC do random processing or first come basis?...am seeing people that submitted February still waiting while march applicants have been attended to.why?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
May06:
Hello everyone,

Trust you are all keeping safe. Please I would be grateful if you could share with me your thoughts/experience on (a) showing proof of funding; and (b) claiming sufficient family ties to return to Nigeria, when applying for a study permit from the IRCC.

(a) I have been offered admission into a one year Masters program at the UBC, Vancouver and plan to apply for a study permit. I understand from the Study permit application requirements that a student is required to show proof of sufficient funding for at least one year equivalent to the value of the tuition + living expenses of about 10,000cad. However, I would like to know if the VO, in considering the tuition, assumes that ancillary fees like insurance, textbooks and other student fees are inclusive- or is the tuition interpreted by the VO as strictly just "school fees"?

(b) On claim of showing sufficient family ties, Will the fact that an applicant has a married sibling (blood sister) who also entered Canada through the same route( that is, by doing a Masters), and now resides in canada as a Permanent resident negatively impact the applicant's claim of having sufficient family ties to return to canada, especially if the applicant is unmarried?

Please share with me your thoughts on the above. Many thanks.

A) Tuition fees are interpreted by the visa officer as school fees. Those ancillary expenses are seen as your miscellaneous expenses during the course of your study. Consequently, why the OTHERS was provided in the financial aspect of the IMM1294E (Study permit made outside of Canada form).

B) Having a sibling who also took same study permit route and presently in Canada as a permanent resident doesn't adversely have any negative impact on your application. The onus is dependant upon you to ascertain the facts that you've significant ties to Nigeria irrespective of the fact that you've a sibling in Canada. This is where social, economic and professional ties like (landed properties in your name, your beloved aged parents, registered business in Nigeria, lucrative career prospects from your present or future employers in Nigeria, your fiancee which you intend getting married upon the successful completion of your program) now comes in play.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out here for assistance.

It will end in praise

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.