Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1021553 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by toluine56(m): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
So relieved to see people getting medical updates. Last visited here years back. The days of
Mevisbleek
Team12
FrankRobbn1 and other gurus

Was planning on doing my undergrad then but now the plan is Masters.

There used to be a list of people that applied and their current status; all this just to keep hope alive and encourage others.

I volunteer to re-create the list and update them as was done previously. Will share my profile too as soon as I apply.

Congrats Obasanjo280 and best of luck everyone. Let's get this TRV guys.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by segzyndpep(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kaycevit:
Have u gotten further updates too?

Nothing yet.you?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kaycevit: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nothing for now bro
segzyndpep:

Nothing yet.you?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by librangyps(f): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

Yes, a few number of applicants have been receiving medical update from IRCC.

Is it possible to get medical request when biometrics is not done?

I'm yet to apply but wondering if theres no means to get the biometrics done, will the application be worked on?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oloreofe01: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Obasanjo280:
Feb 17. Online
Okay. I applied via paper route since 14th of February, linked my account but there's no update yet.
Does anyone know of those who applied in Feb, using the paper route that has an update on their application yet?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Miide2: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
oloreofe01:

Okay. I applied via paper route since 14th of February, linked my account but there's no update yet.
Does anyone know of those who applied in Feb, using the paper route that has an update on their application yet?

Send them a mail using the cse form
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Zika123: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Please am lost here which CV?
segzyndpep:

My CV was included when i applied first
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Zika123:
Curriculum Vitae ...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Insanity(m): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
JustMellow:

Hello Insanity,

Its advisable not to create a notion of being unemployed or having a gap between work in your application. Include your previous employment documents and if possible get a reference letter. Then look for a means to participate or volunteer in any aspect then get a certifipate of participation to cover the lost working period. In all you do, endeavour to show employment/work consistency.

All the best

Thanks a lot for your assistance. I can get a reference letter for an unpaid work I've been doing for a few weeks now, I will include that in my application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Obasanjo280:
I have gist you. Is my second time. I change former SOP and give contract and add LOE and CV and they give me medical

I am sponsoring myself
I have not get married

Lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by segzyndpep(m): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Zika123:

curriculum vitae
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Strongwind1960: 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Obasanjo280:

Is only CV, new SOP and LOE that I put.
Second time I apply to Canada

Congrats sir, did you pay full tuition or just deposit or first semester

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Annettevoke(f): 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
i have a pressing question?

i have filled the required IMMs forms (IMM525, IMM5645 IMM1294) and uploaded, but before i uploaded, it only opens with adobe reader on my system, i hope the VO will be able to open it? or how do i confirm it can be opened by VO? Please advise gurus
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by iwillgetthere: 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
House, is like this guy is banned. What happened.

[qu2ote author=nicerichard05 post=88700881]Second Application Online
Feb 28 2020

BVL dropped without medical request 17 April 2020. Up till now nothing yet. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Strongwind1960: 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Annettevoke:
i have a pressing question?

i have filled the required IMMs forms (IMM525, IMM5645 IMM1294) and uploaded, but before i uploaded, it only opens with adobe reader on my system, i hope the VO will be able to open it? or how do i confirm it can be opened by VO? Please advise gurus

Of cos they will, is nothing to worry about the adobe reader was designed for that purpose ND d completely understand how to use it..
All the beat
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obasanjo280: 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
toluine56:
So relieved to see people getting medical updates. Last visited here years back. The days of
Mevisbleek
Team12
FrankRobbn1 and other gurus

Was planning on doing my undergrad then but now the plan is Masters.

There used to be a list of people that applied and their current status; all this just to keep hope alive and encourage others.

I volunteer to re-create the list and update them as was done previously. Will share my profile too as soon as I apply.

Congrats Obasanjo280 and best of luck everyone. Let's get this TRV guys.
thank you. How will I do Medical?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obasanjo280: 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
Is medical center open?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oma22: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hi guys, Good evening. So I have been a silent member of this group for a couple of month’s now. I got my medical request today. I applied on the 8th of March, did my biometrics on the 13th of March and my medical request dropped today. Thank you all for the information, it really went a long way.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Yads97: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
oma22:
Hi guys, Good evening. So I have been a silent member of this group for a couple of month’s now. I got my medical request today. I applied on the 8th of March, did my biometrics on the 13th of March and my medical request dropped today. Thank you all for the information, it really went a long way.

Congratulations to you!!!
The tradition here is that you drop your timeline and documents you submitted so others will learn.

Accept my congratulations once again.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ALT2(m): 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
oma22:
Congratulations

Did you receive BVL first before the medical?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by toluine56(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
Obasanjo280:
There's a list of approved hospitals I think on CIC's website. I'll try dig it up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oma22: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
ALT2:

Congratulations

Did you receive BVL first before the medical?

No, Just medical for now. No BVL yet.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Anon123: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
priscai:

Hello @ Anion123 , I PM u thanks.

Hello.. just replied you.. thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oma22: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Yads97:

Congratulations to you!!!
The tradition here is that you drop your timeline and documents you submitted so others will learn.

Accept my congratulations once again.
Timeline:
Application submitted: 8th March
Biometrics: 13th March
Medical request: 23rd April

Documents submitted are:
Acceptance Letter
School fees payment receipt
The relevant forms
Birth certificate
Nysc certificate
First degree statement of result
Evidence of work requirements to study (it came with my acceptance letter)
My pensions statement
Bank statement for the last 4 months
Recommendation letter from my formal manager in Shell (I used to work in shell as a contract staff before I moved to NLNG)
Payslip for 6 months
Professional membership certificates (I belong to American society of safety engineers and Canadian society of safety engineers and Rotary too)
My CV
My work ID card
My SOP
Letter from my mom saying that she is consenting to me traveling and that I will come back after wards
Passport datapage of my siblings
Few family pictures
Previous visas ( I have traveled to the Uk, Qatar and Dubai before)

Then from my co sponsor who is my sister, she is a staff in Shell Qatar:
Her sponsorship letter
Bank statement (it’s a savings account she said she set up for my schooling in Canada)
6months payslip
Letter from her place of work Shell Qatar
Her house lease there
Her residence permit there
Her marriage certificate
Her work ID

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kaycevit: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
oma22:

Timeline:
Application submitted: 8th March
Biometrics: 13th March
Medical request: 23rd April

Documents submitted are:
Acceptance Letter
School fees payment receipt
The relevant forms
Birth certificate
Nysc certificate
First degree statement of result
Evidence of work requirements to study (it came with my acceptance letter)
My pensions statement
Bank statement for the last 4 months
Recommendation letter from my formal manager in Shell (I used to work in shell as a contract staff before I moved to NLNG)
Payslip for 6 months
Professional membership certificates (I belong to American society of safety engineers and Canadian society of safety engineers and Rotary too)
My CV
My work ID card
My SOP
Letter from my mom saying that she is consenting to me traveling and that I will come back after wards
Passport datapage of my siblings
Few family pictures
Previous visas ( I have traveled to the Uk, Qatar and Dubai before)

Then from my co sponsor who is my sister, she is a staff in Shell Qatar:
Her sponsorship letter
Bank statement (it’s a savings account she said she set up for my schooling in Canada)
6months payslip
Letter from her place of work Shell Qatar
Her house lease there
Her residence permit there
Her marriage certificate
Her work ID
Congrats dear

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by toluine56(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Obasanjo280:
The following Panel Physicians are available in this country - ordered by city:
City: Abuja
Name: IOM MHAC Abuja
Address: No. 55, Hassan Musa Katsina Road ( at the junction of Hassan Musa Katsina Road and J-K Gadzama Street), Asokoro.,
E-mail: iomabujamedicalbooking@iom.int,
On line booking: https://mymedical.iom.int/omas/# frmHome (This panel physician or clinic provides services paid by Interim Federal Health Program) Google map: https:///maps/sNhDiu5JQtxjvCby9
Telephone: +234(0) 807 219 1122/0809 563 7898
0808 522 1427/0703 289 8491
Spoken Languages: English

City: Lagos
Name: Patrick Olayinka Olowojolu
Address: Q-Life Family Clinic,
Plot 155a Prince Ade Odedina Street,
off Sinari Daranijo, Victoria Island Annexe,
E-mail: y.olowojolu@qlifefamilyclinic.com/ info@qlifefamilyclinic.com
Telephone: +234-8113975433 or +234 7027704055

Name: Adetokunbo Omodele Alakija
E-mail: adealakija@hotmail.com / info@qlifefamilyclinic.com
Telephone: +234 8113975433
+234 7027704055

Name: Olutayo Olasimbo Labiyi
E-mail: jollywel3@gmail.com
Telephone: +234-8113975433 or +234 7027704055
Spoken Languages: English, Yoruba

Name: IOM MHAC Lagos
Address: No. 1 Isaac John Street,,
GRA Ikeja,
(This panel physician or clinic provides services paid by Interim Federal Health Program. Ce professionnel désigné ou cette clinique offrent des services payés par le Programme fédéral de santé intérimaire.)
Telephone: +234(0) 807 2191112; +234 802 2264059
+234(0) 909 9991256; +234(0) 909 2156079

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Staymotivated40: 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hello guys , I’m just curious here ... I applied March 24th online and did all the necessary.

I got an email today stating that

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

What do you guys think is happening .. I always like to be prepared ... I’m just being curious
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Onweke: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Canada President

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kaycevit: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Staymotivated40:
Hello guys , I’m just curious here ... I applied March 24th online and did all the necessary.

I got an email today stating that

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

What do you guys think is happening .. I always like to be prepared ... I’m just being curious
have the started your eligibility check?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Staymotivated40: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kaycevit:
have the started your eligibility check?

Not yet ... ‼️‼️

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.