Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1449073 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Hobex: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Pls have you track it on App mine to is transferred to VAC since Tuesday
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tehmitopeh: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
I just checked mine now, all the informations
tallies with the one on the card
Debbieeeeeee:
I’ll advise everyone to scan their barcodes and sort out any imminent issue that may occur as a result of missing information or wrong spellings . I scanned mine and discovered name was misspelled, date of birth not there, I called and they sorted it for me.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mobeat:
The application no longer pops up on playstore and App store...I guess only those who have downloaded it before now can only view and use the app.

TLScontact Track My Application

type it as i wrote above, lets see if its case sensitive, cos i just did it for someone few minutes ago and it pops up on play store.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by azingo: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
opomulero:

type it as i wrote above, lets see if its case sensitive, cos i just did it for someone few minutes ago and it pops up on play store.

Is it possible to share the link on Google store, because I also can't see it, even after typing it as u wrot

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
azingo:

Is it possible to share the link on Google store, because I also can't see it, even after typing it as u wrot

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tlscontact.trackapp

hope it helps
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by TheExalted: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
The 30 days is working guys!!!

Initial application: July 3, 2020
Biometric: September 3, 2020

New Portal Application: November 4th, 2021
PPR: December 2nd, 2021

Please how do submit the passport. Physically or through courier? What is the process guy? Elated!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tehmitopeh: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
God Help, I sent an enquiry mail this morning and I got this reply some minutes ago

Dear Temitope Abidemi Awoyemi,
Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.
With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.

Standard UK visitor visas are currently taking longer than usual to be processed due to high global demand. You should bear this in mind when making travel arrangements.
UKVI are working hard to process applications as soon as possible.
You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre (VAC) when your passport is ready for collection. Do not attend the VAC until you have been invited to do so.
You are not required to book any travel before you apply or before a decision is made on your application. You’ll only be refunded if we have not started processing your application.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.

Regards,

Olesia​​
UK Visas and Immigration
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by pufframmy: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
pls can u share more light website to register for that
dzee1:
They actioned a request for withdrawal I did via call last week Thursday night.
I'm glad it successfully came out.
I will apply for UK visa sometime else when it's convenient as my trip on Tuesday is sacrosanct.

I will call them later to find out if withdrawal will be seen as rejection in view of me applying another time.
I will revert with whatever information I get on this.

Also, for those that need PTA, the process has changed. You now register with Treasury monitoring system, fill a form and upload documents before taking it to the bank.

Best of luck to all applicants.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by aloskyyoung: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Me too no batch number

Just scanned mine now, no batch number.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by azingo: 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by azingo: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
opomulero:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tlscontact.trackapp

hope it helps

Thanks

Tried with two android phones but getting the error message below.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Batch number is not showing as well... its been like that for some time now.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Brenda37:
Batch number is not showing as well... its been like that for some time now.
Call them to complain please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
TheExalted:

Please how do submit the passport. Physically or through courier? What is the process guy? Elated!

I guess is Canada right
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
azingo:

Try and download it on chrome don't use play store because the app is not on play store
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by narpheesarh: 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Gentlesoul3268:

Do you mean you got collection email sent to your email address ? If yes is not glitch na real oooo

Where your parents did the biometric ? Ikeja or Vi or Abuja?
They did at Ikeja. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
narpheesarh:

They did at Ikeja. Thanks

Thanks very much for your swift response, is it their first application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Storyboy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
I got collection mail from tls on Thursday, 25th Nov. I reside in Portharcourt and didn't pay for delivery during biometric. I wrote to tls through the application portal on options to deliver my passport. On Tuesday, 30th Nov, i got a mail from tls requesting my details and delivery address, and published account no to pay for delivery.

I paid immediately and sent my delivery details as requested. Am worried because no acknowedgemt mail from tls. I tracked my visa application, it shows "passport picked by applicant". Moreover, I havn't received any waybill bill no from tls or courier service but they have claimed that I have collected the passport.

Please how long does it take? Anyone with contact no of tls? Am confused and this is the second day. No courier service agent have called me for passport collection.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by RennyKitty: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Just scanned my card now and can’t find a batch number on it. What do I do please ?
narpheesarh:

Please what did you do. The date for both the 1st and second dose is showing as same date on the website when scanned. The whole family has missed their flight now. Well God knows best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
RennyKitty:
Just scanned my card now and can’t find a batch number on it. What do I do please ?

I just rectify my family vaccination card now, call the number on the scan result and they will ask you to provide the phone number you used for registration, vaccination card number and they will give you a WhatsApp number to snap the front and the back of the card. Now they have rectify the first does date and even including the batch no
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by okonlahwon: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
opomulero:

Is not on play store ,download it through chrome like someone have said. I download through chrome and it works.It gives a bit relief bcs info there is more palatable than d one web.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by RennyKitty: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
Okay I’ll do just that. Thank you so much
Gentlesoul3268:

I just rectify my family vaccination card now, call the number on the scan result and they will ask you to provide the phone number you used for registration, vaccination card number and they will give you a WhatsApp number to snap the front and the back of the card. Now they have rectify the first does date and even including the batch no

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
okonlahwon:

Is not on play store ,download it through chrome like someone have said. I download through chrome and it works.It gives a bit relief bcs info there is more palatable than d one web.

good one.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Hycon(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Please is it okay to present 4 different account statements for visa application?

Reason is because sponsor’s employment salary are sent into 3 different accounts for automated spending and structure while the 4th account is savings account with sufficient balance. Travel budget will be withdrawn from the savings.

All origin of funds and proof are available.

Just wondering if providing 3-6 months statement for each account isn’t too much?

Please note these accounts belong to the sponsor.
Applicant doesn’t work because of studies.

Can applicant submit only the savings account statement with proof of all deposits acquired legally? Money in the savings is proceeds from sale of property.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Shakiratemma(f): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
RennyKitty:
Okay I’ll do just that. Thank you so much

Good day
Is it gonna be a big problem at the airport or anywhere else is the batch no isn't showing on ur vaccination page??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tintin933: 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Tintin933:
family,
i just made a call to ukvi(the paid call) i was told my application status shows CLOSED.
further explanation was not given. he said he is sure it had been worked on. I still havent heard from them.
i applied for a visitors visa and had biometrics on 26th october even though on the tracking app status shows tranferred to VAC
please help

please help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Tintin933:

please help

Please wait till tomorrow to see if the tracking stage will change.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
FOR IPHONE USERS! The TLS tracking app is called “Track My Application”. There’s no “TLS” written on it.
Unfortunately, the app is not available in Nigeria

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fazfunms: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Try checking with TLS. It might be there

Tintin933:

please help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Oga you don miss road o grin This is UK visitors visa thread not Canada express entry thread. But even though, congratulations!!!! I tap into your testimony. I’m still awaiting ITA after passing french exam since June cheesy

TheExalted:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tintin933: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Fazfunms:
Try checking with TLS. It might be there

please do i call them or go there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.