Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1450302 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Seeyat: 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
dilodavid:
Correct Guy.

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by deybholar(f): 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hello everyone. Please help o
deybholar:
Hello all. I have pressing questions please. I applied for a Visa renewal and said my son would be travelling with me in my application. Now I've changed my mind about it and booked my appointment alone. Would this affect anything?
I also mentioned that we were going to spend the yuletide there but I couldn't get any close date for submission . Is this a problem as well?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 1blessing: 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Africankel(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
Many thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by alutachuks: 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by omoalison: 12:36am On Dec 07, 2019
Greetings all,

I'm trying to apply for a visa for my mum to visit me on the occasion of my child delivery.

MY QUESTION PLEASE:

Does my mum need to write a cover letter? To prove her attachment back home.
She's applying to visit me for my child delivery.
I intend to do a letter to prove she'll return.
She was a house wife and had no office job. My dad is late (this september).
She just stays at home and does petty business at home.
However, she helps my other sisters take care of their kids after school till they come back from work and pick them at her house.
We her children are her sponsor.
How do I write all these to show her attachments back here in Nigeria?

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kodia007(m): 6:35am On Dec 07, 2019
Am a silent reader on this educative platform, House kindly help me out, I got a refused for visa yesterday with this letter

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kodia007(m): 6:37am On Dec 07, 2019
What is d next step, but I was told no appeal and administrative review, how will i go about this. My package was made by an agent.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 7:16am On Dec 07, 2019
Kodia007:
What is d next step, but I was told no appeal and administrative review, how will i go about this. My package was made by an agent.

To start with..are you truly a coco dealer and earn that amount stated in that visa refusal or your agent prepared that for you?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 7:27am On Dec 07, 2019
Kodia007:
Am a silent reader on this educative platform, House kindly help me out, I got a refused for visa yesterday with this letter

bro u said u are a silent reader, u did not demonstrate a silent reader by handling ur visa application to an agent.

sorry for what i stated above

IMO, u just have to come out plain on ur next application tell the eco what actually transpired and hope the eco will pardon you.

the agent have misrepresented u, and its an offence.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 7:52am On Dec 07, 2019
Do u make 52million annually and then 20million in investments?
Kodia007:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by DMainMan: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2019
Kodia007:
Bro that agent lie is too much o. You just wasted your money on agent that you are even more capable than.

Y not do it by yourself and follow advice here. You should have said the truth and be patient.

Like I said yesterday, you can be unemployed and get visa. It is not about how much the money.
It is about proving how you got the money in your account and following other UK visitor guidelines i.e home ties,
budget trip not twice than your disposable income.

It will be very hard to get visa as you have portrayed yourself as a very rich man.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2019
good morning,

kindly provide me comprehensive list of what to take along to VAC for appointment

thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lee310: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2019
1blessing:

Lol... you deleted a lot.

1Blessing I feel your pain and I really do understand you.

My best bet here is sit down and review your application very well before you reapply. If you want to reapply so soon, point out the mistakes in your cover letter. Don’t make it complicated because the ECO will picture it in their head. Go straight to the point and be truthful.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 1blessing: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2019
Obviously this forum is selective in attending to people's issues, despite feeling blessed to have known this page. Its unfortunate and unfair for gurus we look out for to be selective. I posted my refusal letter and what I submitted to embassy yesterday, which was totally ignored, sending a reminder for the house to help analyse and another person posted his refusal note after which the gurus contributed. Its so unfair. Nothing is impossible before God.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 1blessing: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2019
I deleberately deleted my post cos i felt pained. I know God does all, but from the beginning of my application I have been a loyal reader here and i adhered to all instructions here. But i was refused on flimsy excuse, on something i detailed in cover letter. To God what i presented were nothing but the truth. Not i single lie cos i was once banned over ten years ago. I believe u understand my carefulness and why pained that gurus here ignored my post.

Lee310:

Lol... you deleted a lot.

1Blessing I feel your pain and I really do understand you.

My best bet here is sit down and review your application very well before you reapply. If you want to reapply so soon, point out the mistakes in your cover letter. Don’t make it complicated because the ECO will picture it in their head. Go straight to the point and be truthful.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kodia007(m): 9:46am On Dec 07, 2019
Thanks very much, the agent lies about my income, though am a cocoa dealer but am not having such a big cash, maybe he think of the sum of my cash inflow in my account which is close to 100m for 6month, House what is the solution now? Kindly help me out.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 11:11am On Dec 07, 2019
Mama di mama sorry. I will speak for myself. I didn’t see your refusal letter. Anyways if you feel they didn’t take time to review your application please send complaints through the complaints method others here have been using . Perhaps the decision will change. Calm down and you dont need anybody’s permission here to do what ur guts tell you to do.
1blessing:
Obviously this forum is selective in attending to people's issues, despite feeling blessed to have known this page. Its unfortunate and unfair for gurus we look out for to be selective. I posted my refusal letter and what I submitted to embassy yesterday, which was totally ignored, sending a reminder for the house to help analyse and another person posted his refusal note after which the gurus contributed. Its so unfair. Nothing is impossible before God.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2019
Please tell me Sir. The agent lied but you carried the form saying 52million and 20million for biometrics. You follow. Don’t put all the blame ontop agent head na..
Kodia007:
Thanks very much, the agent lies about my income, though am a cocoa dealer but am not having such a big cash, maybe he think of the sum of my cash inflow in my account which is close to 100m for 6month, House what is the solution now? Kindly help me out.

4 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kodia007(m): 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
He did self service for me, I didn't see any documents he sent
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 1blessing: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
You are the best, thx alot.
giselle237:
Mama di mama sorry. I will speak for myself. I didn’t see your refusal letter. Anyways if you feel they didn’t take time to review your application please send complaints through the complaints method others here have been using . Perhaps the decision will change. Calm down and you dont need anybody’s permission here to do what ur guts tell you to do.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by DMainMan: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
1blessing:
I deleberately deleted my post cos i felt pained. I know God does all, but from the beginning of my application I have been a loyal reader here and i adhered to all instructions here. But i was refused on flimsy excuse, on something i detailed in cover letter. To God what i presented were nothing but the truth. Not i single lie cos i was once banned over ten years ago. I believe u understand my carefulness and why pained that gurus here ignored my post.
Hello bro. Sorry I skipped your letter but you should know that everyone here is busy.

I think they said you didn't explain the origin of your funds and it does not conform to what you wrote in your visa application.

They also said the salary you receive from your employer is variable and recurring every now and then. Your salary should be monthly and static.

They also said your stated expenses in your visa application does not conform with is in your account. You said you spend 20000 naira monthly for you and your children. This is quite small. Also the monthly expenses does not reflect the money that leaves your account monthly.

Lastly, they said your disposable income is almost twice your budget trip.

Try and adjust it. Before you apply again, send me an email so I can see it.

Good luck.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by asamwababy: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kodia007:

Not to judge you but as a silent reader you should have learnt a lot from this forum.

I suggest you forget about the Uk for now unless you re willing to further defend all the thousands of pounds the agent has stated on your application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by steel101: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
opomulero:
good morning,

kindly provide me comprehensive list of what to take along to VAC for appointment

thank you

1. International passport
2. Appointment letter
3. Visa application payment receipt
4. Front page of visa application checklist (for self service)
5. Print out proving online document submission (for self service)
6. All supporting documents like bank statement, payslip, letter of introduction from employer, property document, tax certificate etc. ( for assisted service)

Hope this answers your question.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ozymes: 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
You both lied
Kodia007:

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bigtt76(f): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
This should be a good lesson to those thinking having huge sum of money in their account is all that the ECO needs to see to grant a visa... No you must be able to defend the source of the funds and how it is available for your use for vacation.

Though you had such inflow, it's clear that most if not all are funds for your business (not profit) or hedged funds for the purchase of cocoa etc. You need to show what you earn monthly as your personal income and also what your disposable income is... This is what is available for your trip. From this you create a budget which must not be more than 2 months of your disposable income.

Damage control time, you need to come out clean to the ECO in your next application. Your agent misrepresented you and you being novice fell for it but the letter you sent on your own behalf nko shows you were in on it but if you can prove that you are innocent, then good to go else be prepared for a ban undecided

Kodia007:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 1blessing: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Thx bro, I could see that the eco did not go through the documents I uploaded as OTHER Evidence like cover letter, excel sheet where I narrated all the funds i recieved.

i guess eco acknowledged the salary and if you read he said my expenses in uk is almost twice disposable income which is not up to twice DI. Obviously he shot himself there. 831 pounds is 370k and twice my salary is above 500 k and my DI is above 400k, the balance in my statement of account is above in million which is genuine. I attached the investment certificates, in fact the bank wrote them as well for all the investments and stamped with my full name . I stated out the other income and there sources in an excel sheet with valid proofs, my children's father pays into the account for the children's support every, my statement of account shows the illustrations and their father's name for the transfers every month. I attached six months payslips detailing my monthly salary and that's exactly what comes to my account with the exact dates,including bonuses, leave allowance etc. All these amounts were detailed in all my yearly increment letter at work which I added to documentation. I got an introduction letter from office for the trip stating my role and the what I earn yearly with bonuses. My company is well known if they Google sef, they can get valid infos.

This is total cheating and I hope to lodge the complain i know that I am pained for the refusal but i will prove to a valid point with them. My statement of account is so clear. I even stated clearly that their father finance them monthly and i cant use their own expenses as mine cos its not my children applying but me. The painful part is I wasted 6months for this uk stuff rather than investing my account balance which would have yielded more.
quote author=DMainMan post=84705063]
Hello bro. Sorry I skipped your letter but you should know that everyone here is busy.

I think they said you didn't explain the origin of your funds and it does not conform to what you wrote in your visa application.

They also said the salary you receive from your employer is variable and recurring every now and then. Your salary should be monthly and static.

They also said your stated expenses in your visa application does not conform with is in your account. You said you spend 20000 naira monthly for you and your children. This is quite small. Also the monthly expenses does not reflect the money that leaves your account monthly.

Good luck.[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 1blessing: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
I felt cheated and my application decided unjustly.

DMainMan:

Good luck.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Pompoms(f): 12:22am On Dec 08, 2019
justwise:

How much will your sister be contributing?

She's offered pay for the entire trip. Flights tickets and I'm staying at hers.

Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lordcrixus: 3:07am On Dec 08, 2019
giselle237:
Yes he/she can only cancel that application before biometrics to make it null and void. He/She can’t upload anything again to that profile AFTER CLICKING SUBMIT ON THE DOCUMENT UPLOAD PAGE except the ECO requests for it. Go and re read this information.
I think it’s possible to change from self service to assisted service on the day of appointment before taking biometrics. The op should request for the change on the day of biometric appointment and go ahead to pay the required fee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.