Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1025920 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sashaa(f): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ayodeji787:

Your application is currently in eligibility check. If you're very fortunate you would get medical request soon if you pass it.

Just be very prayerful and be hopeful.
Thanks a lot!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
I am confused here. I am going for a post graduate diploma but i cant find the option for pdg. Which one should i choose while filling the student permit form

Primary school
Secondary school
Ptc/tcst/dvs/avs
Cegep-pre-university
Cegep-technical
College-certificate
College-diploma
College-applief degree
University-bachelor
University-maters
Doctorate
Esl/fsl
Esl/fsl and college
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Anamekele: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
chromatic:
Hi guys, I forgot to add my acceptance fee receipt to my visa application. Is there a way I can add it via web form or something?.Thanks.
Webform will do that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Anamekele: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
sashaa:
Please can someone help confirm if anything changed from the time of the submission of my application?

Can't quite recall how it showed before.
Yes your eligibility review has started.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Taymi: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
Good evening house , I am a newbie, and wants to start my visa application ti Canada.. is there a thread to start with for beginners.. please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Taymi: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Good evening bros... please let me have your email.. I would have sent a pm but i’ve Forgotten the password to this email

kpizzle:

Sorry about your refusal. Similar error was made on my app and I used the error to contest my refusal via a JR which to the glory of God I won. You could also research how JR works and consider using it.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
Taymi:
Good evening house , I am a newbie, and wants to start my visa application ti Canada.. is there a thread to start with for beginners.. please help
No there isn't. You simply read up the thread and ask questions when you don't understand.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ralfudoh(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
College Diploma
sterlingwaterlo:
I am confused here. I am going for a post graduate diploma but i cant find the option for pdg. Which one should i choose while filling the student permit form

Primary school
Secondary school
Ptc/tcst/dvs/avs
Cegep-pre-university
Cegep-technical
College-certificate
College-diploma
College-applief degree
University-bachelor
University-maters
Doctorate
Esl/fsl
Esl/fsl and college

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
ralfudoh:
College Diploma
thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ishaq96: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
Please what documents would one require from a co-sponsor? Asides account statement, passport page, letter of sponsorship and affidavit what else?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oriazowan: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Wow this is awesome! Congratulations
yemupz:

I have not posted here in a very long time. I got frustrated about this whole Canada visa thing and was trying to focus my energy on other things.
But finally, after almost 12months of waiting, approval notice and passport request just dropped.

I know I must come declare here and thank the good people here for all the assistance ad information I received during the long wait. I cannot mention names, but thanks to everyone here for the good work you do. The good Lord shall bless us all with approval notice and passport request smiley

Timeline:
upfront medicals in July 2018
Online application - August 03, 2018
Biometric request - September 04, 2018
Submitted Biometric in Lagos - September 05, 2018
Medicals passed - November 23, 2018 - after several emails
Eligibility review started - May 2, 2019 (after I applied for my GCMS notes and several emails)

Approval notice and passport request - July 01, 2019

I'll have to check the documents I submitted and maybe update later.

Best wishes to everyone!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Stevenssen(m): 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Higherground1:
Hello,

Anyone in University of Arkansas at Little Rock here. A friend needs your advice...
That's in the US. Post the question in the US thread
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Amahjosh(m): 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Please gurus in the house I got delayed recently on the basis of three reasons which are

1) Travel History
2) Family ties and
3)Purpose of Visit

My program is resuming on the 3rd of September and I want to reapply immediately. How can I tackle the refusal reasons and how can i craft a selling LOE and SOP. I have already ordered my Gcms but can't wait because I am behind schedule.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by afeezzezo: 1:23am On Jul 04, 2019
Hello bosses, please help me.
I am in need of letter of sponsorship, if you have copy please help me with it. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 3:52am On Jul 04, 2019
Ishaq96:
Please what documents would one require from a co-sponsor? Asides account statement, passport page, letter of sponsorship and affidavit what else?
Who is the co-sponsor to you? If he/she has a proof of how he earns his income (business or working) you should include it, with that he will show how he can sustain the sponsorship and also be able to take care of himself and his family (dependants)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Comzzy(m): 3:57am On Jul 04, 2019
Good morning house, please today is making it 8months precisely since I submitted my application at the vfs office lagos, and I'm yet to get any information as to my application. Pls I need your help on how to go about it.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mzjokky16: 4:02am On Jul 04, 2019
when did you submit your application,?
did u do online or paper submission?
Thanks

sashaa:
Please can someone help confirm if anything changed from the time of the submission of my application?

Can't quite recall how it showed before.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Okusi(m): 4:38am On Jul 04, 2019
The SOA I'm to upload is more than 4mb, please how can i reduce it or am i to remove some pages? Way forward please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 5:17am On Jul 04, 2019
Comzzy:
Good morning house, please today is making it 8months precisely since I submitted my application at the vfs office lagos, and I'm yet to get any information as to my application. Pls I need your help on how to go about it.

Thanks
send an email to cic to remind them of your application cos it has exceeded the processing time. Also you can order your gcms note to know the stage your app is at the moment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by judnele: 5:36am On Jul 04, 2019
Hi everyone,
Is anyone coming to Manitoba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Chinedum2019: 5:36am On Jul 04, 2019
Pls help im new here, i have a similar issue in hand, its more than 15wks now and its still on background check.is this normal? What am i supposed to do Pls i sent u mail mcobex...pls i need help asap....thanks .
I submitted online through an agent since march 25th and no word from them since after d biometrics...pls I need help from all d gurus in d house
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 6:09am On Jul 04, 2019
Chinedum2019:
Pls help im new here, i have a similar issue in hand, its more than 15wks now and its still on background check.is this normal? What am i supposed to do Pls i sent u mail mcobex...pls i need help asap....thanks .
I submitted online through an agent since march 25th and no word from them since after d biometrics...pls I need help from all d gurus in d house
If you have same issue then follow same advice I gave above. Quote your application details in the mail and they will reply you . Also you can order for your gcms note to know which stage your app is at the moment (read previous pages to see how to order it)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 6:24am On Jul 04, 2019
When did you get the refusal? I will advice you to first Order for your notes. If you can defer your admission, do it but if you can't, apply for a new admission. Rushing your application shows desperation. You need to look into your app to know why exactly you were refused. This are generic reasons, your Notes will explain better. My opinion.
Amahjosh:
Please gurus in the house I got delayed recently on the basis of three reasons which are

1) Travel History
2) Family ties and
3)Purpose of Visit

My program is resuming on the 3rd of September and I want to reapply immediately. How can I tackle the refusal reasons and how can i craft a selling LOE and SOP. I have already ordered my Gcms but can't wait because I am behind schedule.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Anamekele: 7:48am On Jul 04, 2019
Okusi:
The SOA I'm to upload is more than 4mb, please how can i reduce it or am i to remove some pages? Way forward please
Use ilove PDF compressor

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by cuteesthy(f): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2019
Please people dat have applied to university of Saskatchewan how long does it take dem to give out addmission decision .I applied for pgd there since April for winter2020 up till now my application status has been on complete nd ready for review .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vesment: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2019
Chukwuemekatehi:
When did you get the refusal? I will advice you to first Order for your notes. If you can defer your admission, do it but if you can't, apply for a new admission. Rushing your application shows desperation. You need to look into your app to know why exactly you were refused. This are generic reasons, your Notes will explain better. My opinion.
please am sorry emeka, dont see this another way. desperation to study is it bad? as far as it is to study and not visit, they will see that you really need to get your degree certificates asap that time is no longer on someones hand

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 8:31am On Jul 04, 2019
Desperation to study may not be bad to you, but the VOs won't see it from your own view. But like I said, it is his opinion, he should do what he wishes but one thing I have learnt in this Canadian journey is patience.
Vesment:

please am sorry emeka, dont see this another way. desperation to study is it bad? as far as it is to study and not visit, they will see that you really need to get your degree certificates asap that time is no longer on someones hand

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by RAY12345(m): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2019
glam4444:
After astounding two years. I want this to encourage someone
Done and dusted, Graduated this April. Won 5 awards.
Paid MY SCHOOL FEES by MYSELF here so anyone saying its not possible. It is very very possible.
Work permit approved within 38 days for 3 years and also landed a good job with good pay. GOD is great

I pray for all those here that are trying their very best that God grant your heart desires.
Trust God, there is nothing he wont do.

Congrats Dear. Proud of you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sistaj: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2019
Hi folks, is correspondence letter same as bvl? My lil brother whose application was lodged on the 16th June just received a correspondence letter stating the validity of his biometric info.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vesment: 9:21am On Jul 04, 2019
please i didnt get account or profile update, but i logged in now to find out that my medicals have been passed and eligibility started but didnt get any mail , should i be worried?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vesment: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2019
sistaj:
Hi folks, is correspondence letter same as bvl? My lil brother whose application was lodged on the 16th June just received a correspondence letter stating the validity of his biometric info.
yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 04, 2019
Please what can I do, I did paper application on 7th of June, I have trying to link my application to online since then, they keep telling me no record, I'm worried.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.