Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1448821 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2019
OvaSabi1:

If I may add it sounds a bit suspicious that you will be willing to pay 3M for honeymoon to someone who has 300k savings.
Justwise you're doing a good job as always. You have helped me a couple of times in the past and may God give you long life to continue.

Thank you OvaSabi1, God bless you too.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2019
dotunfelix1:
PLEASE HOUSE CAN I OPEN NEW BANK ACCOUNT AND RUN IT FOR 3 MONTH AND ATTACH WITH MY OLD ACC........CAN I USE IT FOR UK VISIT ........PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP

That doesn't make sense..why not run your old account and use it?

4 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Deknight45: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2019
From the leter given to you...You did NOT have constant salary ans most importantly the amount in your account could not be justified.
My wife applied for the first time for visit visa to visit her sister and without any stress and with all documents genuinely genuine and all sense of sincerity. under three weeks she was give six months visa. This guys are professionals they know how to pick faults in the documents.
ssgi4in1:
Thanks for for this thread. Here is my story:

I applied for a UK visa for myself and my wife. We needed 6 months and we paid for priority and equally paid TLS around 108k for prime time appointment. I contacted one guy that has an experience with UK visa and paid him 100k. I wanted to take my wife on a honeymoon. (I didnt want to go to Dubai since I have visited in 2014 and 2016). I work as a clearing agent and my salary is not a fixed amount ( i am paid by commission at any time of the amount, sometimes I can receive my commission up to 10 times in a month). Most times I easily make 500K a month and even higher when I have more clients. I work with a firm where I am the manager and I am equally allowed to have my own clients who I make profits from. I use my personal savings to run most of my transactions.

In my applications I added properties for a valuation report on my properties in Aba and my Village totaling about N23 Million naira. My savings account have a sitting balance of 600K + with a turnoever of over 50M and the other account I use for savings (Diamond Hida) has a balance of 6M( I hardly use this account except to save). I added documents of my two SUVS and Certificate i used to donate 1k USD to Rotary. I equally added my School fees receipt ( I was doing a master degree in IMSU. As the boss, I could easily go to lectures on Thursdays & Fridays) I added our Traditional wedding pics and our wedding invitationcard.

I have a 2 bedroom flat where I collect 200k annually. I mentioned it. DHL brought their response and I was denied.

My wife was equally denied because I was denied. I angrily went to dubai. Pls why was I denied?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by sonmom: 9:58am On Jun 14, 2019
thank you so much, will do as told. I do know life itself is by GOD'S favor/grace, and to b lucky too, but one needs to work for him to receive d favor or get lucky.....Thanks,appreciated....
giselle237:
Remember that if you include the additional income and investments you stated in your last application, you will need to provide evidence of them as you were told. Also remember to provide evidence of your monthly income.
feel free to write a detailed cover letter even explaining to the ECO as though you were explaining to a 5 year old so that they may understand all the deposits they queried the last time with PROOF OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS.

I had very huge deposits into my account three weeks to my application in 3 trenches but it was from my spouse...and ORIGIN was my spouse’s salary.. although I was not using this fund as part of my trip... I wrote an 11 page letter to carefully explain each of these deposits and showed their origin and backed with my spouse’s bank statement.. it was clearly shown in this additional bank statement that these deposits were salary which were received and then transferred to me for upkeeping. They were all transfer transactions clearly showing origin for each one with transaction narrative from spouse’s employer

I also highlighted to the ECO how this has been a norm and not for visa application BY PROVIDING 1 year’s bank statement from my spouse to evidence the way that this was a norm in my household and not because I wanted to apply for a visa.
It was a lengthy 11 page read but I had to do it.
Do you have kids and immediate family members ? You can add supporting evidence to show and prove that they will be in Nigeria during the period of your travel and as such you will return at the expiration of your trip.

Please also include a well thought out itinerary of what you would be doing in the uk during this trip with your wife..
You can also add your tenancy agreement, rent receipts, purchase invoices of property and anything you feel will justify your tie to Nigeria. You cant risk a denial again.
All the best to you and yours!

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Deknight45: 10:04am On Jun 14, 2019
For your perusal.......

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ighodarovictor(m): 11:14am On Jun 14, 2019
justwise:
[/b]

You don't have travel history because you did not successfully enter the US, you were deported for committing serious visa fraud.

I don't think you understood the seriousness of what you did..maybe you were wrongly mislead then but asking this question shows that you are willing to misrepresent in your next application.

I'm sorry if i came across too harsh but we Nigerians we need to do better.
thank you sir for you prompt response.. Sir, i will keep on letting you know that My proposed traveling to UK is genuine ,with your enlightenment i am ready to surrender my history with the embassy when filling my visa application form ,please do i have a chance of getting a visa from the UK embassy since it was not their country the crime was committed. Please,find time to extensively buttress your view on this because, i have not come across this challenge on this forum.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2019
Your case is quite serious and any country would be wary of your person as regards their immigration laws and of all countries it was the USA not even one mushroom country that you were trying to deceive.

Deportation after been caught trying to use someone’s visa and obviously the International passport of another individual was not a well thought out plan my friend.

You tried to breach their security intelligence and they wont take it likely... these five countries share signals
The Five Eyes is basically an English intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, UK and USA. These countries are parties to an agreement to share intelligence signals.. your offence was a strong immigration breech...

You didn’t also state if while you were been deported if it came with a permanent ban to the USA or not .

I think your best option will be a spouse visa if you get married to a British person... then ur human rights might overrule what you did and you would be granted entry... OR you can apply for a visitor visa and test the waters to see .. miracles and God’s favour can happen I know
anyway let the gurus in the house share their thoughts

ighodarovictor:
thank you sir for you prompt response.. Sir, i will keep on letting you know that My proposed traveling to UK is genuine ,with your enlightenment i am ready to surrender my history with the embassy when filling my visa application form ,please do i have a chance of getting a visa from the UK embassy since it was not their country the crime was committed. Please,find time to extensively buttress your view on this because, i have not come across this challenge on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by OneNaija(m): 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
ighodarovictor:

To answer your question, I dont think UK share data Information with the US but I do think they share data information with schengen countries because I know a friend of mine who has been refuse USA visa three time and apply for UK visa without filling if he had been refuse or banned from any country from the last ten years and he was issue the visa but I truly dont know about deportation but talking from a friend experience. Good luck.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cyberknight: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
giselle237:
Your case is quite serious and any country would be wary of your person as regards their immigration laws and of all countries it was the USA not even one mushroom country that you were trying to deceive.

Deportation after been caught trying to use someone’s visa and obviously the International passport of another individual was not a well thought out plan my friend.

You tried to breach their security intelligence and they wont take it likely... these five countries share signals
The Five Eyes is basically an English intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, UK and USA. These countries are parties to an agreement to share intelligence signals.. your offence was a strong immigration breech...

You didn’t also state if while you were been deported if it came with a permanent ban to the USA or not .

I think your best option will be a spouse visa if you get married to a British person... then ur human rights might overrule what you did and you would be granted entry... OR you can apply for a visitor visa and test the waters to see .. miracles and God’s favour can happen I know
anyway let the gurus in the house share their thoughts

Deportation for attempted immigration fraud will certainly attract a permanent ban on entry into the U.S. And yes they share information with the UK. So will the US include the OP's case of attempted impersonation in the database and will the UK ECO run his biometrics as a matter of course? That's the question. I think it's likely, but who knows.

This marriage option is not a good option. If the gentleman in question did indeed get married to a UK citizen or someone with rights of residence, then the Home Office will run checks and it is almost guaranteed that they would assume it to be a sham marriage (whether truly genuine or not), and deny the application, and if the UK resident/citizen and the OP were determined, the matter would eventually end up in a court.

Then the OP's full immigration history in the US would definitely be used against him, and that court would have to determine whether, on the balance of probabilities, someone who had earlier attempted something of this nature is #genuine the second time around. Given that the courts cannot read the hearts of men and judge based on evidence, the outcome is probably obvious.

He may as well apply for the visitor's visa and see what happens. However, it's almost a certainty that his application will go nowhere once he discloses the US deportation. Not disclosing it is also a serious violation of the Immigration Rules. Ball's in his court.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
OneNaija:

To answer your question, I dont think UK share data Information with the US but I do think they share data information with schengen countries because I know a friend of mine who has been refuse USA visa three time and apply for UK visa without filling if he had been refuse or banned from any country from the last ten years and he was issue the visa but I truly dont know about deportation but talking from a friend experience. Good luck.

giselle237:

... these five countries share signals

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by OneNaija(m): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
justwise:

@Justwise, I personally want to give you a big credit for spending your precious time to educated people here. God bless you. You are very honest and sincere person. please run for public office. You got my vote.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Enick: 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
Attached is my refusal letter and completed the online application form. I clearly ticked Employed/self-employed as they made provisions for that.

In accessing my application, the ECO never mention that section of my application which indicates that i distribute a company's product(Self-Employed) hence he/she query how I could have saved that amount for my monthly salary despite acknowledging that it has been fixed for many years. I provided documents in my cover letter to explain the additional source of income.

The other noticeable observed raised was that my bank statement does not show regular salary payment although the ECO noted that my payslip demonstrate that i am in a regular receipt of a salary. Since I can't force the company to be making bank payment, I included my PAYEE Tax clearance certificate to show that i work for the company and pays taxes to the government.

I maybe wrong with my thought but i believe i did enough in my cover letter to explain things and the ECo not saying anything about the self-employed aspect yet emphasis monthly salary, make me wonder if the cover letter was even read.

giselle237:
Friend, Pls read your refusal letter again... this is a different version of what was posted..

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Enick: 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
Here is the cover letter detailing everything.

You will also see that I also wrote about self-employed/distributor status in the first paragraph.

No. 8 shows all the documents I added to support it. This includes the distributorship agreement, vehicle hire purchase agreement, tenancy agreement for tenants and rent receipts I issued to them.

Again, it baffles me if there is more I have to do or if they even read the letter. You guys can throw some light into this as I plan to apply next week.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dotunfelix1: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
THE PERSON THAT WANT TO HELP ME WORKS IN A BANK AND HE WANTS TO OPEN NEW ACC FOR MEI
justwise:

That doesn't make sense..why not run your old account and use it?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
dotunfelix1:
THE PERSON THAT WANT TO HELP ME WORKS IN A BANK AND HE WANTS TO OPEN NEW ACC FOR MEI

I still don't get it..why do you need new account when you have an account already? Is the person helping you also going to help you build that account?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dotunfelix1: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
HE ONLY WANT TO BUILD THE NEW ONE FOR ME [quite author=justwise post=79336434]

I still don't get it..why do you need new account when you have an account already? Is the person helping you also going to help you build that account?[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by FYsol: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
A cousin applied on 17th May, he emailed them on Monday for update as it is way beyond the stipulated 3 weeks. They responded that decision has been made that TLS will contact him. Till now no email regarding dispatch from them nor TLS asking him to come for passport. The online track still stopped at Application received by DMC.

What could probably be causing the delay?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
give it time.. it can take upto 2 weeks
FYsol:
A cousin applied on 17th May, he emailed them on Monday for update as it is way beyond the stipulated 3 weeks. They responded that decision has been made that TLS will contact him. Till now no email regarding dispatch from them nor TLS asking him to come for passport. The online track still stopped at Application received by DMC.

What could probably be causing the delay?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
dotunfelix1:
HE ONLY WANT TO BUILD THE NEW ONE FOR ME [quite author=justwise post=79336434]

I still don't get it..why do you need new account when you have an account already? Is the person helping you also going to help you build that account?
That is fraudulent
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dotunfelix1: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
PLEASE @justwisPLEASE HELP ME SEND YOUR NUMBER
justwise:

That is fraudulent
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
From my perspective, you listed the documents you submitted with your application in the cover letter... this is different from explaining to the ECO with step by step evidence of how a salary of 100,000 naira (217 British pounds as at Sep, 2018) and your business were able to turn over to a fixed deposit investment letter/certificate of 6.9m been what you submitted.. That looks like money that is not readily available..

In ur list u also told the ECO you submitted a bank statement from 1st June to August 5,2018. Thats 2months and 5 days bank statement.. How come?
How will they assess you appropriately?

They also stated there were no regular salary deposits... even though ur payslips were acknowledged but no regular salry deposits.... so maybe the 2 months bank statement you submitted no salary deposits came in.. Everything seems confusing sef for me my dear

I feel you need to go back to the drawing board and carefully substantiate how you get your money..

They skipped the part of the self employment... did you submit receipts or invoices or a business account for this other money you said you make to justify what you filled in your application form?

Then pls 2 months bank statement is not enough to assess your financial circumstances and as such what you got is what you asked for.

be careful in the next application... take all the time you need( it could take months), get a healthy application....an application that to a large extent would justify reasons why you should be given a visa. Cover it finally with prayers. You will rejoice soon.

Enick:
Here is the cover letter detailing everything.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
dotunfelix1:

I don’t do that

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Enick: 12:42am On Jun 15, 2019
Thanks. I greatly appreciate your reply.

Honestly, you just opened my eyes to the cover letter error. The bank statement i submitted was from 1 Jan to 5 Aug, not June, so it actually beyond 6 months . That was a typo error which the ECO did not capture. Anyway it is all in the past and my focus is now on my next application. cheesy

The deposit was done far back in 2014 at 7% interest and i have never taken a penny out of it. So the current value is at all result of rolled-over profit for years+capital. It is possible to just ignore(never mention) that fixed deposit in my next application because the value has gone higher than what was before due to accumulated interest.

As for the self-employed section, i submitted receipt of my dealing with the establishment and the trucks registration documents having my name. The business is not register and does not have a designated bank account- it is simply like having cars taking passengers from Lagos to abuja daily and you ask the drivers to come settle you every weekend.

I don't know if "self-employ" is the right word to design such?

Once again, thanks.

giselle237:
From my perspective, you listed the documents you submitted with your application in the cover letter... this is different from explaining to the ECO with step by step evidence of how a salary of 100,000 naira (217 British pounds as at Sep, 2018) and your business were able to turn over to a fixed deposit investment letter/certificate of 6.9m been what you submitted.. That looks like money that is not readily available..

In ur list u also told the ECO you submitted a bank statement from 1st June to August 5,2018. Thats 2months and 5 days bank statement.. How come?
How will they assess you appropriately?

They also stated there were no regular salary deposits... even though ur payslips were acknowledged but no regular salry deposits.... so maybe the 2 months bank statement you submitted no salary deposits came in.. Everything seems confusing sef for me my dear

I feel you need to go back to the drawing board and carefully substantiate how you get your money..

They skipped the part of the self employment... did you submit receipts or invoices or a business account for this other money you said you make to justify what you filled in your application form?

Then pls 2 months bank statement is not enough to assess your financial circumstances and as such what you got is what you asked for.

be careful in the next application... take all the time you need( it could take months), get a healthy application....an application that to a large extent would justify reasons why you should be given a visa. Cover it finally with prayers. You will rejoice soon.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 5:46am On Jun 15, 2019
If the business is not registered then how do you want the visa officer to acknowledge it or proceeds from it? not possible
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dotunfelix1: 7:10am On Jun 15, 2019
PLEASE CAN ADVISE ME.....HE SAID HE WILL BUILD THE NEW ACCOUNT FOR ME FOR 3MONTH
dotunfelix1:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dotunfelix1: 7:11am On Jun 15, 2019
[qPLEASE CAN ADVISE ME.....HE SAID HE WILL BUILD THE NEW ACCOUNT FOR ME FOR 3MONTHuote author=justwise post=79339025]

I don’t do that [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dotunfelix1: 7:14am On Jun 15, 2019
IS IT ADVISEABLE TO USE NEW ACCOUNT AND RUN IT FOR 3MONTH WITH CLOSING BALANCE OF 1.5M.....AND ATTACH TO OLD BANK ACC STATEMENT FOR UK VISIT VISA....PLS HELP
justwise:

I don’t do that
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2019
dotunfelix1:
IS IT ADVISEABLE TO USE NEW ACCOUNT AND RUN IT FOR 3MONTH WITH CLOSING BALANCE OF 1.5M.....AND ATTACH TO OLD BANK ACC STATEMENT FOR UK VISIT VISA....PLS HELP

Lets get onething straight up..

..do you work or run a business?

..can you afford to sponsor yourself to visit the UK?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NIGHTLIFE100: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2019
dotunfelix1:
sounds like you want to runaway from naija, not bad tho just follow right procedure. Why open a new account when you can easily run ur old account
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oluayebenz: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2019
Enick:
Thanks. I greatly appreciate your reply.

Honestly, you just opened my eyes to the cover letter error. The bank statement i submitted was from 1 Jan to 5 Aug, not June, so it actually beyond 6 months . That was a typo error which the ECO did not capture. Anyway it is all in the past and my focus is now on my next application. cheesy

The deposit was done far back in 2014 at 7% interest and i have never taken a penny out of it. So the current value is at all result of rolled-over profit for years+capital. It is possible to just ignore(never mention) that fixed deposit in my next application because the value has gone higher than what was before due to accumulated interest.

As for the self-employed section, i submitted receipt of my dealing with the establishment and the trucks registration documents having my name. The business is not register and does not have a designated bank account- it is simply like having cars taking passengers from Lagos to abuja daily and you ask the drivers to come settle you every weekend.

I don't know if "self-employ" is the right word to design such?

Once again, thanks.

That is your side business not self employ.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.