Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1444937 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bigtt76(f): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Would still be good if you share here the documents submitted, your disposable income, your budget etc used for the rejected submissions so you can be advised appropriately.

Enyimbamercedes:

At the time of the 4 applications her sister had not moved to the UK. We pretty much submitted all documents but she wasn’t also working at the time. She is working now and earning 199,760k. I also give her a monthly allowance of 100k. She hasn’t put in an application since she started work cos I don’t want any more rejections.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Teepp10: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
giselle237:
If you will renew ur tier 2, I don’t think her applying for 2 years is a problem
Thank you for your response. I'm just concerned about the validity of my current visa which is less than 2 yeard
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Graceee: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
giselle237:
Yes u can mention... caus if they appear so many times in a month or by different family members in a month you might want to mention it

@giselle237 should I just explain it on the additional information section or should I fill it under other regular saving/income??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
@gracee pls what do u do for a living.. if u work pls what’s the salary
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hi Guys,
I have a friend who wants to apply for a UK visa, can he just use his payslip and pension account without showing his bankstatement statement?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Graceee: 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
The persons salary is 350k
but her husband pays in irregular money every other months like 80k, 60k 50 probably once or twice in a month for one thing or the other.
so I was asking should she choose the other savings options for those credit or just mention it in the additional information section
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Graceee: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
giselle237:
@gracee pls what do u do for a living.. if u work pls what’s the salary
@ Giselle 237

The person s salary is 350k
but the husband pays in amounts like 70k, 80k, 60k, probably once or twice every month. just for one thing or the other. but the money paid in by the husband is added up 800k in her 6 months statement,

can she just explain it in additional info section or should she indicate it as additional income in the employment section??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
I think support or allowance from spouse is allowed. Many people here have said this on here.
U should however be sincere to herself ... as long as this has been a norm in ur household and not because of visa application you would be able to prove it through your bank statement of prior to this 6 months.

Also does the 350k salary u mentioned reflect as transfer into your account from your employer evry month?
Maybe the allowance can fall into savings... you will say u dnt get to spend all of your salary and have enough to save up because ur husband gives u money for ur upkeep.

i know someone who had same situation of money from husband and applied with a low monthly expenditure(10k), average salary( not upto 200k but more than 150k) and good account balance... she could save up her salary because the husband was taking care of everything in the house and they had no kids
however to avoid been labelled for money lodgement because the amounts were big and were coming in monthly... the applicant attached 1 year bank statement from her spouse and from her self. This was to show the history that this huge credits was normal in their house given the length of 1 year and to show that truly the origin of her spouse’s funds were from employer. His salary .
She wrote it in additional information section and pleaded with the eco to see remaining text in attached cover letter.
Dont go and say ur husband is giving u money if u cnt prove the origin of this money with evidence from his workplace or the likes if its as substantial as 800k in 6 months... I say substantial because you seem to be worried about this amount of money. Again dont claim anything you cant back up with evidence. Denials are frequent.
u can attach documents from ur husband as I have explained before. All d best.
I pray others respond too
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
No.
badboy92:
Hi Guys,
I have a friend who wants to apply for a UK visa, can he just use his payslip and pension account without showing his bankstatement statement?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
giselle237:
No.
thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Darvick: 2:00am On Feb 03, 2020
giselle237:
@Enyimbamercedes In my opinion... the hurdle’s that they don’t believe her intentions are true, that she’s just a tourist ... your burden is to satisfy that she doesn’t have immigrant intent.. I might be wrong...
(Why I brought up the type of visa might be wrong is bcus I strongly feel her intentions are doubted by the ECOS.. asin which kain tourist-ing be this when ur husband is a citizen)
Besides am I correct that it’s now she wants to use her sister to invite her?? Past four(4) applications were hotel bookings yes?
Again I could be wrong!

@giselle your opinion is right and I was expecting justwise to state otherwise and he did, justwise so much believe in submitting application with docs and won’t consider how the ECOs feel.

Have passed through what @eyimbamercedes is experiencing right now. I am a dual citizen too UK and Nigeria but living in UK and not ready for spouse visa for my wife and decided to do visit visa until I’m ready. My wife visit visa got refused 3times, so true as eyimbamercedes stated the ECO will always change their reasons every time you reapply.

By God’s grace the ECO made a silly mistake on my wife’s third application on refusal reason, I took that opportunity to go for a judicial review to challenge them, first step of the judicial review process by using Pre-Action Protocol letter (PAP) as advised by the court. Well they didn’t let it get to court and overturned their decision and granted my wife a visit visa, if my wife had continue to apply millions times, they will continue to deny her with intentional different reasons.

Well I think the ECO expected a spouse visa as a spouse of a citizen, again the ECO might think you living in Nigeria what’s she going UK to visit and a British child not involved to have a strong case. Trust you can submit all docs and if the ECO felt your reason for visit doesn’t make sense, they will refuse. @eyimbamercedes you can continue to reapply, your wife could be lucky to meet a considerate ECO. Good luck and let @justwise advise u on right docs coz he thinks you are submitting not enough docs, reason he asked you what docs you have been submitting.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Darvick: 2:05am On Feb 03, 2020
badboy92:
Hi Guys,

No he can’t bank statement is a mandatory requirement, without it your financial circumstances in Nigeria can’t be assessed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by emmsana: 6:23am On Feb 03, 2020
omopapa:
I suggest u read this thread from the first page, follow the steps and ask questions

can you pls direct me to the right page? This thread is 4 part and part 4 is over 200 pages, i will appreciate how to locate the answer to my questions on the right page as i am running out of time. Thank you.

@justwise kindly help out
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by aydotbenz: 8:22am On Feb 03, 2020
Hi Giselle,
I found the refusal note and you are right, the refusal fell under paragraph 320.
giselle237:
If it’s for fake bank statement that was discovered by the ECO after checks then...i’ll still advice.. Try and locate the refusal note and see the section it was denied under... that’s how you know. Paragraph 320 na him.. if it’s not.. awesome!
And dear it doesn’t matter if it was 1 hundred years ago... immigration history is immigration history.. that’s the sad news..sorry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ibadan100(m): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2020
Hello everyone please advice me I’m a sales representative based in United arab emirate, my monthly salary is 5,000 aed (500k naira) and the company provides me with 3 times feeding and a monthly incentive of 300 aed (30k naira). I would like to visit the UK in 2months for 14days My question is how much should I state as my disposable income and monthly expenses because I spend around 700 aed only for sharing accommodation (70k naira) in a month but this doesn’t come from my bank as I get tips daily at the store so my monthly salary is just siting in my account. Should I withdraw a certain amount from my bank monthly as monthly expenses or it’s okay if I apply with a balance of 30,000 aed for a 6months statement and I also have 3m in Nigeria account. Also, what’s the best way of building account statements? Should I regularly use my card for purchases? What’s my chances of getting a visa? I’m going mainly for sightseeing and it’s impossible for me to overstay. I have residence visa here, regular salary reflect in my account, salary and position stated in my employment letter. I have travelled to Nigeria 3 times in 2yrs and I’ve been to 2 neighboring countries here. @justwise @giselle and every other active and experienced member thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 9:02am On Feb 03, 2020
Sorry.
aydotbenz:
Hi Giselle,
I found the refusal note and you are right, the refusal fell under paragraph 320.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 03, 2020
Darvick:

No he can’t bank statement is a mandatory requirement, without it your financial circumstances in Nigeria can’t be assessed

Can he use his cowerywise account? That's is where his saves like 80 % of his salary, it's like an investment banking, reason is, he earns a good salary but his closing balance isn't good, but with the cowerywise account, he has more than 4 million
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Oggg: 10:23am On Feb 03, 2020
U are complicating thinzz ... y?
U asked a question they have answered to d best of ability.. u still bringing anoda story of cowery something something.. pls which UK tourist visa hav u heard tht dey dnt submit bank account statement?? if u want 2 submit this cowery do it at ur risk. U didn’t even say u want to add it. First u say u will submit pension acct without bank statement, now u want to submit cowery account.. complications upon complications
badboy92:
Can he use his cowerywise account? That's is where his saves like 80 % of his salary, it's like an investment banking, reason is, he earns a good salary but his closing balance isn't good, but with the cowerywise account, he has more than 4 million

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2020
Read thread 4.. u didn’t ask any specific question thats why...
as for information on documents and fees .. www.gov.uk
emmsana:
can you pls direct me to the right page? This thread is 4 part and part 4 is over 200 pages, i will appreciate how to locate the answer to my questions on the right page as i am running out of time. Thank you.@justwise kindly help out
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 10:40am On Feb 03, 2020
@Ibadan100
1.Can u get an introduction letter from ur company addressed to the embassy stating all these things u said u are entitled to. It will help ur case evenif u fill a low amount as monthly expenses.. as u rightly said here that u are entitled to 3 square meals and monthly incentives. U also said u have daily tils so u re not touching ur salary. Let the letter say all this and more if possible
2.The account statement will show that its ur money if it reflects origin of the funds so u dnt have to do any other extraordinary thing as you are asking. Once in a while you can make purchases from the account if u want o show outflow as well.
3.Also Just check documents some ppl submitted.. have a watertight application and u wont be denied

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by drimpeccable(m): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2020
Hi All,
I had my biometric done on 18th December, 2019 but I just got an email notifying me to collect my passport from Tls on 31st January 2020.

On receipt of my passport, I discovered that Visa had been issued since 6th January.

I was scheduled to attend a Conference on 27th January. Now that I've missed the conference, I'll visit before the expiration of the Visa.

Will the officers at the point of entry raise any eyebrow as to why I did not visit at the time stated in my application? I need insights, please.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by OluwatobiMayowa: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by OluwatobiMayowa: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
giselle237
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by aydotbenz: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Whats the ban term ? I think I heard 10 years is the most ban.
giselle237:
Sorry.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
Good and wonderful salary. However you just started working at a new office, pls is it possible to wait a little? I am never a fan of rush.. others might think different but for me I am never a fan of rush.. your honeymoon can be in another country then later in the year u apply during ur leave.
In the visa application form you will be plainly asked to fill out ur employment details and how long you have worked at this place... filling in 1 month or 3 months sounds somehow and that will be ur reality if u rush now.
U also were not working exclusively... according to ur write up.. u said remotely... just chill..
What’s your travel history like?
OluwatobiMayowa:
For someone that intends to go on a honeymoon in May ending, and earns 1m per month. Though January salary was prorated to 800k+ because of when he resumed.
When does it make sense to apply for the visa. How much should be in the account by then? (Currently 736k). Since he was working remotely before and was using a USD account until December 2019, how does he show the 6 months bank statement knowing fully well that this new account just started receiving salary last month and was just a normal account before now?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
10 years
aydotbenz:
Whats the ban term ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by aydotbenz: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Thank you so much. It was 11years ago I got that refusal which means am free to apply now
giselle237:
10 years
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ighodarovictor(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
Gurus in the house, please help me to review the refusal letter below because I believed the Eco didn't do his /her job carefully.. I have a treasury bill that worh more than £30,000 that will matured even after expiration of the 6months visa with evidence attach and majority of the money I received is sent to my mutual fund account with evidence of the mutual fund account statement. I submitted four banks statement (1) my personal bank statement with closing balance of #139,000 (2) my joint account with my sister that has been in existence since past 6years with closing balance #580,000 and fixed deposit of #600,000 (3) my business account with a closing balance of #350,000 with regular inflow of cash and regular out flow to my mutual fund account or for running of business (4) my savings account which I intend to use for the trip with a closing balance of #750,000 ,(5) my mutual fund account with a closing balance of #2,000,000. To be honest I feel I was robe of my visa fee. Please house I need your kind suggestion.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cyberknight: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
ighodarovictor:
Gurus in the house, please help me to review the refusal letter below because I believed the Eco didn't do his /her job carefully.. I have a treasury bill that worh more than £30,000 that will matured even after expiration of the 6months visa with evidence attach and majority of the money I received is sent to my mutual fund account with evidence of the mutual fund account statement. I submitted four banks statement (1) my personal bank statement with closing balance of #139,000 (2) my joint account with my sister that has been in existence since past 6years with closing balance #580,000 and fixed deposit of #600,000 (3) my business account with a closing balance of #350,000 with regular inflow of cash and regular out flow to my mutual fund account or for running of business (4) my savings account which I intend to use for the trip with a closing balance of #750,000 ,(5) my mutual fund account with a closing balance of #2,000,000. To be honest I feel I was robe of my visa fee. Please house I need your kind suggestion.

I think you gave the ECO a lot of work to do with respect to your finances and they found it hard going.

I would suggest you consolidate your funds into one or at most 2 bank accounts the next time you want to apply to make it easier for them to follow the money trails and assess your financial position. Like most people, I operate more than one bank account and with different banks, but I always present just 2 : one current and one savings any time I apply for a visa.

5 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
Oggg:
U are complicating thinzz ... y?
U asked a question they have answered to d best of ability.. u still bringing anoda story of cowery something something.. pls which UK tourist visa hav u heard tht dey dnt submit bank account statement?? if u want 2 submit this cowery do it at ur risk. U didn’t even say u want to add it. First u say u will submit pension acct without bank statement, now u want to submit cowery account.. complications upon complications

My current visa I didn’t submit my bank statement only my payslip. Although I was invited by Google so I guess that was why it was waived

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.