Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1445441 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Folabifreeman(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Pls i put my cousins address and phone number in my Uk contact address and number while filling my TB TEST FORM.

IS THAT A PROBLEM FOR STUDY VISA
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
Please I have 4 large deposits in my account within the last 6 months. These are all above my monthly salary. I don't have a business but I invest in crypto and since these payments are above 1 million naira, I don't know how to explain them. Especially because the CBN banned sale of crypto in Nigeria and it may be used against me. My submission is next week sad
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
This uk visa issue is so stressful

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Mchayy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
peksmay:

Good afternoon, please can you send me the email you sent the paid email to? Thanks

Just seeing this.

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Mchayy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
prettybimbim:

Quick update, finally got a mail today 5weeks and 4working days ,to pick my passport.
First mail came from "visitukcustomsdispatch" at around 9am saying I should expect my passport soon, I guess this is as a result of escalated paid mails, then TLs came in at about 12noon.

We sha thank God sha...on my way to pick up.

Awesome.

Pls in the mail you got around 9, were you told “your application is under processing, and you will get a mail as soon as possible.” Or just straight up expect your passport?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Schoolhike:
Hello my good people, I would like to enquirer about my mother Inlaw visa application as a visitor.
Your inputs are highly welcome please as I need guide and advice.

….My pregnant wife arrived in the Uk on a Student Visa on Oct 16th, she has gotten her BRP,

… she’s would to deliver her baby by next month, so she wants to invite her mum on a 6 month visa to her take care of the baby so as to not affect her studies.

… her mum is a state government pickoff school teacher with over 25 years in service and her dad is a federal government polytechnic senior lecturer.

My question goes as follows….

1. Does this her reason for applying for visitor visa guarantee her to be granted visa?? If not, what other info can I provide ??

2. How long and how much does she require as proof of fund, and must it be in her account or someone else account??

3. Kindly help with other info please require please, I just got to know about this thread and it’s somehow long to read from beginning as there is no much time to delay again please.

NB: her mums name and Dad’s name is included as parents name when she was applying for Visa as a student.

Ps : we leave in a 2bed apartment, incase the ask for evidence of where she’s going to stay

1.Reason is very valid but there are no guarantees when it comes to visa being granted.

2.Preferable in wife account or yours if you are the financial sponsor showing at least £1500.

-Letter of invitation to mother.
-copy of wife birth certificate.
-consent letter from father for mother to travel.
-copy of wife data page & Brp card.
-Rent agreement,copy of utility bill.
-Letter from wife,s University
-Mother Inlaw,s leave letter from work.
-Letter from hospital to show proof of pregnancy/EDD.

Best wishes for a safe delivery guys and good luck.x.

5 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by piscesnow(f): 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
coopfortune:

if it were to be me, i will apply for 10 yrs
Really? Fear would not allow me. Let them no go and take my money and give me 6 months oo
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Pls i put my cousins address and phone number in my Uk contact address and number while filling my TB TEST FORM.
IS THAT A PROBLEM FOR STUDY VISA
change it when u get to IOM to your schl address and details. There is a chance to do this before it is finally saved

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
cutebear:
Please I have 4 large deposits in my account within the last 6 months. These are all above my monthly salary. I don't have a business but I invest in crypto and since these payments are above 1 million naira, I don't know how to explain them. Especially because the CBN banned sale of crypto in Nigeria and it may be used against me. My submission is next week sad
u have to demonstrate origin of funds especially one so large otherwise OYO
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
owenjegede:
Picked my wife and children's passport yesterday.

Biometrics 31 August,
Passport pickup mail: 27th October.

Documents submitted for wife(full house wife):
Statement of acct(already transfered the funds to her acct).
Husband's current and past visa
Consent letter and sponsorship letter
Property documents in our name
House document
Children birth cert.
My work ID Card
Marriage and family pics
Marriage cert.
Consent and sponsorship letter
Hotel booking
Previous dubai visa

Children's doc.
Fathers past and current visa
Family pics
Previous dubai visa
Birth cert
My work ID card
Mothers statement of acct
Consent and sponsorship letter
Hotel booking
Landed property in Children's name

Please do you submitted a flight reservation itinerary with your application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Folabifreeman(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
giselle237:
change it when u get to IOM to your schl address and details. There is a chance to do this before it is finally saved

Is it going to pose a problem
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by owenjegede: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
No, it's of no use.
I calculate and sum it up with other expenses.

Gentlesoul3268:

Please do you submitted a flight reservation itinerary with your application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by morenikeome: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
Congratulations! Please when did you send the paid mail.

Quick update, finally got a mail today 5weeks and 4working days ,to pick my passport.
First mail came from "visitukcustomsdispatch" at around 9am saying I should expect my passport soon, I guess this is as a result of escalated paid mails, then TLs came in at about 12noon.

We sha thank God sha...on my way to pick up.[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by owenjegede: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
You don't need to book that.
Just know the cost and sum it up with other expenses.

Simplest123:

Please house how can I book for my flight itinerary reservation? Does it mean the reservations should be valid ? Because I believe is just to prove that I'm having a travel plan ? Please kindly advise your little sister
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fazfunms: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
You are not required to submit flight itinerary with your application.

Simplest123:

Please house how can I book for my flight itinerary reservation? Does it mean the reservations should be valid ? Because I believe is just to prove that I'm having a travel plan ? Please kindly advise your little sister

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Schoolhike: 12:18am On Oct 30, 2021
Tutu82:

1.Reason is very valid but there are no guarantees when it comes to visa being granted…….
Best wishes for a safe delivery guys and good luck.x.

Amin

May God answer your prayer my sister,

May you no be put to shame,

Thanks so much for the input,

Really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Funky88: 4:57am On Oct 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]Good morning pals I have a question that needs an urgent answer.
1) please which court affidavit is good for change of name for UK application?I have for magistrate court though.

2)I live in ph went to Lagos State for TB test I used the opportunity to apply with Lagos State national population census for my birth certificate and affidavit which my Lagos house address was written as where I stay in the court affidavit attached to it.Should I be worried cos all my documents are bearing my Portharcourt Address? PLEASE I NEED AN URGENT RESPONSE!!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Savvyciao: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2021
Please guys, can a student invite a friend over for vacation?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kenneth417: 10:18am On Oct 30, 2021
Hi guys,
Please, can a uk visitor visa be refused if you refuse to send evidence of relationship between you and your uk sponsor such us email, calls when submitting your biometrics and documents @TLS..?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2021
Schoolhike:

Amin

May God answer your prayer my sister,

May you no be put to shame,

Thanks so much for the input,

Really appreciate.

From your mouth straight to God’s ears.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bbclue(f): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2021
Dear XYZ,

Thank you for your query from the information you have provided, we have escalated your case to the relevant department on 30-10-2021 and you should be contacted within 15 working days. Please wait until the 15 working days have passed before contacting the service again as we are unable to do anything further before this time.

Application status is awaiting a decision.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.

Regards,
Chelsea​​
UK Visas and Immigration
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2021
Kenneth417:
Hi guys,
Please, can a uk visitor visa be refused if you refuse to send evidence of relationship between you and your uk sponsor such us email, calls when submitting your biometrics and documents @TLS..?
Email and calls ke, my sister lives in the Uk and of course she’s the Uk sponsor whenever I renew I’ve never dropped email and calls etc, just her intl passport, work ID , pay slips and that’s all.
Is this person your sibling ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nexton2468: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2021
Guys please does a British citizen requires a visa to enter nigeria
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kenneth417: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Email and calls ke, my sister lives in the Uk and of course she’s the Uk sponsor whenever I renew I’ve never dropped email and calls etc, just her intl passport, work ID , pay slips and that’s all.
Is this person your sibling ?

Oh Okay,
He is a family friend
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:42am On Oct 30, 2021
Kenneth417:

Oh Okay,
He is a family friend
Since my sister became a resident about ten years ago I’ve always had to include her details in my application and I’ve never had to put them call log details and co , just the basic things I previously mentioned and well of course they know just any stranger won’t have access to that , I forgot to add council tax bill too to the list of docs I usually upload
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kenneth417: 11:03am On Oct 30, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Since my sister became a resident about ten years ago I’ve always had to include her details in my application and I’ve never had to put them call log details and co , just the basic things I previously mentioned and well of course they know just any stranger won’t have access to that , I forgot to add council tax bill too to the list of docs I usually upload

Oh okay.
I submitted copy of my sponsor's passport, Utility bill, Payslips, council tax bill, documents relating to his property and mortgage statement, without providing our texts, calls etc...hmm
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by owenjegede: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2021
Yes, will apply for authorisation letter, after getting that will apply for visa on arrival.

Nexton2468:
Guys please does a British citizen requires a visa to enter nigeria
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by owenjegede: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2021
Pls guys, which of the airline accept naira ?

Do they use CBN or black market exchange rate ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
Kenneth417:

Oh okay.
I submitted copy of my sponsor's passport, Utility bill, Payslips, council tax bill, documents relating to his property and mortgage statement, without providing our texts, calls etc...hmm
This one too don do, I don’t think them calls and emails are necessary when it’s not a different you’re applying to join your spouse or spouse is trying to file for you and you need to establish relationship. Anyway it all depends on the officer handling case file
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
owenjegede:
Pls guys, which of the airline accept naira ?

Do they use CBN or black market exchange rate ?
Book online then go to their office to pay with your Naira card. They use cbn rate
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kobicove(m): 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
Floraoye0417:
Ure dad will have to make an appointment first before doing walk in. Have an appointment date n yes once he inform them at the gate that he wants to do walk n shows them the appointment letter he will be allowed in. But he shld be there b4 2pm for vi. That's when walk in closes.

Hi

Please what is the current fee for UK visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.