Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1441871 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ololo777: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
chrisj2:
Inviting someone of University age outside the main summer holidays is a red flag in my opinion.

It is probably more her age and no concrete ties to Nigeria which you have unfortunately stated inadvertently in your post here too...

Why would she return back to Nigeria after just 12 days visit.

If you are going to invite a family member for a visit - they have to be closer than your niece and not for just 12 days - what can be achieved in 12 days.

Also tourism was mentioned - no need to mention that during this present pandemic period...

Sorry!

It is not that straightforward as you having the money or accommodation to support your family member.

Applying for visit or tourist visa now is likely going to be refused. I mentioned this months ago

The word of the ECO state from paragraph 1....”I understand the importance of family ties”

I do not agree with the decision

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ololo777: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
deebaby05:
Dear all,
I applied for my niece to visit me and my family but she was refused. The reasons are funny and really i cannot understand what they wanted. I said she was coning to visit family and not tourism. I included some of the transfers i made to her for her upkeep and also a transfer to the school for her school fees to show that her school fees has been paid and she'sdefinitely going back to finish her studies. Am really sad because am all she's got as her mum my sister and her father are both late.

I thought if one is sponsoring another and listed the person as unemployment cos she's still a student, then its the sponsors record they look at but they are looking at her own financial situation and accomodation and i stated truthfully that when she's not in school, she stays at my late fathers house, a family house.

Please i need advise incase of reapplication which i don't plan to do anytime soon.

Can you please confirm paragraph 6 of the refusal letter? Your error could be from that paragraph and if not, you have the right to contest the decision...moving forward....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Theyoungmatron: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
DID YOU ADD ÖMUGWO" like it is? No mincing of words??
Irenenwaka:
Hellooo guys... my mum got her visa��, thank you soo much to everyone who helped in one way or the other. With this thread indeed, agents are not needed. We are our own agents lool
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
Theyoungmatron:

No actually i didn’t use the word Omugwo.....i just centered on the need for her presence during the birth of her first grand child.

Also my mum was refused twice in 2019 during my wedding... i extremely emphasised the impact this had on me. Which honestly speaking was very severe to me at the time.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
Theyoungmatron:

Although some other op have used the word OMUGWO and still got a positive response.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
Irene where is my wine?? And then chocolates for the group grin

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lizkf: 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
Irenenwaka:
Hellooo guys... my mum got her visa��, thank you soo much to everyone who helped in one way or the other. With this thread indeed, agents are not needed. We are our own agents lool
Congratulations dear. Honestly, I am happy for you . I wish safe delivery.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Christabeliciou: 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
Good afternoon all, pls advise. Is your visa to expire before applying for 2yrs? Can one apply for 2yrs a month to when your visa is to expire. Or you wait for the 6months to expire before applying thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
Christabeliciou:
Good afternoon all, pls advise. Is your visa to expire before applying for 2yrs? Can one apply for 2yrs a month to when your visa is to expire. Or you wait for the 6months to expire before applying thanks.
u can apply before it expires
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
giselle237:
Irene where is my wine?? And then chocolates for the group grin

Lmmmmaaaoooo ....Ahh don’t worry Giselle , its on the way��.
I appreciate you endlessly.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Happy for you!!
Irenenwaka:

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by evenda: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
anyone understand if these appointments are the regular ones with assisted scan.
i cant seem to move past this page after selecting any of the dates, same for next week. they are all the same

any1 recently had issues with booking timeslot?
see attached

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by evenda: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
aww.. congratulationsss. so pleased for you.
smiley

Irenenwaka:

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by evenda: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
regarding my prev post. i was able to find a self service slot for monday. but i need an assisted scanning. is it possible to pay for the assisted scanning at ikeja Vac on the day? do they take cash too?
or do we have to pay online only?

thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Igengo: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
Just go with your debit card. They have POS there. That's what they use. No exchange of cash within the premises for any reason

evenda:
regarding my prev post. i was able to find a self service slot for monday. but i need an assisted scanning. is it possible to pay for the assisted scanning at ikeja Vac on the day? do they take cash too?
or do we have to pay online only?

thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by evenda: 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
great. thank you.

also if we managed to upload some of the documents by ourselves, should we click submit documents or not, since we will still do upload with the rest of the documents at the site?

thanks

Igengo:
Just go with your debit card. They have POS there. That's what they use. No exchange of cash within the premises for any reason

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Christabeliciou: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
Thanks giselle237 ..quote author=giselle237 post=99571415] u can apply before it expires[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by hasniemohaz: 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
Please House, kindly advise. Can I go for super priority visa when applying for my self and three other dependants or I should apply for my self only on super prority. Please advise me as this my first time I will applying for uk visa and my first admission too.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
Irenenwaka:

Congratulations Irene. Have been waiting to read the good news. Safe trip to your mum. And safe delivery to you.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
evenda:
great. thank you.
also if we managed to upload some of the documents by ourselves, should we click submit documents or not, since we will still do upload with the rest of the documents at the site?
thanks
as long as u want assisted service at the centre even if u click submit, the TLS people will be able to un-submit it from their end and add other documents as long as u pay your 11,700

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
hasniemohaz:
Please House, kindly advise. Can I go for super priority visa when applying for my self and three other dependants or I should apply for my self only on super prority. Please advise me as this my first time I will applying for uk visa and my first admission too.
u can pay. Only not advised if you have a previous uk visa denial. U can apply for yourself and others but keep in mind that their application if it is not all handled by dame ECO will not be approved until yours is concluded

This is because they are dependents and are tied to yours and cnt be given visa if you are not given

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by hasniemohaz: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
giselle237:
u can pay. Only not advised if you have a previous uk visa denial. U can apply for yourself and others but keep in mind that their application if it is not all handled by dame ECO will not be approved until yours is concluded

This is because they are dependents and are tied to yours and cnt be given visa if you are not given

Thanks bro
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by evenda: 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
that's even better, thank you guys for responding smiley

giselle237:
as long as u want assisted service at the centre even if u click submit, the TLS people will be able to un-submit it from their end and add other documents as long as u pay your 11,700
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by MarketDispatch: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
hasniemohaz:

Check the eligibility of the SPV if you fall in the category.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by hasniemohaz: 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
MarketDispatch:

Check the eligibility of the SPV if you fall in the category.

Is okay bro, please can I apply for the super priority in June, July for resumption in September. I'm also pulling for Canada but I want the UK toake their decision so I can pause canada own or totally cancel it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Orjforlife: 12:17am On Mar 04, 2021
Congratulations! The way i am excited for you ehen grin
Wishing you safe delivery.
[Qquote author=Irenenwaka post=99566367]Hellooo guys... my mum got her visa��, thank you soo much to everyone who helped in one way or the other. With this thread indeed, agents are not needed. We are our own agents lool[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nielbaba(m): 7:17am On Mar 04, 2021
Good morning house , I'm uploading my documents now , should I put my business registration details and certificate under employment as well or just under the other category ? ( I'm not submitting the statement of account tho, I'm only using it to strengthen my ties to home country )
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by uipt: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2021
Nielbaba,

please how did you get to the point of uploading documents.

I got an email advising me of GWF reference number, but i cant see any link to upload documents, or where on the tls site can i upload my documents.

dear gurus, please advise.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ivymich: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2021
Good morning. Anyone know of any school that accept attestation letter from institutions? I don't have WAEC and IELTS. I have Neco and trying to see if I can do without writing IELTS. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by mamaforsure: 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
hello guys,who is also facing dificulties filling locator form ? because the instruction now is that u need to pay for corona test of 210pound and receive an invoice before u can fill locator form.
I have submitted the form for corona virus kit and added my card for deduction i only got a confimation dt de recieved it ,till this time I havent gotten an invioce and also deduction has not been made in my account.
And whats is need is the invoice coz it carried refrence number needed to fill a locator form.
Please guys is there anything I have done wrong my flight leaves by 8pm
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Maiyakz: 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
Morning guys,

Please I have some few questions. Just filling out the dependant visa and got to the point for the documents required.

Can my fiancée book and go for a TB test with just her passport or is there any documents she might need to take with her?

Can we pay for the TB test with my UK bank card and how much is it pls?

Her trip is for November and the TB test is valid for six months, will that affect her trip?

Thanks for your anticipated response. smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nielbaba(m): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
uipt:
Nielbaba,

please how did you get to the point of uploading documents.

I got an email advising me of GWF reference number, but i cant see any link to upload documents, or where on the tls site can i upload my documents.

dear gurus, please advise.
payment is step5 , step 6 will ask u to download checklist and also provide document ,.the later will take u to tls site automatically

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.