Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1452495 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cyberknight: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
ashieduplus:
Hi.

I have tried asking this question on another thread to no avail.

Please If I come in through Cotonou to Nigeria will I get my passport stamped?

I'd really appreciate if anyone can provide this information.

Thanks.

If you come in through the border posts, yes.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ashieduplus(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Cyberknight:

If you come in through the border posts, yes.

Thanks.

Are Nigerians currently allowed to pass through the border to Nigera?

Or is the border still closed to human traffic?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by adeolaa594: 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
please help!!!!
adeolaa594:
Hello house, i mistakenly omitted a letter in my email address whilst filling my daughter's application and didnt realise this after i had made payment and i didn't receive email confirmation. I tried to open a new email with the username but it was unavailable, i equally tried reaching out to the email but not gotten a response yet BUT i have access to the email with which i started the application which is the link to the account. I picked an appointment but still dont have the confirmation mail from TLS. Pls,should i just cancel the application since i am not able to find a way around it. Also, if i cancel the application, will i be refunded both IHS fee and visa application and how soon will the refund be?
Thank you all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by badtempest: 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
adeolaa594:
please help!!!!
Create an email account using the wrong email you’d see the message there but you’ve done that. Refund takes 28 days sha
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Passsegun: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
Good evening to the gurus in the house.

I have my visa interview on Wednesday but the house address used during my application is no longer available.

I have seen another however and am willing to pay tomorrow to secure it.

I feel I would be asked about where I plan to stay during my study program.

So, do I stick with the one in my visa application or finalize the new one?

Hope using changed address would not be to my disadvantage as well?

Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ashieduplus(m): 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
ashieduplus:

Thanks.

Are Nigerians currently allowed to pass through the border to Nigera?

Or is the border still closed to human traffic?

Please does anyone have an answer for this?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by smocky(f): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
quote author=badtempest post=93680915]
Create an email account using the wrong email you’d see the message there but you’ve done that. Refund takes 28 days sha[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
Passsegun:
Good evening to the gurus in the house.

I have my visa interview on Wednesday but the house address used during my application is no longer available.

I have seen another however and am willing to pay tomorrow to secure it.

I feel I would be asked about where I plan to stay during my study program.

So, do I stick with the one in my visa application or finalize the new one?

Hope using changed address would not be to my disadvantage as well?

Thanks.

Then tell them where you plan to stay.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ibyfaith: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
Cyberknight:

If you're traveling to the UK for less than 14 days, you will have to self-isolate for the whole of your stay.
So you will have to plan a 22 day trip in your case. Remember you will have to justify that length of time as always (work commitments, possible leave duration, accommodation costs, etc.)

Ok thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kcfastshooter(m): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
kcfastshooter:
Good day house, pls people that travelled on the 5th of September to the U.K pls were you people asked for covid19 certificate at the airport? answer urgently needed.
please any answer to this question

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kingp91: 7:36am On Sep 08, 2020
Hi please can i ask what documents she used in getting her bsc admission? Her waec result? Or her concluded bsc?
ZabethMay:
Good afternoon house. Please I’d need the gurus in the house to help me on this. My cousin applied for a BSc course and has gotten her visa. But after much contemplations as regards to finance, she wants to go for MSc instead. Now she already has her visa, what do you advise please? Her school tuition is refundable too. Would she be able to reapply for an MSc course starting in January?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2020
Kingp91:
Hi please can i ask what documents she used in getting her bsc admission? Her waec result? Or her concluded bsc?

Her WAEC result and her concluded BSc transcript
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kingp91: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2020
Ok did the eco ask why she was going for another bsc?
ZabethMay:

Her WAEC result and her concluded BSc transcript
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ashieduplus(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2020
Hi everyone.

What is the implication if I don't include my flight tickets for my Tier 2 Dependant visa application, especially tickets of my travel to the wedding?

I have every other evidence ready, especially evidence of relationship.

Are the evidence of flying to Nigeria compulsory?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 08, 2020
Kingp91:
Ok did the eco ask why she was going for another bsc?

Nope. She was asked the regular questions. Why the school, course etc.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by rebless(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

Does anyone recently applied for 5 years standard visitors Visa, I would like to know how much is 5 years standard visitors fee in naira?

Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by mimilyrics: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2020
TLS
graceodini:

Did you mean it was updated by the UKVI or TLS?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Wales1111: 9:26am On Sep 08, 2020
hello good morning from here. I am new here though. I enjoyed every bit of the conversation here. I am a stage actor. I work for the ooni palace ile Ife as an entertainer. I am married to an American since 2016 I didn't go to America though cos my wife is black and she doesn't like America that much so she only visit once in blue moon. we have a daughter together. I have visited Ghana Togo Zambia and Ireland for theatre production between 2016 and last year. an uncle has invited me to the UK for Xmas and new year and he sent me his 6 months pay slip and invitation and his passport page. I earn 180k monthly buy during the time of covid 19 we had ngo who came to the palace for us to perform so we were Paidly a million naira each as for performance and palliative a letter was issued for it. how can i go about my application for December in which my uncle have invited me
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Wales1111: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2020
don't mind my typo I was rushing and typing. I was in Nigeria carnival in Dublin Ireland in 2018. I also was in Lusaka Zambia last year with the piccolo theatre of Italy. I have pictures for all these. my passport is expired I have a new one now... so what's my chance of getting a UK visa. I also have 4m in my account now
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kingp91: 9:47am On Sep 08, 2020
Thank you so much just asked because i am going for a bsc and i used only my waec and its very old so trying to be as prepared as possible. I am grateful for your response and if you could help me with anyother information i will also appreciate that.
ZabethMay:

Nope. She was asked the regular questions. Why the school, course etc.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ameey: 10:11am On Sep 08, 2020
Wow, was it vi or ikeja centre?

oyin000000:

I used Keep my passport and its been a week since I went back to submit it, nothing yet. They sent me a mail that decision has been made before.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2020
Kingp91:
Thank you so much just asked because i am going for a bsc and i used only my waec and its very old so trying to be as prepared as possible. I am grateful for your response and if you could help me with anyother information i will also appreciate that.

If this is your first BSc, then you don’t need a transcript. She also submitted reference letters from her place of work and her previous uni. And a personal statement. The documents depend on the school you’re applying to. I’m certain they’d let you know the documents required for the course you’re applying to.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kcfastshooter(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2020
Good morning everyone please i have booked for flight with Egypt Air here in Nigeria and i dnt knw if i will b asked of covid19 test result. please if need urgent reply thanks .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cyberknight: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2020
kcfastshooter:
Good morning everyone please i have booked for flight with Egypt Air here in Nigeria and i dnt knw if i will b asked of covid19 test result. please if need urgent reply thanks .

Surely the appropriate source to provide such information would be the airline itself?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Wales1111:
don't mind my typo I was rushing and typing. I was in Nigeria carnival in Dublin Ireland in 2018. I also was in Lusaka Zambia last year with the piccolo theatre of Italy. I have pictures for all these. my passport is expired I have a new one now... so what's my chance of getting a UK visa. I also have 4m in my account now
Where is your wife and daughter at the moment?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
Wales1111:

I believe you will be fine.
1. You have a job and a decent amount of savings
2. Your uncle is funding your trip
3. You have a decent travel history

The arrangement or structure of your marriage isn't the ECO business. Their business is to ensure you are a genuine visitor and that you will abide by the rules of your visa class.

In addition, can you get the palace to write an introductory letter for you? No required but it might attest to good standing.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kingp91: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Oh thanks for your response i already have an admission just trying to get set for the interview and know what kinda documents might help my application for a visa as i said i am using an old waec result and i am also not a kid.
ZabethMay:

If this is your first BSc, then you don’t need a transcript. She also submitted reference letters from her place of work and her previous uni. And a personal statement. The documents depend on the school you’re applying to. I’m certain they’d let you know the documents required for the course you’re applying to.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kingp91: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
All the information you dropped is for the admission process right ? And not the visa process or did she also submit this during her visa application
ZabethMay:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dolorsa: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
jumokealaro:
Hello All, Hope this will help someone.

Timeline: First Visa March 2020 will Expire September 2020 Six Months Visa.
Can't Travel due to Covid-19.

Second Visa: Apply 13th August 2020 and Collected My Visa on The 28th August 2020, 2(Two Years) Visa Straight.
Application Centre Victoria Island.

Almighty ALLAH as done wonderful, Marvelous and Miraculous in my life this year.

Cheers.
Congrats. What's the duration of your trip?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oyin000000: 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ameey:
Wow, was it vi or ikeja centre?

VI
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Wales1111: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
giselle237:

Where is your wife and daughter at the moment?
they are both here with me in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (770)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.