Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1021014 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2019
emmaxman:
Thank you mam

@emmaxman what was the outcome of your app after you got the BVL?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2019
Vesment:
please i didnt get account or profile update, but i logged in now to find out that my medicals have been passed and eligibility started but didnt get any mail , should i be worried?
paper route?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 9:30am On Jul 04, 2019
jessyeve:
Please what can I do, I did paper application on 7th of June, I have trying to link my application to online since then, they keep telling me no record, I'm worried.
when u did paper route, how many days did it take for vfs to mail you?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2019
Hello house, 2nd application and BVL in less than 3 weeks. No upfront medicals oh. Do I need to ask if there is hope?
Has there ever been anyone who got a medical or approved after BVL? Pls I need all response

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by abusmanlouis: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2019
Vesment:
please i didnt get account or profile update, but i logged in now to find out that my medicals have been passed and eligibility started but didnt get any mail , should i be worried?
You submitted upfront medical examination that is why u didnt get email notification, you are close to receive BVL follow by final decision
pray very harder, harder, harder now because you are on the HOT seat.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vesment: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2019
sterlingwaterlo:
paper route?
NO ONLINE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vesment: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2019
abusmanlouis:

You submitted upfront medical examination that is why u didnt get email notification, you are close to receive BVL follow by final decision
pray very harder, harder, harder now because you are on the HOT seat.
SHIIIIIT, my God wont fail. have they been anyone that got refusal after medical pass?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by abusmanlouis: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2019
Vesment:
SHIIIIIT, my God wont fail. have they been anyone that got refusal after medical pass?
yes! me, but your own will be different, you will get PR in Jesus Christ name.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vesment: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2019
abusmanlouis:

yes! me, but your own will be different, you will get PR in Jesus Christ name.
amen, thanks man. this is my reapplication, i got bvl the first time i applied after two weeks because i think the agent didn't fill the temporal resident visa form. i did this time with xtra documents

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gatsbym4(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2019
Okusi:
The SOA I'm to upload is more than 4mb, please how can i reduce it or am i to remove some pages? Way forward please

Use smallpdf.com to compress file.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2019
They ddnt mail me, they gave me tracking number, I submitted on Friday and started tracking, on Wednesday the upper week, it showed my visa is being processed in Canada visa office on the website and I have been trying to link up since then to no avail.
sterlingwaterlo:
when u did paper route, how many days did it take for vfs to mail you?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by wiselong: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2019
Good day all,

Is this form among the ones I have to fill and submit:

Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM 5257)

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bkoks: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2019
Medical request oooo. Finally since 18th May, 2019. I called IOM Lagos already, next available date is 15th July o

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gatsbym4(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2019
wiselong:
Good day all,

Is this form among the ones I have to fill and submit:

Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM 5257)

Thank you

YES
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by zsuby: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2019
Chinedum2019:
Pls help im new here, i have a similar issue in hand, its more than 15wks now and its still on background check.is this normal? What am i supposed to do Pls i sent u mail mcobex...pls i need help asap....thanks .
I submitted online through an agent since march 25th and no word from them since after d biometrics...pls I need help from all d gurus in d house
Reach out to your school international students services unit to inform them of the situation and maybe they could inquire on your behalf from inside Canada. This only works if your application has exceeded the processing time

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by zsuby: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2019
Vesment:
That's normal. No worries
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Mudicua: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2019
Wow...
Congrats. I am so happy for you!!

yemupz:

I have not posted here in a very long time. I got frustrated about this whole Canada visa thing and was trying to focus my energy on other things.
But finally, after almost 12months of waiting, approval notice and passport request just dropped.

I know I must come declare here and thank the good people here for all the assistance ad information I received during the long wait. I cannot mention names, but thanks to everyone here for the good work you do. The good Lord shall bless us all with approval notice and passport request smiley

Timeline:
upfront medicals in July 2018
Online application - August 03, 2018
Biometric request - September 04, 2018
Submitted Biometric in Lagos - September 05, 2018
Medicals passed - November 23, 2018 - after several emails
Eligibility review started - May 2, 2019 (after I applied for my GCMS notes and several emails)

Approval notice and passport request - July 01, 2019

I'll have to check the documents I submitted and maybe update later.

Best wishes to everyone!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ghabrhiel10: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2019
Pls is there anyone waiting to get his/her passport back after ppr last month?, I submitted June 21 and final decision is reading approved on my application but no passport return since . This process is tiring
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Blema111: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2019
Vesment:

That’s really fast...which program are you going for?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2019
jessyeve:
They ddnt mail me, they gave me tracking number, I submitted on Friday and started tracking, on Wednesday the upper week, it showed my visa is being processed in Canada visa office on the website and I have been trying to link up since then to no avail.
okay. I also checked the link up stuff but its not showing on cic website
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by CampusCastle: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2019
Please, guys, I need help.

Which one is a secondary school transcript? Is it the same WAEC/NECO result.

I applied to Dalhousie University and they asked for 2 academic transcripts.

PHST Partial High School Transcript and
Final High School Transcript.

Who have applied to this school before, please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Chinedum2019: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2019
Thanks alot...God bless u immensely...quote author=zsuby post=79929415]
Reach out to your school international students services unit to inform them of the situation and maybe they could inquire on your behalf from inside Canada. This only works if your application has exceeded the processing time [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Mrmoshood: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2019
Hello room, please just a quick one

I'm in Canada, please how i can apply for GMCS note for a friend. Thanks for your response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by tajmal: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2019
CampusCastle:

[/b]Which one is a secondary school transcript? Is it the same WAEC/NECO result.[b]

I haven't applied to Dalhousie before but I'm guessing you intend to study for an undergraduate degree.

To the bolded, secondary school transcript is a collation of all academic scores, grades and subjects offered throughout secondary school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vesment: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2019
Blema111:

That’s really fast...which program are you going for?
post graduate certificate in GIS- i did geology
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by KenduMan: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2019
CampusCastle:

Which one is a secondary school transcript? Is it the same WAEC/NECO result.

check your email and get back to me, let us correspond considering about Dalhouise university
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by CampusCastle: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2019
tajmal:
I haven't applied to Dalhousie before but I'm guessing you intend to study for an undergraduate degree.

To the bolded, secondary school transcript is a collation of all academic scores, grades and subjects offered throughout secondary school

Thank you.

Yes, I'm applying for an undergraduate degree.

Do secondary Schools give academic transcript? I have never heard of it before. I thought it's only tertiary institutions that provide transcripts.
I'm guessing that will be hard to get o

Is there any alternative
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by CampusCastle: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
KenduMan:

check your email and get back to me, let us correspond considering about Dalhouise university

Alright, I will get back to you now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by makano: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
Yes, someone can still get refused after Medical has been passed, be it Medical request or Upfront... The refusal for Medical request is very low, like below 20%, while the refusal for Upfront medicals is above 50%.. It all depends on if you either meet their requirements as a whole i.e If you are Eligible to study in Canada according to the study permit immigration law.. But be hopeful, it shall end in praise. Peace
Vesment:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by tajmal: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
CampusCastle:

Thank you.

Do secondary Schools give academic transcript? I have never heard of it before. I thought it's only tertiary institutions that provide transcripts.

Is there any alternative
Yes, secondary schools give academic transcripts (if you attended a good one) but if it's some public secondary school that aren't well funded, it may be difficult but you can still get it provided they have your files with them
As for the alternative, I really don't know of any at the moment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Jadezion: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
Online application and BVL in less than 3 weeks. No upfront medicals oh. Do I need to ask if there is hope?
Has there ever been anyone who got a medical or approved after BVL? Pls I need all response

Biometrics done in 2017 for a diff application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by benjamina96: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
CampusCastle:

Thank you.

Is there any alternative
Hello.
you can as well use your sec sch testimonial in place of the transcript.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.