Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1455764 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Thestyleplug: 2:02am On Jan 23, 2021
Please gurus, can you please advise on what to do next before reapplying again, i was refused couple of months ago and here are the reasons. Apart from been a Employed and Self Employed as submitted, I uses my account for daily transactions from other online businesses. Pls if there’s any other documents i can use to back up before reapplying again. Advise pls

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ABIODUNDE: 6:59am On Jan 23, 2021
kunzzy4me:

Pls can u share ur refusal mail here for proper advise by the gurus in this house ..if u dnt mind

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ABIODUNDE: 7:28am On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=ABIODUNDE post=98346560][/quote]

With this my refusal letter above

Pls I have 3 question for the qurus

1, have I been banned?
2, why are they still holding my passport? Will they release it
3, will they send my information to other schengen countries?....b'cos I still want to apply to any of the schengen country soon

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 7:46am On Jan 23, 2021
ABIODUNDE:

1, have I been banned?
3, will they send my information to other schengen countries?....b'cos I still want to apply to any of the schengen country soon

Thank you
Did you use fake bank statement?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Pieaa: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2021
Please house, are people still allowed to travel to UK for vacation?. Planning on travelling next month.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by pufframmy: 11:22am On Jan 23, 2021
bro as i can see here it 10 years ban
ABIODUNDE:

1, have I been banned?

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 11:35am On Jan 23, 2021
ABIODUNDE:

1, have I been banned?
Thank you

U are banned for 10 years.
they will release ur passport as long as you didnt submit fake passport too.
Ukvi is different from TLS, TLS is just in charge of the services, so when your passport is sent to TLS by the embassy, on receipt they will contact you for pick up.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Thestyleplug: 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Thestyleplug:
Please gurus, can you please advise on what to do next before reapplying again, i was refused couple of months ago and here are the reasons. Apart from been a Employed and Self Employed as submitted, I uses my account for daily transactions from other online businesses. Pls if there’s any other documents i can use to back up before reapplying again. Advise pls

Advise needed pls

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
ABIODUNDE:

1, have I been banned?

Thank you

In my own understanding

(1) Yes
(2)50/50, dy might return it to immigration services.
(3)Probably YES, especially when the security of the whole world is under threat, they MIGHT share ur info with there allies.

BRO,
Did u package ds application yourself or an agent did it for you?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ABIODUNDE: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
opomulero:

In my own understanding

(1) Yes
(3)Probably YES, especially when the security of the whole world is under threat, they MIGHT share ur info with there allies.

BRO,

Pls which countries are the allies, can I still apply for any schengen countries or US
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ABIODUNDE: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
opomulero:

In my own understanding

(1) Yes

BRO,

Agent did the package for me..

Pls which countries are the allies, can I still apply for any schengen countries or US
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ABIODUNDE: 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
giselle237:

U are banned for 10 years.
they will release ur passport as long as you didnt submit fake passport too.
Ukvi is different from TLS, TLS is just in charge of the services, so when your passport is sent to TLS by the embassy, on receipt they will contact you for pick up.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by iyatrustee(f): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=ABIODUNDE post=98356528]

/quote]

This agent talk, i no dey understand am at!

One time I travelled and was pulled aside for secondary inspection, I was extra confident knowing i had answers to all the questions i filled on my form as no agent was involved.

To think they promise all sort, get paid and get one banned is crazy.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
ABIODUNDE:

U can apply to other countries but u must state that u have a refusal + ban from the UK. This damages ur overall credibility but if you dnt mention, u risk another ban for deceptiom if the new country u are applying to decides to run ur name on the system and sees u have a ban or immigration issue and u didn't mention.... u will certainly get another ban in addition to this 10 years of UK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
ABIODUNDE:

I sensed it though....

THIS IS A LEARNING POINT FOR NAIRALANDERS AND NEWCOMERS.

see the damages the stupid agent have done to this person now, e.g. imagine what will happen in few years if you landed a good job with and international company or have anything to do with UK and they start doing background checks, what will bebthe outcome?

About there immigration allies countries:
france, potugal, sweeden, denmark i heard of, but they would have developed immigration relationship with other schengen countries over the years.

please do a thorough checks b4 applying.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by babajeje123(m): 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Did anyone do telephone interview with UKVI for their visa application recently? Please share your experience, thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
babajeje123:
Did anyone do telephone interview with UKVI for their visa application recently? Please share your experience, thank you.

what type sir?
visitor
student
or
work related?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by babajeje123(m): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
opomulero:

what type sir?
visitor
student
or
work related?
Student
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oluwaloseyi2009: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
Good day all, Plss I want ur input on my student visa . I just got my brother pay for my school fees in UK as he is based there but the living expenses I have all that in my personal account . Plss what is my stand with the embassy on this. Thanks and GOD bless u all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
oluwaloseyi2009:
Good day all, Plss I want ur input on my student visa . I just got my brother pay for my school fees in UK as he is based there but the living expenses I have all that in my personal account . Plss what is my stand with the embassy on this. Thanks and GOD bless u all
https://www.nairaland.com/6331164/uk-student-visa-tier-4
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
babajeje123:
https://www.nairaland.com/6331164/uk-student-visa-tier-4

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by chrisj2(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Pieaa:
Please house, are people still allowed to travel to UK for vacation?. Planning on travelling next month.

Seriously? Wink wink!

My advice - dont bother! Nothing to see and you will not be granted a visa for tourism when most of the country wants the border shut...

You want to catch Corona?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
chrisj2:

Seriously? Wink wink!

My advice - dont bother! Nothing to see and you will not be granted a visa for tourism when most of the country wants the border shut...

You want to catch Corona?

Your source please, they are still granting visas standard visitor (tourism)

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Uchemus(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Pristinegold:
Yours is still better..Mine is now 35 working days ..I have escalated twice still nothing���
in similar situation as you. What type of visa did you apply for?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by deebaby05(f): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Good people in the house, pls i need a clarification. Am planning to invite my niece in the university for a visit and am on FLR, a question in the form wants to know if am on temporary visa or on a permanent stay in the UK, am confused which to tick though am thinking its temporary since i haven't gotten my indefinite yet. Pls help. Thanks

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by awumen: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Can anyone help out with info TLS is not allowing me to book standard appointment, unless when I click on any other servicesike flexi, premium and prime time. Is there something am doing wrong?please help with info
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by awumen: 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Can anyone help out with info TLS is not allowing me to book standard appointment, unless when I click on any other servicesike flexi, premium and prime time. Is there something am doing wrong?please help with info or is anyone experiencing same?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by mimilyrics: 9:01am On Jan 24, 2021
Select temporary since your current leave is time-limited and not indefinite.
deebaby05:
Good people in the house, pls i need a clarification. Am planning to invite my niece in the university for a visit and am on FLR, a question in the form wants to know if am on temporary visa or on a permanent stay in the UK, am confused which to tick though am thinking its temporary since i haven't gotten my indefinite yet. Pls help. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by mimilyrics: 9:08am On Jan 24, 2021
They probably don't have standard appointments available. You can check at night or early mornings because some people on the student thread who had the same issue a while back were able to solve it that way.
awumen:
Can anyone help out with info TLS is not allowing me to book standard appointment, unless when I click on any other servicesike flexi, premium and prime time. Is there something am doing wrong?please help with info or is anyone experiencing same?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Pristinegold: 9:41am On Jan 24, 2021
Uchemus:
in similar situation as you. What type of visa did you apply for?
Visit visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Rerin: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hello house, please can you advice if to apply for UK tourist visa now? Travel date to be stated in application will be early march though I can travel middle of the year when granted.
Note. I was issued visa before but couldn't go cos of covid.
Can I use stmnt of account dated middle Dec due to the several transactions I did late Dec which embassy might not understand.
I don't know anyone in UK. If I don't apply now it might take another 7months. I have all documents ready now.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by narpheesarh: 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hello House.please I'm here again. Thanks to those that take their time to answer all questions. I submitted my mum's 6 months visit visa application last week. Her passport is due to expire in May, please is that an automatic refusal. I checked visit visa requirements on gov website and it only stated that you need a passport with validity for your travel dates, hence why I used the passport like that. A friend is telling me now they may not grant her the visa because 6 months will fall after the expiry date of the passport. Please will this truly be an issue. My plan is for her to renew the passport before she comes here and hold both passports.

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (770)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.