Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1438874 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dubaiprince: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
efzbah:
Many thanks for this.

I'll like to know how the other partner was able to sign the lettet knowing that you're not together.

I'll appreciate your prompt response or that of any other person here.

There are two ways. Either sign electronically and send to your partner to print out and sign or you print out, sign and send to your partner via courier.

In my own case I went with the first option. That is the more efficient and cost effective option too.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by efzbah: 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
**cost effective �

I appreciate your prompt reply. I will go with the first option as well.

dubaiprince:

There are two ways. Either sign electronically and send to your partner to print out and sign or you print out, sign and send to your partner via courier.

In my own case I went with the first option. That is the more efficient and cost effective option too.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ifeoluwasegun(m): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hi all,
I printed my bank statement since June 29, hoping to get an early appointment date, but the earliest I saw was August 05, which has already been scheduled.

Can my already-printed bank statement of June 29 still be relevant for my standard visitor visa application to be submitted on August 5?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
ifeoluwasegun:
Hi all,
I printed my bank statement since June 29, hoping to get an early appointment date, but the earliest I saw was August 05, which has already been scheduled.

Can my already-printed bank statement of June 29 still be relevant for my standard visitor visa application to be submitted on August 5?
print a new statement
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dee282: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
ifeoluwasegun:
Hi all,

The actually start counting from when you submitted your application. So it shouldn’t be a problem.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
Good afternoon house. Please how long does it take to get transit visa for KLM flight. Also which of the lab in the uk is the cheapest for Day 2 and Day 8 tests? Asking for a friend Please. Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Omokas2: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=Kodia007 post=103693691]Good morning house,kindly help me out I picked up my passport without visa,and no email and refusal letter.Please what is the next step am tired.[/quote

Note: are you the one thy received pickup email?]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by prittygift114: 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
Good evening guys. Please my hubby is about helping his brother on a study visa to UK since that is where he insisted on going.

However, we wouldn't want to use any agent of any kind..

Can gurus please help me on how much he might be needing for an undergraduate degree and school name. He is 26 years old. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Omolondon1: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
Good evening.... Hope adding my wife and my three children with uk student visa application will not affect my chances of getting my Visa?.
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by LORETA: 12:08am On Jul 15, 2021
Good morning house,
Please I and my wife newly married oct 2020 wants to visit the uk for 2 weeks..

My job; International seaman working on ships
My Monthly salary? 1.5m

How long have you been working? 7 yrs

How much do you have in your account? 10 million

How much will this trip cost you? Dont know

How long are you staying? 2 / 3 weeks

Are you married? Yes

Do you have children? Not yet

Please this is my above little info.
What are my chances and where do I start, ? Can we get visa by August? I wish to use fast track..if possible because I have 4 months to stay before going back to work?

We dont have kids yet, so only my job and a piece of land not yet built is our strong ties.. ..? Can this be an issue?

Please and help me shed more light on the questions carefully

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 3:35am On Jul 15, 2021
prittygift114:
Good evening guys. Please my hubby is about helping his brother on a study visa to UK since that is where he insisted on going.

However, we wouldn't want to use any agent of any kind..

Can gurus please help me on how much he might be needing for an undergraduate degree and school name. He is 26 years old. Thanks

Ask your questions here

https://www.nairaland.com/6331164/uk-student-visa-tier-4/608
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 3:36am On Jul 15, 2021
Omolondon1:
Good evening.... Hope adding my wife and my three children with uk student visa application will not affect my chances of getting my Visa?.
Thanks

No. This is the thread for student visa

https://www.nairaland.com/6331164/uk-student-visa-tier-4/608
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 3:41am On Jul 15, 2021
LORETA:
Good morning house,
Please I and my wife newly married oct 2020 wants to visit the uk for 2 weeks..

My job; International seaman working on ships
My Monthly salary? 1.5m

How long have you been working? 7 yrs

How much do you have in your account? 10 million

How much will this trip cost you? Dont know

How long are you staying? 2 / 3 weeks

Are you married? Yes

Do you have children? Not yet

Please this is my above little info.
What are my chances and where do I start, ?
Can we get visa by August? YesI
wish to use fast track..if possible because I have 4 months to stay before going back to work?

We dont have kids yet, so only my job and a piece of land not yet built is our strong ties.. ..? Can this be an issue? No

Please and help me shed more light on the questions carefully

Thanks

You also need to state your monthly expenses
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kodia007(m): 6:39am On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=Omokas2 post=103707856][/quote],yes am the one that received it,no refusal mail in my box and spam
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by prittygift114: 6:46am On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=Sanmigbola post=103719799]

Ok thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Omokas2: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2021
Kodia007:
,yes am the one that received it,no refusal mail in my box and spam

Send query to this link.
2.74£
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y/outside-the-uk

Thy will reply you within 2 days
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by LORETA: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2021
Sanmigbola:

You also need to state your monthly expenses

My monthly expenses is between 300 - 500k monthly sometimes 600k
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by LORETA: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2021
Depending on Bill's I pay.....so what will be the first step?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by owee: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2021
Hello All,

Please how does one make payment for the Covid tests in the UK while in Nigeria?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2021
LORETA:

My monthly expenses is between 300 - 500k monthly sometimes 600k

What about your strong ties back home like properties, marital status, kids ....?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Chrisbam(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2021
giselle237:
print a new statement

@giselle237 and @justwise and others;

Please I want to apply for a visit visa using a registered business account, there are two directors, myself and my brother as stated on the CAC documents. My said brother is already in the UK on a tier 2 visa while I’m in Nigeria running business, and he isn’t the reason for my proposed visit anyway. Can I go ahead with the application or it’s important I have a letter from him attached to my application, showing he’s aware of this and gives consent considering he’s also a co owner of the business, or this would not be necessary, thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kamnelly1: 11:45am On Jul 15, 2021
wifey1:
Yes they are
quote author=Kamnelly1 post=103691618]
Please help me if you have information

thank you Wifey1 smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sterling289128: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
giselle237:
you are not to undergo medicals for any category of standard visit visa pls. As you are not allowed to spend more than 6 months on any visit. So, no you dnt hve any dealings with medicals or iom or any of that

Now I understand. But is it compulsory to book hotel stay and airline ticket before submitting ones application? Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
graceodini:
Good afternoon house. Please how long does it take to get transit visa for KLM flight. Also which of the lab in the uk is the cheapest for Day 2 and Day 8 tests? Asking for a friend Please. Thanks.

Please house. I new a response to this.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by LORETA: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sanmigbola:

What about your strong ties back home like properties, marital status, kids ....?

@sannigbola, this is what I asked earlier, my only strong ties, I have is my job and the fact am married, but no kids yet .
And a piece of land....
Will this not be an issues....because no kids yet, and me and my wife is travelling at the same time for honeymoon?

This throw more light on this area.. because I dont want to be refused on strong ties ground?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
LORETA:

@sannigbola, this is what I asked earlier, my only strong ties, I have is my job and the fact am married, but no kids yet .
And a piece of land....
Will this not be an issues....because no kids yet, and me and my wife is travelling at the same time for honeymoon?

This throw more light on this area.. because I dont want to be refused on strong ties ground?

It's not an issue as you have a decent job.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by freshStarz: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Pls I need a reply
My passport is expired as of Dec 2020. I can't get a new one asap for now.

Can I go ahead and apply to schools with an expired passport?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
freshStarz:
Pls I need a reply
My passport is expired as of Dec 2020. I can't get a new one asap for now.

Can I go ahead and apply to schools with an expired passport?

No.

That said last am aware of, you can use other means of identification to begin your school application process
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
Do you guys have travel history together ?

LORETA:

And a piece of land....

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iruosonobrugwhe: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
So this is the point i want to officially say thankyou to everyone here. You all represent the real Nigerian spirit of communal living. i got so much info from this thread that folks think i should be a superduper agent(who no go no know). From mummy GOs Tier 2 visa, to mine and the kids...it was smooth sailing, everything done from my desk. So after thanking God, i want to thank you all and inform you that i am now a bonafide member of Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant group. If i can i will write out my experience soon so watch out for the diary of a Tier 2 Handbag

One thing is certain, recommend this thread to others. Nothing is new, somebody must have passed through whatever you are experiencing.

Godbless you all. make i go dey learn innit, you aw righ, thingy,mate etc. For now right hand drive is causing me confusing.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by rebless(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hello Nairalanders and active gurus here.

I intend to apply for a uk visit visa with my wife and 3 kids all below the age of age 7. My question is should include the children school introduction letter approving holiday or it is not necessary?

Secondly, Is bank statement of account generated from the banking mobile app accepted by the ukvi or I must visit the bank to obtain an originally signed copy?

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by elisinho(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
rebless:
Hello Nairalanders and active gurus here.

I intend to apply for a uk visit visa with my wife and 3 kids all below the age of age 7. My question is should include the children school introduction letter approving holiday or it is not necessary?

Secondly, Is bank statement of account generated from the banking mobile app accepted by the ukvi or I must visit the bank to obtain an originally signed copy?

Thanks

Bank statement generated by mobile banking was accepted when I submitted
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.