Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1445394 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Yes, but as this seems complicated, just make sure this is addressed in the cover letter so that the ECO will clearly understand. Then add supporting documents to back it up.
Hycon:
Please is it okay to present 4 different account statements for visa application?

Reason is because sponsor’s employment salary are sent into 3 different accounts for automated spending and structure while the 4th account is savings account with sufficient balance. Travel budget will be withdrawn from the savings.

All origin of funds and proof are available.

Just wondering if providing 3-6 months statement for each account isn’t too much?

Please note these accounts belong to the sponsor.
Applicant doesn’t work because of studies.

Can applicant submit only the savings account statement with proof of all deposits acquired legally? Money in the savings is proceeds from sale of property.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fazfunms: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
Try going there

Tintin933:

please do i call them or go there?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Chiall: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
Shakiratemma:

Good day
Is it gonna be a big problem at the airport or anywhere else is the batch no isn't showing on ur vaccination page??

Yes ma! A very big problem. Please don't joke with ANY details on that vaccine certificate. Correct any correctable before travelling.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tintin933: 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
Fazfunms:
Try going there

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
No it's not gonna be a Big problem because it is a general thing. I know about more than 10 of my colleagues that their batch no isn't showing. It was showing b4 but they removed it. So it's not a problem dear.
Shakiratemma:

Good day
Is it gonna be a big problem at the airport or anywhere else is the batch no isn't showing on ur vaccination page??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
It is not a problem. I know 2 diff pple that have traveled to the UK with their vaccine card and the batch no wasn't showing.
Chiall:

Yes ma! A very big problem. Please don't joke with ANY details on that vaccine certificate. Correct any correctable before travelling.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by RennyKitty: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wahala no come too much like this lol
I mean it’s just a batch number now it shouldn’t be that difficult
But sha it’s better to be safe than sorry so I’ll call them tomorrow to see if they can rectify it
Brenda37:
No it's not gonna be a Big problem because it is a general thing. I know about more than 10 of my colleagues that their batch no isn't showing. It was showing b4 but they removed it. So it's not a problem dear.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ok please do and let us know the outcome.
RennyKitty:
Wahala no come too much like this lol
I mean it’s just a batch number now it shouldn’t be that difficult
But sha it’s better to be safe than sorry so I’ll call them tomorrow to see if they can rectify it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by EnnyEsther: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hi Everyone
I tracked my application via the TLS app.
Pls what does this mean.
Cc@opomulero

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fazfunms: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
It means it’s still with UKVI

EnnyEsther:
Hi Everyone
Pls what does this mean.
Cc@opomulero
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by EnnyEsther: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Fazfunms:
It means it’s still with UKVI

Has it been received by VAC?because on their website its still at transfer to VAC.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
EnnyEsther:
Hi Everyone
Pls what does this mean.
Cc@opomulero

Its still @ DMC (no one can say if decision had been made or not unless you contact them if you wish).

but with this tracking ur passport is still with them NOT YET TRANSFERED TO VAC.

when did you do your biometrics?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by EnnyEsther: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
opomulero:

Its still @ DMC (no one can say if decision had been made or not unless you contact them if you wish).

but with this tracking ur passport is still with them NOT YET TRANSFERED TO VAC.

when did you do your biometrics?
19th Nov
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Pearlyfaze: 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
EnnyEsther:

19th Nov

We did Biometric tier 2 dependent on the 17th and ours is showing the same thing yours is showing and today is our 12th day after Biometrics.
Let's be expectant.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by narpheesarh: 1:03am On Dec 03, 2021
Gentlesoul3268:

Thanks very much for your swift response, is it their first application?
No..its renewal
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by falilatu: 5:50am On Dec 03, 2021
My husbands refusal.
He wants to reapply immediately.
One of the mistake noted was the self employed and employed thing. But the area of business not generating income , I don’t think they bothered to look at the business account statement. Two company account statement was uploaded.
He submitted the company account and tax clearance which was not acknowledged in the refusal. What else does he need to submit again

Gurus please help out. What can we do again to remedy this

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 7:18am On Dec 03, 2021
falilatu:
My husbands refusal.
One of the mistake noted was the self employed and employed thing. But the area of business not generating income , I don’t think they bothered to look at the business account statement. Two company account statement was uploaded.
He submitted the company account and tax clearance which was not acknowledged in the refusal. What else does he need to submit again

Sorry to hear this, does your husband submitted company account? because the Eco did not mention it at all. Maybe you think you uploaded it ? Because at time we think we uploaded all the documents?

Anyway the reason is very straightforward, let wait for other gurus in the house to contribute.

How many working days is your husband application ? at the time you received the refusal letter
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 7:21am On Dec 03, 2021
EnnyEsther:

19th Nov

today is the 11th working days your application is with them, normally expect pick up mail from them by 15th working days but as it stands now they are experiencing unusual pressure from application all over the world.

expect mail from them between 15 - 40 working days.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by EnnyEsther: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2021
opomulero:

today is the 11th working days your application is with them, normally expect pick up mail from them by 15th working days but as it stands now they are experiencing unusual pressure from application all over the world.

expect mail from them between 15 - 40 working days.
I did priority not standard.Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Pearlyfaze: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2021
Please how long do one have to wait after application is received by VAC.
Any idea please this waiting and anxiety nor be here.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2021
Pearlyfaze:
24-48hrs
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by EnnyEsther: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2021
Pearlyfaze:
If your application have been received by VAC,you don’t have a problem,some even get their passport without waiting for collection mail,but collection mail should drop within a day.But if it has been transferred to VAC with the glitch they are experiencing now,you still have to wait,for only God knows when,for it to be received by VAC.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kaddy162: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=falilatu post=108164929]My husbands refusal.

Sorry about that please when was this email sent
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2021
Prophetess is tired o, my Uk embassy fam is doing us dirty this dirty December.
Gistbite how many working days now ? Shey you won’t pack your bags down bayi , so you can move as soon as her passport comes back.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by LadyIE: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2021
Hello all,
I’m about applying for UK’s visitors visa.
I would like to know if TLS Victoria island accepts walk-in at the moment?
Also if I’m to go through Priority route will it be for 5days or would it be longer? Can someone help me out with the processing days used for priority
Thanks for your kind response
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Pearlyfaze: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:
Prophetess is tired o, my Uk embassy fam is doing us dirty this dirty December.
Gistbite how many working days now ? Shey you won’t pack your bags down bayi , so you can move as soon as her passport comes back.

Na to pack bags go stay Ikeja go stay, so that once you collect, you Waka enter airport no need to come back to the house, make Omicron nor meet person for here
This waiting shaa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2021
Sorry about this. These ECOs seem to make alot of mistakes! Also, cross-check his application form and the information provided. Make sure that this next application is fool-proof from end to end. You should also back it up with a very convincing cover letter that breaks down his intention to travel, that explains the previous refusal and that also explains both his personal and company finances. He should give a very good and understandable breakdown in this letter. Let them not have any reason to deny him at all. Because sometimes, when you address one issue, they will purposely look for another reason to deny someone. I don't trust those people.

Also, was it standard or priority application that your husband did? How many working days after his biometric did it take before he received this letter?

falilatu:
My husbands refusal.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:25am On Dec 03, 2021
LadyIE:
Hello all,
Also if I’m to go through Priority route will it be for 5days or would it be longer? Can someone help me out with the processing days used for priority
Due to the pressure on them at the moment I’ll say book an appointment, the day of my biometrics they didn’t take walk-In.

Priority is either 24 hours or 5 working days and no one can say for sure if it’ll be longer or shorter. .

Lately they’ve been under intense pressure due to many applications of course and timelines have taken longer but it seems September & October applicants are the most affected by this. So far things have been smooth for November applicants
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2021
Priority is now 10 working days o. They're saying that standard is 20-40 working days but i'm choosing to stay hopeful.

LadyIE:
Hello all,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by LadyIE: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2021
Thank you so much
Debbieeeeeee:

Due to the pressure on them at the moment I’ll say book an appointment, the day of my biometrics they didn’t take walk-In
Priority is either 24 hours or 5 working days and no one can say for sure if it’ll be longer .
Lately they’ve been under intense pressure due to many applications of course and timelines face taken longer but it seem September & October applicants are the most affected by this. So far things have been smooth for November applicants

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by LadyIE: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2021
Thank you. I appreciate
cutebear:
Priority is now 10 working days o. They're saying that standard is 20-40 working days but i'm choosing to stay hopeful.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2021
Pls guys which bank is very fast with Form A. I filled Stanbic for a week now. I have not been debited

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.